Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled when he swallowed audibly.

"Why are you hesitating?"

"Ma'am...I..." Jalen stammered, making her chuckle. She turned around, keeping his hands on her breasts, and pointed at his swollen crotch.

"This part of you is more honest. Don't you think? The nurses got a good measure back in the slave clinic yet you kept avoiding them. Tsk..." She clucked her tongue. "Unhealthy to keep that much pressure built up, Jalen. Now, my bottom."

Swallowing, Jalen kept wandering his hands, slowly pulling off her bottom, letting her step out of it.

He saw the gates of Heaven.

Eva's bare bottom was before him, a pink slit crowned by a delightful triangle, set between childbearing hips colored like dark ebony, a beautiful tattoo shaped like a womb set on her pubis, topped with a heart paint where her center of love should be. Eva smiled kindly, letting him gaze in awed reverence. Her soft voice penetrated the silence.

"The horny nurses might be too much for you. Let me show you your first time here like you deserve."

She giggled like a young girl when he froze, and slowly, hugged her belly, kissing her belly button. Extending her hands, she hugged Jalen's head and neck naked, caressing his head and pressing it on her belly.

"Now strip, and let us begin. By the end of the day, you will forget Lescatie. You are mine, forever. Now strip naked."

"Your sex service starts now."

"Yes...mistress..." Jalen was hypnotized.

*-*-*-*

They sank on the bed, two dark brown bodies in embrace, Eva on top.

Eva was a great kisser, Jalen would find out. Unlike the giggly peasant girl back in Lescatie, she was an expert at lovemaking. Her legs clasped on him, her soft crotch massaging his engorged cock without taking it in.

It was a full body massage, and Jalen was going crazy. A sharp order made him flinch, and her giggle.

"I'm going to whip you hard if you cum without asking for permission. You will hold back until I engulf you with my warm vessel. Is that clear?"

Jalen nodded silently, lost between her big breasts.

"I have a soft spot for darker-skinned humans, so...relax and focus. Learn."

He sighed, sucking on a pink nipple. Eva squirmed, and rose before him, spreading her pussy lips, her womb tattoo glowing with loving power, pink and shimmering. Seeing him eye her pubis, Eva spoke:

"This is a blessing tattoo from Pi'roro, dark elf goddess of love, sex and bondage. She blesses slaves who give themselves and obey, giving them happiness and mercy of their owners. Priestesses of Pi'roro bless the ropes we use to catch humans in combat without injury and pain, and shackles and chains to keep them docile and pleasurable as we take them to the Reik as quickly as possible. The goddess gently holds the captives with her power, and makes the women you see work naked, happy and in peace, blessed chains decorating their bodies."

She leaned, kissing Jalen's forehead, tasting his sweaty forehead and enjoying his moans.

"Want to enter me, slave? Fill me with your seed? Explode inside my womb?"

When Jalen could only moan, she grinned, speaking:

"I will not take your virginity unless you beg me, Jalen."

He groaned, strained, on his back. From his lips came a keening moan, barely audible. Eva leaned on his face.

"Say it."

"Please..."

"Please?" She grinned wider.

"Please let me..."

"Let you...?" The dark elf was having the time of his life, laughing on top of him, teasing his manhood with her bubble butt rubbing up and down.

"Please let me...f...fff..." He was hissing.

"PLEASE LET ME FUCK YOU!"

Eva threw her head back and laughed madly. Slamming her hips down with a prayer to Pi'roro, she pushed down, letting his hard, engorged manhood split her open and slam to the hilt until she felt his balls slap her taint.

"THEN FUCK ME, SLAVE!"

Screaming in agony, Jalen bucked his hips as Eva started bouncing on top of him, her legs pumping his manhood in agonizing pleasure, Jalen unable to cum with the pressure.

The bed started creaking as if it would break, Eva fucking him on top of the bed as sheets wobbled like her ass, her womb tattoo flaring with power. Anyone hearing the sounds would assume it was torture. To dark elves, both were fair. Loud slams would echo with moans on Eva's part, the dark elf nestled on top of him like a spider clutching her prey. Her way of fucking was like a dance, hips twisting against each other.

Before long, his overloaded mind would start flaring with the orgasm. Shaking with pleasure, his hips started shaking, his balls squirming.

"Do it!" Eva screamed, jumping on his dick.

"I..."

"Cum inside me Jalen!" Eva repeated, her voice also hoarse: he was large, her pussy was stretched to a painful degree.

Jalen shook and his body went stiff, his cock twitching.

Eva could feel a warm burst flood inside her, her tattoo glowing with the offering of seed.

"YES!" Eva screamed, as Jalen came for the first time in his life, painfully.

He came and he came, pumping his seed inside her warm, thick body, feeling as if his soul was being squeezed inside her. It was like worship, bursting inside her as if she was the avatar of Pi'roro.

Jalen couldn't even scream, but whimper, exploding inside his mistress. Pants and ragged breathing was all he could hear for a few minutes. Eva broke the silence of ragged breathing.

"Now, let's see how many positions you can manage before passing out. Record is five, I'll let you fuck my ass if you can break it."

Jalen whimpered, not even having the strength to flinch at the dark elf's contrasted behavior shifting between loving big sister and a brazen whore with her ass on fire.

"No one did it until today."

She grinned when he replied in a tired voice.

"C-can I have something to drink first?"

*-*-*-*

They cuddled in the bed, two brown bodies, sipping wine. Eva was tender when her slaves amused her.

After half an hour, she gave a suggestive smile, seeing his manhood harden.

"On top. Do your best."

Jalen took a deep breath and lifted himself off.

This time, he was on top, the traditional way, kissing her as he kept thrusting, her legs high in the air and spread to the sides in a vulgar position, breasts bouncing with every thrust like a brazen human prostitute. Eva's pussy was drenched so hard her pubic hair was a soppy triangle, her mouth closed on his.

"F-faster..." She moaned in his ear, matching his thrusts.

Having wild sex a day after he lay in ropes, Jalen was full of lust. His hips slammed against the dark elf's spread cunt with loud, wet noises, his cock on fire from the fresh ejaculation.

He thought that like masturbation, he could do it once and go to sleep. But the dark elves' exotic food and drink were spiked with aphrodisiacs, giving him unearthly stamina. And she was beautiful.

A dark elf, with skin dark as chocolate, big ears on each side of her delicate head, with a body that was soft and wobbly to the touch where it counts, breasts like soft melons and a butt that took major punishment and wobbled even though she was delicate. Her face was one of joy and pleasure, eyes gleaming with heart-shaped signs staring in Jalen's brown eyes, face dripping with sweat.

"Oh God, I'm going to hell..." Jalen was still a religious Lescatian, but he could not hold himself. He earned a kiss.

"Nonsense, Jalen. I'm...ah!...Taking you to-oOOhhh"...Eva went cross eyed. "To heaven! Come inside!"

"I'm..."

"COME!"

"Comi-iiing!" Jalen screamed, slamming his cock until his balls slapped on her crack.

The second keening scream shook the windows.

*-*-*-*

Third time, an hour later, Eva was on all fours, "doggy style"

Jalen could only hold on to the bubbly butt before him and pound it like a pillow in his youth. Like an exotic sex toy, his cock was buried inside her pussy like an obscene sex toy, squeaking and slurping from sloppy third intercourse. Eva's face was dreamy, insane from sex and tongue lolling as she was slammed from behind, the young boy she took violating her cunt as it dried up again and again after every ejaculation, absorbing his sweat and semen.

Squealing, she gripped the sheets. Her breasts squeezed by strong hands.

Eva had found a proper fucktoy that day.

*-*-*-*

"Jalen..."

He could only whimper.

"Ja-leeeeen~" Eva's melodic voice filled his ears. "My Mom's here, she wants to join in. Think you can get it u-"

"WHAT THE FU-" With a jolt, Jalen was up, his stomach upside down with the awkwardness, only to come face to face with Eva. She kept laughing like a child having pranked him. There was no one else.

"Got you! Thought you died and went to your God there for a moment!"

She was reclining on the bed with a grin, holding a cup of wine.

"Wine?"

"Thank God..." He took the cup and downed it, earning a smirk.

"You get a free pass for your first night. From now on, you serve, hand and foot even after sex...understood?"

When he gulped down the strong beverage, he could only nod.

"Good enough." Eva nodded, reclining. Her body was dry and clean, as if she drained every bit of bodily fluids, breathing softly. Staring in his eyes, she whispered.

"How was it, Jalen?"

She didn't have to answer for a reply. There was only reverence in his eyes, Eva giggling as he showered her hands with kisses.

"Aw...I'm touched." She reverently kissed his lips back in return, laying next to him. Kissing him in a longing sigh she just mumbled.

"See? Life's much better." She fondled his balls, apparently pleased. "And your boy hormones are spent...you should relax now... I'll have many, many...MANY uses for you here."

Jalen could not help but meet her smile.

*-*-*-*

Day 10.

"Very good Jalen. The steak is actually an art. Keep it broiled until the middle is a light brown... Like this."

Eva took Jalen's hand, teaching him every last bit of the cooking art. She had been a great teacher in housekeeping, attentive and actually skilled. But she made everything done by slaves as the custom. She taught him everything from cleaning to laundry, and of course, making love. She was like a wife, husband-keeper and owner to him.

"Very good. Now you will do the laundry. Keep the butler uniform on."

Jalen nodded: "Yes mistress." He was given a beautiful uniform to wear, and shoes to boot. The life here was...

...different.

The day he fell asleep in her arms, she was caring, even let him sleep as much as wanted...the very first day. The next, she controlled everything, from diet, to training, even a brief physical regimen. She taught him a few words of her own original language, melodic and hissing at the same time. She made him carry her groceries, her books, and even made him take notes as she spoke business with other dark elves. Some tasks were humiliating. He was slapped for refusing to clean her boots in public.

"I didn't make you lick it, Jalen. Take your kerchief and clean it, NOW!"

A few blows on the head later, he was grumbling, cleaning her boots as she ignored him and chatted with her friends. A naked human woman across the table, brushing the floor with her ass up and unshaven pussy bare, shook her head and sighed, rolling her eyes as if saying "get used to it". Her ass was stamped with the black ink saying "SLAVE".

She made him take off her boots, put them on, take off her cloak, and serve her hand and foot.

As time passed, something made his heart warm.

"This is Jalen, my personal slave."

"This is Jalen. I discovered him taken in a raid. Nice complexion, neh?"

Eva started to go out of his way to introduce him. And she was speaking of him fondly after some weeks. When they went to a tavern in the city after a long business of silk trade, Eva motioned him to sit...

...on a chair next to him!

"Barkeep! Wine for me, Malt for my slave, Jalen."

"Coming right up!" The Arachne snapped her fingers and started filling. Jalen's eyes grew, Dark Elves often made slaves sit on the ground, or their laps, or made them rest their heads on their owner's knee. Like the Sergeant Dark Elf, who cuddled with her own slave, a young woman with sackcloth army slave robes. She used him pretty much like a body pillow, and made her sleep on her lap like a kitten as she drank.

Days passed.

Eva was holding her hand when drinking one day, when they had to work both for hours, haggling and (Jalen of course) carrying a bargain trade for sapphires. He was heaving and coughing when Eva counted the coins. The merchant, an elegant Kitsune lady of Zipangu, raised a brow:

"I thought Dark Elves had peculium."

Jalen blinked.

"Slave wages for hard work to buy their freedom." The kitsune told him amiably, earning a smirk from Eva.

"He is slave for life."

The kitsune's lips curled in sadness. "What crime did he do to earn it?" She intoned, adjusting her obi and kimono, her tails drooping as her ears. Eva just laughed, and spoke a very cryptic, interesting sentence.

"The very best kind."

The kitsune raised her brows.

"Being attractive."

That made the Zipangu fox-lady chuckle, resigned. "Take good care of him then I pray!" The dark elf smirked, chuckling, and mumbled something like:

"He is my..."

Jalen could hear something like "Rann d'sinssriggin." But he could not discern it... She waved him over, putting a hand on his chest. Jalen had been working for the entire day almost naked save for some shorts, his physique much improved during his slavery.

"Jalen! Home." She snapped. "The carter will take care of it."

Cutting the conversation short, she took his hand and led him home. He felt curious as her behaviour changed over the months, her movement sluggish, her mood swinging. He held her hand walking home, passing alleys of naked humans laboring, cleaning streets or tending to the luxuries of lounging Dark Elf workers. When Jalen tried to wave to a passing slave, a smiling black girl with curly hair who was...friendly to him, he received something he didn't expect.

A jab to his ribs. Blinking, he stared at Eva who glared daggers at him. She was never like that before, her ears standing high, long, pointy daggers penetrating her thick white hair.

"I will cut off your cock if you do as much stare as a human SLUT Jalen!"

...

Jalen could feel the crickets in the nondescript atmosphere between them. Even he could not comprehend.

"What the hell, mi- Eva?" Even he forgot to address. The dark elf bit her lips, looking frustrated, her clothes feeling too tight. She grumbled a short "shut up" and pulled him home, her hips swaying before him, plump black orbs straining her pants.

"All human men are same. You wiggle your butt a little, and they come cocks raised to hump and run! SLUTS! ALL MEN ARE SLUTS!"

Dragged by the arm like a child, Jalen could only think one sentence:

"Oh what the hell now?"

*-*-*-*

A peaceful night in the Oscuras town, only night guards, minotaur and dark elf women lazily strolling the streets. Even the mining slaves were safely caged behind the mining office, sleeping snug and safe under thick blankets, their overseers looking over them with half-smiles and adjusting her blankets occasionally. A cough could be heard in the infirmary on the top of the hill where sick slaves were housed. A soft sigh and hushed speech echoed quietly where a mining slave, a young girl with great physical stature chatted with her overseer, who sat before her cage, absentmindedly combing the slave human's hair as the girl stared to the ceiling, her great musculature barely covered by the blankets, her overseer staring at her titanic sized breasts with envy. Both dozed off, the dark elf leaning to the cage until morning shift would rouse them both, holding hands. Soft slaps and moans echoed from one of the cages: two slaves were housed in the same cage. Apparently lovers, the boy and girl in soft, quiet lovemaking not to wake the others, in the traditional missionary way. In another cage, a sulking mining slave woman, apparently a former knight, sighed, her hair being woven into braids between the bars by a young guard, a dark elf who was apparently half her age, seemingly to cheer her up. The woman eventually resigning and trying to get some sleep. Her hands were tightly shackled. Other cages had groaning boys being sucked off between the bars by guards, dark elves too young to go on raids. Some, after ejaculation, even sat side by side between the cages, kissing and fondling each other. One even removed a pendant and handed it to a slave boy, apparently promising marriage once she could afford it.

Apparently these dark elven girls were far too poor too afford humans and too young to raid for humans.

A harpy snoozed on a treetop hugging her husband, her blue feathers waving in the warm wind, caressing the young man in her arms. The town's only vampire girl, a pale, elegant mamono was sitting on a bench in an elegant dress. She was, to the shock of newcomers, sucking her slave's blood, a young girl, a former vampire hunter by the looks of it. The human willingly stretched her neck and embraced the vampire, fangs digging into her veins as her blood pumped until the vampire girl would stop and carry her weakened body home. They both were carrying golden rings on their ring fingers.

The Demon Church was always open, some of its Dark Priestess attendants still working, succubi wearing black leather habits meditating on the altar in a crosslegged position, its cleaning slaves snoring in comfortable bunks. One Dark Priestess was in a small confession room, holding hands with a human woman who came to talk to her. From her understanding look, she was listening something intense and personal. Another was riding a young man, nethers joined in holy union on another altar, her body bent backwards to fellate another young boy who used her mouth like a pussy and thrust his manhood inside to unload in her throat.

At the end of the discussion, the succubus nun stood up, and gently stripped the human woman, blindfolded her, and carried her downstairs by the hand. Her other hand groped her ample bottom. The door was locked behind them, a sign saying "Library" hung on it.

A fox-lady slept soundly in her home, her thick, luscious tails hugged by her young boytoy and her female human slave like a bodypillow. Both humans were sweaty and naked, their owner not minding both of them going at it when she didn't want to.

A bespectacled, high-heeled mature dark elven lady who couldn't sleep went for a stroll on the beach, leading her slaves, four young nude human girls crawling on all fours on the sand from each possible ethnicity. She kept walking in a slow, content pace, her slaves before her wearing buttplugs with tails and wiggling their butts to her silent amusement and enjoyment of her personal pet collection.

The waves gurgled and clashed, revealing a brief tryst between a young man and a Scylla, a mamono with the body of a squid from waist down, copulate with her partner at a gentle pace, splashes of water echoing their lovemaking.

A dark elf guard had quietly apprehended a runaway boy, quietly tying his wrists and shushing him. A careful observer could see she removed her underwear, her skirt, and sat on his waist, riding him quietly behind the bushes.

The town square had one sobbing inhabitant, a naked Nightmare, a dark centaur girl who fed on nightmares of sleepers. She was bound tight, stripped naked, and was forced to be the town's advertisement board as punishment, her hands and neck chained to the town's signpost. Her body was decorated with pinned advertisements and a loud declaration of apology for "making people have nightmares". Her lower body, and legs were spread and shackled to posts, tail swept out of the way; next to her ass was a sign:

"Free pussy use per penance. Be gentle (or the guards will castrate you)"