Dark Roots Ch. 02

Story Info
Albert and his mother have a threesome.
3.1k words
4.47
9k
17

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Origins

Portland, Oregon

DeSanto Residence

"Hngh! Fuck, this feels so good!" Indigo groaned as Lisa and Albert thrust their hips together, slapping against her bare skin.

Lisa's large cock stirred and stretched Indigo's pussy, even pushing past the ring of her cervix. It was a fiery burning sensation that pained her but also brought her to new heights of pleasure she never thought was possible. Albert was balls deep inside her ass. He pounded her in unison with his mother's own thrusts. Because her cock was so huge, he could feel her sliding up and down through her vaginal wall.

"Oh, fuck what a tight little sinful pussy you have dear!" Lisa cooed. "Oh son, how does her asshole feel like?"

"It feels amazing mom, aah aah, I can feel your cock sliding in and out of her." Albert panted.

"Oh fuck, oh God!" Indigo hollered. She balled up her hands into fists and curled her toes as far back against her feet as they would go.

"Oh, fuck I can't hold it in anymore," Albert let out, pumping cum into her bowels.

Lisa kissed the young black woman to keep her voice down. Indigo moaned loudly into the fallen angel's mouth. Albert fell back on his bed, catching his breath enjoying the contrast of his cum trickling down his girlfriend's chocolate inner thighs, oozing from her puckered asshole as his mother's freakishly large cock destroyed her pussy.

"Oh, child! Here I come, I hope your womb has enough space for this special gift I'm about to impart on you" Lisa gasped. A toothy smirk creeping over her face.

Indigo felt something huge coming from Lisa's balls. When the red-headed MILF came, she squeezed Indigo's fat ass cheeks, inhaled sharply, clenched her teeth, and unleashed everything she had in her heavy balls. Indigo gripped and mauled Lisa's breasts with her hands as she screamed bloody murder. Lisa howled like a wolf beneath her.

Albert stroked his flaccid dick in hand as Indigo's flat stomach distended further and further out. Cum sprayed out from around Lisa's and Indigo's connected genitals as more of it flooded and stretched her already stuffed womb.

"Oh God!" Indigo cried out to the lord. She clenched her teeth with tears rolling down her cheeks.

When Lisa was done, the fallen angel gently rolled Indigo to the side so she could get some rest. When Indigo no longer clenched around her massive shaft, her swollen belly slowly deflated as lashings of pearly white cum leaked out of her.

Mother sat beside son and rested the side of her head on top of his shoulder. "You know, when your father was still around, I gave him the ability to do that exact thing to me" Lisa pointed to Indigo, "of course, I never told him it was me, he just thought he was really manly. Seeing him happy made me happier."

Albert leaned back, resting the back of his head on some pillows, and placed his hands on his mother's hips, beckoning her to get on top of him. She did so with a cunning grin. Lifting her large flaccid cock to position the head of her son's cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. She slid down on top of it, burying his entire hard cock inside her with a heavy grunt. She let out a satisfied moan and slowly ground back and forth on top of her son.

After pushing out all of Albert's mothers cum out of her, Indigo crawled over and sat beside them. Lisa stroked her cock while Albert massaged her large swinging breasts in front of him.

"Umm, Mrs. DeSanto?"

"Yes dear?" Lisa replied, smiling and panting.

"I've been wondering. What's your real name?"

"What an odd question to ask me amid me having sex with my son. Why do you want to know what my name is, dear?"

"I don't know. You're obviously not human, so I take it your name must not be human either."

"You're right. I was given my own name my Father. But only my son and my husband know what my name is. I'm sorry dear, but I don't want to share my name with you."

"Okay. Well, where is your husband? Albert had a father, right?"

"Of course, he did, how else would he have been born? But the night Albert was born, he went out after receiving a call and never came back. I don't know if he's still alive or dead. Oh yes Albert, right there, Mmm, right there."

"We think he disappeared off the face of the earth" Albert chimed, thrusting his hips up at a steady pace.

Indigo laid further up on the bed beside Albert and watched Lisa's cock and balls slowly shrink back into her body. Her fallen angel form also faded, giving way to her previous human form.

"Why aren't you in heaven anymore, Lisa?" Indigo asked.

"I fell out of favor with my Father...Mmm...just like that Albert, fuck mommy's pussy just like that."

***

My mother isn't being entirely truthful with Indigo. It's true she fell out of favor with her Father, but for what reason? She told me on the day I turned eighteen years old. What a day that was.

I had just gotten back home from my college classes when my mother came to me. She asked me if I kept having dreams about her, I told her I was. She took a seat on my bed, and what she told me changed my life and my views on it.

"Albert, now that you are a fully grown man, I feel I need to share something very important with you. I am in fact not a human being. I am an angel who materialized into the physical world when I saw your father praying a very long time ago. His first incarnation was as a Sumerian man in ancient Sumer. Normally a spirit has nobody, including a sex, but we do have genders. When I say that, I mean we are naturally drawn to impersonate feminine or masculine qualities when we appear to humans. The reason, son, why I am here on Earth with you and no longer in heaven is because I fell in love when I saw your father praying. I also used this body to bear you and birth you when his soul reincarnated into your father who I would meet again Mexico.

I couldn't take him with me because of a powerful promise he made to me which circumvented the rules of life and death. His promise was that he would always come back to me no matter what lifetime. That prevented him from ascending into heaven or descending to hell after living out a full life out during different periods of history with me. His soul would take periods of time to come back in another lifetime, sometimes it would take longer or shorter than normal. Every fifty to one hundred years or so he would come back to me, reincarnated either as a man or woman.

A long time ago, a group of angels who took the forms of men did the same thing I did. For committing that transgression, they were imprisoned inside beneath the Earth and their leader was hung upside down beside the stars to watch his children be slaughtered. The children born from these unions were terrifyingly tall, monstrously strong, cold, and merciless. When they were killed by The Almighty, their souls were unable to enter my Father's kingdom nor were they able to descend to Hell. And so, they became evil earthly spirits. Humans know them as demons."

"Mom, why are you telling me all of this now?"

"As I said before Albert, I am no longer in heaven because I fell in love with your father who when I first met him, was a man from ancient Sumer, praying to heaven. I gave myself his body to do as the daughters of men did with their husbands. I had sex with him. But I would bear no child from that union, for the time to do so had not come yet.

I fell from grace and am bound to the Earth, like the souls of the Nephilim before me. But my curse did not stop there for mine was unique to me. The Almighty told me before casting me out my original home, that If I loved mortals more than him, then the one and only child I would ever bear, you, would be accompanied by pain so great, it would feel as if I were birthing a hundred children all at once. I am immortal and cannot die, but when I gave birth to you nineteen years ago, I would have preferred death to continue on living. But there was more to my curse. The Father told me I would desire the same sex just as much as the opposite; it would be uncontrollable lust day after day. So, you see, when you dreamt of me wandering through rain and snow, it was me whoring myself out to men and women, kings and queens, common folks, and the low born throughout the ages. None of my past and ancient trysts were out of love though, because I am still in love with your father. And although he vanished from our lives, I will never stop being in love with that man. But now that I think about it, you bear such a striking resemblance to him, so much in fact that I have to ask you for your forgiveness for what I am about to do."

My mother began to undress in front of me. First removing her pants and shirt, then her bra and panties. Naturally, my first reaction was to push her away when she approached me. But when I saw her reveal her angelic form, any moral thought of rightly rejecting my mother's advances left my thoughts completely. I admired her large, eternally perfect round breasts. Her small waist emphasized her wide hips. The perfect amount of golden bush around her pussy.

Her golden hair radiated like the sun, her pale skin bore the likeness of polished porcelain. I took off my clothes, and as I stared at my non-human mother, her angelic appearance began to dull and transition to her fallen form. I didn't care though. Perhaps I was under some spell from her, maybe I took advantage of this moment to fuck my hot mother, or maybe I loved my mother in more ways than a son shouldn't have. To this day, I struggle to believe what I said next.

"I want you to suck my dick mom, suck it and play with my balls, please!"

She got down on her knees and positioned herself between my legs. She smiled devilishly and stroked my flaccid cock. She used her dark green tongue to lick up and down my shaft before sucking on my sagging balls. When I was fully erect, she took my entire cock, every inch of it down her throat. It felt like the entrance to hell the first time she took me down her throat although it didn't burn or cause me discomfort.

Ever since then, I have never felt the same sensation in the pit of my soul the next time we had sex. She sucked on my cock like she had been wanting it since my conception but couldn't due to internal conflict and her feelings as a new mother. She massaged my tender balls between her fingers, squeezing them just lightly enough to give me pleasure, but not hard enough to cause real pain.

I held onto my bed covers as she continued to bob her head between my legs. I grimaced and gasped. This was really happening. It wasn't a dream, and there was nothing I could imagine that would come close to the excitement and pleasure that I felt in that moment. I felt myself about to cum, and my mother seemed to sense it too, so she stopped. I fell back on my bed to catch my breath, but my mother, being the lustful fallen angel that she was, straddled me. She took a hold of my throbbing cock, positioned its gooey head at the entrance of her wet pussy and slid down on top of me. Without warning, she grinded forward and back on top of me, rolling her hips from side to side to drive it home.

The walls of my mother's pussy clenched me with an iron grip. I reached forward and held onto her hips and motorboating her large swaying breasts. I can still remember what she said as she rode me.

"Fuck me son, fuck your mother's pussy! Fuck this sinful hole that pushed you out into this fucking world! Yes, oh God yes!"

I was in a sex-induced haze and grabbed the fat round cheeks of my mother's ass. I wanted her to squeeze around my dick even harder than she already was, so I shoved my middle finger up her asshole. This shocked both of us. I shocked myself because I wasn't sure if I was following my own instincts or just got lost in the heat of everything and wanted to do something unexpected. My mother was surprised because she didn't expect me to do anything as crazy as this. But my mother was a good sport about it and laughed it off, and what she did next almost stopped my heart. With my cock and middle finger sliding in and out of her holes. She tied her blood red hair back in a ponytail and massaged her dark brown breasts before her 12-inch cock sprung out from her bush. She sensed my trepidation.

"Don't be afraid baby...I wouldn't dream of using this thing on you. No, I plan on using this on your women. Because if they lust after you, they lust after me!"

I continued to thrust upwards, fingering her asshole while she sucked the head of her own large cock like it belonged someone else. We must have been fucking for an eternity, or at least that's what it felt like for me. When I came, I came like no other time in my life. I fired hot ropes of never-ending cum inside my mother's womb. Cum from her own cock sprayed out of the edges of her mouth as she moaned in sheer delight. While she received my cum, she gulped down her own, and what spilled out of her lips fell down on her breasts and onto my stomach.

We shook together uncontrollably as my cum continued filling her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell back against my bed. My cock popped out of her hole as hers shrunk back into her body. We embraced each other after letting our emotions settle.

"I promise to show you all of the wonders and pleasures of this world, son," she said. "Just like all your partners will be mine, all the female partners I have ever had sex with, will be yours. I know they will be eager to meet you."

I still wonder who she was talking about because I haven't met any of her past flings to this day. I suppose I will find out someday, just like I found out she wasn't human. I sighed softly and told her, "I can't wait mom." I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

***

Albert had fallen asleep whilst his mother and girlfriend talked. Waking up, he heard the familiar sounds of lips smacking from heavy kissing. He rubbed his eyes and looked to his side to see his mother lying beside him with Indigo on top of her. Lisa's cock throbbed behind her large ass. Lisa grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him into her. He settled in between his mother and girlfriend and had himself a three-way kiss. First, he kissed his girlfriend. Smacking her large ass, then turned to kiss his mother deeply and smack her large ass. He then watched them lick and flick their tongues together, licking and sucking down each other's tongues.

"Holy shit this is hot" Albert jerked off.

"My son is very handsome; don't you think so Indigo?" Lisa asked.

"Oh without a doubt, but he doesn't look very much like you Mrs. DeSanto"

"I know he doesn't, he looks like his father. In many ways the resemblance is terrifying."

"Oh crap, it's already late!" Indigo blurted out, looking at the time on Albert's wall. She jumped out of his bed, grabbed her clothes, and got dressed.

"Will you come visit us again Indigo?" Lisa asked softly, caressing Albert's stomach, and taking a hold of his cock.

"After today, I don't think I can say no. I'll try to come here on the weekends though, but I can't make any promises." Indigo blew a kiss at both and left in a hurry after she was dressed.

Albert turned to his mother and positioned himself between her legs. He took a hold of her large cock, pushed her scrotum up, and slid himself back inside her, much to her approval.

"Don't think you can just get away with fucking my girlfriend like you own her, mom," Albert hissed, burying himself to the base.

"Oh my," she said gasping, "my son is angry with me, how will you punish me?" Lisa teased playfully.

"This isn't a game mom. Just for that," Albert slid out of his mother and dragged her off the bed. Turning her around and bending her over, he rubbed the head of his cock against her puckered asshole. With a hard push, he slid his aching cock inside her.

"Oh Fuck! Baby...I'm sorry for—Ah!"

Albert grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. He kept himself inside her tight hole to enjoy every muscle constricting around him. He slowly thrust in and out of her before he picked up the pace. His groin slapped rapidly against her round pale cheeks, much to her satisfaction. Reaching underneath her, Lisa wrapped her fingers around her massive cock and stroked it in unison to her son's thrusts.

Lisa bucked back against him hard, as he kept going until he couldn't anymore and pulled back harder on his mother's hair as his release neared. With a deep groan, Albert came, painting the insides of his mother's ass while she eagerly stroked her cock as fast as she could. With a deep guttural moan like a lioness, Lisa came, spraying her son's floor and bed with pearly white cum.

"Aw shit! Now I'm going to be cleaning cum off my damn floor. Thanks a lot, mom." Albert said. He smacked her ass to get a reaction from her.

But she busy heaving beneath him; her tongue hanging out of her open mouth in a fucked silly smile.