Dan's New Life 04: Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he wiggled and slid out of the log, he felt the bands of the Exoskeleton that threaded his buttocks sliding and stroking pleasantly against his anus, and another dull wave of hunger over took him. Desperately, sobbing in frustration, he thrust his cock against the mossy ground, wishing that he could feel something...anything to placate his screaming arousal, but the cock cage did its job, and he felt nothing but the wet moss sliding against his belly and thighs. And as he struggled to his feet, he suddenly remembered what he had been doing right before Anabelle and Natalya had cornered him.

He suppressed a shudder at the thought, and he felt his cock pulse again. The memory filled him with powerful feelings of shame and mortified embarrassment...but in his desperation, he felt those emotions giving way to a flood of tingling arousal. Almost unable to stop himself, he felt his hand wandering between his legs once more, past his thighs, and he began to bend over. He moaned softly, as he felt his finger slide between his buttocks. A sudden, relieving explosion of pleasure rippled through his body, and he almost fell back to his knees as he began to anally stimulate himself.

He felt those old voices crying out in his head, calling him a pervert, a deviant, a freak, as he pushed inward. But he forced them down, and moaned as he stuffed his finger more deeply into himself, his constant maddening arousal completely obliterating any sliver of shame that he had left. He began moving his finger in and out slowly, working himself up to the second knuckle, and the sensation immediately reminded him of how it had felt to be filled, stretched, stuffed with the massive Butt Plug that he had been subjected to for the last two days.

He was so distracted by the sudden pleasure that he was experiencing that he didn't hear the quiet steps of two approaching figures, and it wasn't until they broke out in cruel, almost bratty giggling that Dan finally came out of his hypnotic state of pleasure long enough to realize he was being watched. He quickly pulled his hand away from his buttocks and spun around, looking for the origin of the noise as teetered of balance. Nearly on the other side of the small, canopied clearing, Ellie Idol and Jamie Valentine were watching him, each with a small, green, laser tag gun in her hand. But even worse than that, Dan saw that Jamie had her phone out, and had been recording him as the girls quietly laughed.

"Wowww..." Jamie said in a playfully mean voice, her soft lips curling into a cruel sneer as she aimed her phone at him, "The Bunny's made a lot of progress today with all those anal hang ups, huh Ellie?" Jamie was wearing a pair of tiny, camo bootie shorts, which showed off her thick, deep brown thighs, and a tight, sleeveless cotton camouflage shirt that clung like a second skin to her large breasts and tiny waist. Dan groaned as his eyes crawled up and down the stunning Latina Goddess, and he felt his cock pulse painfully in its cage again, his balls dully aching from the sudden halting of his anal stimulation.

"He sure has," Ellie cooed, stepping forward as she stared deeply into his eyes and licked her lips, "Coach is going to be sooooo excited that we caught our prey while he was diddling his slutty little hole..." The pale skinned, youthful looking brunette was wearing nothing but a tiny, camo patterned string bikini, tied in large bows at the edge of her hips. Her nubile body moved lithely, like a cat, and as Jamie joined her in walking slowly towards him, across the clearing, Ellie added, "Just stay right there, okay Bunny Rabbit? Maybe if you let us catch you and beg hard enough, we'll show you how a good finger fucking is REALLY done..."

Dan whimpered, flushing from head to toe in crimson embarrassment, and clenched his thighs. Playing with himself while he was alone like that was mortifying enough, but the idea of these porn stars subjecting him to such treatment made him want to disappear. And as the two gorgeous women strutted slowly towards him across the clearing, he suddenly realized that if he stood still much longer, they would be on him before he could run. He took a step back nervously.

"Uh uh, Bunny Rabbit," Jamie jeered as she put her phone away, waving a finger at him as a tone of warning crept into her voice, "Don't you move now...if you run, we're not going to give you what you want no matter HOW much you beg, but if you stay there like a good boy, Ellie and I will stuff you like a Thanksgiving turkey..." As she stared at him, moving forward in a deliberate, feline strut, she lifted a finger and curled it slowly towards her in a beckoning motion, over and over. "This isn't me telling you to come here baby," Jamie said in a cruel, laughing voice, "This is what my fingers are going to be doing inside of you as soon as I pin you to the ground and spread those slutty legs of yours..."

Dan felt himself grow dizzy at that image, and backed up another step. He heard Ellie say something in warning, sounding angry, but he didn't have time to process what it was before he felt himself backing further and further into the trees, his body suddenly dripping with sweat. His mind and body were at war, and he could feel himself short circuiting as he experienced simultaneous desire and revulsion at the thought. Panic began to flood his body, and before he could think about what he was doing, he turned, and began to run.

Jamie yelled after him, demanding he stop, but he didn't look back as he stumbled through the trees. "With the vegetation clumped this closely together, and if I'm running in a zig zag pattern," he thought with wild, desperate hope, "maybe I can avoid being shot if I can keep my distance." A part of him was aching to slow down and whispering to him to give in, to accept what they were offering, but again he pushed it down and moved faster.

As he careened left and right through the trees, moving as quickly as he could in his bare feet, he started to actually believe that he might get away. He could hear both girls crashing through the brush behind him, calling out angrily, and he was starting to realize that if they did catch him now, he would be in much more trouble than if he had simply stood still and let himself get caught in the clearing. That thought gave him the motivation to move even faster somehow, and ran as though his life depended on it, his body covered in a glistening sheen of sweat.

But suddenly, so suddenly that it took him a moment to process what was happening, he felt his right leg freeze as he took another giant step forward. Crying out, he fell forward, landing on his frozen, bent right knee, and holding himself up by his palms. "O-one of them must have gotten off a lucky shot..." he thought, his heart sinking, "Jesus, I'm so fucked..." In a helpless panic, he began to crawl, letting his frozen leg drag as he used his other three limbs to slowly lurch forward. But it was less than 10 seconds before Jamie and Ellie, breathing hard and looking VERY upset with him approached him.

"BAD Bunny Rabbit!" Ellie scolded him, and he felt his other leg freeze as she shot it, leaving him on all fours with both legs frozen in a bent knee. Jamie, panting a little, strutted around in front of him, bent down, and grabbed his face in her hands, looking furious. "Naughty little Tease Slaves are NOT supposed to run when their betters tell them to stop, are they Danny?" She pulled his face upwards as she chastised him, making him straighten his arms and arch his back to look up at her, and he suddenly felt his entire body freeze completely in place as Ellie shot him in the back.

On his hands and knees like this, his thighs spread and his back arched, Dan suddenly realized what he must have looked like, and started to blush. He quivered, and began to babble out an almost incoherent apology for running, but his voice faded into silence as he felt Ellie's soft, girlish hand slide against his left buttock and begin to caress it gently. "You know," Ellie giggled from behind him as she softly kneaded his cheek in her open palm, "When Bunny Rabbits are bad, they need to be punished." And before Dan could say a word, he felt Ellie's hand leave his ass, before returning with a hard, wet SMACK!

Dan cried out. His skin, hairless and dripping with sweat, was more sensitive than it had ever been as Ellie spanked him, and he felt his cheeks burning red. Jamie laughed in amazed amusement as she pulled closer to his face, staring into his eyes cruelly as she said, "Oh my GOD, do you hear him Ellie? That sounded more like a moan of pleasure than one of pain...I think our little Bunny Rabbit likes his punishment. Why don't you spank him again?"

Ellie laughed too as her hand slid to his other ass cheek, and she squeezed tightly for a moment before suddenly spanking him again. As he cried out once more, his breath growing short, he watched Jamie sit in the dirt in front of him, and begin to remove her tiny white tennis shoes and her tight socks. She laughed as his eyes began instantly following her cute wriggling toes: he was so hypnotized by the bratty Latina's delicate feet that he had instantly forgotten about Ellie's spanking, and he cried out in sudden surprise as she struck his reddening ass cheek again.

The pain blinded him for a second, and when his vision came swimming back into view, he found Jamie's tiny toes dangling less then an inch from his panting lips. "Beg her to spank you again, Bunny Rabbit..." Jamie cooed, letting her big toe run lightly once against his lower lip before pulling back again, "Tell her how bad of a boy you are, and how much you deserve it...Do a good job and you can lick my foot for a few minutes..." Then, as he watched wide eyed, she leaned back and lifted both legs into the air, showing off her round bottom and thick thighs as she rubbed her feet slowly against each other inches from his face.

Dan began sobbing as he begged Ellie to spank him, saying anything he could think of to get his trembling lips closer to Jamie's soft and sensual feet. Each stinging smack elicited another cry of pain, but he continued to scream for more as he strained forward to reach those luscious brown toes. His cock was throbbing constantly in his cock cage, painfully pressing outward in all directions, and his tears transformed into tears of relief as Jamie, finally satisfied, allowed Dan's tongue to swirl lightly against her arched, wrinkled soles.

The instant his tongue was allowed to make contact with her creamy, soft soles, the painful spanking stopped. But after less than 30 seconds, Jamie began to pull her feet back away from his mouth, slowly so that he strained and struggled forward to reach her as she giggled. And the instant she did, Ellie's flat palm began to alternatively rub and spank against his ass once more. "Keeping begging her Danny..." Jamie cooed as she rubbed her toes against one another just out of reach, his saliva dripping down her skin, "Beg Ellie to spank you harder for being a bad boy, and maybe I'll give you my cute little toes again..."

This went on for almost ten minutes, Dan's ass becoming as red as a baboon's, and by the end, he was moaning wildly with each new impact. But finally...FINALLY, the girls grew tired of their game, and switched positions. He shuddered as Jamie crawled around behind him and out of sight, and Ellie crawled into his field of vision, smiling sweetly at him and wiping the tears from his face. He sobbed, desperate to avoid any more pain, and babbled, "Ellie I'm sorry, I'll never run away from you again, I'll be good, but please don't spank me anymore..."

Ellie giggled as she ruffled his hair, and then tucked a dark brown lock of her own hair behind her ear as she cooed, "Aww is the Bunny Rabbit feeling sore? Don't worry, it's my turn to be nice to you now..." As she spoke, she turned around slowly, and knelt down so her pert, juicy pale ass was inches from his face, the tiny camo bikini bottoms sliding deeply between her cheeks. "Now Danny," she purred softly, "Why don't you thank me for your spanking by showing me how much you've always wanted to kiss my perfect ass..."

She thrust her hips back at that, and began to mash her soft globes against his face, smearing his lips as he hungrily opened his mouth and began to lick, kiss, and suck at her. As his tongue traveled hungrily against the underswell of her left buttock, he suddenly gasped: a light, grazing sensation had begun against his swollen testicles, and as it grew more and more steady, he suddenly realized that he was feeling Jamie's soft feet cradling and stroking against his scrotum. He moaned wildly into Ellie's bottom, his face buried in her warm, silky cheeks.

As he kissed and licked, and suckled at Ellie's fleshy bottom, he felt Jamie's toes rise up the ridge of his taint until they reached his puckering, exposed anus. He began to moan again as Jamie swirled her toes teasingly against the sensitive perimeter of his sphincter. She pressed firmly against him, stroking, wriggling and probing, but she never pushed hard enough to penetrate him, and within five minutes of this onslaught, he was beginning to consider the "offer" she had made him before he had run. After 10 minutes of it, as he licked deliriously against Ellie's perfect ass, his brain was melting out of his ears.

The instant Ellie pulled her ass off of Dan's face long enough for him to speak, he was instantly begging Jamie to use her fingers, or even her toes, to enter him and fuck him. His voice cracked in shame, and his cheeks burned as red as his paddled buttocks as he begged, but he begged nonetheless, unconsciously trying to press backwards against her teasing toes, unable to do so. But both women ignored him for almost 5 minutes, until they switched positions once more. And when Ellie stood up and began to walk back behind Dan, Jamie's feet abandoned his exposed anus too.

Smiling at his obvious discomfort, Jamie walked back in front of him again, and sat back down, this time with her legs crossed, and beamed down at him proudly. "Aw sorry baby, but don't forget, somebody's being punished! You ran away from us! I only listen to begging Bunny Rabbits when they're good boys who do what they're told. Bad slaves don't get what they want..."

Jamie patted his cheek slowly in reassuring condescension, and continued, "Even if what they want is for me to fuck them in their pretty, little holes..." He felt Ellie's bare feet began to climb their way slowly up the back of his thighs now, towards his aching asshole, and he moaned in overwhelmed confusion. Jamie stretched performatively while he stared at her, and then smiled knowingly at him as she began to lift at the sides of her tight top, sliding it over her head and exposing her round, perky breasts and her dark brown nipples. "Now worship my big, fat titties Bunny Rabbit," she moaned, as she slid her hands around his head, pulling him face first into her tits, "Think about what you're missing, and pray that the next girls who catch you make you the same offer..."

Ellie's feet probed and prodded him, just as Jamie's had, and he sobbed into Jamie's ample chest as he screamed for one of them to enter him. But all they did was continue to tease him, switching positions every five minutes until his bonds slackened once more, and he was able to stumble, leaking and shivering, to his feet. The instant the Exoskeleton timed out, both women fell away from him, and the transition from sexual agony to sudden abandonment made him dizzy. But somehow his survival instincts kicked in, and he dragged himself valiantly to his feet, beginning to back away.

"Bye Danny!" Ellie called out in a sing song-y voice as he ran, horny and terrified, back into the woods, "I hope you find somebody to fuck your asshole before the sun goes down!" Jamie's raucous laughter at this echoed through the trees as he panted and moved into the brush, towards safety.

He stumbled onward, not quite feeling sane. Was this what his life had become? Being hunted by pornstars through the woods, horny beyond all belief? Locked away and begging for one of these gorgeous women to fuck him in the ass? But these thoughts were too big to consider in a moment like this one, where he was still at risk, and he pushed them away as he surveyed his surroundings. The sun was now in the far west hemisphere of the sky, and he estimated hopefully that there was less than an hour left in this hunt. He realized, stunned, that he had been playing this horrifying game for over 5 hours. He shivered, and began to follow a small pathway along a sharp cliffside, relieved that the tall cliff face ensured that he was safe from attack in at least one direction.

After almost 10 minutes of walking, he made a discovery that made him want to cry with joy: cut deep into the cliff face, surrounded by a dense thicket of trees, was a small, cool, deep cave. The entryway about 5 feet tall and wide, but it opened into a much larger cavern, with ceilings that curved 30 feet high. A small waterfall poured down through the roof and trickled out of the mouth of the cave. Dan, having been alone in the woods for hours, drank the water hungrily as it fell from above.

Feeling safe for the first time in hours, Dan stepped under the cool, trickling water, listening to its splatter echo through the cave. He shivered as he felt the cold wetness calm his body, and slow his cock's constant, painful attempts to grow within its cage. And he moaned out slightly as he felt the water course over his bright red, painfully paddled ass cheeks, an instant balm of relief against his sore skin. Finally able to breath, he slid down the wet wall of the cave in sudden exhaustion, wondering how much time was left in the game before he was finally finished with this horrifying hunt. It was endlessly frustrating that the one thing his smart watch DIDN'T seem to do was actually tell him the time, but he thought that there was less than an hour left before the sun finally set.

He sat in that wet, cool darkness as he tried not to think about the fact that he had actually just BEGGED Jamie to fuck him in the ass. His cheeks burned in humiliation as he remembered that they had caught and recorded him while he had slowly slid a finger into himself. But the shame caused his cock to stir painfully back to life within its prison, and he pushed the thoughts away, trying to focus instead on listening for any sign of Cockteasers team members in the area.

After almost ten minutes of peace, Dan felt his heart plummet as he heard the faint sound of women's voices floating into the cave, and he struggled to his feet, hugging the inner wall to hide himself as he snuck towards the entrance to peak out. He had to lean down slightly to see through the small entrance of the cave, and he peeked his head carefully around the corner, scanning for more noises. Through the trees obscuring the mouth of the cave, he suddenly saw a flash of soft, girly skin and skin tight camouflage activewear in the distance, and he heard a voice giggle, "Sasha, c'mon, where are you going? Jamie told us that the the horny little pervert ran this way!"

Dan shrank back, as a sheen of nervous sweat suddenly broke out across his body. He didn't recognize the voice from this distance, but at this point he didn't care who it was: after the day he had just been through, he couldn't survive being captured again. But then another voice, this one much closer, called back to its partner, and this time Dan recognized the soft, playful sound of Sasha Foxxx less than 20 feet away from him. "One second!" Sasha called back, as Dan slinked further back into the cave, his heart racing, "Coach told me that there was a little cave over this way with a small waterfall running through it: I'm hot, tired, and covered with dirt, I want to rinse off before we finish the hunt!"