Dark Roots Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one giant awe-inspiring explosion that lit the whole world of the nymphs, a majestic giant crown made of white flames, a giant tiara made of brilliant orange-red flames sat inside it and a diadem made of coral and pearls, though much smaller than the other two crowns; fused to make a pearlescent crown of polished coral glittering with embers. The fusion of the souls of Albert, Lisa, and Hyades fired streams of electricity, flaming whips, and bubbles in a three hundred sixty-degree motion. The electrical bands supercharged the water. The flames boiled and steamed the ocean and the bubbles popped when they made contact with the ocean, land, and people on the beach. When a bubble popped on a nymph or one of Albert's family, their orgasm was further amplified beyond what they were already experiencing.

When the giant fused crown in the sky vanished, the waters of the ocean stilled. The sand thrown up into the sky fell back down reclaimed by the beach. Deep sighs and moans filled the still air giving everyone time to find their bearings.

Charles stood up and found a pearl boulder and leaned on it. His head was spinning and every scale and cell in his body sang of pleasure and satisfaction the likes he has never experienced before today.

Lisa was knocked out cold. Indigo crawled over to her and shook her gently but only got a low groan. "Charles, can you put clothes on me and Lisa?"

"I...I can. Just give me a moment to collect my thoughts." Charles approached his grandmother and Indigo and waved his hands in geometrical angles in front of both women. In a flash of green light, both Indigo and Lisa had on a pair of shorts and shirts, although a little large for them. It would do for the time being.

"Oh my head, Indigo baby, where is he, where's my angel"

"If you mean Albert, I don't know but I think that--" before she could finish her thought, Albert came walking back to the beach out of the ocean with Hyades in hand. His skin was as shiny as oil and released pulses of soft light that dimmed each time. Steam also emitted from his skin as if he were a pile of coals drenched in water.

Hyades looked positively satisfied with a permanent arrogant grin that wouldn't leave her face. Her body, like Albert, glowed and pulsed but unlike him, her light radiated from her belly. There was a good reason.

"I have tasted your son's power Hepsibah and swallowed it too. I envied you for leaving me, even hated you. Now I see why you cling to him so much after leaving me and the others. He is better than any drug, more satisfying than any magic, more fulfilling than a lover, and perfection made flesh. I did say it was some time since a man has been able to put a child inside of me, I just never expected it to happen again with Albert."

Albert looked around for Indigo and watched her walk over to him only to stop halfway to stare back at Hyades inflated glowing belly. Her eyes were overflowing with tears in disbelief. He had produced a second child with another woman, this time with the queen of the ocean nymphs herself.

Lisa had an entirely different reaction to this new development. Instead of sadness and shock, electricity aggressively enveloped both her arms with the crackling of thunder rumbling overhead. Each boom rattled bones and shook the earth beneath their feet.

"Mother stop it!" Albert ordered.

"She conceived on purpose! She wanted your power for herself!"

"Didn't you just finish hearing what I said, I said I NEVER expected to conceive from your son, meaning it was not my intention to get pregnant, Hepsibah? Son or daughter, the child growing inside me will be born and raised here and when it is old enough, they will be sent back to you to live out their lives as they please."

"Perfect, seems we have to get a bigger home then." Lisa annoyingly groaned.

Albert walked over to the side where he could speak with Indigo in private. She was hurting inside and he could practically feel it.

"So you're going to have another child, you must be excited," she said with false excitement in her tone.

"Babe, you know as well as I do that this wasn't my intention. When I'm in my other state, my mind splits, one where I'm in control and the other doing as it pleases. It feels like being stuck in the middle of a tug of war match against a gorilla."

"Was her pussy that good?" Indigo said flatly.

Albert lowered his head in a mixture of frustration and hurt. "Are we going to do this, here? You weren't saying anything when the nymphs were doing as they pleased with you."

"You were--of course, you were peeping on us."

"You didn't have to come here, but because I don't want to keep anything else hidden from you, I brought you along to share the pleasures and delights of the world I was born into."

Indigo crossed her arms over her chest, sadness and emotional pain cascading down her face along with the tears dripping like raindrops. Lisa pulled her aside and explained to Indigo in a way she hoped she would understand.

"My son didn't frame his response correctly Indigo, let me polish it a little for him. When he was born, he was born into MY world, a world ruled by carnal desires of supernatural highs and lows. He was destined to inherit this harem I formed over several hundred millennia. Aside from my divine powers, this harem is a part of his Divine inheritance, it always was. Think of him like a popular sexy celebrity, except instead of being known by humans, he's known by the lower divine world ie. The supernatural world and the upper divine world or Heaven. To be with him means abandoning being physically exclusive with him. Emotionally he belongs to you entirely, but this is the cold hard truth. From here on out he will have more suitors, old and new who will come flocking to him. I love you Indigo, and if you were to leave now, it would kill my son."

Indigo wiped the tears from her eyes. Albert finally let his emotions get the better of him, sniffling and fighting back to keep his eyes from overflowing but to no avail. He went to her and held her in his strong embrace. Lisa stepped back and let them have their moment. She smiled for them but turned back to Hyades who had something important to say.

"It's time, the baby's coming out!"

Lisa, Albert, and Indigo froze in shock and cocked their gaze at Hyades who fell to her knees and laid down on the beach. Her daughters surrounded her and helped her with the delivery.

"What the F--So SOON ALREADY?" Albert blurted out, flabbergasted.