Dark Elf's Shirohebi Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, nude dancing, you thought about that right..."

She gasped. Could this yokai lady read her thoughts???

"Hmm...lithe, agile and..."She slowly traced one finger around the young snake-miko's slit. "Responsive."

Yuki was in heaven. "I'll be a slave in the west..."

"I think we'll go along really well together..."

Shameful, naked, and now enslaved, the Shirohebi hugged her mistress warmly and shivered as she asked. "W-w-what will be my wedding Gown, revered Kuro-Erufu-Ojou-sama?"

Pria laughed, and laughed..."Nothing."

Yuki shivered when the dark elf kissed her cheeks, again, and again.

"My little lucky snake..."

**

The marriage ritual was brief, fun and rowdy

The whole dark elf town was decorated with flowers, and a small fountain of champagne, attended by humans on Rose's Dark Elven leashes. Scantily dressed , happy looking light elves and women set up tables and happily chatted with their owners, and the Zipangu visitors who warmed up to the idea everything was tolerable.

Asuka didn't mind some of her yokai mingled with male servants. It was a mission to take as many as possible still, and a new life was blessed still.

The line of eastern yokai rolled their eyes as Yuki was, completely naked, her tail adorned with flowers and hands tied behind her back in a traditional shibari, led by her new owner, Pria von Rose, to a large platform with flowers, a fountain and a small arch. Her face was bright red, clinging to Benny for support. Pria looked happy, leading both youngsters with leashes to the arch where the lady Asuka rolled her eyes: Always bondage, always wanton nudity.

And Pria herself was dressed VERY scandalously. A black leather skirt topped with a leather tunic that barely concealed her breasts, she donned afur coat and golden jewelry that gleamed brighter than the bride and groom.

"We have come for the holy occasion of marriage, of my newest, most valuable property." Pria intoned loudly as a strange music started from the Zipangu delegate.

"I declare this property of mine, a priceless Shirohebi SLAVE..." She loved expressing Yuki's new life with a sweet grin. "As a mate to breed with my new property, farmhand Benny... May I ask the clergy for the blessing?" As usual, the dark elf was arrogant as hell and wanted to show off, Asuka thought. Already were all the dark elves exclaiming surprise and awe at the-utterly naked, white-as-snow Yuki shyly blinking in anticipation for the matrimony, in shame because of being stripped and collared like a beast.

Ryu Asuka, the draconic lady who blessed this occasion with freeing many unwilling slaves from Dark Elf hands, was dressed in a voluminous robe, her face painted purest white, slithered towards the wooden pulip where the unusual couple would make their wedding wows.

"I bid my wishes for happiness to Yuki, a blessed life under your...collar." She coughed. "And an equally happy life to his groom, praying that you treat them decently, my lady." She bowed slightly.

"Let us bless their marriage and declare them a couple." Pria smiled back, raising a flower bouquette.

Blue Oni, Ai, had raised a hand: "May I ask them if they consent, you know, "I do." responses?"

..

The Dark Elf chuckled, as did the rest of her sisters, who burst in laughter.

"MALE CONSENT?"

They laughed until tears ran down their cheeks. "Oh wait, you are serious." Pria said when Ai frowned. "Let us even laugh harder!"

They laughed even harder, which died down when Ai sighed. Pria went over to her side and pinched a plump bottom. "It's ok. They are both itching to go at it." She winked when Ai gasped. "Champagne?" Pria held a small flute.

"Shampaginu? Nani?"

The Blue Oni was ambivalent: she had pinched her butt under the kimono, but was friendly...but then, the pinch didn't feel bad, the poor Blue Oni a stranger to intimate touched, so she let it go for once.

"It's a light drink. Try!" She handed it to the nerdy, glass-wearing, shy girl who just was humiliated. "Come on! It's light!" As the couple shyly kissed each other on the pulpit, and Asuka blessed them both, trying not to look at naked Yuki.

She was incredibly attractive, even inflaming the heart of a heterosexual Ryu. The girl would be giving birth to new Shirohebis to serve this sly dark elf... The audience exploded into an applause as flowers were rained on the couple, warming the Ryu's heart.

"Canape, mistress?"

A couple, a white, blond boy and a...girl who was the darkest skin she could imagine held a tray of refreshments, wearing rose-emblazoned servile clothes. Ryu thanked both, happy not to see the naked breasts of the Shirohebi which were now rained with flowers as Benny and Yuki kissed.

"Thank you, humans." She took a few, and munched. And a few more, they were delicious! "You made these?"

"My wife, Johari made them." Young man bowed. "I am Laurent. Rose family...sl...servant." He smiled.

"Greeting mistress...I make food, Laurent is my man...husband." The lithe, black girl bowed. She was obviously very foreign, and very much in love with Laurent, from her over-eager smile speaking of him as she leaned on him and constantly kept at his side.

Asuka nodded, thanked and blessed their heads, which made them blink. "I hope you find a happy life here."

"Thank you!" Both were very happy as they left to refresh others.

"R-red mistress! Wait, there is roast boar soon! Wait!" A couple of slaves were trying to prevent the Red Oni from devouring all the canapes, who grunted.

"Gods, why are these so small!"

"Wait, wait, we bring big cake and boar!" The human slaves assured her as she sat down, pouting. "Food's too small here..." As she fondled her huge iron rod, eyeing a male slave. "Hmm... You there, human man! Tell me about yourself! And bring some booze!"

Asuka smiled. Kaga was a huge Red Oni with a huge heart of those she loved, a simple soul, and a great lover. If she'd buy the man out of the dark elves' he'd labor in different...ways...with a bruised pelvis. Asuka chuckled. Some men were lucky.

Other yokai and human mingled happily, as Ai took another sip.

"Doesn't feel bad." The Dark Elf Pria had gone over to the music, talking with other dark elves about trade and diplomacy, judging from the words "Emissary." "Lescatie." And "Deals under table."

Ai felt like drinking another.

"Servant!" She waved over a young girl. "Give me booze please!"

"Of course, mistress, enjoy!" The cheerful brunette human gave her a glass of wine. "Our vineyard, my husband pressed!"

She gulped down, as the hot liquid burned her throat. "Wow." Her blue skin was receiving already a healthy blush due to the booze. "This is good!" She felt hot, maybe...remove some of her clothes? Her Blue Blood Oni was starting to heat up...

"I'm glad you like! Some canape?"

"*hic* yes please." Ai smiled. The canape went down well, maybe she could take another swig. The slave girl knowingly smiled and refreshed her, whispering to some male servants.

"Please attend to her if she wants love..." She whispered, eager men smiling and patting her shoulders, assuring her it will be a happy night. The Blue Oni's eyes were already lusty, glasses enhancing her cuteness, and her kimono felt quite hot. She smiled politely at the young males eager to refresh her.

"You look overheated, miss..." One remarked, a young man who barely spoke until his friends poked and pushed him to talk with her. "Want some water?"

"Yes please..." The scholarly Blue Oni took the water gratefully, fanning herself. The boy's friends left him with grins and refreshments.

"Miss, if you are overheated, it's no shame to take off a little." He politely asked. Blue Oni's mind already was full of naughty ideas as Dark Elves, with predatory smiles, started chatting some young, naive, inexperienced and excited Yokai...This young man was an ideal Gaijin, a nose that was strong, eyes of lightest blue, hair of gold...and he was friendly...

"How come you fell with these vile monster women, AN-dre?" Her speech was a bit slurred, which made the young man smile.

It would be a long, pleasant party when people danced and sang, human and monstergirl, arm in arm, and Pria led Benny and Yuki, tied together, to a small cottage, kissed their foreheads, untied them, and bid them a happy night, even giving Yuki a cloak to cover herself after the wows.

Both bowed sincerely before the dark elf, who smiled and hugged them both.

"Have fun." She winked, and left them alone, back to the wedding.

A lot of naive Yokai could be seduced, perhaps mated to her human slaves...

**

Benny was along with her naked bride, a white-snake monstergirl.

The fireplace was crackling gently, away from the celebrations the lewd dark elves were holding.

He had come far, and low, and high. From a mere captive of a dark elf, to a treasured "house servant" to another, married to an exotic mamono.

His head was still dizzy from the changes, too good, too fast. Yuki on the other hand, was glowing with demon energy, her suppressed lust and her shame combining to put her into a dream-like state.

When Benny turned around to regard his new wife, he blinked.

She had prostrated herself in a strange way.

"May we find happiness together, husband~"

Smiling, Benny lifted her up, his hands feeling the soft skin of her arms and shoulders like silk beyond value. "Please. We're living here from now on, and... well..." He hesitated. "I'm not some super...amazing being, Yuki. I'm still shocked you wanted this."

True enough. He was a war orphan pressed into militia to get decent feed, saving people he didn't even like, and taken a prisoner, and made a slave. Then bought by another monster-woman, and now married to a new monstergirl who came to be a slave, just for her. He was failing to comprehend anything about the issue about the amazing Eastern monstergirl with almond eyes bowing.

He wasn't THAT pretty, and he had no idea WHY would someone fall in love with him in ONE week after talking...

Still. She was there. It's not a dream.

She slithered close to him, and hugged, wrapping her white scales around him, immobilizing him. Then, she leaned forward, planting a chaste kiss. Benny took it further, losing himself completely. Two virgins had the whole night to enjoy.

**

Pria had supplied everything: a futon, Zipangu style, and a library for the Shirohebi's healing and other rites, all taken from Asuka the Ryu lady's stores.

Yuki gently led his fresh, thunderstruck human husband to the futon, slithering with gusto.

They didn't stop kissing as they showered each other with kisses, caresses and soft gropes.

Benny's mind was on fire: He was never allowed to lay with the mamono masters. Now before him lay a Shirohebi, subservient and submissive, her mouth ever tracing lower and lower, around his belly leaving wet kisses.

Slowly, the shirohebi bound her hair behind her, and finally, gave Benyn the thing his hormone addled mind what he craved. Her lips left a wet kiss on the manhood that stood on attention for hours, a devout kiss before her snake tongue slowly exited her mouth, and wet lips closed around the shaft that was ensnared with her tongue. It was a superb suction beyond his imagination as she suckled the shaft like candy, lost in lust.

Meanwhile, Benny was caressing Yuki's silken hair, and fondled her breasts, as Yuki's hands were clasped on his waist, her head bobbing softly, her throat expanding to accomodate the penis inside her mouth.

For well a quarter hour, Benny was paralyzed, his knees shaking as she kept sucking him, her first sexual experience starting like a prostitute. Her mind was set. She'd be a servient yokai here, serving Benny, and maybe...

...she giggled even when the cock was embedded in her mouth. Dirty little yokai, she imagined taking more men inside her, around her. She wondered how it would be when two men bedded her at once, pure thoughts be damned. She was sucking off a slave man who was wedded to her, in a way she was the slave of a slave, if being a subservient wife isn't one.

The cock in her mouth twitched, as her husband squeezed her throat, squirting a painfully large and delayed load down her throat, filling her with demon energy.

Looking up with puppy eyes, she saw him, groaning, looking down with teary eyes, obviously from the almost painful pleasure.

With a pop, the shirohebi took off the wilting member, looking into his eyes.

"Husband, the night is still young."

Gulping every last drop down, she was now much more powerful, almost feral. Slowly the shirohebi coiled, guiding their united, conjoined waists together.

Benny felt her womanhood, a soft, warm slit that yearned for him, a virgin, moist twat that he could not wait to penetrate and claim.

Luckily, the shirohebi had planned for it all in her dreams. Laying down, coiled, she pulled him on her, kissing deeply as her tail pressed on his waist, helping him penetrate slowly as her virginity tore with a push.

Benny moaned, unable to stop, his manhood sliding past her hymen and filling her with his stiffened member, again. She squealed in his mouth when his instincts took over, his hips pumping inside her to feel the pleasure past her warm folds, taking his new wife again.

He kept going, until his penis was buried inside her, and kept thrusting slowly and gently, slowly building a tempo once his spent hormones were keeping him more on the level, making Yuki moan and gasp with every lunge inside her.

Benny was in heaven. His wife, and a new, sex-free life. He kept fucking, his buttocks rising and falling with every thrust with new vigor, her wife slithering and coiling, thrashing like a wild anaconda keeping her grasp on her prey.

"Oh gods... I'm coming!"

The Shirohebi spoke in common, squealing higher and higher as another orgasm kept building up in both fresh non-virgins, gift of their powers and lust.

**

Shrike was prepared. Armed and dangerous, armed to kill and capture, she had stormed out of Rosenburg wedding, and taking the cruelest mamono she could muster. If their conversation was true, the nearby ruins of the village they had razed was resettled with a ton more peasantry.

A pity that this was a staged whisper between Pria and Lady Asuka, the venerable Eastern Ryu lady that bought a lot of slaves to free. Shrike was riding straight into the largest military fort nestled inside the village walls.

She did only realize the folly when her horse shied away from hundreds of banners, lances, and warcries when she knocked down the flimsy wooden gate.

"DEUS VULT!" Hundreds of armored men, waving flails, swords and nets erupted out of the ruins, completely ruining the arrogant, violent, morally corrupt horde that had assembled for once in their history.

That, and two nets entangling her was the last of Shrike's worries, of course. She needed to escape alive.

**

Shrike's Lieutenant, Julia, was beaten. Only she and Shrike were present inside the musky dungeon, surrounded by interrogators, a bad reversal of her fortunes.

Her ragged battledress was still on her, her hands shackled to the wall in cuffs. They had given her still a chair to sit on as a little mercy, but her feet were tied to it as well. Arms spread, she had little to defend herself with from the two women surrounding her after she and her comrades were beaten and taken to dungeons. Still she chuckled.

Two women wouldn't break her, a nun and a...noble-looking woman who might well be a wizard.

"Ooh, kinky. What, you're gonna whip me?" She smirked. "Why don't you let ME tie you up. I can make it far more pleasant than your roughspun bed and robes, "sister."" The battle nun was not smiling, though the well-dressed lady with a wizard's circlet above her brow, was. The nun simply retorted:

"They hang slavers, you know?"

The wizard lady was less violent and angry to Julia's eyes. "Now, now, sister. Le petit chocolat can still be bent to something useful, and we shouldn't be scaring the petite fille that much. I wouldn't hang such pretty, misguided little girls that could be tamed" Frankish. The language Dark Elves and Frankonian humans shared. It was the epitome of insult. THAT...

"Did you just call me "untamed chocolate?"" growled Julia, only to receive a slap from the nun.

The slap stung her cheek."You will mind your tone, beast." It was surprisingly strong, and her ears felt hot from the blow. They were not gentle.

"Piss off, putaine." She growled at the scowling young nun, who wore a rough robe and a stick. That earned her only another, stronger slap.

"What did I just tell about tone?"

"FUCK YOU!" Losing all composure, she screamed,only to receive a strong blow with the stick across her chest, striking her nipples, gasping.

She started a harangue of Frankish curses, which only made the nun, her black, well-groomed hair starting to feel sweaty, grunt:

"Mademoiselle Vivian, can I have privacy?"

The look of terror on Julia's was priceless when the tall lady left the room with a sigh. The nun, closing the door, picked up her stick, and several glowing stones, and approached the restrained dark elf.

"Now, beast. What was that about me being a horse-humping woman of ill-repute whose mother you sold for a bottle of cheap wine and raped his husband after selling them separately?"

Julia whimpered.

"Please. Humor me at least." The nun's face showed no mercy as she raised the stick.

"Spare the rod..."

"NO!" Julia screamed when a charged staff blow made her wince

"Spoil the child..."

**

A soft hand touched her teary cheek.

"Chocolat?"

Julia flinched and whimpered in tears.

"Chocolat?" The hand caressed her bruises, making her shy away.

"You shouldn't have spoken to her like that."

Julia whimpered and sobbed.

"Sister Talia can be *very* cross when insulted about slavery. She fled your captivity a year ago." This explained her expertise at abusing dark elven skin.

"But I on the other hand, would like to talk more about this...lifestyle of yours. Here."

A small glass vial was pushed to her mouth. Wine. Hungry for affection, she gulped it without hesitation.

"I believe we can come to terms about this problem." The velvety voice intoned. "But you need to apologize to her."

"A-pologize? She did...beat me..." The dark elf sobbed, unable to talk more.

"Because of...?" The wizard woman replied, a hint of disappointment. "Why did you have to say all those nasty words, chocolat? Your face and mouth becomes very ugly. It made me sad seeing you curse like that." The strange maternal concern on the wizard woman, though welcome, started to tickle herinsides. This was not good. It wasn't good sitting on the other end of a domination struggle.

"I think... it's because your mouth is bitter."

Julia saw a small tablet before her mouth, softly pressed against her lips. The woman's eyes were full of concern and pity, her face donning a sweet smile on her face , black bangs of hair obscuring her sight.

...an expensive chocolate tablet, full of sweet banana cream. Weeping, she took it in her mouth and chewed with tears.

"There, there...petit chocolat, that's better, non?"

As she chewed slowly, a tender kiss touched her forehead and cheeks. This woman was...showing care at least, which the dark elf, though arrogant, could no longer shrug off days after defeat and humiliation. "What is your name, petit chocolat?" The cute, slender dark elf was beaten, but lovely. She swallowed her tears.

"J-Julia..." She sniffled. The human woman tilted her head and gave her a sweet smile.

"I'm Duchess Vivian. It's a sweet name for a sweet girl like you! Here." Another chocolate nugget with sweet cream filled her mouth in the shape of a sweet , sweet reward for good behaviour. Julia sniffled, and chewed, her eyes still teary, looking at her benefactor. She whimpered like a puppy, earning a sigh and a headpat.