All Comments on 'Dark Castle Ch. 02'

by Midnightstories2015

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So when's the divorce?

Clearly, she is fucking other men and intends to continue to do so without even a shred of guilt. So why remain married? There is no plausible reason she could have to not simply divorce the man she has no feelings for.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Da'fuq did I just read?

Moist eyes? Strong man crying? The fuck? No really! What the fuck? Why doesn't he just leave, she's obviously not in love with him if a transparent dress and a gangbang could cause her to treat him with disdain. And why is he crying like a little bitch? Because he's not wealthy? Because he's not married anymore? Boo fucking hoo!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Part 1 said it all...

Part 1 said it all...This part showed that I was right!!! This is about the lowest part of human beings...And she was a mother...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope he sees how obvious his cunt wife is and that she is already getting fucked by a bunch of men. She's a sneaky cunt where he was up front about what they told him . If your really not happy with someone than you can go to an attorney and file for divorce or try harder to work it out. Humiliating someone by cheating on them is really fucked up , just leave. He better just walk out and hope she is so abused there and when she wants back because she got all the extra fucking out of her system but she can realize that your gone already. No one man/woman needs a sneaky cheating person in their life , there's to many people out there that are good . Move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"I hunged up the phone"

Did you even bother to proof read this garbage? I don't like to play grammar police, but this whole mess was poorly done. And the dialogue must have been conceived by a 12 year old. Awful story telling. No stars.

Midnightstories2015Midnightstories2015over 8 years agoAuthor
Clarifications

Dear Readers,

I should share some clarifications on Samantha and Mauro behavior.

1) Why did Mauro cry? Mauro is an emotional man. He is finding it difficult to meet his family needs. He is always remorseful of not giving his family a good life. With this trip he was quite excited and never expected that he will be treated basis his financial status. Had he been aware of this he would not have agreed to come here. Additionally the bartender made him realize that this luxury stay is at the cost of sharing his wife with others. So cry and remorse was a natural reaction to an already broken man.

2) Why did Samantha refuse to leave the place? Samantha had been living a sexless, romance less life for years. She never thought that she is desired by others. So when she get all those expensive presents and loved by a handsome model she could not resist herself. She was a living a dream for few days and she did not want to break that dream. Her love for Mauro had died years ago and they are living together because of their kid.

Hope more questions will be answered in the final chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best and the worst

I hope they will divorce...........until divorce no vote.

I think some men cry, but the 95% of the men do not cry (or some tears or short crying) long. Positive drive men are in wrong mood for some days, weeks, but they start looking for new direction for their life.

The problem is the inclining to deep depression. Deep depression is life danger=suicid.

The second problem is alcoholism.

The best thing to show positive drive characters who can move on the cheating ex wives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
couldn't read it.

No thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous