Dark Elf's Shirohebi Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it."

"I understand, cousin. It's ok." Pria kept up, grinning. "He is rather handsome and virile, far too cute for a human, I even saw some of your underlings look at him workin-"

"Stop. It."

The Ryu bit her lips not to laugh as Shrike ground her teeth. "Oh my, lady Shrike might be angry because of her body adjusting to the pregnancy...? Congratulations on the baby-"

" I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I... did... not... have ...sexual...relations...with...that...man." Her teeth chattering, the dark elf tomboy spat out the words. "I would never sleep with a human dog and betray my race!"

Both monsterwomen shook their heads and "Tsk"ed, especially the Ryu whose species lived with humans as equals for ages. "Prove it." Pria smirked. Combing her long, white hair with a golden eastern dragon-shaped comb she took nonchalantly from the pile, the dark elf went on.

"Benny can be useful to both of us. This shirohebi next to our guest will submit to our yoke as a slave if we let her marry and live with the human boy. We'll earn a shipload of treasures, a lot of humans will be happy and have a very exotic entertainer-slave and concubine...?"

Shrike sneered at the prospect of releasing humans.

"Benny cost me a lot. Ammunition, food and a raid to a stupid human village that got my ass nearly kicked." Now is was Pria's turn to be surprised.

"Oh? I never thought you respected humans in war craft.." Pria spoke in astonishment and nibbling an almond. The eastern Ryu's eyes were widened as well.

"I'll admit... He can fight well. That's why I think he must be kept under our yoke to be useful to us rather than human excuse of a military..." Shrike let the words drift off and looked away.

Both Ryu and the dark elf Pria looked at each other and giggled again. "Oh...kuro-erufu-sama, I know a few love stories growing between hateful captor and captive..." Ryu Asuka purred like a cat saying these words. "Once a shogun was the captive of a Jorogoumo and eventually they fell in lov-"

"ENOUGH!"

The dark elf woman snapped with a slam of her palm on the table.

"FINE! Keep the bastard!" She pulled Benny towards her, handed him roughly his collar keys and tossed him to Pria's lap. "He is your trouble now. Price is 300 gold coins." She simply thrust her hand into the treasure pile and started taking a handful of gold coins to fill her purse, and stomped away.

"Fair enough." Pria smiled. Her head turned to the trembling Shirohebi, who was just shocked by the spectacle and the change in her life.

"Yuki, correct?" Pria, like savoring fine wine, spoke the words with deliberate slowness, her hands snaking gracefully around her ivory neck, slowly measuring her for a collar. "Looks like you *will* get your wish after all. I expect obedience, but also promise a good life...and well..." She giggled, pulling the snake girl on her lap before she could resist.

"Looks like you will be having your "gaijin" groom after all."

Just when she was going to embrace and kiss the Shirohebi, Asuka asked her:

"What was that about by the way...?

"You see... One day Gaea told me that..."

--

The morose dark elf Shrike's room was opulent and suffocatingly well furnished. The line of vials she kept at her side revealed her fear to any keen observer about her future. Medications, salves and aphrodisiacs lined the dark mahogany tables since the last male dark elves could no longer bear children, and died bitter and sad.

"BENNY! GET YOUR LAZY HUMAN ASS HERE!"

...silence.

"BENNY! I'LL FIND AND CASTRATE YOU ON THE COUNT OF-"

"I'mheremistress..."

The exhausted human lad was groveling at her knees.

"I swear I'll castrate you if you ever touch me in a lewd way, human slave!"
Benny approached her ever angry, ever upset captor who had beaten him to a pulp and dragged him to her village to serve hand-and-foot.

"Help me with my armor. I'm going to capture more of your sniveling kin." She was bitter as ever, her frustrated nature revealing several well-polished spears and helmets lying next to her bed.

"But I'm trying, mistress!" Benny settled for laying his knee on the dark elf's back, and pull the armor straps with all his might, trying to slip the armor plates into position.

"Fffffuck! I should eat less...You too, you lazy fat fuck! PULL!"

"I'M NOT FAT!" The skinny human boy squealed under the strain of the armor straps.

"NO BACKTALK!" She slapped him.

Benny screamed, his arms stretched to the breaking point. "It's not working....mistress please!"

After some minutes, Shrike stood up and softly slapped his head. "Idiot." Sighing, she went on: "It's too tight." She gasped. "Lubricate it... " She handed him the armor straps that would go through slits of the armor like a corset "And then insert it SLOWLY, you dumb fuck. You hurt me!"

Outside, a slave human with a tray quietly giggled, unknown to both of them.

"Sorry! It doesn't fit mistress...I can't push, it hurts me too!"

The slave grinned from ear to ear, hearing the sounds of groans, lubricant oil being sloshed on something, and the creaking bed sounds. Even the guard that was inattentive and dismissive of humans started to giggle.

"It hurts! Do it slowly you fucking human maggot!"

"I'm trying! It's not my fault that it's this big!"

The guard that waited the room bit her lips as well.

"I said lubricate i-YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOWWW! PULL IT OUT! NOW!"

The slave started laughing quietly. The guard had tears running from her eyes from silent laughter.

"M-mistress! But it's so tight!"

"I SAID PULL OUT! MY ASS HURTS!" A plate had pinched her buttocks.

The guard and the slave looked at each other, eyes widening to size of plates and mouthing a Word of astonishment. "Oh...gods...In the ass..."

Inside, Benny lay on the dark elf's back, panting.

"M-maybe if you stretched it a little, mistress..." Trying to console the dark elf about not wearing her favorite armor, he was slapped again.

"YOU FUCKING MAGGOT! DON'T YOU HUMANS EVER LEARN TO BE GENTLE?"

Benny had it. He sighed, stood up and threw the straps aside, loudly chastising his captor and mistress.

"Maybe if your kind wouldn't do this to us, do war on us, drag us like cattle to be enslaved, making them put things in holes too tight, who knows?" His sound dripped with venom.

"Oh my Gods, Benny is SO dead." The guard laughed behind the door, mouth strained not to make a sound.

Behind the door, the guard was doubled over in suppressed laughter.
An awkward silence hung between both, only interrupted by chirping birds. Shrike's eyes darkened, her hand grabbing a riding crop...

...then she relented.

"Alright...Bernard..." Her voice dripped no venom, but molten lava. And using his full name meant he'd be beaten. He winced again as her whip rose...until.... for once, her heart twinged at mistreating him that badly, and being a being of utter lack of phrasing, she went on.

"...I...still appreciate what you did....slave...it didn't fit but...it was good. Maybe we'll try later."

Benny weakly nodded, afraid to rile the dark elf further. He stood up, his hand slapped away when he tried to wipe her sweat. "No touching! It's still sore!" They both emerged, sweating and panting, leaning on each other's arms, disheveled from the bedroom, naked...

...only to walk into a human woman bringing Shrike's breakfast...The human was a slave of Rose clan's, well groomed and sent to bring Shrike of Thorn clan a large plate of cured sausages, spiced eggs and pastries as a gesture of friendship after their argument last evening over racial relations and treatment of others.
Slavers and monstergirls the dark elf the Rose clan could be, but they knew their precarious position in a darkening world. It cost nothing to be nice to anyone that was their ally or slave, human or monster.

"Mistress...my lady Pria ...sent you a savory breakfast."


Gaea stared smiling at the usually hateful woman, this time in sweat, her armor disheveled and hugging Benny in an... awkward way with her round, bubble butt lodged against his crotch. She bit her lips to keep herself from giggling and set the tray on the table at the entrance, curtsying and bowing deeply out of the way.

"Sorry for the interruption. Please enjoy yourselves!"

Her giggles when she dashed out of the room and whispered words to dark elves who wait at their stations. The giggles and laughters multiplied for a full minute.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

The guards laughed harder.

"BERNARD! YOU MISERABLE HUMAN SHITSTICK! I'LL FLAY YOU ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!" Her comedic rage even made her guards giggle as the poor human lad kept pleading.

--

The Ryu Asuka and the Dark Elf Pria were still laughing until tears ran from their eyes.

"That's what it was about...poor Benny..." Pria smiled at the still stunned human slave staring at her with awe. "Don't worry. You are a slave, but now mine." She turned to her human servants. "Girls, when I am done with them both, see that he is fed, healed and bathed. He looks like a starved dog. And make him something decent to wear. He's getting married, after all." Looking into shocked Benny's eyes, she continued. "And he'll be a father come next year."

Benny was still dumbstruck by the time the dark elf's slaves were out of the room. The white snake girl's crimson eyes glowed with joy, the girl with the snow-white skin slithering and entwining herself around her new owner and mistress' arms. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Pria laughed, kissed her cheek and squeezed her sides.

"You are welcome, Yuki."

Yuki shivered when her new owner nibbled her ear and breathily whispered. "I want you to bring joy and pleasure to my household." And added. "And new shirohebi babies. Get it? Don't worry,I won't trade them to my relatives until they consent."

She nodded, swallowing. Pria grinned.

"I believe we will get along."

Asuka watched Yuki's change of life with an understanding smile. The way she cooed with joy simply meant all this was her wish and purpose of life, coming through.

"If you don't mind, I will address my new human friends, and start a small marriage ceremony before we leave Yuki in your servitude..." Clasping her hands in front of her, the Ryu, every the graceful serpent woman bowed slowly, and started to slither away, chuckling to herself. "Please treat her kindly."

"Oh I will." Pria's victorious smile lit the room in joy.

"Now, how to measure you for a bridal gown..." Pria Rose, her new mistress grinned and stared at the lone Shirohebi, utterly dumbfounded.

"I'll talk to Benny. Will you wait outside a little? I promise lots of love afterwards..."

--

We sold one of us to the Dark Elves.

It was only expected that they would ask one of us to be theirs: such are the power voracious, ever hungry ladies. They just want to own everything.

Come to think of it, it still happened to be the best.

Yuki, a young, submissive, eager and joyful shirohebi handmaiden, volunteered on the condition she takes a human named Benny.

--

"Listen, human." Pria handed the blinking Benny a cup of water.

"Maybe you are conflicted, maybe you want to go back." She herself took a cup of wine herself. "Well, unless you have a parental treasury to pay me back, or favors to be done from outside as a trade, you are mine. In body and...hopefully heart." Her smile revealed pearly teeth that dazzled the human youth. "I like my slaves happy."

"I see." Benny replied with a touch of sarcasm in his voice, only to tone it down when her expression turned into a frown.

"Do you?"

"Um...yes...mistress..." Benny's sad look made the dark elf chuckle.

"Cheer up. Your slave registry says you have no one pining for your return, right? Look at the bright side. This is your new home." She smiled sweetly, her purple eyes sizing him up and down. "And it can be a peaceful life, full of happiness if you behave and do your work. We do take care of our own."

Benny nodded shyly. Pria grinned, her ebony skin and pure White hair making a perfect contrast with the boy's human form.

"Let's see what I bought from my cousin. Strip." Her gaze turned serious when Benny hesitated. "Why? You are getting married the day after tomorrow! I need you at top health and virile condition. Do it." When he removed his shirt, she raised her finger.

"But don't get any funny ideas. If you ejaculate, I will punish you severely. See that shy shirohebi outside?" She crooked a finger to her right. "She has given up her social life in Zipangu because she is in love with you. And I want babies. I want Shirohebi babies under my servitude growing up to be nubile Shirohebi ladies spreading eastern culture, joy and mysticism. And you..."

She grabbed his crotch, making him gasp.

"Are my stud for her. I want her swollen and content right after marriage. Get it boy?"

Benny nodded hesitantly, and kept stripping, but always keeping his front in Pria's view.

"Why do you not tu- Oh ye gods..." She gasped, her look turning to one of understanding and sorrow.

His back was whipped severely and was scarred. It was a picture of abuse.

"My cousin did this?"

He nodded , eyes wet. Pria sighed, holding her nose, eyes closed. "Spilled milk...*sigh*" She leaned, tapping his cheek. "Don't worry. It's over now. I'll...talk to her..." She assured him. "You should have told earlier. I need you healthy for your blushing bride." The Dark Elf's sorrow could be seen. "I do not apologize to slaves. But...you do need...hmph...My sympathies for what you went through. I'll...compensate you, in my own way."

"Fair enough." Benny replied sullenly. Pria sighed, smiled, and leant to kiss his cheek. Seeing his tearful face not change, she added. "I may give you a little secret for consolation...but you must swear , on your life and soul, NOT to mention ONE Word of it."

He nodded, his eyes still sad.

"Dokkalvar males cannot fertilize us anymore."

His reaction made Pria giggle. "B-b-but...your clan...children...babies...?" Pria laughed. "Seen my cook dote on my daughter? Give her sweets, talk, and play with her in off-duty times?"

Benny's sluggish mind (partially due to the erection) strained to connect the dots until he finally realized the inevitable, his eyes widened further like a frog. "My...God."

"Yes, Benny. We take humans as mates to our bed. It's the only way. Seen Thorn clan? Not one of them are under fifty years old. In two centuries they'll die out. Our lifespan rarely passes three centuries."

He looked thoughtful for a moment: "It's still long. Maybe this ...thing is temporary?" Pria's grin was assuring. "No. I have heard this everywhere. Monster races across Dunia have now only females, and..." She grins. "Lovely females on top of that, at least to you humans." Her laughter was sweet. "You see, something across the world forces us to mate with humans to ensure our bloodline lives on." Benny's sarcastic chuckle confused her. "What's wrong?"

"You say we'll win through the power of...love?"

The dark elf exploded in such a laughter that even Benny was startled. "Hahahahhahahaha!..." Still laughing, she pinched his cheek. "You are a cute, naive one. Now I see why Yuki-chan, that young Shirohebi was SO interested in you! Yes..." She kept chuckling. "...you will give us your seed, but your humanity will be under my bootheel. Know this, Benny-human. I own you, and any offspring you have. Understood?"

Nervously gulping, Benny nodded. "Yes mistress."

"Good. Back to the "power of love"..., Maou, Dai Oni of the West and King of all Western Mamono, is furious. He thinks the humans cast a spell to neuter male monsters. It's said even he cannot father children with Agrat, his newest succubus wife. I fear war may start anew." She sighed at the end, gulping a generous helping of wine. "If it comes to that, servitude under us Dokkalvar may be your people's ticket to survival. Think about it. I'd _never_ give up my humans to a crazed Maou to kill."

"Thanks...mistress..." Benny nodded along, taking off his ragged slave shorts as well, revealing himself in his entirely, naked before the dark elf. Pria bit her lower lip and grinned.

"Nice. A little worn. Hmm..." She held her chin. "Remove those hands, sweetie. I want to see what I bought."

Blushing, Benny removed his hands and revealing his cock, making the dark elf grin as if she just found a treasure. And to her dark elf mind, it *was* a treasure.

"Well hung, huh?" Her chuckle made him feel even more embarrassed. "That white snake is one lucky monstergirl...though..." She extended her hands. "Let's feel it up if there are any bumps and illnesses...after all, I only keep the highest quality studs." She softly lifted his limp penis, making it twitch as the embarassment and humiliation stimulated the soft, skin colored shaft to hardness in moments. She then laughed as if revealing a hidden joke. "The rest I sell to the others."

With her other hand, Pria palpitated his balls, grunting with satisfaction. "Healthy." Ignoring Benny's gasps, she let them hang and washed her hands. "You are a nice, healthy young man, aren't cha? Now, get dressed if you like, and tell me of your past..." She took a yellow book, and a quill.

*Half an hour later*

Benny was questioned, talked to, teased, laughed at and laughed in return. His heart felt lighter. This dark elf was an interesting person, an almost agreeable one. He revealed his darkest fears, hopes, emotions and wishes; nothing was spared by Pria's keen mind.

"My sympathies for your loss of famiy, and I mean it." Pria solemnly assured him. "Life is sacred to me. Even those of lowliest slaves." She patted his cheek. "Eat with us, and then you may go to the infirmary and have the scars healed. My surgeon is an expert on healing humans. And she is an orcish nurs- hey, don't flinch!" Seeing Benny's fearful face she went on: "Even orcs have become delightfully cute girls with a bit of feral features. You'll like her."

She smiled and bade him to leave. "Now, let's talk with Yuki...You get some rest"

**

The Shirohebi slithered inside, slowed by the look she gave to Benny who hurried outside for food and medical attention... The dark elf clapped her hands

"Strip."

Yuki gulped.

"Something wrong with the language?" Pria frowned, crossing her legs.

"No, mistress..." Yuki trembled. "Just... one moment."

Pria nodded, quietly waiting with whip in hand.

Slowly the Shirohebi slithered upwards, starting to strip off her kimono, revealing a chest bandage and a fundoshi that clung to her hips."

"Lovely skin." Pria mumbled, assessing her new slave with her hands tapping her shoulders. "Are you a virgin?"

The snake bodied miko nodded shyly. She trembled when the dark elf undid the chest bandage with deft hands, revealing breasts with nipples that stood at attention from arousal. They were round, large but firm like soft marble orbs, making Pria grin at her fortune.

"Your husband will be very lucky, very lucky indeed..." She grinned, drawing her pipe. Her hands squeezed the soft orbs, eliciting a shy moan from the shy little Shirohebi that was now her property. Smiling, Pria leant forward, grabbed her neck and pressed her lips on hers.

Yuki squealed as her lips met hers. The dark elf lips tasted like berries with a hint of saltiness.

"My...first kiss...nai..." The Shirohebi whimpered, wearing a leather collar and nothing else, squirming like a scared little snake in her arms. Her first kiss stolen by a mamono! A yokai!

"Oh don't fret. It's one of many to come my dear. I will also use you as an entertainer in my parties..."Pria giggled. Yuki could already imagine parties in which she is stripped nude and made to dance.