Dark Desires - The Boss’s Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you want me to do?"

"I want you to give me a time I will never forget. I know you're leaving in a few weeks, but I'd like some company."

Donny drew his lips into a fine line. "Are you on birth control?"

April shook her head. "Harvey said that we were going to have a family. He's never given me any. Ten years together and still no children. I've always wanted a big family."

"What happens if--?" Donny cleared his throat. "If we--?"

"You're around the same height as Harvey. You both have dark hair, blue eyes. Harvey has O positive blood type. I don't know yours, but it shouldn't be too difficult to write off."

"I'm A positive."

April smiled. "So am I."

"That would be easy to explain if something were to happen."

"So you're agreeing?"

"I think we both know how I feel for you. I'm leaving late this month, possibly never seeing you again. I'd like to spend our possible last few weeks together." He covered her hand. "I want to be there for you."

"Tonight?"

"Whenever you want me."

April smiled faintly. "Perhaps after our dinner we can keep each other company."

Donny matched her smile. "Of course."

April paid for their meal before Donny drove them back home. April felt her hands tremble as she closed the front door behind them. She turned.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Donny asked.

April grasped his hand gently, leading him up the stairs, down the hall, and into the main bedroom. Donny closed the door gingerly. April returned her bracelet to her jewelry collection.

"Should we start small or--?" Donny asked, facing her. April frowned. She stepped towards him, pressing him against the bedroom door and cupping his crotch. "Or maybe not?" He grew hard in her grasp. April squeezed him firmly. Donny groaned out loud.

"I can already tell that you're better than my husband." April palmed him through his jeans. He shuddered again. She kneeled in front of him. First went the button then the zipper. He sprang forward when April pulled down his jeans and boxer briefs.

He was a hearty eight inches and six inches wide, filling both of her hands easily. The chestnut brown cockhead was already weeping. April kissed it before taking it into her mouth. Donny groaned, louder than before.

"Fuck, April." Inch by inch, April took all of him into her mouth. Donny placed a hand on the back of her head. April moaned around him. "Oh, fuck yeah. Just like that." Donny moved his hips as she quickened her pace. "I don't wanna come like this." He pressed his hand against her forehead, pushing her off of his cock. "Get on the bed."

Without hesitation, April obeyed, and Donny followed. He raised her sweater, running kisses up her stomach. April gasped. Donny pulled the sweater over her head, tossing it onto the floor, before removing her bra just as quickly. Donny inhaled quietly at the sight of her breasts.

Silently, he took them into his hands.

"Donny." April widened her legs.

"In a moment." He massaged her breasts in his hands. She gasped again. "Damn." He ran his fingertips over her hardening nipples before taking it into his mouth. April arched her back.

"Fuck me, Donny." She widened her legs. "Please, Donny." He gently nibbled on her breast. A hand of his dipped lower and disappeared underneath the waistband of her jeans and thermal underwear. April moaned as Donny cupped her.

He took her nipple in between her teeth. He pressed a fingertip against her opening. "You really wanted to fuck me, didn't you?" He pushed his finger inside of her. April gasped. "There you were, walking around with me with no underwear on."

April bit her bottom lip. Donny didn't wait for her to answer as he began to move his fingers. She gasped as he began to move his hand faster.

"God, fuck me," April moaned.

Donny pushed another finger inside her. She was hot and eager for more. Donny felt his cock ached more and more as she continued to squirm underneath him.

"Oh, fuck this." April moaned as Donny removed his hand from her. He tore her jeans and thermal underwear off before tossing them aside. April cupped her hands behind her knees, holding her legs up and open for him. Donny pressed his cockhead against her opening.

She quivered for him.

Donny groaned as he slipped inside.

"Fuck," April murmured. She tightened around him.

Donny pushed more of himself into her before pulling out and slamming back inside. "God."

April raised her arms above her head, wrapping her legs around his waist. Donny settled a hand against her breast and the other cupped her head. He lowered his mouth again, kissing her neck and face.

He thrusted hard into her, all the way to his hilt. She matched his thrusts.

"God, I've wanted this for so long," Donny whispered. He pressed his body against hers, raising her hips to deepen his thrusts.

"Yes, fuck me, Donny." She tightened around his cock.

"You're gonna make me come."

"Come inside me. Please."

Donny kissed her cheek. "Always." He pushed her down into the mattress. With one final thrust, he exploded inside her. April threw back her head, tensing as she screamed. She smiled at the feeling of Donny pulsating inside of her.

He continued to run kisses along her jawline.

They only had two and a half weeks left to be together, and April invited Donny over as much as possible with him coming deep inside her every time up until the night before he was due to leave.

Harvey had been gone for another ice fishing weekend trip with his friends. April curled in the bed, pulling the covers over herself. She turned as she felt the weight shifting on the mattress.

Donny pulled up his jeans, buttoning them and fastening his belt.

"You're not leaving just yet, are you?" April ran her knuckles down his side.

Donny smiled at her. "No. Just gonna make sure I have everything."

Her smile quickly disappeared as the thought sank in. "Oh, yeah."

His smile turned as well. "Yeah."

"If it's any consolation." Donny looked at her. "I really did enjoy our time together."

"Have you ever thought about leaving Harvey?"

April shook her head. "Where would I go?" She shrugged. "My parents are gone. My aunt is gone. I don't have any other family." Their gazes locked onto each other's. "Where would I go, Donny?"

Donny frowned harder as he glanced away. Then something clicked in his mind.

"Japan," he said.

April blinked at him. "What?"

"Come with me." He grasped her hands. "Come with me to Japan. We'd be there for days before anyone notices you're gone."

"I--."

"I've loved you since the day we met. I know I'd treat you and love you better than Harvey ever will. Come with me to Japan."

April trembled. Her face grew hot as her heart pounded.

Finally, she looked at him.

"Help me pack."

Donny's eyes widened as the smile returned.

Both jumping out of the bed, they dressed as quickly as they could. April pulled out her suitcases from the closet.

"Take as much as you can," Donny said. "You're not coming back here."

"No, I'm not." One by one, she pulled out her shirts, folding and putting them in her suitcases while Donny pulled out her jeans, skirts, and pants from the dresser. April went to her shoes, picking out her favorites and setting them in a suitcase.

"You have so many shoes," Donny said.

April chuckled. "A lady can never have too many shoes."

"What about your jewelry? Your makeup?"

"Fuck the makeup. Just grab the jewelry."

"Really?" Donny arched his brows.

She turned to the vanity, hesitating. "Well, maybe this." She grabbed a handful of lipsticks before stuffing them into the makeup bag. "And this. This too. Okay, take all the makeup." Donny chuckled. April turned, setting the makeup bag in the mesh holding of the suitcase full of her shoes. "Can you finish putting the clothes into the suitcases? I'm gonna pick out the jewelry I still want."

"Is it all of them?" Donny joked.

"Haha." She sorted through the jewelry, discarding the ones she didn't want and setting the ones she wanted to keep in the wooden jewelry box. Then again, she didn't discard much, just mostly the stuff that Harvey got without considering her tastes or likes. "That's all of them." She pushed the box into the mesh holding beside her makeup bag.

"Is this everything?" Donny asked.

"I have a few things downstairs, but other than that, yes."

Donny took two of the suitcases while April took the last one. He stopped by the doorway as April hurried into the kitchen. She returned just as quickly, holding three books in her hands.

"Cookbooks?" Donny asked as she reopened a suitcase and put them inside.

"They were my mother's. Before she died, my mother wrote down all the family recipes for me when I got older. I'm not leaving these behind." She zipped up the suitcase again.

"Is there anything else you want?"

April turned away, thinking of the other things in the home. Finally, she turned back to him. "No. Nothing else."

Donny grasped her hand. "C'mon." He let her hand go, taking the suitcases, before the door closed behind them.

April pushed the grocery cart as she and Donny walked up and down each aisle. She frowned as she glanced at the packaged nuts. "I still don't see walnuts."

"Still having some cravings?" Donny asked, setting a hand gently on her rounded stomach. April nodded. "I haven't seen the one we get. I'll try to find someone to ask, okay?"

"Okay." Donny removed his hand from her stomach and stepped away. April groaned as her back ached. She stepped closer to a display of mochi. She didn't expect to like the rice cakes as much as she did. Her hand went to her stomach. "A few more weeks." She smiled to herself.

The divorce took nearly seven months to finalize. April was glad the divorce was done and over with before she had given birth. She didn't need the added stress of having to still deal with something she started back in January.

"April," a familiar voice said. A voice she never expected to hear again. She looked across the mochi display to Harvey standing on the other side. "I found you finally."

"What are you doing here?" A cold sweat broke over her forehead.

"I wanted to find you. Why did you leave me?"

"You know why. You never loved me."

"Of course I loved you." He turned and started around the display.

"Don't!" Too late.

Harvey had stepped around the display. His eyes widened as he stared at her stomach. Her heart stopped. She saw the pain in his face.

"Is it--?" Harvey gestured to himself with a flick of his wrist.

April shook her head slightly. "Harvey, we didn't have sex in a year."

Harvey frowned. "What is it?"

April exhaled softly. "We're having twins." Harvey's eyes widened. "A boy and a girl."

"When are they due?"

"In four weeks. October twentieth is when I'll be induced."

Harvey frowned again. "Have you decided on names yet?"

"Yes. We have."

"Babe, I found the walnuts," Donny said with the package of walnuts in his hands. "They changed the packaging so we didn't recognize it." He sent the walnuts into the cart. "Hey, what's wrong?" He only took a second to tear away his gaze from April to Harvey at the end of their grocery cart. Donny tensed, instinctively stepping in front of April. "Mr. Stone."

"Mr. Howard," Harvey said. He turned back to April. "Did you really leave me for him?" April bit her bottom lip. "We could've worked it out. We could've talked it through."

She shook her head. "No. We couldn't have. You never listened to me. You never change. It didn't matter how many times I told you or if I screamed it from the rooftops. You never listen to me. I can't live like that. For the first time since I met you, I'm happy. I feel loved." She shook her head again. "I never felt this way when I was with you." She looked at him. "Please, Harvey. I'm happy now. We're living our lives, and we're going to have a family. Just go."

April gripped the grocery cart as Harvey continued to stare at the two of them. Harvey sighed after a moment. He said nothing as he turned away from them.

12