Dark Elf's Shirohebi Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have a word with her. I'm considering an adoption; who knows? What do you think about Frankish maid clothes?"

"U-uu..." She sniffled. "I guess... alright?"

The cute dark elf gulped when the lady started to fill a form of adoption: "I think you'll look great in them!"

They talked a while, Vivian trying to persuade the dark elf to apologize and ask for amnesty.

"I have great plans for you. Dark Elf maids are all the rage in luxurious mansions of Lescatie! A sign of Lescatian victory and culture..."

"But...It's slavery!" Julia sniffled. Vivian only chuckled.

"Well, you came to snatch Frankish peasantry into farming for you, mon petit chocolat. I think it would be a nice lesson when YOU are on the other side, non? I promise frilly clothes, and many, many days of servitude for your release...which are very...rewarding in some ways." She held out some luxurious leather cuffs and ropes.

Vivian gulped-

[sadly the fates of said characters seem to be in another book]

**

Yusa-Sensei sighed. The library was quieting down, but she could not find the details about the captured Dark Elves...

Just when the books were getting rowdy...

Books said many dark elves who were beaten that day were adopted as maids in luxurious remote mansions or ransomed... but one small excerpt finally revealed the Hakutaku who read this explicit story about what happened to Shrike...

Yusa flipped a page...

**

The page showed a pencil drawing of Shrike in chains, sulking...

"They will decide your fate tomorrow."

When Leon wanted to leave, a dainty, dark hand held his shirt. Looking at the hand in disdain, he sneered at the only prisoner, a slaver dark elf who was due to, very likely, be hanged. She wasn't the prettiest monstergirl, but decently attractive. Ivory white hair cut short, her ears stood out, her armor confiscated after being battered dozens of times across the battlefield.She was the leader of the raiding dark elves.

"P-please..." The sobbing voice was uncharacteristic of the dark elf.

"Please...talk to me." It was a unique moment for a Thorn to beg.

Leon stopped for a moment to appraise her.

"Leon please talk to me!" She was crying.

Dark elves were pretty, but bitter. This one looked defeated, having fainted on the court when she heard slavers were hung. Hearing the verdict, many dark elves went pale, and Shrike fainted. They were all, shivering, led, sobbing, some screaming, to cells...

...of course, they didn't know the plan of the humans to tame them with fear...Dark Elves were bullies, and bullies feared punishment....

"They will hang me, won't they?"

"We don't know that." Leon sneered with a hidden sympathy at the ebon-skinned dark elf shivering in chains. "They are talking about a clemency punishme-" He stopped when Shrike grabbed her tightly, unsure of swatting her hand or listening.

"They will hang me, won't they???" She was growing hysterical.

Her eyes were bloodshot, her gaunt face sunk as if she had aged for centuries. "They will force me on a platform..." She started speaking in shock, hypnotized by fear of death... "...put a noose on my neck, they will throw me, strangling...Leon..." Her voice cracked, breath coming in short gasps now: "I'll choke...my tongue bloated...peasants will be jeering...Leon...I don't want to choke..." She started shaking in shock, enough to make Leon stop. "Choking... I'm terrified of choking...I don't..."

She was hyperventilating now, afraid to lose air in her lungs. It was not a pleasant sight to see, even a vicious slaver, panic.

"They'll cut the body from the ropes and dump it in the trash..." She was lost completely now, delirious. "My body bloating, worms..." Her tears were flooding her face now, tugging Leon's heartstrings, but not hard enough.

"I DON'T WANT TO HANG! I don't want to die!" She wailed horribly, holding Leon's hand and wetting it with tears. Wailing and sobbing, she tried to hold Leon, crying miserably.

Leon had been seriously upset. Slapping her hand, he growled with anger clearly seeping out of his voice. "You take slaves and attack peaceful villages. What do you expect? Back rubs? Consolation?" His handsome face with an unorthodox, 3 day stubble of a beard, showed little mercy, though his brown eyes had a barely visible expression of pity: reserved for a foolish child rather than a hated enemy.

"I.." She gulped. "I never hung a human. I wouldn't...I don't execute runaway humans..." was the only weak (but correct) defense she could offer, lips trembling.

"Maybe I'll tell them." The human smirked, and turned to leave to leave the dark elf mamono to her thoughts.

She let out a wail too bitter to be ignored, crumpling in a sobbing mess. "Leon please tell them! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Wailing, she pulled him to the bars, bawling like a little girl. "Anything! DON'T LET THEM HANG ME!" She trailed off the last word, crying and begging, finally her pride broken.

Out of desperation, and thirsting to placate her horror and mistreatment, Shrike did the last thing she had in mind regarding a crude, male, human she only saw as livestock and farm slave.

"Don't go."

She kissed him between the bars, hurting her face on the iron. He found himself kissing her back, unable to resist the soft, exotic lips pressing on his own in tears.

"Don't leave me." And he hugged her back, stopping from leaving her alone in the night. Slowly Leon unlocked the cell door, taking her daintier form in his arms and wiping her glowing, dark elven tears.

"I won't." So he took her to bed.

Shrike sniffed his body, his male smell, igniting her blood to feelings she had suppressed all these years, lost in fruitless nights trying to mate with impotent male dark elves who were dying off...

She wanted him inside her, falling on his bed as her head swam in thoughts. Closing her eyes, she kissed him softly, letting him strip off her prisoner rags and fondle her toned body, and removing his own clothes.

He was well-built, slightly hairy (which intrigued and roused Shrike even more! Filthy human male would take her like a whore!), typical Ermorean male in his thirties. He kept kissing her softly, stopping her when she tried to speed things up.

"I'll make it slow, dark elf. They are away for the weekend."

Shrike gasped when he treated her gently, kissing her nose, ears and lips with the slowest care.

"Human...you are so...kind..." Her mind was already haywire from hormones driving her insane. "Please be gentle..." Leon had blinked incredulously hearing that.

"You are...?"

"Yes." She smiled, which Leon returned with one of his own before closing his lips on her.

He took great care with freeing himself, and thrusting very gently, lining his waist just gently enough to make her open her mouth in a soundless moan. He entered her nether lips, with soft, silky walls covering his manhood, only to stop after meeting a wall.

"Do it Leon." She smiled tearfully, screaming as he thrust, tearing her hymen and taking her virginity.

"I lost my virginity in captivity under a filthy humaaan~" She shrieked in Dark Elven, accepting his member with savage gusto as Leon started moving, first slowly, then faster to push and pound, taking her virginity and filling her pussy, buried to the hilt.

Their first sexual encounter was not going to last, from the painful orgasm building up inside each of their loins...

**

When Sister Aurelia entered the jail with soft steps, she expected the scene at the jailor's own quarters. Indeed it was part of a plan, devised by her to scare the cruel dark elf into shedding her pride into laying with a human man-at-arms born of peasant stock. She had purposefully adjusted the schedule so Leon and she could stay the weekend at the jailors quarters which suspiciously was left understaffed, and the small jail was stocked with amenities to keep them busy. Neither Shrike, nor Leon had any idea why. Nor did they question.

Time to see the result.

The dark elf's head was nestled on the asleep guard's chest, face in a relaxed, salubrious expression of deep sleep, breathing softly. An astute observer could see a small red stain on the sheets, suggesting what Aurelia thought was true, and the circles under her eyes disappeared. Also that she turned from combative, evil monster into a molten cheese of a young girl with her lover, cooing in delight at his touches, leaning her head to his hands tracing her short hair.

She had gasped in horror and stuttered when she saw her slowly enter the room, jolted awake, expecting execution.

"The Bailiff decided to show clemency, monster."

Shrike froze, and started weeping from honest joy at her words. Aurelia shrugged as she even tried to kiss her hand with mute "Thank you.'s."

"Don't thank me, beast. My people are merciful. Pity you aren't to your human slaves ripped from their families and homes. How many weep every day like you did here?"

The armor piercing words made her shrink in shame, a Thorn clan for the first time in centuries.

"You will be released when these people are returned. And the jail will be re-staffed tomorrow." She thrust a list of peasants.

Before Shrike could speak, she turned and left. Not that she had anything to say anyway save for planning to scribble a short letter urging her majordomo to release the listed names with a crow messenger.

But now, her lover, a man she barely met yet was somehow making her drunk every time she looked at him. As Aurelia left, Leon pulled her for a kiss, which she, did not resist, but obliged, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"We have one more day~~" Softly making out under the blankets, she had whispered and slowly slid on top of him. Giggling and kissing him, she whispered:

"Let me make it up to your kind." She did the most unpleasant thing to her kind, and lowered her mouth between the sheets, to kiss and take the thing she hated earlier, in her mouth, a sign of submission.

Dark elves saw fellatio as submission. She didn't mind as his cockhead slipped between her lips, and his manhood, still soft but hardening, filled her mouth; it didn't feel degrading but empowering: she felt good serving the man that showed her love despite the hated enmity. Her head between his legs, mouth shaped like an "O" to engulf and massage his member felt so good, even though he was an inferior human, fit for...

...love. Even though fellatio did not equal to love, she wanted to show some sort of affection, and from his reactions, it apparently went well.

She nearly fainted when the soft cockmeat hardened in her mouth. Smiling at him, Shrike slowly lifted her hips, and looking into his eyes, aligned her loins with his. Savoring every moment when she descended on his manhood, she herself moaned and squinted when she impaled herself on his thorn of a cock. This time the shrike was impaled on a thorn as prey.

And she loved the new sensations surging from her loins which received the man's hardened cock, filling her with warm,hard pleasure, again and again.

"Breed me human! Fill me with your seed!"

"Co-ming!" he grunted, as another orgasm blanked his mind, emptying his balls deep inside her womb. Shrike screamed louder and louder until the nun, outside cleaning a church glass, sighed and thumped her head against a wall.

Back in the barracks, Shrike's newest sensations had carried her to heaven, copulating with her captor, and partner, an entire day until they both lay exhausted on a sweaty pile.

**

"Looks like a slut." The words woke the captured Dark Elf in a gasp.

"We'll be outside, call us if she ever gets in heat." A man chuckled, closing the jail door.

It wasn't a dream. All her clan was smashed, survivors in dungeons. She was in trouble, but was far from humble:

"Salope! Putain de Lescat! À l'enfer avec vou-"

She set out a flurry of insults in Old Frankish, only to be tossed a bucket of water, re-start her flurry of cursewords.

"You wouldn't be hitting me if I was bound, coward man!" Her cold arrogant air, thick with Frank accent shattered, she bellowed in broken Common, stretching her limbs in her restraints. She shrieked when her captor, a human man-at-arms who looked over her , loomed over.

"Now what! HUH! WHAT WILL YOU-"

A kiss.

Her impotent rage was silenced by a kiss, given out of frustration more than passion by her captor, and her enemy. He, the hateful human, features so sharp and "less ugly" than his wretched kin, had kissed her, his strong hands restraining her shoulders. However his face showed more frustration than lust; he had all but given up trying to question the near-unbroken dark elf.

"NO!mmm-" Another kiss made her shiver. No, no, no no no! She could not give up, yet her eartips felt on fire. The Dark Elf soldier shook, her eyes now teary from the shock and sensation.

"What do you think you are d-mmmmph..." She was silenced again, her angry protest softened, with strong arms and a hand caressing her ruffled hair. Her heart was on overdrive, thumping as if her ribs would be broken. She found herself, of all things, pulling the knight close to her.

His strong hands on her back, one even caressing her neck, had fired her blood into boiling, her eyes teary, her body burning, yearning for another caress like powdered coca. The knight found himself weaker, lustier before he could tear off the kiss.

He found himself staring into two tearful ametyst almond-eyes. The dark elf found herself gasping:

"Please don't stop."

The man blinked incredulously, mumbling like an idiot.

"I won't..."

Both kissed loudly, hatefully, holding each other

"Please...take me."

"WHAT?" Paul was frozen. "What did you say, Thorn? Your kind..."

"I don't care." The dark elf sniffled. "Take me. Now." Kissing him deeply, the dark elf broke:

"Fuck me. Fuck me here!"

The men-at-arms froze, each overseeing the cell, not expecting this turn of events.

The barracks was very joyful that night, with nuns "tsk"ing and shaking their heads.

The dark elf was bent over a barrel, where his captor had lowered her panties around her ankle. Her pussy felt divine. Monstergirls felt divine when copulating with them. And with rowdy laughter of men who saw the spectacle, groping their own erections, showed the dark elf she'd be busy for a long time.

When another man lined up before her, and pushed his swollen penis before her lips, the dark elf opened her mouth and accepted it without hesitation, the musky cock filling her mouth:

"That's a good whore! Lescat's feet, dark elves are prime whores!"

"I'm next!"

A cock filled her hand, and with great care, she started stroking it to milk the man's seed on her face. Her other hand felt another soft warmth of a penis: she held it too.

"Yeah! Guys, take your turn!"

The dark elf had lost it. She opened her mouth to accept the load down her throat like a hungry beast, groaning, an another cock took its place. She groaned and gurgled as he protests were lost with the cock plugging her mouth again, and an orgasm racked her body when the man thrusting behind her groaned and unloaded another burst.

"Give me!"

Her dry screams were heard as the entire barracks lined up for the "gang-bang", a crude human idiom for group sex. The chocolate skinned slut spread her legs as wide as she could, bent over the barrel, and tried to relax when her anus was put to test: another man wanted the other hold, thrusting with pained grunts.

"Slut's asshole is tight as a needle hole!"

The dark elf screamed with the cock in her mouth when her asshole gave way to the cock invading her insides as cocks exploded in her hand, showering her with human essence raining on her. Her chocolate skin was already layered with "milk", putting her in a rut.

More cocks took their place as hooting, laughing, crude men lined to fuck her in every hole that night, violently taking all she had to offer as she was sandwiched between two men, pounded on both ends by sweaty, hairy men like a young whore on a payday.

Outside, the nun sighed and shook her head. At least the mamono were submissive on the sexual encounter here.

**

With some of the survivors and released dark elves, Shrike Thorn was discharged and set free with her clothes, still in shock when she was delivered outside of the city.

"Go home and reflect, monster. Perhaps you will learn to be "humane"."

Her steps were soft. Time to reflect on her behaviour to her sentient property. For her own sake...and maybe for a new soul growing inside her.

**

The epilogue of the book had drawings of how Pria von Rose took her new two slaves as her personal servants, loved them deeply, and how Pria kept the Shirohebi...very close to her body every night she wasn't pregnant making a joyful family with her new husband and mate for life , "Benni-san"

Pictures showed that Yuki the Shirohebi was dressed in fine kimono, sometimes dresses, made to dance sensually before a court of visitors, and shedding her skin and giving it to Pria, who seemed to absorb the whole town's ownership after Shrike was ransomed back, penniless, including her human property into the Rose clan.

A strange note showed that Roses used the Shirohebis to win many, many gambles at the monstergirl casinos.

**

Yusa the Hakutaku closed the book with a sigh.

"Huge story...now how to filter this to the students... especially to the dark elves for the humiliation..."

[To be Continued]