All Comments on 'Darla and her Pastor Pt. 02'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a loving wife but a wife who seeks satisfaction. Well written; did you do research?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember your last story. I was really hoping you’d gave the pastor the honors of knocking you up. Either way it’s hot knowing someone else might be the father of your child. Please give us a few more chapters on how this developes. PS - don’t pay any attention to the porn police & haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance she will drown in the hot tub.... that would bee a stellar ending for the next chapter

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Re Wargamer’s comment

Wargamer seems to have a problem with Cuckolds, and I guess I agree, if you are talking about a willing cuckold, which Greg surely is not—he has no idea his wife is cheating. (If he should have known or not, is matter for another discussion.)

If we stick with the correct definition for cuckold—a man whose wife cheats on him—it would be impossible to write a LW story that isn’t about a cuckold. I brought this point up several years ago and several veteran writers let me know in the LW world a Cuckold is a man who KNOWINGLY allows his wife to cheat. I think I can buy that; otherwise I’d just as well change categories.

Wargamer—love your bio picture—is it you or someone you know? You don’t answer the gender question so…

BTW S-123 You have quite a list of high rated stories. Wondering how this 2 part series will fare. Good Luck cd If you see this posted twice s Anon and cd my computer did funny things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good ch 2, I think some dirty talk from Darla would enhance the story and make it great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSequence123@Sequence123
Mid age white male. Love watching or filming my wife have sex with other men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES