All Comments on 'Dares - Another Challenge Ch. 01'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Always good to hear from the woman. Nice that you share. The next part should be hot.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable little story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I just have a hard time when the wife joins in the sexual mocking of her husband. Many years ago my wife pulled a similar stunt like that with me. We lived in her home town after we got married and we were with four of her closest friends from HS. They had been drinking and their comments verged on rude and finally cruel directed towards me. My wife was laughing along with them until after about 20 minutes she looked over at me and her expression was as if someone had opened the gates of Hell in front of her as she saw my face. She flustered some lame excuse and ran to the bathroom. While she was in there one of her friends said my wife had been quite the party animal before she married me and maybe she needed to hang out with them on one of their girl's night out get together. (BTW 3 of them were also married!). When my wife returned they were about to start up again, obviously not reading the expression on my wife's face. After a moments pause, I looked at her friends one by one and in a quiet voice and a steely glare, I said if she ever joined them and did anything, I would divorce her and have a bullet put between the eyes of whomever touched her. They really didn't know me other than the two or three times I had joined my wife at a couple of gatherings. The air went right out of the room. Two of them looked at me and were about to laugh it off until they saw the same cold look in my eyes and saw my wife with tears in her eyes. I stood up, took my wife's hand and said we had to leave. I walked her right out of the house without a goodbye or anything. When we got into our car I started the engine and slowly pulled away from the curb and looking straight out the window I said to her, if you EVER pull a stunt like that again you will be back living with your parents. We drove no more than a block and I heard a quiet heartfelt, I'm sorry. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her staring at her hands in her lap. Nothing more was said. That was 42 years ago!......... True story.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Don't care for the humiliation/mockery. Other than that, good story

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 1 year ago

interesting turn around. enjoyed the tease and the pacing. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous