All Comments on 'Date Night with Pictures'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
SchakaSchakaabout 1 year ago

You have an incredibly sexy wife! Great story and pictures!

Utopia_LimitedUtopia_Limitedabout 1 year ago

Lovely photos of a lovely lady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story and photos. I do similar here in UK for my husband but not go as far as your wife. Maybe on day when on holiday etc

Sub Alyson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW more please your wife is a stunner and a big women as well xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some more detail would have been better. I do love the photos and will look out for next week's date night.

marvincrickmarvincrickabout 1 year ago

great story you are a lucky man

and the photos are lovely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the other comments. My only criticism

is that it was too short. Maybe you will post more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well told, and she has that sweet "girl next door" look, somebody you might actually meet. Like that "neighbor we all have a crush on"

Scorpio1952Scorpio1952about 1 year ago

You are a very lucky man for having a exquisitely beautiful lady who seems to enjoy showing the world her beauty. Hope to be able to see many more stories with her in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I remember Mary from years ago on Redclouds. She is still sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful lady. Your wife reminds me of a college girlfriend. Beautiful smile, red hair, alabaster skin, and gorgeous breasts.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 1 year ago

Love the pictures, such an attractive lady…..the bar bells are sexy

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful wife you have. In fact, she looks like "Sarah" who I've written several stories about. We had many exciting adventures together similar to yours. Thanks for the great writing and the great story. 5 big stars to you and the wife. Tell us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good, mature love. go mannn...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is a hot wife you have very sexy

jadams5932jadams5932about 1 year ago

You have to be the luckiest man on the planet, gorgeous woman!

matureandablematureandableabout 1 year ago

Good story and what a sexy beautiful woman Mary is, exquisite breasts and I love the nipple piercings.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 1 year ago

Five stars. For the short story; for the introduction of the butt plug; and especially the gorgeous photos.

Bogey3Bogey3about 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing these lovely boobs😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Beautiful Lady !!

mfd1971bmfd1971babout 1 year ago

Congratulations! Great couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boobs n lips... Awesome.. Lucky will be the one who will have this bombshell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great to see you’ve both got the courage to share the pics with your readers. Beautiful lady and the photos really bring your stories to life. Looking forward to seeing more, particularly if you make the pics illustrate the story closely. Thank you both.

splittie65splittie65about 1 year ago

Great story made all the better with the fantastic pictures of sexy wife, very lucky guy.

brackenhillbrackenhillabout 1 year ago

Never thought I would want to be a waiter in a restaurant or bar until now ! Brilliant piece - looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has me thinking about my upcoming bus trip. I want to be daring enough to dress Provocatively...no underwear..short skirt...a half shirt or maybe a sheer blouse to catch men's attention. It will be a long trip (almost 24 hours). Hoping for some memorable moments of exhibitionism.

noahbudienoahbudieabout 1 year ago

Your wife is lovely and seems to enjoy this as much as you. It’s wonderful when two people mesh like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Utterly beautiful and sexy gal, I can hardly wait to watch her showing her charming her off again in similar scenarios. Just watching her that way is exciting and rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mark261, what a fabulous set of photo's of a very beautiful lady. Congratulations to you both on your Date nights, I am sure that there are very many people out there who would love to trade places with you, myself included. Mary, you sure are one beautiful lady. Enjoy life.

The Anon Aussie.

sexycakerssexycakersabout 1 year ago

Wow, love the stories please keep them coming.Mary is just stunning

JeepOwnerJeepOwnerabout 1 year ago

Exceptionally Good. Her pierced nipples look great. All I ever posted was a couple poems. in the NON erotic section. show them to her. I bet she like them under OldNewWriter "Kathleen" I wrote on for years while sitting by the printing press where I used to work printing currency.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great and love the pics. Gorgeous woman, lucky guy

toomuchjlctoomuchjlcabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written and illustrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an ansolutely gorgeous exhibitionist wife!

toomuchjlctoomuchjlcabout 1 year ago

She is an absolute stunning woman.

jennyphiljennyphilabout 1 year ago

Great seeing Mary's photos, after all these years! Have enjoyed and given 5 stars to ALL your stories! Please show us more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stunning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow.. your wife!! Lucky man ! Congrats. Thanks for the story and pics.

oakeydoakeyoakeydoakeyabout 1 year ago

Really funny that I commented on a picture from this set. You are my hero.

sam77sam77sam77sam77about 1 year ago

Happy you are back! Please keep sharing your stories!

Alice64Alice64about 1 year ago

Love the pics! Pretty wife! Nice body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, you win. Now I am very, very jealous!!!!!

emperor0379emperor0379about 1 year ago

Nice story and pictures that made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Photos 5. Anal to mouth 0. I rounded up to 3.

Pokerman757Pokerman757about 1 year ago

Lucky man!

Mary is how I imagine one or two of my characters to look. She’s a good looking woman, the sort of woman you would follow round a supermarket, or a neighbour you might chat to, maybe getting aroused as she smiled provocatively when you admire the curve of her breasts.

But behind that demure housewife there lurks a sexy porn star who loves to tease then gratify her man.

The photos make this story, she looks great!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pulchritude unbound! One can imagine Mary stripping before a small group of lucky gents, with much fondling, followed by much fucking. The lady is the epitome of mature sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Delicious!

My warm moist red lip prints would be all over her beautiful sexy body. YUMMY!

Orpheum69

buckshots6buckshots611 months ago

Great story, fabulous wife!! Enjoyed the shared photos and really enjoyed the nylons!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I ran into my friend's wife at a bar recently. Obviously she was drunk. Her tits were on display and she was aware of that fact. She was not the least bit embarrassed. When I came up, she recognized me and slurringly asked if I could see her tits? Thus began a lengthy and somewhat embarrassing conversation. I finally talked her into letting me take her home to her husband (and my friend).Her husband was mad as Hell, knowing I had seen her tits until I asked him which he preferred...me bringing her home to him or a group of strangers taking her off to be gangbanged?

normyguynormyguy9 months ago

You are a very fortunate man to have such a gorgeous goddess as a wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Same comment Stripper 101. It can be quit fun. They have done it. We have done it. You should try it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very voluptuous lady! Some guys have all the luck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gorgeous lady!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The butt plug is a good start, Mark. Do you get into her ass with your cock at all. I have a rather small cock, so it's easy for me to fuck a lady's ass, and most of them really like to feel the cum squirting into their nether hole. I'll then give them the pleasure of me licking it back out and giving them a good rimming. They love it!

dale

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love your stories. And you wife is very attractive. Hotter than Georgia Asphalt!! Bruce Edward

Mesabi64Mesabi646 months ago

I love the illustrations! Mary has a pretty face, beautiful red hair & a luscious, exiting body! I love big tits! All this would be for naught, if she did behave in a sexy manner. I know some women with voluptuous figures, who could be very exciting, but they are not sexy; they conceal their bodies from neck to ankles.

Old_58Old_586 months ago

Nice pics and story

Stretch63Stretch636 months ago

What a beautiful sexy redhead you are Mary. Thanks for sharing Mark. Great adventures.

wolfdrgn1009wolfdrgn10096 months ago

Great story beautiful and fun wife you are a lucky man!

oakeydoakeyoakeydoakey3 months ago

You are a very talented story teller.

This is Bill and Nancy from Flickr. We got thrown off the same time as you and Frolicking Couple. We hope to see you again some time.

VitriolhackVitriolhack2 months ago

What a great view into your couple’s intimacy . The sex seems to be explosive during date nights! 😍

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman2 months ago

I'm so glad Mary has the guts to show her face in your pictures. I understand why some don't, but decapitated photos just aren't very sexy. Mary looks good from top to bottom.

Buster2UBuster2U21 days ago

10 Big Blazing stars for Mary. The Story was good too, But Mary is a Goddess, a Sex Goddess. Now, every one has different tastes, So I don't expect everyone to agree with my taste, However ANYONE that is RUDE to the Woman I am attracted to best be getting ready to duck. I love Redheads, especially pierced ones with 38DDs mmmmmm mmmmm. Thank you for showing us what a lucky man you are to have such a beautiful woman to come home to each day. My Goodness, Mary is SEXY! thanks, Buster2U

doctoryes48doctoryes4810 days ago

my goodness. Seems unfair that she is so beautiful and so beautifully formed! Gorgeous! Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Date Night Previous Part
Date Night Series Info