All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 02'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gave it as low a score as I could

Still too high

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Very nice and well written. I can hardly wait 'till the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!

Your stories are just too hot! I love the pacing! I can't wait to read more. I wouldn't change a thing. I wish their were more writers like you on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

ignore all the zeroes from those just trying to get a quick "O". you're doing an awesome job. keep it up

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
You've piqued my curiosity!

Right now I'm in a bit of a quandary regarding Jill and Darla and, to a lesser degree, the other girls who are a part of this "torture club." If someone really cares for someone and thinks they're a "good kid," one really doesn't do the things that these gals are doing. Glad to see that Darla is setting some limits, but oh, can I relate to Carrie's feelings. (I was teased a lot at that age myself.) Carrie's willing participation is a bit bothersome still, though.

All in all, though, it is an interesting, yet perplexing, angle from which to approach sexual gratification.

Again, Jessica, I like your writing style. The story moves right along and maintains my interest. I eagerly await the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice

I'm really enjoying these stories! I loved the first two and can't wait to read the next few! Though, I think I would have enjoyed it more if you had Farin or Rebecca as the character who was playing the games. I hate those type of girls and would love to see/read about them getting humiliated by a girl like Carrie. Though, if it was them as the "players", then Jill wouldn't really fit in (I guess). Either way, I'm loving the stories. :D

-Tip

en_extaseen_extaseabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

Enjoyed this installment even more than the first! I *love* how you dragged her high school rivals into the story. Extremely hot and adds another layer of interest. Piling on the jealousy, resentment and fears of her peers is a great touch, and has gotten me even more excited about this story. Thank you!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneabout 12 years ago

I can't help but feel completely gutted for the poor girl. At this point I'm not even getting exited by what the women are doing to her. But the story is really really good, and I look forward to reading the rest of them.

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
Still good many years later

I have never had my heart rate increase from fear while reading literotica.

I predict that Carrie will get some form of Stockholm syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disdain

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, this is a stupid premise. There's a lot of silly, gratuitous crap amongst the good stuff here on LitE, but this is especially insipid and absurd. You could maybe have something good if your characters weren't such ridiculous caricatures. Try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ridiculous

So the first chapter of this story had kidnapping, assault, sexual assault, and a home invasion. Each of these women facing life in prison just to have a girl to torment for a couple of months. Chapter two upped the ante with kidnapping, assault, sexual assault, rape, human trafficking and murder. Throw in conspiracy to commit all of that and accomplisses after the fact and you have life in prison and the death penalty. Seriously, how can anyone with a rational mind suspend their disbelief enough to make this even slightly believable. The whole story is a train wreck.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
another great chapter.

Keep them cumming. I love it.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Great story

And entertaining comments. Who the fuck cares about realism or legality of a porn fantasy? And this is massively better on both counts than a lot of crap I have happened to read.

Well, first chapter required some effort at disbelief suppression as it indeed read like a list of things one certainly shouldn't do, but the impressive amount of 'judgement errors' resulted in kinda sorta silent consent by our heroine, and second chapter confirmed it is indeed the case, even if she keeps facade of denial, at part and probably most importantly, towards herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
need to know

What did Darla do to Sue? What did Jill do to Darla?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointed

I have read the whole story and I’m writing my comment here because I cannot be bothered to go bk to the end to post it there. I feel let down by your story. Your writing is extremely compelling and addictive however I feel you have let the character of Carrie fall into an almost pointless state. Do you really believe that after all she suffered there would be no revenge? I do not feel compelled to read jills story. Not the implied story. Great writer great story but you let the character down

CaseyHeartCaseyHeartover 2 years ago

This is really good, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Because if you traumatize her to a point that she loses who she is in the process, I WILL make you disappear."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that ship has long since sailed. Carrie wasn't eased into it. There was no gradual softening of boundaries or gradual progression. She was thrown headlong into blackmail torture hell. Everyone's boundaries are different and nobody gave a rat's ass about figuring out what Carrie's boundaries were and how far they could safely push her. This chapter is even more flawed than the first one because it feels like the author got cold feet and backed out instead of committing to the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1337 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES