Dan's Story Pt. 03 - Everything Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They go back to knowing looks, but they walk defiantly hand in hand. Irene picks up her belongings and brings then to a place beside Dan. She nurses her coke and he his beer as they chat of private things. They get up only to dance and dance only with each other. Later Dan says, "Irene, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me on the terrace but I love my wife and will not be unfaithful to her. That is all!"

Irene: "Why is she not here with you?"

Dan: "I don't know. I can't understand it. Marie's an only child and very close to her parents. She has never been far from home before. Maybe she becomes homesick, maybe she prefers their company, I don't know. My parents have never been apart for any length of time and I thought it would be like that for us, too."

Irene: "Was she a ... you know ... a virgin?"

Dan turns pink and murmurs, "Yeah."

Irene: "You look cute in red! Does she like having sex with you?"

Dan: "Of course! At least I think so ... I don't know. I have mostly lead in our encounters but she's always been responsive. Our son was born nine months to the day after our wedding, so she got pregnant on our wedding night. That meant no restraints on our love making for the first eight month's of marriage. I found it very exhilarating and thought she felt the same but lately I've been wondering. Why do you ask?"

Irene: "I wonder if she's staying away to avoid having sex with you, that's all."

Dan: "No, no, I'm sure that's not the reason. When she gets back we'll fall right into bed and ... never mind, that's private.

Irene: "You've never run around on her, have you?"

Dan:(indignantly) "Of course not!"

Irene: "But you've had sex with other women, haven't you?"

Dan: "Whoa! That's getting too personal."

Irene: "Oh, you can discuss having sex with your wife, but not with anyone else, ... interesting."

Dan: "Why do you think I was not a virgin on our wedding night?"

Irene: "A hunch, ... women's intuition. We know."

Dan: "Bah! Seers and women's intuition, be damned! She'll be home next week and all will be as it should be. Tonight's just a flirtation!"

Irene: "It was just a harmless kiss by two intelligent people who felt an inappropriate attraction due to the moonlight, right? And now we can forget it, right?"

Dan: "That's it. Of course, that's it!

Irene: "I think this is the last dance. Shall we?"

They dance sedately around the floor and leave before the end of the dance. They collect their things and accidentally bump hips. They grab each other to steady themselves and their eyes meet. They smile and walk together to the exit. "I think we are going to be good friends." she says and he agrees.

Dan starts the car and they wait for Mel and Sam. When they are in they decide to take a run to the Midtown. They drive into town but the Midtown is closing.

Dan: "What do you want to do now?"

Sam: "Let's just pull into the parking lot and go parking."

There have been numerous protests from Mel on their way in to town about his wandering hands, so Dan knows what he has in mind.

Irene: "I think you better take me home."

Dan breaths a sigh of relief and turns the car for the base. He slows at her driveway but she says to drive on. They run out of pavement and she directs him up a rise. It comes out on a lookout point overlooking the ocean.

Irene: "Isn't this better than the parking lot downtown?"

Dan pulls the car to the edge and shuts it down. It's cold so when he gets out a protest is heard from the back seat to close the door. He sits on the warm hood and studies the island in the moonlight. She comes to him from the shadows.

Irene: "Penny for your thoughts."

Dan: "You might not like what I'm thinking."

Irene: "And then again, I might like what your thinking."

Dan studies her a moment.

Irene: "Aren't you cold? I know I am. Will you warm me up, Dan, please?"

Dan shakes himself and nods towards the car. She gets in on his side and he slides in behind her, laying his arm behind her head on the seat. They kiss and their bodies come on fire with a burning passion. His hand seeks her nipples and she pushes them forward to his touch. He fumbles the soft mound then slips it out from under the bra. His lips find the firm tit and worry it teasing her as he whispers, "Still cold?"

His hand works its way up between her thighs. She opens her legs for him and he rubs her panties finding them slick. He slides her panties aside and caresses her vagina, putting emphasis on her clitoris. She moans and struggles to reach him, pushing down his zipper. She reaches inside and frantically seeks the opening in his tented shorts. His hard member springs into her hand and she sighs as she strokes it.

Melaney: "Irene, come with me. I have to pee! Irene?"

Irene: (whispering) "I'll be right back." She straightens her clothes and disappears with Mel behind a bush.

Dan: "I gotta have a piss too. Didn't need to until she said that. Care to join me?" They go to the other side to a bush where they have a leak in plain sight of the car.

Dan: "How you making out there Sam. I hear a lot of noise there in the back. Getting any?"

Sam: "I think she's a virgin and planning to stay one. But I keep trying. Sounds like your having a good time. How the hell did you end up with Irene?"

Dan: "Don't know, Sam. She's making all the moves. I could fuck her right now, but I don't think I can! She wants it but I can't play those games."

Sam: "Change partners for a minute and I will! Hell, man, your wife is the one playing games. Go for it ...but I doubt you make it. She's too gorgeous to be anything but a cock teaser who will leave you at the last minute to go home and jack off.

Irene is standing watching the two men with their cocks in their hands talking to each other when Melaney comes up from behind the bush and calls, "I see ya! I see ya!"

Dan turns slightly as does Sam and he says, "We better get back. Good luck."

When they get back in the car Melaney says its time to go home. Dan says he'll warm the car up. Irene whispers "Did you cool down?" The heater still throws a little warm air as the engine has not cooled down yet. Irene draws his hand to her breast, saying she will warm it. Her bra is gone. She undoes her blouse with one hand as he kneads her breast and with the other hand she seeks his crotch. They fondle each other and she says, "Now your warm, in fact your hot!" He kisses her and runs his hand up the inside of her thigh. He feels her panties and says, "You left your panties on. How come?"

"Shhh, I didn't want to make it too obvious to Mel. I don't think her and Sam are getting it on." He grips the crotch of her panties and she lifts her ass so they will come off. He tosses them over the seat and hears a giggle.

Dan: "Why don't you think Sam will score?"

Irene: "She's afraid of getting caught, you know, pregnant!"

Dan: "Aren't you?"

Irene giggles and says, "I got the 'pill'!"

Dan kisses her again and moves his fingers in and out of her as his thumb rubs her clit. She moans against him and her tongue scours his mouth. Dan shuts off the car and asks her if she would like to come sit in his lap. Her response, "Why don't you slide over here away from the steering wheel and I will sit in your lap." Dan grins and undoes his pants. He lowers them with his shorts to his knees as he slides across the seat.

She half stands in the gloom and waits for him to get settled before she starts to sit down. "Wait" says Dan as he lifts the back of her skirt and using both hands he guides her down upon his throbbing member. She is deeply impaled upon it! His hands go up around her to fondle her breasts as he whispers, "May I make love to you, my princess?"

Irene snorts and says, "Isn't it a little late to ask?" Dan holds himself still as she experimentally moves her bottom up and down. With one hand still fondling a breast his other seeks her clitoris and she reaches forward to the dash for support as she starts to move faster. The seat starts creaking and the springs start squeaking and the whole car moves with them as the sound of flesh slapping against flesh grows. Dan can hold still no longer and surges to meet her every move.

Irene cries out in a high excited voice, "Oh Dan! Dan!" and then more emphatically, "Oh Dan!" as he surges up hard into her and explodes in an orgasm. He drops back a fraction and another spasm seizes him and he drives home again and then a third jet of fluid bathes her insides as again he thrusts upwards. They pant and stay together. Presently Irene looks over her shoulder and says, "Was that good for you too?" She sounds contented.

Dan: "Exquisite! Did you feel the earth move?"

Irene: (chuckling) "I felt the car move! In fact its still moving." She peeks over the seat and sees two forms laying together and moving rhythmically.

Dan whispers, "Don't disturb them like they did us earlier. He draws her to turn in his lap and she faces him with a knee on either side of his hips. He pulls her down to fondle her breasts as he kisses her. He feels a movement between his legs and draws her forward to him. Soon they are at it again and the car rocks on.

This time when they finish the car is quiet. Irene wiggles her bottom and pouting says, "It's gone all soft," Giggles then outright laughter erupts from the back seat. "Mind your own business!" Irene blurts out and more laughter comes from the rear.

She looks for her panties to wipe herself on but she can't find them so she uses a hankie. Dan whispers mischievously, "Give me your hankie." She does and he holds it before her in the dim light and delicately licks it. She watches him then does the same. "Mmmm, it tastes salty!" she says and some titters come from behind. "In fact I like it!" and laughter erupts again. He feels her turn red and the heat from her face warms his skin. She cuddles down against him burying her head in his chest. She absent mindedly plays with his penis and it starts to stiffen again.

"Oh goody, Its hard again!" She moves on to it as peals of mirth arise from the back seat. They cuddle and stay still with him deep inside her. He teaches her to tighten her cunt muscles to squeeze him without moving her body and he does the same to her.

When they're done this time she adjusts the mirror to fix her hair and looks again for her panties. Dan gives her a Kotex pad from the glove box to wipe with. He takes her sodden hankie to wipe himself with and when he hands it back, she holds it up in front of him and licks it. "Mmmmm." she says. Dan shakes his head and smiles. He adjusts his pants and starts the car.

Melaney: "Are you guys done?"

Irene: "Mel!"

Dan: "I guess its time to go."

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23: 0630

Dan is up early for a Saturday because he has to make sure that Emory gets to the church. He dons his brown corduroy suit and vest and has a beer and tomato juice with celery sticks for breakfast. Typical 'best man's breakfast' he thinks, especially when he has to find a possibly reluctant groom. They should be at their apartment.

Dan drives down to the harbor. He bounces up the steps two at a time and raps on their door. It's opened by a young girl he's never seen before.

Dan: "I'm looking for Emory Clogg, is he home?"

Girl: "He was here earlier. I think he just went..."

Mary: (calling from inside the apartment) "Oh Dan! Dan!" She sounds like she's crying. Dan steps around the girl and takes Mary in his arms. She's sobbing, "Emory's gone! He's been moody ever since he got up and he just left! He said he would see me next weeeek!" She is half hysterical.

Dan: (soothing) "Mary, Mary. Come on now, no tears on your wedding day. Emory'll be back. Don't you worry! See how you're getting tears on your pretty wedding dress. Stand back a bit so I can see you. You look beautiful. Dry away those tears now. I'll go and talk to him."

Dan goes down stairs and looks towards the harbor. No Emory in sight. It's a bright and clear morning with a light sea breeze. The gulls are wheeling and noisy around the buildings. Dan walks towards the packing plant looking for a crate big enough to sleep in. Some fishermen are mending nets on the rocks below the pier, so he asks them if they know where Emory is. One points under the dock to a large wooden crate. Dan nods his thanks.

He approaches the crate and places his hand on it. He lifts his hand and raps with his knuckles, calling, "Emory! Can I have a word with you? It's Dan."

The gulls screech and fight over some morsel on the bank nearby and Dan feels cold here in the shade of the dock. No reply comes to his call. Again, "Emory, I know you're here. The fishermen told me. Please let me have a word with you, partner."

A cut out section of the crate moves and Emory says, "What do you want?"

Dan: "You know what I want. That's not important. The question is, what does Mary want. Isn't that important to you?"

Emory: (concretely) "Sure it is! But she wants to change everything. What's wrong with living like we are? We're doing all right! Why all this fuss about getting married?"

Dan: "I guess that's the way things are done. Most guys would like to just move in and live with their women. Why get tied down? If things get too tough, a guy can just up and leave. Most women can look after themselves, anyway. Right? Do you think Mary could?"

Emory thinks this over for a while and says, "I'd never leave her. She couldn't make it on her own."

Dan: "Your right! She needs you!"

Emory gives Dan a crooked grin and says, "I guess she does."

Dan: "You got the phone in?"

Emory tells him their number and Dan says for him to come to his place and they'll call Mary. He can talk to her and not have all those other people around him. Emory agrees and they go to Dan's car. He opens the bottle of moonshine he has left in the car and they both have a slug, then they drive to Dan's place. He tells Dan that the minister expects them at the church at one PM so Dan rustles up a bite of brunch for them.

Emory and Dan discuss what Emory will say to Mary. Emory has another shot of the moonshine and picks up the phone. "Mary? ... Yeah, its me. ... I'm up at Dan's place. ... I'll be there." Dan can hear the squeal of happiness from the phone. ... "I guess it was all your friends around the place this morning. I never knew you had so many friends. ... Just a minute." He hands the phone to Dan and goes to the washroom.

Dan: "I told you not to worry. ... Your welcome, Mary ... I'll see you at your wedding, Mrs. Clogg. ... Does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? See ya, Mary." Dan hangs up the phone.

Dan makes sure Emory looks sharp and he has the ring. It's a plain gold band he says was his mother's. Some day he would like to buy her a diamond, but he doesn't know if he will ever be able to.

"Some anniversary." says Dan, and Emory shakes his head to agree. Emory reaches for the moonshine again, but Dan says "Better save it for the reception, you want to stand tall beside your bride, not be drunk, right!" Emory seems to grow inches and agrees.

They walk out side by side to the car and Emory looks more like a man today than Dan has ever seen. He was always a 'kid' to Dan, but not today. They drive to the Summerside United Church and Dan checks his watch. Its a few minutes before one and there on the steps is Mary's mother and some friends. Dan and Emory walk up to meet them. There is no time for chatter. They go right in and meet the minister who takes them up to the altar. He has them sign the bride's book and the church record then gathers them to the front.

Meanwhile a dozen people have filtered in and are seating themselves. The bridal march strikes up on the organ and from a side room, Mary comes out to join Emery. She is dressed in beige, just off white and white veils and wrap with white shoes to match. The clothes are loose so her tummy is not overly discernible. Dan thinks she has grown up, too. She's a fine looking young woman.

The vows are said and Dan, as best man, does his part. He has arranged for the back room at the Midtown for the reception. It's not very big but he's sure it will do.

At the reception Mary's mother has made the wedding cake and about twenty crowd in. By seven thirty the older folks have departed and music starts so those left, about a dozen young people start to dance. More bottles appear and some heavy drinking occurs as the party progresses. Some of Mary's friends appear to be going with some rough young fellows and Dan feels the party's getting out of hand.

Some of the young fellows start to tell ribald jokes and one of them becomes quite drunk. He attempts to kiss his girl friend while the others are dancing and she pushes him away, telling him he's drunk. Dan is not far away and sees his drunken actions.

The young ruffian reaches forward and grabs the front of her dress and rips it down, exposing her breasts. Others around are shocked and Dan steps in between them. She gathers the front of her dress up over herself and starts crying as Dan turns to the male and says, "Get out!"

He says drunkenly, "She's my girl and I'll do what I want to her! Stay out of my face!" Dan sees red and a scuffle ensues in which he soundly clouts the guy in the side of his head and breaks his eardrum.

He's rushed to hospital and the party continues much more subdued till it breaks up about an hour later. By then word is back that the hoodlum has a broken eardrum. Dan feels sad for what has happened and swears to himself that he will never allow himself to be so angered again in his life. He literally saw everything in shades of red and had no idea he had such violence in him. The experience scares him of what he might do to someone if any such thing should ever happen again.

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29: 1000

On this odd ball shift Dan has Friday's off so he's been up cleaning the house. He's washed the dishes, cleaned the counters and table off, vacuumed the living room and is now vacuuming the bedroom. The clothes dryer is running so it's a miracle that he hears the phone ring in the kitchen. He runs to answer it.

Dan: "Marie? ... Where are you? ... I've been waiting for your call to come and get you. I thought you would call yesterday and I almost called myself. ... Your still in Clinton!? ... So its her birthday. Say Happy Birthday to your mother for me and tell her good-bye! Come home! .. Marie! Marie! Oh damn!"

He puts the phone down, then dials his mother in laws' number. "Hello, ... Happy Birthday. Could I please speak to my wife. ... I'll wait. ... Marie, please, I miss you so. I've been counting the long lonely nights here without you. ... Well, say something. ... His rash has cleared up? That's good. ... I thought changing formulas might work. ... I'll bet he is. I can't wait to see him and you." a long pause ensues, then "Let me get this straight. Your mother inquired of your old employer about you getting your job back." There was an edge of steel in Dan's voice, "Your mother thinks it would be best if you stayed with them until after the pregnancy's over. Has she decided when and how that should happen, Marie? Is it her intent to tell us how to run the rest of our lives, as well? Are you coming home this week, or not? ... No? Well good-bye!" Dan slams the phone down and walks back into the bedroom, picks up the vacuum and continues to work there.

He throws clothes into a hamper and throws the hamper across the room. He sits down on the bed and studies his image in the mirror on the closet door. He seems to be simmering. He hears a knock at the door and doesn't bother with it. They'll go away. The knock comes again, so he slowly gets up and walks through the house to the door.

He opens it a crack and views a vision of loveliness in white high heels and wide brimmed white straw hat and a white dress with white lace at the collar. Black belt and trim complete the ensemble and she carries a white brief case.