Darla Blooms Ch. 02: Her Journey Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was loving this. He reached down and pinched Darla's nipple and gave it a little tweak. Darla moaned in response. Greg could feel the vibrations on his cock and it drove him wild. He came instantly shooting his hot cum deep in his friend's wife's throat. Darla didn't even have to swallow the creamy load. It just slid straight down her esophagus and into her belly. Greg humped away at the woman's face blasting hot cum inside her. She too began to come.

Melissa's tongue was doing incredible things to Darla's pussy. She was circling her clit, flicking it, licking the space between her opening and the base of her clit and, on occasion, she would plunge it into her hole. Melissa sure knew her way around a woman's cunt.

As Trey watched his friend blow hi load in his wife's mouth he too began to come. When Darla hit the top of her orgasm, Trey was shooting streams of cum into Melissa's ass.

Melissa felt as Trey unloaded a huge amount of cum inside her bowels. She went off like a rocket. It was the most intense orgasm of the night for her. She fell forward onto Darla and writhed and squirmed as she felt more and more cum being pumped into her ass.

Darla grabbed onto the young girl and held her tight. She had released Greg's cock just as he shot one last load of cum in her mouth. She kissed Melissa shoving the man's cum into her mouth with her tongue. The two swirled it back and forth before each one swallowed part of the bounty. Trey and Melissa collapsed on the bed with Darla and Greg knelt beside Darla's head.

"Oh ... My ... God! That was the best ever!" said Melissa. "You guys are the hottest! I could do this forever," she added.

"Aww, you are so sweet," cooed Darla. She kissed the girl again savoring the sweetness of Greg's cum in their mouths.

Greg continued to fondle his friend's wife as the two women kissed. He let his hands roam over as much of Darla's tits as he could reach. Those tits were what had started all of this. All night he was unable to keep his eyes off of them. And, now, he couldn't keep his hands off of them. Darla had the hottest tits he'd ever seen.

Trey lay to the side of the two women and watched the continued show. These girls were insatiable. He wanted to fuck again but he was spent. He watched as his friend kissed his wife's neck and groped at her tits. Even though he was spent, he began to rub Melissa's firm ass. His hands relished the feel of her soft smooth skin. His fingers made their way to the girl's crotch. As he slipped them past her ass crack, he felt the his cum that was oozing out of her anus. It was dripping along her pussy slit. He dipped his cum-covered digits into her hole.

Melissa squirmed a little as she felt Trey's fingers inside her. She kissed Darla more passionately now. The two began to make out again in earnest.

"I want to fuck you again," said Greg to Melissa. His cock had stiffened once again.

"Put it in my ass," replied Melissa as she offered up her anus by turning onto her side.

Trey's hand slipped around the girl's body to the front. He continued to finger her cunt.

The two women continued to kiss and suck on each other's tongues. Greg wasted no time. He grabbed his massive cock and rubbed the head on her pussy to get it wet. This wasn't really necessary as her ass was so full of Trey's cum that he could have easily slipped inside without further lube. He bumped his cock into his friend's hand as he rubbed it over the girl's cunt.

Thinking that Greg wanted to fuck Melissa's pussy, Trey spread the girl's lips so his friend could slip inside more easily. Greg slipped his cock obligingly into Melissa's sopping wet hole. "God, you are tight," he said. Greg fucked the Teen's hole a few strokes before withdrawing his now-slickened cock. He poked its massive head against her tight anus.

Melissa relaxed as much as she could so that Greg's dick could slip inside her ass. It felt as if there was an arm going inside her. She felt stretched to the max as he worked his full length into her colon. She broke her kiss with Darla and began to moan feverishly.

Greg seized the opportunity and began kissing Darla over Melissa's shoulder. This presented Melissa's mouth to Trey who had switched and was now fingering his wife's clit. He kissed Melissa just inches away from his wife and friend's kiss. Darla began to squirm as the effects of her husband's talented fingers wore on her clit. She was coming again!

Darla's orgasm, Greg's cock in her ass and Trey Kissing her was enough to put Melissa over the cliff of her next earth-shaking orgasm. As the two women bucked and came, Greg began increasing the tempo of his thrusts. Soon he was shooting yet another load of hot cum mixing with is friend's in the girl's colon. He loaded up the girl's ass with the remainder of his cum reserve.

The three collapsed in a heap of sex, cum and sweat. They had all came so many times that there was no counting the number of orgasms or accounting for who made who come. It was all just one big blur of a fuck.

After a long silence, Melissa was the first to speak. "Wow! Wait till mom hears about this. You guys have got to meet her. She is almost as sexy as all of you combined," she said.

"What? You're going to tell your mother about this?" asked Darla.

"Oh my God, yes. We share everything. No secrets between me and her. And ... well .... She's a great lover too," said Melissa.

"WHAT? You have sex with our mom?" asked a startled Darla.

"Mmm hmm!" answered Melissa.

"Wow, that is really hot," said Greg. "We gotta meet her!"

"I'm sure she'll love you guys. We'll get to it as soon as you all recover," said Melissa.

"Not tonight, sweetie. My head is reeling with everything that has happened here tonight," said Darla.

"I'll tell her all about this and maybe you guys can come over to our house," said the young girl. "I really need to get going. She'll be waiting up for me," she added as she climbed off the bed.

The group began to dress. Darla was visibly shaken as she pulled on her clothes. So much was going through her head. It was all like a blurry dream. But it was REAL! As she finished dressing, she looked to her husband. Nothing was said as she kissed him passionately. Her kiss said it all. She loved him so much and he knew it. He was secure in their relationship now and soon the world would open wide for both of them!

12