Dan's Story Pt. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dim and smoke hazed room her voice harkens them to a life far south and west of here. Of the man who did her wrong and the flame she still carries for him. Of the child she'll never tell him of and her memories of a love gone bad.

The evening passes and Dan has turned in his seat so Jane can rest her head on his chest and he can hold her with one arm. The sweet music tells of young lovers who seek each other in the night and Jane raises her head to kiss him. It is a long tender kiss that seems to promise many more to come. They drink their drinks and while away the hours till near one they leave the crowded bar for the base. Jane is once again draped on his side as they drive down the highway.

Dan: "You were right, Janey. She is good enough to sing professionally. I wonder why she just sings here local."

Jane: "I suppose her age, for one thing. I think she's only about sixteen. And she sings because she just loves to sing. You can tell it in her voice, and she has said that many times before, when I've talked to her. She knows how to create a mood, doesn't she Dan?" She almost whispers the last in his ear as she kisses his neck.

Dan drives into the base and puts on his signal light to turn into the PMQs. She reaches and turns it off. "I don't feel like going home yet" she whispers. Dan goes straight ahead and through the gates. He parks by his barracks and they embrace. After a long kiss Dan says huskily, "If your quick we can sneak into the barracks. My room's the second on the right."

They rush out of the car and into the barracks. Inside the door to his room she suddenly fills his arms and kisses him passionately. "Leave off the lights!" she implores as she undoes his shirt and runs her hands up under his T shirt. He takes her by the shoulders and seats her on his bed. She's tearing her blouse off while Dan undoes her bra strap. They kiss and lay on the bed, her firm breasts pressed against his bare chest and kiss some more. They stop to listen to two guys who go by the door talking.

In the dark he removes her clothes and she helps. He strips as well and again they lay side by side kissing on the narrow bed.

Dan: "Janey, do you want me to put on a sheik?" His breath is rushing from his lungs.

Jane: "No, just hurry and love me." She throws a leg over his and undulates against him as her lips seek his again. Dan feels her hairy thatch press against his stiff erection and tries to find the spot to enter. She reaches down to guide him but he still slides on by.

Dan: "Oh Janey, I can't find the spot!" He's moving his hips and sliding his cock through her hair but not having any luck.

Jane:(panting) "Farther back!" she urgently pulls him with her hand and finally he slips inside her tight little tunnel. He can't believe he's in the right hole. Her opening is so far back he thinks he must have it wrong but they continue. He explores with his free hand and finds her ass farther back still. He knows now its in the right place so they kiss and fuck, for a long time. When they're exhausted and have reached the pinnacle of their desires, they cling to each other and go to sleep. He has the alarm set for 0500 so they will go their separate ways in the morning.

FRIDAY, MARCH 23: 1630

One week behind him and Dan feels cocky. The course has been a piece of cake. He has never had a tough time understanding electronic theory, so this material, while new in parts, is a part of his everyday vocabulary. Most of the new parts pertain to printed circuit boards instead of wired circuits and transistor use in place of the old vacuum tubes. He ties into the concept of moving holes instead of electrons as he does into dinner. He eats it up!

His evenings have been filled with Jane, who has spent Tuesday and Thursday night with him in the barracks after carousing in the wets. He still feels uncomfortable with her physical makeup. You have to be a bit of a contortionist to have sex with her. He never realized that women could be as different as men in that area. In size and location she was quite different.

He decides its Friday so he will go and locate the local dance. He dresses in civvies and drives into Middleton. He goes into a restaurant and orders coffee. He strikes up a conversation with the red headed, well built waitress who appears to be in her late twenties. He thinks it might be a change to date someone older, more experienced.

Dan: "If you were new in town and wanted some fun, where would you go on a Friday night?" He gives a cocky grin.

Waitress:(bored) "I've heard that line before."

Dan: "Not from me you haven't!"

Waitress: "You out at the base on course? You pilots are always dropping in here trying to hit on us girls. Think your God's gift to women."

Dan: "Yep. Basic Flight Training on the Argus keeps us in the air all day, but at night we like to rumble. You don't rumble, I take it?"

Waitress: "I got a boyfriend who'd give you a rumble if you want. He's this big!" She indicates a point above her head.

Dan: "I don't know. I always had a hankering for redheads. You sure you wouldn't like to show me around?"

Waitress:(Grinning) "You got balls, I'll give you that! I think you better go find yourself a filly more your age. Five years ago I'd have taken you up on that offer like that." She snaps her finger. "I gotta get back to work. Good luck." She goes back into the kitchen and Dan finishes his coffee. He thinks, "Oh well, you can't win them all."

He leaves and drives around the town. Just cruising. Finally he pulls into a drive in restaurant. A young blonde, well built and short, a bit hippy and about his age comes out to wait on him.

Girl: "Whatitbe, airman?"

Dan: "What's your hurry? I'm Dan and I don't know what I want yet. Can you stay for a moment while I decide?"

Girl: "Only a moment, I'm just at the end of my shift and I want to get out of here and go to the dance."

Dan:(Looking at the tag on her uniform) "Darlene. I like that name. Reminds me of someone back home. So where's this dance at?

Darlene: "It's at the high school. Wantta go? Anyone can come to it."

Dan: "Kid stuff! No booze, I suppose?"

Darlene: "Only if you bring your own and sneak it in."

Dan: "So, you got a heavy date for this dance, right?"

Darlene: "No. A bunch of us girls go together. What you want to order? I gotta go."

Dan: "I know what I want! I want Darlene to go to the dance with me. How about it?"

Darlene: "I don't know you."

Dan: "I told you my name is Dan. Daniel Miller, as a matter of fact. And I'm here at the base on course from Trenton, Ontario.

Darlene: "If you don't know what you want I have to go." she turns to leave and Dan thinks fast.

Dan: "What kind of booze do you like? I'll pick some up."

She hesitates and comes back to the window. "I have to be home by midnight. No fooling around. I'll be off in ten minutes, so wait for me."

Dan waits and thinks he may just have a good time tonight after all. She comes out with a jacket over her uniform. She jumps in before he can get out to open the door for her.

Darlene: "Let's go. Do you know where the liquor store is?"

Dan: "I'm not sure. You show me the way."

Darlene: "Drive straight ahead and turn right in two blocks. Its on the sidestreet on the right. I like whiskey. If that's what you like, better get a big one."

On the way she informs him she's nineteen so she can legally drink. Dan pulls in to the liquor store and goes in for a twenty sixer of Johnny Walker. When he comes out he tosses it to her as he gets in. She checks it and says, "Ohhhh, I like your taste." She breaks the seal and takes a healthy slug of it. She shivers and smacks her lips.

Darlene: "Want some?" she passes the bottle towards him. Dan shakes his head and says, "Not now! Don't you know there's a law against open liquor in a car?"

Darlene: "Who's checking?" She puts the bottle on the seat between them and directs him to her place. As they pull around the corner, she says, "Stop here!" Dan pulls in to the curb and she opens the door.

Darlene: "I won't be long. Now wait for me. Don't you run off."

Dan just grins at her and says, "Anything you say, love."

She takes off up the street about five houses and goes into the building. Dan scratches his head and thinks, "What kind of a nut have I got myself involved with this time." In about twenty minutes she comes back to the car dressed in a short skirt and blouse, nylons and heels. Her hair is in ringlets and very blonde. Dan goes to open her door and does a low wolf whistle for her as she approaches. She smiles and jumps into the car. Dan goes around to his side and gets in as well.

Dan: "So why couldn't I have drove you to your door?"

Darlene: "My husband would be furious if he thought I wasn't going with the girls. He might be too drunk to notice, but I didn't want to take the chance. Let's go."

Dan: "Your married?"

Darlene: "Is that a friendship ring I see on your ring finger?" She chuckles.

Dan shrugs and starts the car. They go to the high school and she directs him to a parking spot.

Darlene: "Now don't forget, your with me. How about it, want a shot now?" She takes a mouthful of the whiskey and swallows a little at a time. When she breaths again she shudders and says, "Yeowww, is that ever good. Have some."

Dan takes the bottle and, not to be outdone by a woman, tips it up. The fiery liquor burns its way down his throat and he says, "That's the nicest whiskey money can buy." he slightly chokes on the words. He likes his whiskey neat, but from a glass and sipped to enjoy the flavor.

Darlene: "Here, I'll put it in my bag."

Dan notices she does have a rather large bag. He figures she has used it for the same thing before. The bottle disappears and they go in to the dance. Stamp your hand at the door after you pay, just like the good old school days. Dan escorts her to a table for about six. They are all the same size. She looks around before she sits down.

Dan: "Don't they have any smaller tables? What if a couple want some privacy?"

Darlene: "My girl friends'll be here shortly. Remember, hands off! Your my date."

Dan: "I'll behave myself. Can't I even dance with them a little? That wouldn't be polite to monopolize me, if I'm the only male in the group."

Darlene: "Sure you can dance with anyone you want. Its a dance, isn't it? I just mean for you not to disappear on me. That would be so embarrassing. Oh oh, here they are."

Four young girls in their late teens are at the door getting stamped and Dan figures some of them are probably still going to school here. They come towards Dan and Darlene's table giggling and chatting between themselves.

Darlene: "Girls, this is Dan. He's in the Air Force. Dan, this is Cathy, Margery, Christine and Jean. Chris, come sit next to me." she pats the chair next to her. The other three sit on the opposite side from Dan. Around him he hears a rustling as more people enter and the crowd begins to build. Jean is sitting opposite him as the girls chatter amongst themselves. She does not seem to be included in their chatter, or she prefers to not join in. Someone turns out some lights and the gymnasium turns to shadows. Then colored strobes begin to flicker light of all hues around the large hall. Music begins to fill the air from hidden speakers. It is soft and low and a few couples take this opportunity to move around the floor.

Dan leans forward and says to Jean, "What do you do?"

Jean: "Clerk typist at the base. I went to school here until last year. It's nice to come back." She seems to be thinking about school and good times.

Dan: "This reminds me a lot of my old High School. I was just sitting here thinking about it. Those were good times but we never knew it. I wonder if the ones going there now, know how lucky they are?" Jean smiles and Dan nods towards the floor with a questioning look. She gets up and holds her hand towards him. The other girls stop their chatter and look at them as they fit themselves together for a very close dance. Darlene glares at him as he moves in amongst the other dancers.

Jean: "Darlene is going to kill both of us." She rests her head on Dan's shoulder.

Dan: "It doesn't seem to be bothering you."

Jean: "Why should it? Even so, it might not be wise to antagonize her. She's been known to do some pretty wild things when she's had a few. I can smell you two have been into the whiskey already."

Dan: "I'm sorry. Does it bother you? We can go right back to the table if you want."

Jean: "It only bothers me because I haven't had any yet." she laughs softly. "I have a micky in my purse."

When the music ends Dan promises he will ask her to dance again later. She says, "It's a date." Dan nods at Darlene and she jumps to her feet with a smile.

As they dance Dan says, "Sorry if I upset you dancing with Jean first. She didn't seem to be part of the chatter you girls were involved in so I asked her to dance, instead of bothering you."

Darlene: "Jean did that on purpose. She's good at it. You fell for one of her better tricks. It wouldn't have mattered which of them sat opposite you, they would have pulled the same thing. The others aren't as smooth as her. Did she tell you she works at the base?"

Dan: "Yes."

Darlene: "Ha! She's a student here at this school. She's only sixteen, but she wears make up and tells everyone she's nineteen. Want a good time, call Jean. That's what they say about her here." Dan thinks about what she has said and says nothing.

After the dance they return to the table. Everyone gets cokes and soon they are sipping away. Then Darlene pulls out her bag and pours whiskey into everyone's coke. She puts it away and they all have a drink. Dan thinks it's one hell of a way to ruin a good whiskey, but he drinks his anyway. Darlene turns in her seat so she can rest her back against Dan shoulder.

Dan listens to their chatter for a while, then asks Darlene to dance. She seems reluctant so he glances at Chris. She smiles and Darlene gets up, taking his hand and leading him to the floor. She snuggles up tight to him as they dance and she whispers in his ear, "We shouldn't waste the whole night here. Let's go at half time."

Dan: "Sounds alright to me, but isn't it a bit early to be going home."

Darlene rubs her lower body against his hips and says, "Who said anything about going home?"

Dan: "I thought you said to behave myself? No fooling around, is how I think you put it."

Darlene giggles and says, "That was then, this is now." Dan and her finish the dance welded together so Dan has to ask her to have another, instead of going back to the table. She grins and says, "I think it'd be fun to go back to the table and make the other girls jealous. I wouldn't do that to you. Let's dance some more."

By the end of the next dance she has him so worked up that he has to ask her to excuse him while he goes to the washroom. He ducks inside and into a stall to cool down.

In a few minutes he feels confident that the erection will stay down and goes back to their table. All the girls stare at him and tee hee behind their hands. He knows that Darlene has been shooting off her mouth. He steps up behind Jean's seat and puts his hand on her shoulder, asking her to dance. She smiles triumphantly and glides into his arms on the dance floor. Confidently she puts both arms around his neck and flattens herself to him as they dance.

Jean: "I suppose Mrs. Noble has been filling your head with nonsense. She probably told you I was only sixteen or something, didn't she?"

Dan says nothing but struggles to keep his ardor under control as she moves against him.

Jean: "Well, I'm not. I wouldn't be drinking unless I was of age, would I?"

Dan: "I guess not."

Jean:(looking up at him from lowered lashes) Do you think I'm a child?" She dances up on her tip toes and draws his head down with her arms as she kisses him with passion on her lips and a tongue struggling to get into his mouth. Dan feels his erection pop up and she gives a wiggle during the kiss to inform him she has felt it too.

Dan: "I think I need some air."

Jean: "Come, I'll take you outside."

Dan: "Lead on."

They step out of the gym and around the hall to an outside door. It's not the one they came in. They are in a court yard with benches and a few trees. She leads him to a bench.

Jean: "Let's sit here." She clings to his arm as he seats himself, then says, "I'm cold. Please put your arms around me." Dan complies and she again presses her lips to his as her hands find his erection and rubs at it through his pants. She ducks her head down and concentrates on opening his fly. Smacking her lips she leans down farther to kiss him. Dan starts to work his hand around and over her ass, burying his fingers between the cheeks as his other hand moves under her skirt to stroke her pussy. He hears a commotion. The door they exited the building by flies open and Darlene appears with a tall gentleman. "Sir!" he says, "Unhand that student. I am a member of the faculty here and we have rules for our student dances. This is precisely against about four of them. Please leave the property!"

Jean gets up looking sheepishly at Dan while he zips up and turns away. Darlene grins and says, "Come on Dan, let's leave this dump."

They go out to Dan's car and she says, "She's pretty good at her little act, isn't she? If I had let you go, you could have been in jail tomorrow morning, you know. If her father had ever found out he would have you whipped as a sex offender against a minor. She would have gone all the way for you, too. She has before and not got caught. I pity the guy who does get caught one of these days."

Dan: "I wouldn't have done anything! I'm your date, aren't I?"

Darlene: "Tell that to somebody who might believe you. I'm not blind! Let's go."

They pull out of the lot and she directs him out of town. He drives up the highway and down a side road that winds around and up. In a little while he realizes they are on the side of a hill and he can see light far below. They come around a bend and she says, "Pull in here."

Dan pulls into a lookout point overlooking the valley and the lights of the base. He sees an Argus landing as he kills the lights. She takes a long slug from the whiskey bottle and passes it to Dan. Dan shakes it and realizes there is only a few inches left in the bottle. He downs a mouthful and breathes fire for a moment as he passes it back to Darlene. She ups the bottle and finishes it. She opens her window and tosses the bottle over the edge of the lookout. Dan hears it smash many yards away down the cliff.

She sighs and comes across the seat to kiss him and pull him to her side. He finds himself laying half on top of her when they break from the kiss. His hand seeks her breast and he kisses her neck and around her ear.

Dan:(as he uncovers a breast and runs his finger lightly down it to her nipple) "Darlene, Darlene, these are the prettiest I've ever seen." Quickly he cups the breast and lowers his lips to tease the nipple.

Darlene: "Mmmmm, I bet you say that to all the girls." She pushes his shoulders back a bit so she can pull her legs up on the seat along side of him. She fits well, but Dan is a bit too long for the seat. He has to bend his knees so he twists a bit raising his ass and comes down between her legs in a hunched position. She pulls up on the front of her skirt to accommodate him. He exposes her other breast and moves his lips to that. She drags her nails down his shirt back and breathes faster moving her hips against him.

Dan licks the underside of her breast right up to within a hair's breadth of her nipple three times and says, "Your sweet as honey." as his hand steals down between them and he undoes his zipper. He runs his teeth across her nipple as he reaches inside his pants to guide his cock though the opening in his shorts. Free to surge outwards it comes up against her panty crotch and Dan moves his hand there to set the obstacle aside.