All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 05'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice continuation but here are too many typos. The characters are beginning to develop nicely as is the plot line.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A good story. But the part where we hear that Christy and Lisa forbid Emily from being a porn star because it would wreck her career chances is just so hypocritical to be mind boggling.

Christy has no problem debauching another unsuspecting mothers teenage daughter, but saves her own from an industry she knows destroys the vast majority of women it touches.

I wonder what Christy, and the rest would feel if they were to hear of Karina’s death by suicide or overdose because of porn????

What a cunt Christy is, a real cunt.

But for the story, 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I hope there’s more chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice read, but at its current rate it will be 50 chapters to flesh out the story arcs. The pacing is a little sporadic, so maybe this could be considered a rough draft? Good story and plot, but Brian needs to pick up the pace to keep the ladies happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Christy still has a period, maybe Brian could pass over the pills and get her knocked up. That would tell if she actually loved him and wanted to be a wife and really raise a child this time...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

By introducing other men into their sex lives; she is getting boyfriend ready for her sex with other men!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Went from slightly believable to ridiculous. Little tiny IT cock will soon be a cuck and there goes the neighborhood.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Hopefully the story won't have Christy start fucking a bunch of different guys as that would really fuck up the relationship between Brian and Christy and as a previous comment said there goes the neighborhood. We'll see. So far 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous