Daredevils of St Trinian's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sluturday was about fun, outrageous behaviour and tolerance in a safe environment. Snogging and gentle fingering was normal but anything heavier had to be taken outside or to the girls' rooms.

Rebecca was official umpire but she rarely had to intervene.

Jessica Connor hesitated before entering the common room. She was horny as hell but incredibly anxious. Jessica was a big girl, cobbled together by the same firm of builders as Rebecca. They were both on the swimming team. Jessica held the only county record not held by Rebecca; butterfly. As a result, she had even bigger shoulders than Rebecca. Jessica had a very late puberty and never really lost her puppy fat, leaving her a body that she was very uncomfortable in. Jessica was physically and socially awkward and unloved by her mother and herself.

Jessica described herself as a bully magnet. One of the worst had been Emily. Without consultation, as third years Jessica became the subject of Rebecca's first battle in her War Against the Bullies. Jessica was a test case because Rebecca would have to deal with girls in her own year and the two above. Rebecca surprised herself with the results. In a very short campaign, several bones were broken and much bruising sustained (largely by Rebecca). Jessica was left alone. The second and third battles were routs and were followed by the legendary Pax Bexicanus.

Jessica fell in love with Rebecca. This was difficult on many levels. Jessica's mother was a bigot and homosexuality was a sin and a perversion. Rebecca had not identified herself as gay. She was friendly towards Jessica but aloof. Rebecca never discussed the bullying issue with Jessica.

As they got older, Jessica went through her religious phase which was a defence against her inner self. She began to despise Rebecca; especially her relationship with Emily who she thought, quite rightly had corrupted Rebecca. Then Rebecca became a whore.

Jessica wore her hair in a bob with a long fringe to hide behind. She hated getting undressed and would hog the single shower stalls whilst the other girls showered together. Jessica found the other girls' casual nakedness simultaneously disgusting and incredibly arousing. Especially Rebecca whose body was beautiful if in an unconventional way.

Initially Jessica had attended Sluturday in huge shapeless dresses and sat with the god squad. She quickly tired of them and settled for baggy T shirts and cycling shorts. This gave her a chance to sit with Rebecca although actually talking to Rebecca remained a challenge. Rebecca taught Jessica to play poker and Jessica was surprisingly good. All that hiding her emotions had some use. She felt accepted.

Jessica opened the door and stepped through. The common room was packed and the noise was intense and whilst a few heads turned, no stones were thrown. It was the new prefects' first Sluturday and they were being shown a good time by their older sisters.

In the centre of the room a game of Ping was on and much betting was being conducted. The game was simple. The first girl to get six table tennis balls into a waste paper basket won. The basket was in the middle of a four-metre-wide circle painted onto the ancient threadbare, cigarette burnt carpet. Feet had to stay outside the circle, hands behind the head unless loading and bum off the floor. Emily was the reigning champion and had been challenged by two of the new prefects. Both girls achieved impressive velocities and rates of fire. Emily had perfect control over both the angle of her pelvis and the tension in her pelvic floor and whilst the newbies fired balls over and against the sides of the bin, Emily calmly showed them how it should be done. The chalk board indicated that Emily was 3-0 up and two games ahead in the best of five. Money was only changing hands on the runner up.

Jessica' hair had been cut into a short asymmetric pixie which emphasised her long neck. She was wearing a shiny white push up bra and thong with grip top white stockings. They emphasised Jessica's new deep tan. White killer heels made her the tallest girl in the room. Her make-up was subtle but she had chosen a deep damson lipstick on her naturally full lips.

Jessica had been practising hard with the heels and sashayed slowly across the room like a catwalk model, cleverly bisecting the gay and straight quarter. Most of the wolf whistles came from the cis girls (all of whom had visited "Bex's Bedroom"). She blew them a kiss as she stopped in front of her new queer sisters.

"Can I join you?"

Jessica shared a room with the goth, Raven who was staring at Jessica.

"What have you done, Jess? You look amazing. You're so ripped. And your tits appear to have shrunk. And the tat. My god".

The tail of a dolphin was visible above the waist line of Jessica's thong. Raven leapt to her feet and in an instant the garment was around Jessica's knees. The nose of the dolphin was pointing at Jessica's slit. Despite Jessica's protests, the lesbians now considered her their property and had a good feel of her muscles and spun her around so that the whole room could appreciate the new ink.

Raven continued.

"You certainly slipped under my gaydar, girl. How about we put our beds together?"

"Have you felt how heavy those iron bedsteads are?" interjected a deep voice. Jose was the swimming captain. "Jess will need someone with big shoulders to help her. And I think I know who. I am so relieved, Jess. The senior team hasn't had a non queer swimmer in living memory. Tell us more."

Jessica, recovered her thong and squeezed on to one of the huge old sofas.

"I went to Lanzarote for the week and stayed with my Aunt Natalie and her wife. They are pro body builders. Mummy is furious and has stopped my allowance. Auntie Nat gave me something to melt the fat and bulk me a bit more. She was quite strict though with my diet and exercise. I can bench press fifty kilos more than this time last year. I had to revise too. They took me clubbing for the first time. It was an all-girl club. Some of the girls were nude and were making out. And you could touch the strippers.

"You have been a naughty girl," smiled Raven. "I've a good mind to put you over my knee."

Jessica poked out her tongue.

"Dare you."

The dare was a sacred part of everyday life. No dare was compulsory and they could not offend someone's faith, sexuality, race, gender or moral convictions. Nor should they pose a real likelihood of successful prosecution, serious injury, pregnancy or infection. The proposer had a responsibility as did the wider community, to help out when a dare went tits up as they often did. Dares also often ended with a blue light attendance. The police would never visit the school with less than twenty in riot gear. Paramedics were safe but souvenirs were always taken and fire fighters were generally subject to hose inspection and helmet polishing.

Before Jessica could present herself, Jose had an idea. She checked and neither girl had ever been on either end of a spanking. Ping had finished and Alexandra, the bookie was counting her winnings.

"Hey, Sacha," yelled Jose, grabbing Raven and Jessica, "Put a chair in the circle. Spanking time. Newbies. A pony says Jess' bum will last longer than Rae's hand."

Alexandra wiped off her blackboard and climbed back on to her chair. She was soon surrounded.

Blushing, Jessica laid across Raven's knees. She objected when Jose removed her bra and thong.

"Hey. Bare bum is one thing, totally bare is another."

"You're not bare," laughed Jose, "You've still got your stockings on. OK, Rae. Right hand only. Alternate cheeks. No pinching."

"And no interfering either," Jessica cautioned. "Nothing, not even a tampon or my finger has gone up my hole."

The first blow took Jessica by surprise and made her yelp.

"One," shouted the crowd. A white hand print appeared momentarily on Jessica's tanned right buttock.

"Ow, you bitch."

"Two."

"Ow."

"Three."

"I will have my revenge. Ow."

"Four."

"

In this life. Fuck."

"Five."

"Or the next. Fucking goth cunt."

"Six."

"I want my."

"Seven."

"Mum."

Then it stopped. Jose had been right. Jessica was straightened up so quickly that she felt dizzy and as she hopped from one foot to another her bottom was sprayed with cold prosecco.

Jessica found herself facing Emily.

"Well done," said the smaller girl and in reply to Jessica's unasked question. "She's outside moping. She has realised how we stand."

"But you two have always been joined at the hip," Jessica observed.

"We will however, never be joined at the clit. I love her but I love money and cock more. It's hard to get one without taking a lot of the other. She really fancies you. Take your chance now. Text her and arrange to meet at the rock. She's had one swim today but she will be up for another and it is a lot warmer than this morning."

12