All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

I enjoyed this chapter. Any change you could release the chapters closer together? its hard to remember what the last chapter was about when you space the chapters so far a part. Minor note; there were a few spelling errors.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

if i was jamal i would be pissed they took upon themselves to call daddy to fix things in what is not there territory.yes it involved their mates IF the girls accepted.they should have let jamal take care of thing while they got to know their intended mates then asked if the grandmother if she wanted to move or not.since leejohn hasnt got a were mate(yet) he may not want to live with the other pack,or if he does mate with a were she might be from jamals pack so now the family will be split up anyway.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 9 years ago
Such heartache

I think things will get better for them. I am truly enjoying this story. The fact that the wolves are not perfect makes it even better. Like Anonymous asked, please post chapters a little closer. I want to read more.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 9 years ago
Jebutu and Lavinia!

I really love their story!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

About time Jebutu got his head out of his behind. He had good intentions concerning Lavinia but some of what he was doing wasn't really helping her. She can't flourish and be herself with him keeping her at home and not letting her make some of her own decisions. She has turned herself around and can be trusted.

I thought the kids were going to put up more of a fight about having them move away with their grandma. They need to keep considering what is best for her and not their pride of being able to take care of her or not. Its understandable how they feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

Great story. Nsxt chapter, please.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
more good stuffs

next chapter please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES