Dan's Story Pt. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "Now look at the mess I've made all over you!"

Marie: "I don't care. I feel so happy I just want you to hold me and love me. Please say you do?"

Dan:(drawing her hard against him) "I love you, Mrs. Miller, and I always will. He kisses her hard and long.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15: 1405

Finally they're bringing Iris home again. She has been in the hospital since Sunday but she's now perky and healthy. They stop at Mary and Emory's on the way home.

Mary and Marie marvel over the baby while Emory and Dan stand back and chat about painting. When Kevin starts crying it gets Iris going and the two mothers start leaking. They grin at each other and sit at the table with coffee and a child at their breasts. Dan and Emory move outside to chat, taking their coffee with them. It's blustery and cold but they manage to keep warm, hands wrapped around hot cups and sipping their coffee.

Marie comes to the door and says they can come back in now. The babies are fed. Of course they deny that's the reason they went outside, but the women just laugh at them. Soon Marie says they better get Iris home. They don't want to take a chance on her catching cold or anything for quite some time, if they can help it.

They drive home and Dan helps get Danny's coat off while Marie is busy with Iris. Betty comes down to see her and the two of them chatter in the living room as Dan decides to take a snooze. He tells Marie to wake him if she needs help and goes in to lay down. Just as he's dozing off, he feels an urge to pee so he quietly gets up and goes to the bathroom. As he's going in the door he hears his name mentioned and listens.

Marie: "...and he was actually embarrassed to be in the same room with Mary when she was nursing Kevin. I was so surprised." She tee hees a bit.

Betty: "Dan? Embarrassed? I guess some guys are like that. I can't imagine Gord staying in the same room with me if I was nursing a baby..., but then I can't imagine Gord even seeing my tit without being embarrassed!"

Marie: "What do you mean?"

Betty: "Gord always has to have the lights off to get undressed or to have sex. He sneaks around in the morning and gets dressed in the bathroom." she giggles.

Marie: "God, I didn't think anything could embarrass Dan. The other day he showed me what he does when I can't have sex and it didn't bother him at all."

Betty: "What do you mean?"

Marie: "He let me watch him in the bathroom pumping his hand on his penis to make it release, I guess you call it."

Betty:(tittering) "You mean he jacked off in front of you!?"

Marie:(chuckling) "All over the front of me!" They both laugh softly. "It flew all down the front of my dress. What a mess! But I was so happy. I thought he was going to someone else when I couldn't have sex. Now I know better."

Betty: "Yeah, I guess. He did it right there in front of you? Wow! I'd like to see Gord do that with his little pickle. I doubt he could get his hand on it. He'd have to use his baby fingers." she chuckles and laughs.

Marie: "What do you mean? Aren't they all the same size?"

Betty: "Oh sure, kid. Don't I wish. I've seen your old man's and believe me... whoops. Guess I better explain that." and Marie says, "Yes!". Betty goes on, "He was coming out of the shower one morning when I didn't know he was home and I came down to check on things. He had a hard on that I only dream about. Of course he grabbed a towel and covered himself. Anyway, I don't know how you can handle all that. Believe me, your lucky! They're definitely not all built like that!"

Marie: "Shhh, he might hear us. So what'd he do?"

Betty mumbles something and Dan can't hear her so he goes on in to pee. He quietly goes back to the bedroom and drops off to sleep with a smile on his face.

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19: 1710

Dan drives into his driveway, home from work. All afternoon he couldn't get Irene off his mind so he had called her just before he left the base. She would watch for his lights tonight. Marie is tender and loving but won't be able to have sex for at least another week. Betty's occasional jibes and teasing just tend to make him more tense. He needs an exhaustive session with a female and the need is overpowering.

He comes into the house whistling a cheery tune from the recent hit parade and kisses Marie as he flips his hat onto the table. Danny is bouncing up and down in his playpen holding onto the bars and chattering so Dan goes to him next and says, "Well, tiger, have you been behaving yourself today?" He picks him up and carries him to a kitchen chair by the table. To Marie at the counter, "How about it, Dear, has Danny been good?" By now, Marie is smiling and putting coffee on the table for him. She fixes it while he plays with Danny on his lap.

Marie sits down with him and tells him how well Iris is. She's very happy that Iris seems to be all over her problems and is alert and well. Dan's happy when she says that, too. They chat for a bit and Dan says, "I think I'm going to see if I can't get some more work done on those signs for the town tonight. I figure it won't take more than about three night's work to finish them up. That sound O.K. with your plans?"

Marie: "I guess you have to get them done. I'll speed up supper so you can get away early."

Dan reaches out and catches her hand, drawing her closer so he can reach around Danny and kiss her again. "Thanks, honey. I'll try not to be too late." He puts Danny down in his playpen and goes to the bedroom to change into civies. Iris is asleep in her cradle so he stops to watch her for a minute, gently pulling her blanket up around a little shoulder. She is still such a tiny miracle. Marie watches him from the doorway and smiles.

Dan gets changed and they have supper. He putters around with Danny for a while until Marie says, "If you don't get going you'll be all night." She kisses him and says, "Get out of here!" Dan acts reluctant to leave but soon is on his way to the garage.

He starts the old wood stove and sorts out the signs in some order. Everything is dry so he can start on any of them next. Irene comes in and he rushes to her. They anxiously cling to each other as Dan says, "Darling, I've been thinking about you all day."

Irene: "I know! I had this feeling you were thinking about me and you were going to call. I was trying to mentally send you a message that I wanted you. And then you called! It was so uncanny. I pictured you and I in the old car in the back seat and the phone rang!"

Dan:(grinning) "That's why I had a hard on when I called you!"

Irene: "I know what to do with that." She pulls him towards the Plymouth.

After they make love they sit unclothed by the fire, Irene perched in Dan's lap. She runs her hands through his hair and kisses his ear. "What have you got left to do on the signs?"

Dan points to two directly in front of him. "These two are ready for lettering. The other two need one more wash of base coat. I was trying to make up my mind which to work on when you arrived."

Irene: "Can I do the wash?"

Dan: "I guess there's no reason why you can't. Its quite simple. Pull on my old coveralls and I'll show you how."

Irene slides the coverall over her nude body and Dan finds that erotic. He shows her how to do the painting and manages to get occasional feels of her through the side splits in the coveralls. She grins and slaps him with the paint brush. They laugh at his paint smeared shoulder and then she starts in to work. Dan pulls on another pair of coveralls and soon is lettering one of the signs.

When Irene finishes both signs she's working on, she comes over to watch Dan. "You have very steady hands." she murmurs over his shoulder. "The better to grab you with, my dear!" he says with a chuckle as he finishes work on this one. He puts down the brush and starts washing out all the brushes.

Dan: "Well, that's one done. Those two you did will be dry before the weekend so I'll probably be able to finish at least one more by then. The last two I'll finish off next week. Not much left here to do." he turns and catches her in his arms for another passionate kiss. She throws her arms around his neck and Dan's hand steals inside the coveralls, covering her breast. The kiss goes on as he kneads her bosom.

She backs against the Plymouth fender and he feels her tremble as he kisses and works on the nipple. He undoes buttons and opens the front of both their coveralls. She lays back over the fender and Dan takes her right there. It' is almost a comical display with the two of them in coveralls draped over the old car's fender, both spattered with paint. But it is serious business to them as their cries proclaim their love and need for each other.

Later, when Dan is home and undresses for bed, Marie says, "Did you get any paint on the signs? Look at you! You've got paint on your hip! How'd you do that?"

Dan has thought he got all the paint off his body and looks in the mirror. "That must have been when I stuck that wet paint brush in the back pocket of my coveralls. I'll see if I can get it off." He goes to the bathroom and tries but some is dried on. While he's there he carefully checks the rest of his body in the mirror.

He comes back to the bedroom, "Got all of it off except a bit that's dried. It'll wear off." He grins and Marie shakes her head.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22

Dan manages to get another sign lettered and part of the third one. He adds another pair of panties to his collection and finds he has twenty five pairs now.

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28

The signs are finished and Dan adds another pair of undies to the box. Irene has brought a bottle of wine and they celebrate the finish of the signs by the wood stove on the old car seat in each others arms.

Irene: "Now how are we going to be able to find a reason to meet here?"

Dan: "Don't worry. I'll always find a reason to come back to you. There's always work to be done on an old car." he grins.

Irene: "And in it!" she chuckles and they kiss.

Dan holds his glass out and she sips his wine as she does the same for him. He is lounging back on the seat and she is sitting sideways between his legs. She rests her hand holding the glass of wine on his bare stomach and with her other hand she toys with his sex organ. Dan watches her, amused at her fascination with how she can make it grow hard and then in a few minutes it goes soft again. He sips his wine. She says, "With that you could make me so happy. You know I haven't bugged you about it." She speaks in a serious tone and Dan knows what she's thinking.

Dan: "No baby! You know how I feel about that."

She leans down over his body and rests her head low on his chest. He feels hot tears roll and puddle on his skin. "I know." she whispers. Dan makes a mental note to check her birth control pills before she leaves tonight.

When he gets the chance to check her purse the pills seem to be right up to date.

FRIDAY, MARCH 2: 1930

Dan and Marie are just leaving Irma's. She's baby sitting for them so they can go to the French Social Club to celebrate Dan's promotion to Group 3A. This is the tops in his field of work so a good wage is now assured and it looks like their money worries are finally going to be over.

Sam and Clay have attained the same status and will meet them at the club. They are taking Gord and Betty with them. Everyone's in high spirits as they climb the stairs and see the dancing colored lights above and hear the music.

Gord: "I'll meet you at the table. I'm going to the bar.

Betty: "Of course, Gordie." and to Marie she says, "Where else would he be going?" They laugh as they search for the others. Sam waves from out on the dance floor and Dan waves back as he notices he's dancing with Theresa. They work their way around the floor and see Jack and Lorena with Ginger at a table. They exchange friendly greetings and go to the next table where Clay and Bev are sitting. They all get seated and Dan says, "I'll go give Gord a hand with those drinks." He gets up.

Marie: "If I'm not here when you get back, I'll be in the powder room."

Betty and Bev get up and say, "Me, too!" together and laugh as the three of them head for the washrooms. Clay shrugs his shoulders and says, "I guess I'm elected to watch the purses." He grins at Dan and Dan takes off for the bar.

When he and Gord return the three of them start talking electronics. Soon Sam comes back to the table next to them and starts joining in.

Dan: "Who you with tonight? Theresa or Ginger?" he grins.

Sam: "I'm celebrating. I brought them both and I intend to take them both on later." he chuckles, "and they agreed to it!" Dan and he both laugh and the other guys look at them as if they're crazy.

Gord: "What are you guys talking about? Bet it aint electronics." He turns back to Clay, but the women arrive back at this time and Sam moves back to the other table.

Dan: "Come on, honey, let's dance"

They move out onto the floor followed by Clay and Bev. They dance a ways when Marie says in Dan's ear, "Bev says that Sam came with Theresa and Ginger tonight. He has been dancing with both of them and flirting with Lorena. I guess he's really celebrating!"

Dan: "Rely on Sam to be the life of the party." they chuckle together.

The next dance Dan dances with Betty. He says, "I suppose you're keeping an eye on the next table, too?"

Betty:(giggling) "You'll never guess what I saw. Sam and Lorena were kissing on the dance floor down near the back last dance." she giggles some more.

Dan: "I guess Jack must be passed out by now, then. That's when Sam gets his little feel."

Betty: "You knew about them?"

Dan: "Sure. Didn't you know us guys talk about you girls all the time. Just like you girls do."

Betty:(acting shocked) "We do not!"

Dan: "I heard you telling Marie you were admiring my hard on."

Betty:(coloring up a bit) "What?"

Dan: "You told her I covered myself right away with a towel. Why'd you tell her that?" he grins down at her.

She's really red now and ducks her head so he can't see her eyes.

Dan: "Did you tell her I kissed you, ...or that you kissed me? He pulls her closer and they dance without speaking for a bit. She looks up at him finally and sticks her tongue out at him.

Smiling mischievously she asks, "Did you tell the guys?"

Dan:(seriously) "No. That's private. Just between us."

Betty sighs and presses herself up against him for the last measures of the music. She grins at his instant arousal.

Betty: "Want to stay here for another dance?" she chides him."

Dan: "Better not. The night is young. It'll go away by the time we get back to the table."

They walk hand in hand back through the crowd and Dan delivers her to Gord's side. He looks at Bev, who turns to Clay. Clay nods and Dan joins her on the dance floor. They have a friendly chat while dancing and Dan sees Sam with Marie go by, then Clay and Betty. After the dance they all collect back at the table and Dan picks up his drink.

Marie:(quietly to Dan) "Your not going to quit now, are you? Looks like Ginger would like to get you out on the floor."

Dan grins at her and gets up, going to the next table, and glances back at Marie's shocked look. He nods to Sam and asks Lorena to dance. Lorena gets up and shakes her bottom.

Lorena: "Come on, Dan. I'm ready." and as he comes around the table she throws both arms around his neck and drags him into the throng. He sees Marie laughing as he passes out of sight.

Dan: "So, you were seen kissing a tall dark stranger on the dance floor earlier." He grins, "Lorena, Lorena. What are we going to do with you?"

Lorena: "Just hold me tight, Curley."

She wiggles her hips against his hips and looks quickly around before she steps up on tip toes and plants a kiss on his lips. She pulls back and looks up in his eyes with a grin as she feels his hard on against her pelvis.

Lorena: "Dan, oh Dan. You turn me on."

Dan:(explosively) "What does it feel like your doing to me?"

Lorena laughs and works her hips some more as they wend their way around the floor. Finally she backs off some and whispers, "I better ease up. Your wife's home now and you have her for your needs. Tell me about your new little girl."

Dan cools off a bit and tells her all about Iris. They are still chatting about her when he delivers her back to her table. He thanks her for the dance and avoids eye contact with Ginger as he returns to Marie's side.

Marie: "She's pretty drunk, eh?"

Dan: "Oh, Lorena's had a few but she can handle them, I would think. You like to dance now?"

They move out onto the floor and dance. Dan holds her close as they weave around the floor. Soon his earlier arousals build with his current intimate position and he feels himself stiffen. Marie feels it too. She whispers in his ear, "Don't do anything about that tonight, I'm ready for you again." She kisses his neck. Dan hauls her hard against him and whispers back, "Are you sure? Don't trifle with me." He chuckles as he moves her around the floor.

During a break the guys get talking about possible future courses. Gord asks if any of them have taken the advanced ASV course yet. It turns out that he's the only one who's taken it. Sam hears them talking and comes over to join them.

Sam: "You may be the only one now but that isn't going to last long, is it Dan?" He grins and Dan looks blank. "Tell them, Dan."

Dan: "Tell them what?"

Sam: "That your on the next course. Didn't you see your name on the list? It's posted today in the shops and the messhall. I think it starts the nineteenth. You really didn't see it?"

Dan: "No, I didn't! Are you pulling my leg? Did any of you guys see it?"

No one has noticed the list but Sam insists the list went up that day. Marie is all ears although she appears to be chatting with Bev and Betty.

When next they get out on the dance floor she says, "Are you going on course?"

Dan: "You know Sam. I don't know. He might be kidding, or he might be serious. I don't know which tonight. I guess I'll have to call out to the base in the morning and find out. Or I could ask Clay to give me a call, if he's going back to the base tonight."

Marie: "I think he's going home with Bev. They've been pretty busy with each other tonight and she said earlier in the washroom she was going to take him home to bed if he didn't get drunk. Don't you tell Clay I said that!"

Dan: "I don't repeat such things. You know that."

Marie: "I know. Your a very private person. Sometimes I wonder what your thinking."

Dan: "Most of the time its about you." He kisses her cheek.

The dance over, they go back to the table. Gord and Betty are sitting there alone and Dan thinks he hasn't seen Gord up on the floor more than once all night. He beckons Betty and she jumps up. He leads her onto the floor.

Dan: "Have you figured out what Sam's up to yet? Who's he going home with?"

Betty: "I don't know. One minute I think its either Ginger or Theresa and then he does something with Lorena. She plays right up to him with Jack passed out. Maybe he's after her." She shrugs with a grin.

Dan: "Can you keep a secret?"

Betty:(moving closer) "What? You know I can keep my mouth shut."

Dan: "I'm not too sure about that, but I guess I can trust you. This is the deal. Theresa and Ginger have agreed to both go to bed with Sam after the dance. That's who he's leaving with! You watch."

Betty:(giggling) "Really? Oh, I'd love to tell Marie. She thinks he has designs on Lorena and Bev thinks it'll be Ginger. Now I won't be able to sit still when I go back to the table. Why'd I tell you I wouldn't tell? Damn!"

Dan: "What's really bothering you is that everyone else is getting it and your not, right?"

Betty: "Your not kidding! I'm going to have to play up to Sam, I guess. If he can handle two at a time, that's for me."