Dan's Story Pt. 03 - Everything Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "Irene! Uh, come in! What're you doing here?"

Irene: (coming inside) "I came dressed as a sales woman. I thought your landlord mightn't be suspicious of me this way. What do you think?" Her voice is tinged with mirth.

Dan: (grinning) "I think you could have worn a baseball cap with your hair tucked under and a pair of loose coveralls with flats. He would have thought you were a mechanic." He laughs and she chuckles. Then sobering he says, "I'm really very happy to see you." and he draws her into his arms and kisses her. She laughs and wipes some of her lipstick off his mouth. She looks around.

Irene: "Your a very neat housekeeper for a bachelor. I'm disappointed. I thought I'd come by and wash some dishes or clean up for you." She flips her hat onto the couch just inside the living room door and goes to the kitchen. He follows her and catches her elbow by the table. He kisses her again with ardor and bends her back against the table.

She seems to sense the urgency in his kiss and responds with passion. Dan's hand slides down her belly, pelvis and thighs to the hem of her dress and gathers it up in the front as they kiss. She breaks and glances to the bedroom but he raises her skirt and roughly runs his hand over her panties and crotch. His lips crush hers again as he rubs her opening up and down and pushes her back onto the table. His hand leaves her and opens his fly, releasing his pulsating ramrod.

He moves up between her thighs and bends down to bite at her breasts, then kisses her throat as he rams forward, driving into her lace panties. A moments pressure and they tear allowing him in, in so very deep. Now biting at her throat and kissing it he rams in and out. He hunches and thrusts, hunches and thrusts until, with a mighty push he explodes inside her. He collapses on top of her and he cries, his tears dropping on her face. Real tears stream from his eyes as he pins her there on the kitchen table.

Dan: "Oh, Irene! I'm so very sorry. I've used you because I'm mad at someone else." and suddenly, "I feel sick!" He staggers to the bathroom and shuts the door partway. She hears him retching in there as she raises herself onto her elbows and inspects her tattered panties. "Quite a man!" she murmurs. Then she sits up on the table and starts putting herself in order. She takes off the remnants of her panties and uses them to wipe herself. "Seems to me that I'm always left without underwear with that man." she mumbles and crosses over to the bathroom door. She calls, "If you feel up to it, I'll make us a bite of lunch?"

Dan pokes his red face out the door and stammers, "Would you? Thanks."

Irene busies herself around the kitchen and soon has cheese omelets and toast on the table. Dan comes out and looks guiltily at the table. She says in a light hearted manner, "Your first time on the kitchen table too, eh?"

Dan just grins and turns beet red. She laughs as she sits him down and puts out forks and knives. She sits next to him and they eat in silence. He rests his hand gently on her thigh and says, "This is nice. Marie always sits across the table from me. I never noticed it before."

He studies her for a minute. "If I haven't said so already, I must tell you that you look simply gorgeous today."

Irene: "Well, not too bad considering the wear and tear I guess, and thank you, kind sir."

Dan: "I feel so bad, I just went overboard and attacked you!"

Irene: "It wasn't so bad. In fact it was rather good! You could do that to me every morning if you liked. I wouldn't complain." She chuckles deep in her throat and murmurs "I'd even look forward to it!"

Dan: "I don't know what's come over me. I've never been unfaithful to my wife, never even thought of being unfaithful to her ... not counting last Friday night, of course ... uh, and this morning." he pauses reflecting. "I love Marie, I long for her, I need her every day. I have built my life around her and my son ... by the way, did I tell you we're going to have another baby?"

Irene: "You are fast! When did you do that?"

Dan: "I talked to her this morning on the phone, just before you got here, and she told me she's about two months gone. Isn't that terrific?"

Irene: "I guess. I mean that's wonderful news for you. ... I guess."

Dan: "Yeah."

They finish lunch and Dan helps her cleanup. Again they sit down at the kitchen table side by side to have coffee. She kneads the back of his hand and faces him seriously. "What is wrong with your marriage, Dan? What's so deeply troubling you? I'm here and I'm listening. Please tell me." she pleads.

Dan: "Where do I begin? There is no real passion left in her for me. She does not thrill to my touch, she used to, but not now. Her mother belittles me and, to keep the peace, I accept it. She's closely attached to her mother and I don't know how to compete. I don't think she's coming back! That's what set me off this morning." He bows his head in his hands, "Oh God! I really don't think she's ever going to come back!" Irene nods her head and smiles a little secret smile to herself. "And what makes you think that?" she asks.

He doesn't seem to hear her for a moment and then raises his head to answer, "She told me so this morning. Her mother has arranged to get her old job back and she's staying with them until the baby's born. I got angry, said a few harsh words and hung up on her! Then you came in...and got raped! I'm so ashamed that I took it all out on you. You deserve a decent prosperous single guy who can show you the world."

Irene: (quietly) "I prefer someone who can teach me about muscle control." She rubs her pelvis and smiles at him. He laughs.

Dan: "You're good for me, my princess. You make me laugh at myself. ... You know my greatest concern is for Dan Jr. and his new sister or brother. What will become of them? You know what that worry's like, you gave up one. By the way, something has been troubling me. It's probably nothing but last Friday night you said something about your baby crying a lot. You said 'she', ... but didn't you give up a little boy?

Irene, looking stricken, whispers, "Oh Dan, there were two pregnancies..."

Dan: "Two! Twice? You got pregnant twice? How old were you? How does that happen? What kind of a slut ...No! I didn't mean that! ... Oh God, what right do I have to judge?

Irene, in a little voice, "I didn't know how to change and I never really wanted to change ... til I met you."

Dan: "You better leave. My landlord, you know ..."

Irene: "Yes."

She makes herself presentable before the mirror in the bathroom and dons her white straw hat. She goes to the door and lets herself out as Dan sits at the table with his head in his hands. As she goes down the walk to the street, tears flow down her cheeks but she keeps her head up and looks straight ahead.

Later as Dan puts their coffee cups in the sink he notices something on the floor behind the table. Its her tattered panties. He stands up holding the silken handful and clasps it to his chest in clenched fist. His face looks tortured. He rams the panties into his pants pocket.

He decides to go out and work on the car. All afternoon he works hard but can't get his mind off his guilt. He reaches for his lighter to light a cigarette and pulls out the torn underwear. He tosses it into a box by the wall. He decides to clean the Ford instead. He washes and polishes it, then opens all four doors and the trunk. As he tosses out garbage into a bag he finds the other pair of Irene's drawers in the back seat on the floor. He tosses them in the box by the wall with their mate. He vacuums out the car and trunk, then starts washing the dash. He finishes by washing the windows inside and out. The car looks like new.

Dan locks up the garage and goes to the base for a late supper. Then he goes to the wet canteen and drinks beer as he watches the dancers. Clay and Bev come in and join him but he doesn't feel like company. He tells them he was just leaving and goes to the parking lot, where he sits for several minutes before starting the car. He has the weekend ahead of him and doesn't know what to do. He drives back to town, but as he passes Jack's house and down the grade he swings right onto the Island Highway.

He drives until he passes the runway lights of the base and just keeps going for about forty miles. He sees lights ahead and knows it must be the fishing village of Tignish, near the end of the island.

He has never been this side of the base so he drives down the main street which ends out over the water on a pier. He turns around and drives back through the town. There is a general store, a church, a service station, a small school house and a collection of houses on streets paved and unpaved. Many old buildings are located around the waterfront, but they look abandoned and in poor repair.

It's still Friday night, so heeding Sam's advise he looks for a club or party spot. He pulls over and shuts off the engine near the school. He listens and can hear music. He drives up a dirt street past rundown cottages and stops again. The music is not too far ahead. He starts the car and pulls to the end of the houses and there is a small hall with a few cars parked in front. He pulls his car in beside them and gets out. Now the music is louder and he sees someone on the verandah. He steps up and says, "Is this the place where the dance is?"

An old timer looks him up and down and says, "You lookin fer Annie? Think she's inside."

Dan enters the ramshackle hall and in the gloom sees dancers arm in arm, dancing to a three piece band. The players are surprisingly good and they play old time music. A boy about fourteen tugs at his sleeve and says, "Annie's over there." and points to a heavy set blonde girl of about eighteen in a pink and white dress with a pink ribbon in her hair. She's very pretty and well gifted in the bosom department. He walks over to her and smiles. She smiles back. He asks her if she would like to dance. Her eyes light up and she says "Sure!" They step out on the dance floor and move with the others.

Dan: "You must be Annie."

Annie: "Yes." She looks puzzled. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?"

Dan: "When I pulled up outside everyone seemed to think I was looking for Annie and they sent me to you." He grins.

Annie slightly turns pink and says, "I'm waiting for a date and no one's met him. They must have thought you were my date. I'm sorry."

Dan: "I'm not. I get a chance not only to meet, but also to dance with the prettiest girl here. I'm not sorry at all." He looks her in the eyes and winks.

She laughs. "Your a charmer!" she says.

They dance for quite a few dances and when the music ends her date has still not appeared. Dan says for her not to tell anyone and he will drive her home. No one will know the difference. She gets her wrap and they go to his car. He's glad he cleaned it up this afternoon.

He asks her the way and she says, "We have lots of time. Lets go down to the ocean. Drive out that way." She directs him to a place to park and they stroll along the sand. The moon is high and she tells him about life in her small community. Dan tells her he's at the base.

Annie: "I know. The haircut! It's a dead giveaway."

Dan tells her a bit about life in the RCAF and his buddies. He omits the fact he's married, not on purpose, but more that he doesn't want to think about that. They get back to the car and climb in. It's warmer than the outside air and she sits close beside him. In a natural way he puts his arm around her shoulders and draws her near to kiss her. She responds and the kiss lingers.

Dan feels a stirring in his loins and he brushes her breast with his hand as he reaches to catch her far shoulder to draw her closer. She moves into his arms and her lips seek his. His hand purposely moves now to the breast and rubs across her nipple. He feels it harden under his touch and she catches her breath. Dan breaks from their kiss and says huskily, "I better get you home before we get into something we shouldn't!"

Annie: "I'll show you the way."

"To your home?" he asks with a wicked grin.

She just directs him up dirt streets to a tall bungalow on a high foundation. He kisses her again and says he'll see her tomorrow, if she likes. She says please come to the house and they'll go to the beach. Dan says, "Fine. Good night." Dan marks the house in his mind and drives back to the beach. He parks well above the high tide line and curls up in the back seat. In no time he's asleep.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30: 1100

Dan wakes with the sun in his eyes. It is almost noon and the sun has found an opening in the tree under which he's parked. He stretches and sits up in the seat. He looks around and not a soul's in sight. In front of the car the breakers are far away and he figures the tide must be out. He climbs out of the car and checks in the trunk. Yes! Three beers in an old case that he thought he had put in the garage. He cracks one open and sloshes a mouthful then gargles it and spits it out.

He steps behind the car and pisses as he has another mouthful, which he swallows. He whistles gaily as he comes back around the car and closes the rear door. He climbs into the driver's seat and finishes his beer. Breakfast out of the way and his morning toiletries as well, he starts the engine. Time to go a calling. He takes his time and looks the town over in daylight.

He wants to arrive just after lunch so he goes for a short drive along the coast. When he arrives at Annie's on Maple St. it's one thirty. He drives right up to the house where a man's cutting wood at the side. He waves at Dan and calls out, "She's inside, young fellow. You must be Dan." He scratches his head and says, "Till this morning I thought she said your name was Dave. Go right on in." He waves to the house.

Dan walks around a path up a hill by the side of the house and Annie comes running out to meet him. She throws her arms around him and gives him a long kiss, then turns to present him to her mother who has stepped out on the porch.

Her mother smiles and says, "Come on in." She shushes two small boys back from the door and they go inside. Annie curbs any personal questions that are aimed at him and soon says they're going to the beach. She runs away upstairs and comes back with a beach towel and a bathing suit.

"Come on!" she says as she heads out the door. Dan follows along in her wake and just manages to catch up as she waves to her father from the front seat of the Ford. He smiles and waves back.

They back out the drive and she's full of questions. "Did you really like the dance last night? Will you take me next Friday night? All the girls in town have called me this morning wanting to know all about you. Where did you go last night? Where did you sleep?"

Dan drives towards the area where he parked overnight and says, "I enjoyed the dance very much because I had you in my arms. I'm not sure I'll be able to get off work for next Friday night, but I'll try. And when I left you I went straight to the Ford Motel for a good night's sleep. There!"

Annie: "There's no motel in Tignish. At least I don't think there is. Where is it?"

Dan: "You want to come to my Motel room. I'm shocked! Would you really come to my motel room?" He smiles mischievously.

Annie: "Sure. Take me to your room." She puts one hand on his thigh and rubs it up and down. Dan feels a faint stirring. "Will you?"

Dan: "O.K. If your sure you want to?"

Her other hand comes over and the two hands work over and inside his thigh as she says, "I do! I do!" Dan pulls into the secluded place under the tree and says, "We're here."

Annie: "This is just a cove. Where's the motel?"

Dan: (reaching over and opening her door) "Out this way." She slides out and he follows right behind. The beach area is as deserted as it was when he woke up. He opens the rear door and says, "This car's a Ford, so the Ford Motel is in the back seat. Welcome to my room." He puts a hand on her shoulder.

She looks at him and a bright smile lights her face. "Can I come in." Dan nods his head.

She climbs into the back seat and lays across the seat. "You have a nice comfortable bed but it's short. Come in here with me but leave the door open." Dan slides in beside her and lays down against her. His hand covers her breast and he moves it in a circular motion. She reaches for his head and draws him down to kiss her. Her tongue seeks his in his mouth and he feels his cock suddenly stiffen. She must feel it too because her hand comes over his waist and she hauls him hard against her.

They shuffle around to get tight together and he feels under her short skirt for her vagina. She holds the back of his head with one hand pulling him to her lips and with the other she sets his erection free. He finds her panties sopping wet and he pushes them to one side. She has a puffy, almost hairless opening where he works for a moment on her clit.

She raises one leg and pulls on his ass to bring him to her. He enters and she rolls back a bit on her back and starts to wriggle, matching him thrust for thrust. As he feels the pressure mounting for release he tries to pull out of her but she pulls his ass back down and his head to kiss him. Lips on hers he feels the pressure has been exceeded and he dives in deep to erupt. Shortly he pulls out and says, "I was going to pull out so you wouldn't get pregnant. Why didn't you let me?"

She smiles at him and says, "Don't worry, I won't get pregnant. You would have made a mess of your nice car seats if you did that."

She strips off all her clothes and puts on her bathing suit. She tosses him one and says, "Its my brother's. It may be small but I think you can get it on. It's elastic!" Dan puts it on and it does fit.

They drive over to where people are laying nearer town and park high on the sand. They run down the beach together and splash in the surf at the water's edge. The sun is boring down and they go out to meet the rising tide. They swim together like two eels, splashing and chasing each other on top and under the water. She's a good strong swimmer and loves the water. When they tire they go back to the car and get the large beach towel. As long as they lay close together they can both lay on it together. They lay facing each other and make special little love play jokes on each other. A hand touches something private and the other's hand does the same. Then they laugh and do it again.

Suddenly they jump up and race for the water. They splash each other as they run for swimming depth. Just passed waist deep they are down and swimming for depth. They are not nearly so far out this time. The tide has come in a long ways. They dive under the water and bump heads trying to kiss.

They surface with a splash and laughter but go right back down to try again. This time they are steadier and their lips meet as they reach out to cling to each other. They pop up to the surface, their lips still locked together and tread water for the special moment.

Then its dive again and she catches him by the crotch and he swims away to return from another direction and pull her top undone. It floats to the surface ahead of her and Annie squeals when she comes up and he has it. He dives and she follows him and hauls on his suit, pulling it down to his knees before he struggles and gets away. When they pop up he gives her the top and he treads water as he pulls the bathing suit up. She can't tie it at the back so he tries. Eventually he gets it knotted and they dive again. Soon they are tired and they head back to the beach.

Dan suggests a hot dog or something. She knows just the spot and races up the beach. He follows and finds her at a concession booth. There is some confusion in Dan's head because he doesn't have his wallet with him but the concessionaire knows Annie well and says they can come down and pay when they get done swimming, or he'll get it tomorrow if they don't make it.