Dan's Story Pt. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "Are you drunk again? Remember the last time you said that? Don't even joke about it! Come on, little imp, you love that lug so don't spoil it. You listening?"

Betty: "I hear you, but your a great one to talk. You still meeting the Avon lady?"

Dan: "Have you seen her lately? I imagine she's gone back to Charlottetown. That's where she was from."

Betty: "You may be able to fool Marie but I know your always up to something. Why were the chairs arranged as they were in your kitchen? I didn't move them. Someone else was there, weren't they, Dan?

Dan: "Why didn't you say that to Marie?"

Betty: "I covered for you again. I don't know why. Why do you chase other women?

Dan: "Because they're there. Its like climbing mountains."

Betty: "Someday you'll get caught. I'd like to be there and see that." She laughs.

They go back to the table and sit one out. Gord dances with Bev and Clay goes on the floor with Marie. Dan looks across at Ginger and Theresa sitting beside an apparent dead Jack. He notices that Ginger is smiling and fidgeting. Then he sees what's going on. Jack's head is laying on one arm and the other arm is under the table. That old bugger is at it again. He smiles at Betty and says something too low for her to hear. She says "What?" and he does it again. She gets up and comes around to his side of the table.

He whispers to her, "Don't look at them now. I'm talking about the next table. I said don't look! O.K., when you get a chance to peek without them seeing you, look closely at what Jack and Ginger are doing." He takes a drink from his beer and Betty nonchalantly looks out to the dance floor, then glances to the next table. She looks closer and her mouth drops open. Dan pokes her in the ribs.

She looks at him and says, "He's finger fucking her." She looks back at them and turns again to Dan. "My God, she going to come right there." Dan glances back at Ginger and says, "Yep, any second now. I wonder if she'll do the same for him?" he grins and Betty can't tear her eyes away from them. "Oh God! Oh God! Look, Dan." Dan picks up his beer and peers over the edge of it at them.

Ginger's bottom is wriggling on the chair and she's hanging on to the edge of the table with an iron grip. Suddenly she collapses back in the chair and Dan realizes Betty has been clenching his thigh. She clamps down on it and says, "She came, Dan! Did you see it?"

Dan: "Easy girl, don't leave a bruise on my thigh I'll have to explain to Marie later."

Betty pulls her hand back like it was on a hot stove. "I'm sorry. I couldn't believe it. Wow! How did you ever notice? I would have looked right at them and not noticed if you hadn't brought it to my attention."

Dan: "I saw them do it once before. Tell you about it some time. Here come the dancers."

Betty jumps up and Marie says, "Don't move on my accord if you guys are discussing something. I can sit over here." she heads for Betty's seat but Betty jumps up and says, "Come powder you nose with me." and they head for the washroom.

When they come back chattering excitedly and glancing at the next table, Dan knows what they've been gossiping about. Marie sits down and whispers to Dan, "I hear you had a front row seat for the floor show." She grins.

Dan: "I'm waiting for the second act. Now its her turn."

Marie: "She wouldn't dare. Not with Lorena sitting right there. Would she?"

Dan: "I don't know. Would she?" they both grin and Dan says, "Let's dance. We can see them from the floor."

Marie: "O.K." and they get up to dance. Behind them comes Sam and Ginger. "How's she got the strength to dance if what Betty says is true. You saw them. Did she?"

Dan: "It sure looked like it to me." They grin and dance close. "She sure has some nerve." whispers Marie. "I guess she's not after Sam tonight after all." Dan just keeps on grinning.

As the dance lets out for the night, Sam leaves with Theresa on his right arm and Ginger on his left. Dan feels like giving a round of applause, but restrains himself. They drive Betty and Gord home and they all come in for coffee as Dan goes to pick up the kids. When Dan gets home Betty and Marie are sitting at the kitchen table talking and there is no sign of Gord.

Dan: "What happened to Gord?"

Betty and Marie together, "Wrestling." Dan laughs and starts to take off Danny's coat. Marie looks after Iris and Betty helps her. They settle Danny down in his crib and Marie nurses Iris at the table. Dan comes over and gets a cup of coffee, then sits down with them.

Betty: "Sam took both of them home. How'd you know?"

Dan: "Couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you? Because he told me early on in the evening. He said they had already set it up before the dance. It's his way of celebrating the 3A grouping. I have my own way of celebrating right here at home, don't I dear?" He smiles at Marie and she smiles back."

Betty: "I wish I did! Gord's way of celebrating is to watch wrestling. Damn!"

Dan: "You could stay and watch." he winks at Marie.

Marie: "You could jump in with us. We could do the same as Ginger and Theresa. Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, Dan."

Dan: "Your enough for me, dear. Sorry Betty, you just get to watch." He drinks his coffee.

Betty: "I did enough watching for one night. I'm going home to rape Gord! If you hear him hollering, don't be surprised." She laughs with them as she gets up to leave.

Dan and Marie go to bed soon after she leaves. They cuddle and make love for the first time since she had Iris. She uses the diaphragm so as to not take any chances. Dan has to go really easy because she's still a little tender, but it's a joyful union and they're both satisfied.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7: 2120

Its after nine and Dan feels a growing urge to get Marie to bed soon. She has begged off having sex for one reason or another for almost a week now and he's feeling frustrated as hell. The kids are settled down for the night and Marie is knitting in the living room. Dan's trying to read beside her on the couch. Finally he cannot stand the inaction any more. He drops his book on the coffee table and watches Marie knit.

Marie: "What's wrong with you tonight, Dan? Your acting restless as all get out. Why don't you get yourself a beer?"

Dan: "I don't want a beer. I have an urge for something else." He moves his hand over onto her leg and grins at her.

Marie: "Oh? What would you like to do, Dan?" She sounds so naive that Dan knows she's aware of what he's after.

Dan starts running his hand lightly up her leg moving to the inside of her thigh. She grins and looks at him. "I guess I know." she says.

Dan moves the hand a little higher and brushes up under her skirt against her panties. He moves a little closer so he can kiss her neck and nibble on an ear as her needles clack away. She pretends not to notice him but she has a fixed smile on her face. He rubs her slit through her panties and soon feels moisture.

Marie:(her breathe is coming a little faster) "Dan, I'm thinking of going to Mom's while you're on course. I don't want to take Iris by plane yet, so I'm thinking of taking the train. What do you think?"

Dan: "Whatever you want, dear." He rubs some more and tries to kiss her, but she turns her head away and says, "If I catch the morning train on the sixteenth, that's Friday, I could be home early Sunday morning. Its a long trip but not so bad if you have young ones to keep you busy."

Dan is really desperate by now and will say anything to get her to bed. He slides her panties to one side and runs his finger over her clit, up and down a few times. He feels her shudder each time and she puts down her knitting. She plants her two hands on top of her skirt over his hand and helps him move it up and down.

Marie: "Dan? Dan, can I go by train?" she is breathing very fast and urges his hands' movement with both of hers.

Dan: "I guess you can. Sure you can. Come here!" She turns to meet his lips with hers and they kiss as he tries to maneuver her around and down on the couch.

Marie: "No, Dan. The bedroom. I have to get my diaphragm. We can't take any chances on my getting pregnant again."

They rush around and go to the bedroom where Dan starts to strip her. She pulls off her clothes faster than he can so he gets out of his and they both jump into bed. She has the case in her hand and quickly inserts the devise, reaching at the same time for Dan. Dan kneads her breasts gently so she won't start leaking but she still spills a small puddle on him, so he works on rubbing her slit to make her ready as he kisses her. She wriggles against him and he moves awkwardly to her, becoming entangled in the covers. He kicks them away and stops when he looks down. Under her is a puddle of blood soaking into the bottom sheet. She looks to see what he's looking at and sighs, "Damn! It's my first period. Oh Dan, I'm so very, very sorry."

Dan is evidently in distress. "Pretend you didn't see it. Let's go. Please."

Marie: "Dan! I will not! What do you think I am? You go do your thing in the bathroom if you have to, but your not putting it in here tonight!" She gets up and puts on a pad, then comes back and starts cleaning up the sheet. Dan watches in misery. She strips the sheet off the bed and brings out a fresh one. Dan helps her make the bed and climbs into it when she's done. They cuddle close and Marie falls off to sleep. Dan lays awake for a long time and thinks he'll call Irene tomorrow.

THURSDAY, MARCH 8: 1610

Straight from work Dan stops at the garage and Irene's waiting, as she said she would on the phone earlier. They rush inside and Dan strips off his uniform. Irene's stripped faster than he is and waiting in the plush upholstery. They rush their foreplay and are soon screwing like there's no tomorrow. Quickly its over. Dan lays inside her and shivers in the cold.

Irene: "You needed that pretty bad, didn't you."

Dan: "Did I ever. You've saved my life. God, its cold in here."

Irene: "You didn't work up much of a sweat, did you?"

Dan: "I might yet, if you give me a minute." He grins and kisses her. "Want to come live with me again?"

Irene: "Oh Yes! When? How? Do you have more painting?"

Dan: "I'm going on course a week Sunday, but Marie's leaving on the Friday in the morning for her folks place. That gives us Friday night and Saturday night all to ourselves at my place. How about it?"

Irene: "I love the idea... and I love you!" She pulls his head down to her lips again and they touch, caress each other then crush against each other as their tongues meet. Dan starts moving again inside her and soon is hard as ever. This time he works up a sweat and they both go over the top together. Now Dan must hurry home and think of some excuse for being late.

FRIDAY, MARCH 16: 1605

Dan is at Irene's front door kissing her on the step. Her bag is sitting beside their legs, waiting to be loaded into the car. Dan picks it up and puts it on the back seat, then holds the door for Irene.

Irene: "We better stop and get the coveralls."

Dan: "To hell with them! We'll pull in if I don't see anyone around and walk quickly into the house."

Irene: "Your getting awfully bold." she grins.

Dan: "Its my house. I guess I can have a guest if I want. Besides, I don't want to waste the time." he grins back at her.

Irene: "Bad week?"

Dan: "Its been hell! She's scared of getting pregnant again and has insisted I wear a condom, I hate them, while she uses her diaphragm. She's insisted on both! We tried it once and I couldn't come. It was stupid! That was the only time I had any all week and that time was no good. Shit! How was your week?"

Irene: "I spent the week waiting for you to call."

Dan: "Oh, I'm sorry, love. I knew we would be together this weekend so I didn't think you'd mind."

Irene: "I gather you saw her off on the train this morning. There's no chance she's going to be there waiting for us?

Dan: "Yes, I took the morning off and put them on the train myself. By now she's half way to Quebec. Everyone thinks I'm leaving tonight for Greenwood so no one will come by the house to disturb us. Maybe you better duck down while I drive by and see if anyone's around." She ducks down and Dan turns the corner. Not a soul in sight so he swings in the drive and pulls up close to the house. "Let's go. I'll grab your bag."

They scurry from the car, around the walk and Dan unlocks the door. They pop inside and Dan closes it again and locks it. He peeks back out but no one's in sight.

Dan: "First stop, the bedroom." He brings her bag as they rush towards the bed shedding clothes as they go. It's wild furious sex and leaves them gasping. They shower and go back for more. When they're too tired to continue, Dan gets up with Irene and fits her with an apron. She cooks up some supper and they place their chairs side by side to eat, fondle, drink, caress and kiss their way through supper.

After they wash up the dishes they go back to the bed and sprawl side by side nude. Irene has discarded the apron.

Dan: "Lets spend both days right here, in bed together."

Irene: "I'd love that. We can make love or sleep or just fool around with each other to our heart's content. Its a date, Mr. Miller."

Dan: "The only thing we have to get up for is to eat or go to the bathroom."

Irene: "I can feed you in bed." They laugh together.

And that is what they do.

SUNDAY, MARCH 18: 1400

Dan awoke this morning to see Irene softly rocking Iris's cradle and crying. Twice he has checked her pills and she is taking them on schedule. She has not said anything all weekend about having his child, but now he knows its on her mind again. This angers him and it saddens him. What can he do? One of these days she's just going to take it into her head to stop taking her pills and he'll have a real problem. One thing leads to another and they will surely be found out if she does that.

He can't understand why she won't listen to him. A child born that way hasn't a chance in the world. No child of his will ever grow up without a father. He swears it.

They have sex, although it's melancholy. He is sad to be leaving her behind while he goes on course but glad he will not be around to argue with her over her obsession with a baby. He drops her off home and kisses her good-bye, then hits the highway for the ferry. Soon he's in Nova Scotia and heading down to Greenwood.

MONDAY, MARCH 19: 1600

Plain Jane, he watched for her at breakfast, but missed her. He had met her in the wets last night. She was with some other nurses from the base having a few brews. She was fun to talk with and had stayed late with him after the others left for the barracks. She told him she was living in PMQs with her folks but she might see him at breakfast, she sometimes came to the messhall.

Her Dad was a Flight Sergeant at Greenwood so she had been a PMQs brat all her life. Now she had joined and become a nurse. Janey, he had started to call her affectionately before they parted last night, and she didn't seem to mind. They were both a little high and he had kissed her, trying to convince her to come back to his barrack room for a nightcap and whatever else might ensue. But she had gone home like a nice girl should and he had hit the sack alone.

Classes that day had basically been an introduction to what they would cover over the next two weeks. It had included some review of the ASV system. This was to be an advanced course for the ASV21 system. They got into some basic power supply systems and the one used in the ASV. Why this system was used and weaknesses of this system.. Now classes are over for the day and Dan's in his barrack room.

Dan muses that it's nice to have a barrack room all to himself. Since there is only one course going right now they don't have to double up so the second single bed is vacant. Dan uses it to dump his books on. He checks his watch. The messhall will be open in about half an hour so he has time for a shower. He strips, slips a housecoat around his shoulders, grabs towel and soap and heads down the hall to the showers in slippers.

After his shower he climbs into civvies and heads for the messhall. He decides to go around by the hospital on the chance he might see Jane and does see her leaving with two other nurses. He waves and she stops to talk to him.

Jane: "Hi, I see you survived the night. Did you find your barracks all right or are you still looking?" She gives him an amused smile.

Dan: "I found it. I knew where they were all the time, I was just trying to lure you over there." He grins.

Jane: "I know. I wasn't that drunk. Where you off to?"

Dan: "The messhall. Thought I might catch you and see if you'd care to join me for supper."

Jane: "That was nice of you to think of me. Just give me a minute." She runs back into the hospital. Dan muses over her image, soft brown hair, pert figure with small firm breasts, a bit leggy and expressive green/brown eyes. Nice. She comes running back and says, "Let's go."

She explains that she has called her mother to tell her she won't be home for supper. They wander to the messhall talking about their day.

Over supper Dan asks, "I was thinking of going for a drive this evening and seeing what the Annapolis Valley has to offer. You live here, Janey. Would you be my guide?"

Jane: "I'd love to. There's this adorable little village not too far from here named New Germany. They have a sweet little tavern there and a local girl comes to play guitar and sing. She's quite good. We can stop there later. What do you think?"

Dan: "You be my guide. I will follow where ever you lead." he grins and she nudges him with her shoulder.

After supper he drops her off home to change and they head into Middleton, the small town nearest the base. She explains things as they drive and her hands are constantly waving about. Dan thinks, she talks with her hands. They pull out amongst the orchards and she expounds on the fruit produced in the valley. Eventually just before dark they end up in Lunenberg, where they get out and admire the tall sailing ships in the harbor. There is still some ice around from a recent ice storm and the ropes of the ships glisten in the setting sun. They are huge black shadows on the water with silver strands of rope climbing their masts.

When they get back to the car Dan lets her in on his side and she slides over past the steering wheel but still close to him when he's seated. They head down the highway towards New Germany with her hand resting on his arm. She chatters at him as they drive, giving directions and explaining the view. She has moved even closer and her arm is behind his head, her breast brushing his shoulder and her free hand moving with her speech when they reach the tavern.

Dan parks and turns his head to meet her lips. She seems to have been waiting just for that. Her arm behind his head encircles his neck and she really puts some effort into the kiss. Dan feels his urges beginning to come to life and suggests they better go inside or he might not want to. She grins and says, "Let's go. Tammy should be here by now. You'll love her singing. Everyone does."

They go inside and find a table in a fairly crowded small room, dimly lit and with natural rafters showing overhead. A prettily dressed waitress in white apron with red trim takes their order. Dan notices a country girl with a ribbon in dark tresses sitting on an old wooden chair on a raised section at one side of the room.

Jane: "That's her! Wait till you hear her sing." Jane has a hand on his shoulder and speaks near his head. The girl on the stage, if you could call this small raised area a stage, was tuning her guitar and strumming a few chords occasionally. Dan sips on his beer and relaxes.

Dan: "Have you been here often? Who is she?"

Jane:(coloring slightly) "I bring a lot of my dates here. Her name is Tammy Whynot. She lives near here and plays almost every night. It always brings in a crowd, like tonight." She's resting her chin on her hand on his shoulder now. He can feel her breath on his neck. Dan takes another drink. Just then the sound of an old favorite country and western song begins to float up from the stage and is soon accompanied by a soft rich voice. Dan is dumbfounded. She sings so effortlessly and the room has hushed to hear her.