Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They meekly stood up, and let the nurses work them over. They each attached an iron collar to each girl's neck and fitted their ankles and wrists with iron cuffs. As if apologizing, a nurse coughed nervously and knelt, taking the stamp and dipped it generously in the ink, and with a smile, pressed on each girl's right buttock. When dried, the ink read "SLAVE".

Sighing, the pirate girls wrapped the blankets around them in impromptu cloaks, and opened their mouths when the nurses thrust two large pink bottles with fizzy potion bubbling inside their mouths.

"Other slaves will bring you food. Drink up, and go to the first open cell with the "Two" sign. There is one straw mat..." She winked, her black ears wiggling, looking at the two girls who were definitely close friends...and perhaps, lovers. "But I'm sure you'll get along." Seeing their worried glances, Imalia stared at them in an uneasy silence, and stepped forward, and pulled them in a corner while motioning her nurses to proceed with their others. "I'll lead these two."

Imalia led each girl on an arm, who shielded their nudity with their blankets as they passed rows of caged cells. Each was full with a naked human, male or female, sleeping, resting, or looking idly at their keepers. Busty women, strong men, and anything in between were locked up, mostly tired from their training until the monster girls would put them on the market.

"Now you too look like you got something going on." Her gaze was inquisitive: "Cooperate, and I won't have you separated. You work together. If just one of you saves up freedom, the Dark Priestesses can marry you to each other and move to the Human Quarter." She kindly explained a few things as the girls' naked flesh felt warm to her hands. "We recognize marriages between females, unlike the Human Empire."

Both girls averted their eyes from the cells full of naked bodies with beating hearts and shook their heads. Imalia's confused look was met with a different plea than what she hoped. "We are just friends but...Dhaka and I go way back..." Their pleading looks explained it all. Not as much as Imalia thought, still... "We have many stories ever since we set foot on a ship."

"I see." She nodded, half satisfied. In her mind, Imalia had already made them lovers, but who knows... Adjusting her attitude, she went on. "Once you go on the market, I'll tell the merchants you will be sold together. When the slaver comes to collect you, tell her what you can best. Some of my less strict sisters can even take you to ships if you want to return to the seas, or there are plenty of looms, farms and taverns for you to work." They weren't too pretty, and a bit scarred from their adventures, and most Dark Elves only took the prettiest to be pleasure slaves and maids of their mansions. At least these two could be farmer girls, maybe mothers in a decade or so.

"Thanks, we guess..." Each mumbled with a squeeze on Imalia's hand, sighing and entering an open cell with a straw mat, covering themselves, sitting down and finally, lying on their backs, far too exhausted.

Imalia locked the door behind them, nodded and went on with her business. Enough time with two slaves.

When she returned, her subordinates were enjoying their time with the other women, sensually oiling and shaving their private parts, and rubbing magical depilation gel on their legs and armpits, taking blood pressures, checking their mouths, teeth and hair for diseases. Imalia noted with pleasure that many women simply lay down, more at east with the sensual treatment with guarantees of safety.

"Believe it or not, a painful lump in your breasts can be a very dangerous illness, humans." Imalia assured them as her subordinates fondled and squeezed the naked women. "But we can treat it if found out."

Even after Maou had died, life was still brutal outside cities with Shadow Demon infestations, and Eldritch Diseases from Second Demon War. Theophilos' rampage against the Maou's hordes had unleashed weaponized spells that caused tumors in fauna and killed flora, causing blue sparks in the air and making women barren.

Imalia let them horse around a bit, some dark elves even kissing one or two particularly young female captives who finally melted in their hormones' wildness and the sensual treatment. Clapping her hands, Imalia let them hurry.

"Arms out, legs spread, neck up." She commanded, attaching the collars and cuffs to the women who were made to stand up like soldiers, again. Inking their backsides as "slave", she slapped one of the women's ass and made them scurry to open cells.

"Trix, make sure that either their limbs or necks are tied somewhere in the cell. Afterwards, double lock their bars. They are a bit...lively and we are crowded. I'm not taking risks. Especially with the female adventuring trio. Complete bondage for them, and the mage will be rune-gagged and put in a straitjacket. Can't risk an unlock spell."

The mood of the place, obviously not the best in the town, had darkened a bit more.

The Dark Elves nodded as the humans became a bit silent, but obeyed, though the strong female knight and the red-haired adventuress with a page cut hair stirred uneasily, breasts shaking as they covered their chests. The apparent wizard amongst the captives, a pale, black haired girl, whimpered covering her body. Before other nurses could grab her, she whimpered and raised her hand like a school child, earning a few chuckles as her breasts bounced.

"C-can I at least have my glasses?"

The head nurse scratched her jaw, and looked thoughtfully at the women, lined up like naked ornaments. Very carefully, she mouthed her words, sizing up the nerdy female wizard who pleaded her.

She was slender, and very weak, but had a decent pair of breasts with small, cute nipples pointing up at the cold air, her delicate hands fitted with leather cuffs and collars, too thin for the iron cuffs. Her hair was shoulder length, black, barely saved from shearing by shortness.

She repeated, not even covering her shaven pussy, hands knotted docilely behind her. "Please? I can't see anything without them and I get very scared. I promise not to escape."

Imalia sighed, and spoke to her directly and firmly, her almond eyes squinting as she looked down at the notepad.

"Amber...Is it?" The girl eagerly nodded, covering her body a bit as she felt addressed.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I will give you your glasses, but we will make sure you cannot cast any spells until your new owner takes you home. I will trust you on this. You are an expensive investment, and I will make money off your body and skills, be it magic, sex or labor to comfort your mamono owners. You are a slave, and will be one until we say otherwise. You *will* be silenced and put into straitjacket until we will put you on exhibit in a different, shielded room for magical slaves. Understood?"

"Yes." Her confident response elicited a relaxed sigh. Nodding, she motioned the patrolling slaver to reach to the large sack where the adventurers' and captives' items were stored, and let her fish out her glasses. She put the dainty pair of magical glasses set in a silver frame on the girl's nose and smiled when she felt happier.

"Good." Imalia nodded with satisfaction. "Turn around and spread your legs. Trix, bring the mage straitjacket and the gag."

When the items were brought after a nervous silence, Amber whimpered, but hearing Imalia's grunt and the other Dark Elves uneasily drawing their weapons, she obliged. Trixas nervously attached the straps to Amber's naked, slender body, and pulled her arms before her and making her hug her own chest. Ignoring Amber's whimpers, she locked her arms on her chest, and wrapped the straitjacket's fabric around her. Pulling the rest of the straps and ropes, she had completely encased the wizard girl in bondage, unable to move her arms or hands.

The tight bondage fabric hummed, the air feeling like dry ozone. Anti-magic, Amber noted. The Dark Elves took no chances, she swallowed.

"Open your mouth and suck down on the rubber bit." Imalia pulled Amber's head back, and inserted the phallic gag, an inverted penis on the end, which made Amber blush. She tied the gag behind her head, and locked it, fitting it on her straitjacket with another strap "Helps with future blowjobs." Imalia grinned, the nurses giggling. "Don't worry. Mage trainers will put you to shielded cells where you'll be trained for elementary magic for servicing shops. This is just for today...maybe...If they come tomorrow..." Imalia giggled, toying with the innocent human wizard's helplessness. "Probably."

Mage slaves were a premium for the Reik, aiding with air conditioning for buildings and helping with engraving, after strenuous training. But it paid off for everyone, even the mages, living comfortably after a few years.

"Trix, lead her to a single cell and lock her ankles too, put a soft pillow on her back. Herd the rest into cells, fix their necks to wall rings. That redhead and the blonde knight, they'll be locked arm and leg, and neck fixed to wall. Slaves can feed them; too risky. The knight will be the captain's private pet, so no funny business."

Both warrior women grumbled, the redhead nervously blushing, but said nothing after the heady treatment.

Trixas coughed nervously, took the keys and motioned the naked women to move. Herding them with one hand, she laid the riskiest one first, the full-bodied knight, swallowing hard at her frame. Large breasts jiggled with every step, and when she got in her cell, her arse jiggled to Trixas' tough. She coughed nervously, again, and pulled her wrists together, locked the cuffs tightly. She extended her hand binds just enough so she could curl up and sleep.

"Sit down and face me, legs close."

The woman sighed and obeyed, and Trixas touched the woman's beautiful legs and locked her ankle cuffs together. Her flesh was soft, delicate, with muscle electrifying Trix' young mamono hands. Swallowing hard, Trixas, enamored by the naked women around her, licked her lips and lifted her neck, attaching the wall chain on it. She explained the subdued woman sitting before her.

"Get some sleep, chains are long enough. Captain says you have a domestic education ahead. I'll bring a pillow and blankets later, alright?"

When she nodded and lay down, looking at the ceiling, Trixas fanned herself nervously and locked her bars.

"Twenty three to go... Uh, follow, humans." She felt very aroused with so many human slaves to lead. "Face the wall, and I'll lock your wrists and ankles when inside. This is temporary, as we are overcrowded a bit."

"Yes Ma'am." The women responded in wary unison.

One by one, Trixas led the naked women, enjoying pushing their soft asses inside the cell and locking them in simple bondage. Naked bodies made her feel better, even the women's ambient life essence charging her veins with trace amounts of spirit essence from simple skinship.

*-*-*-*

"Last one. Gods, I feel warm, at least better."

Trixas locked the red-headed woman as Imalia demanded. She locked her ankles and wrists in a squatting cross position, and chained her neck to the wall, to make sure she can only curl and sleep. The red-headed adventuress, a woman who was in her late 30's, flashed a tired smile at her and curled to sleep.

"Her orders, human." Trix mumbled, exhaling as the awkwardness robbed her of some of her sexually dominant behaviour. "Nothing personal." The redhead shrugged and closed her eyes to sleep. Putting at least twenty-five women in bondage, Trix felt charged with sexual energy. That's when she heard a burst of lusty laughter and a shout of her name.

"TRIX! Get your butt over here, we are cleaning the men now!" A lusty voice echoed, interspersed with laughter.

*-*-*-*

The men stood naked before them, thirty healthy human men. Each were quite healthy, some a bit skinny, but they were quite alright where to a culture of sex-demons and slut elves counts as healthy.

The black young man was the first to be pulled to a bed, surrounded by extremely beautiful monster girls he couldn't dream of if he wanted! Whether this was heaven or hell for him, was left to the beholder.

"Sit on the side, and inhale." A nurse put a stethoscope on his back without warning and making him flinch.

"Relax, we aren't hurting you!"

The men, however, were far more intimately inspected. Each almost ejaculated, incredulous stares flashed at the mamono surrounding them. The nurses weren't just giving them a general examination. They were inspecting their erect genitalia!

Imalia held a measuring tape and wore a shit-eating grin.

"Of course your cocks will be measured and graded boys. Perks of falling to our hands. Much better than falling to some orc village and raped brutally by hunky women who wouldn't know the difference of a circumcised penis and a cucumber. According to your penis and testicle sizes, ejaculation quality and sexual temperament, potential mistresses will decide whom to pick. Some succubi and dragon ladies are picky."

Ignoring the gasps and groans of men, she snapped a finger. "Do not ejaculate until we let you. Else you'll find yourself locked to be public sex fountains or chastity-belted slaves of very strict monster-girls." Hearing the sudden, wild threat, the men sighed, some worrying, and some blushing.

The nurses measured their cocks and balls with tapes, noting down everything on notepads, to add humiliation to their predicament. Imalia sat on a chair, her beautiful, busty but slender dark elf frame making it creak as her ass squatted on the flimsy wood.

"If you want and your bodies can take it, you will be made into exotics." Seeing some men perk up, she went on. "For those who are not disgusted by very large mamono, we can inject and augment your penis and balls into far larger sizes. Centauride stables always need some decent studs, as well as the lonely, poor Ushi Oni of our society. I'll visit each of you privately for some...personal interviews on your skills and if you will spit it out, desires. Centauride women are very loving wives, mind you. And an Ushi Oni would destroy the world than seeing you get hurt."

The other nurses shook their heads and chuckled.

"Personal Interview", more like "sampling each man" until Imalia was a sex-addled chocolate elf stumbling home with sore hips, cum dripping cunt and a stupid facial expression. Smirking, Imalia turned, crossing her arms, and motioned to Trixas.

"Trix."

The petite dark elf turned her head, raptured by the men. "Yes, Head Nurse?" Imalia smiled kindly and pointed to the beds with a knowing smile. Time to give the horny skanks, and their captives, some reward for obedience.

"I believe it is time to give these good boys some rewards."

Each Dark Elf grinned enough to light up the room at the suggestion, the naked men breathing hard in their cuffs and chains, toned bodies and erect cocks at the ready.

"Line up, and start taking sperm sample volumes. Note the ejaculation amount, and write it down. You girls can suck them off afterward. Then restrain them and put them in cells."

The little dark elf's grin could light a city, and the reply in unison almost shook the walls, as happy dark elf nurses finally came to the point where work was its own reward.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"Come on, boy." Dani, the youngest one grinned, and lifted a young man, barely twenty, and a fisherman, setting him on the bed. "I'll take it from here. Lie down and relax." Her purple eyes gleamed with interest. "What's your name?"

"M-matthias." The boy breathed hard, mouthing the words with difficulty. "Oh my God..." He was a bit skinny, typical northern Lescatier male. Pale complexion with a decently defined jawline, he was a typical peasant boy, not too attractive(his nose was a bit off), but still healthy.

"Now now..." Dani winked, and made him lie down. "You will have your first pop in my hand! Just relax. Think of all the wonderful sex and fruitful labor you'll do for your new owners!" Seeing his face light up, she raised her brows and attached a rubber tube to the tip of his penis, guiding it inside without giving much discomfort and attached the other end to a vial. Her deft hands squeezed his already bloated nutsack, giving his shaft gentle strokes as well. "Now, I want you to relax and let the feeling in your cock go, alright? It's not urination. I'm sure you know what it is..." She winked again. His cock felt warm in her hands, a toy to play, the man's most precious part, so fitting well in her hands.

Ignoring the moans and shouts from the other beds, each stared the other in the eye, as Dani stroked him gently, her eyes inquisitive. However, despite the pleasurable treatment for both sides, her cute Dark Elven eyes sensed something in his face.

"Something wrong? Men pop quite well in my hands..." She frowned a little. he was twitching, his cock warm in his hands. "Some problem?" Her eyes blinked in confusion. Matthias, huffing and protesting, naked, on his back, mumbled with difficulty.

"Miss...Would you...please...kiss me?" Dani blinked at the request, completely dumbfounded.

"Excuse me?" Purple eyes blinked in surprise, even a monster girl could be put off by strange requests.

"No girl kissed me...I..." The young fisherman, even while being jerked off, looked with an almost pathetic, begging expression to his molester.

Dani's face softened, sighing and even slowing down in her sexual touches. Poor sap, human society's runt. Time to reward the good boy.

"Aw. Come here." She gently smiled, stood up without stopping massaging his cock, and after a sweet gaze in his eyes, gently laid her mouth on his before whispering to him. "I'll kiss you as much as you want!"

The moment the Dark Elf and human touched lips, both partners' eyes shot up, Dani shocked by his lusty kiss and Matthias ejaculating with a grunt, moaning in her mouth.

"Huhly shut..." Dani mouthed barely when the vial churned, his cock pumping gouts of cum as they kissed wildly. It reached the tip and overflowed a little, even, much to Imalia's interest.

"Good job, Dani! You can suck the rest. Don't ride him on the bed, gets messy." She patted her head, the petite dark elven nurse still shocked since her partner was stopping neither kissing nor his ejaculation. Imalia didn't even bother the cum volume, watching in fascination as his balls shrank visibly.

"Extreme ejaculator, kiss addict," Imalia noted, adding the data to Matthias' slave papers, the poor boy moaning in Dani's mouth in a kissing frenzy. "Aroused by kissing, lover roleplay and other oral fixations. May be idealistic, platonic lover. Attaches easily. Cunnilingus..." She declined to mark the box. "Not tested yet. Suitable for flighty, girlish mamono who want a faithful lover. Unicorn or Rabbit girls perhaps..."

Another, a male soldier, groaned and tensed, ejaculating in the vial when his handler, Ruaka, kissed his balls with a mischievous grin and never breaking eye contact.

"Head Nurse, this one likes his balls fondled and kissed." Panting, Ruaka measured the ejaculation in the vial, and handed it to Imalia, who examined it.

"Thick white, 20ml. Good." She noted, writing down, her pencil rustling the papers as she scribbled, noted and wrote. "Healthy, early 30's. Likes oral attention to own genitals. Succubi will buy that one for sure. I know a succubus noble that keeps a stable of men to suck off and share."

This was the best part of work. Free blowjobs to captives and small talk to relax them. Imalia smiled, seeing her younger subordinates having the time of her life, and the eager looks of men waiting. She smiled and laughed at their reactions, noting down another young man with average ejaculation and his gaze fixed on breasts.

"Holstaurus breeder likely. Breast fetish, suitable for bovine mamono."