All Comments on 'Dares, At the Beach'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! How exciting!! Walking around in the buff on a nude beach. What's next? Taking a shower without any clothes on??

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Ecellent Read (4 Stars)

This was just another in the list of good to great stories by you (YJ66).

I have always liked the way you tell your stories using what could be real-life examples. Who knows maybe they are.

I know when I went to boot camp in San Diego, after graduation in Feb76 I would go to Tory Pines where I would run the trails for some fun. One day I ended up on Black's Beach, it was the start of some interesting times for an 18 year old sailor. There are others in FL such as the one just outside Navarre Beach (between Pensacola and FT Walton beach) that many people go to and enjoy the White sands of the Gulf of Mexico.

One of the interesting things I find in your stories, that you have enough to make it real to those with various experiences around the world. The European's have many topless and nude beaches and think nothing of it. While we American's look at is as a novelty and tease the people who tend to go there just to explore our exhibition tendencies.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

I liked it. As far as single or unaccompanied men go, they should be able go enjoy a nude beach as long as they act appropriately. If they act inappropriate or harass the women, then they should be harassed and kicked in the nuts and told to leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous