All Comments on 'Darla Blooms Ch. 02: Her Journey Continues'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MrfunnyriverMrfunnyriverover 3 years ago

That was one hot story! Wish I could get the wife to do something like that, but I would be surprised that she would?

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 3 years ago

Brings back memories

shadowolf1shadowolf1over 2 years ago

agreed on the memories...damn i miss them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved reading about all the hot sex. And it was wonderful that it kept going on and on. Melissa (and her mom) can cum play with me anytime. Of course, Darla, Trey and Greg are definitely welcome to join in as well.

Are the guys bi? Will there be any action between them? I'd like that, since I'm bi. All the sucking and fucking would draw me to suck some dick, especially Greg's huge cock. Wow, his dickmeat would be awesome to lick and suck. I'm not sure that my ass could accommodate his massive pole, but he could try penetrating my asshole a little. Just feeling him partially inside me would be a thrill. Who knows how far he might get. But his cumload would be wonderful to have flowing into my slutty mouth. One of the guys (was it Greg or Trey?) licked some juice from one of Melissa's holes and got some cum flavor!! Oh the joy of eating out those sexy aroused girls right after they were fucked and filled with sperm. Pussy juice mixed with cum is fantastic.

So, what's next, Angelmom? You have done a fabulous job so far. I love how your sweet dirty mind works.

As an aside, how many cocks have you enjoyed sucking? I imagine each guy was fully pleased with your talents. Love you and your writing.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous