All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 07'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving this series. Trying to picture in my head who would star in a movie version of this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!! I think Karen should do a porn scene. Endless possibilities!!!

MidwestConnectionMidwestConnectionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind comments Anonymous one and two. It has been a fun story to write. Like I mentioned in an earlier comment, writing these stories is a lot of work. I had no idea that'd be the case when I first started. Also, sorry about any spelling and grammatical errors. Writing the stories' is fun, and I don't want to put in to much effort in trying to make them "perfect." Again, thank you for the nice comments. I was a bit surprised at some of the negativity I've received. I'm not sure why. Everything I've written is fiction, yet I have done some brief research in how the porn industry works. Also, these stories are for entertainment. Some folks need to lighten up and relax. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this series. Although, would like to see Christy have more flings with her male clients. And more one on one for brian with other parties just to show how open they are in their relationship besides doing orgies together. It would show the trust and love they have for each other. Sometimes too many characters in a scene can make it a little convoluted. Just my own opinion. Also since brian gets all these threesomes/foursomes/fivesomes with all these girls, it would cool to see a gangbang on christy with 2 or 3 other guys including brian lol idk just a thought.

I don’t much care for the the realism or spelling errors that other commentators are complaining lol i agree it’s fiction and it’s fun so who cares! Your doing a great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I kinda skimmed over the descriptions (I do this so I can make my own images of the characters in my head) but idk why I see Christy as a blonde, Lisa As like a dirty blonde/lighter browns hair with blonde highlights, Emily as a brunette, Karina with jet black hair and Karen as a smoking redhead lol

MidwestConnectionMidwestConnectionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the suggestions. I have no idea where I'm taking this series. Concerning the character descriptions, I'm not sure if I've even kept track myself at this point. Christy could easily be a blonde by chapter 84. One thing I've learned about writing is that it would be a good idea starting with an outline just to keep the story straight. . But I didn't do that. I'm just making it up as I go along. This part I'm about to say is absolutely true. I went to college with a very nice, and pretty girl who did in fact appear in two porn movies. Today she is married with two boys and is living a great life. I'm friends with her on FB. I've never talked about her porn experience with her, nor would I ever bring it up. She's still pretty today, and I see her as a beautiful person with a great family. I don't know why she did it. Money I guess. But she was young, and in my opinion, she has nothing to be ashamed of, and if anything, we should thank girls like her who are willing to make a blue movie. JMO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write more I really love this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

geez, intriguing

can't imagine the hard work to wrote this series

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The series is quite interesting, but I am still wondering where Christy and Brian are going to end up, together and married or will Brian finally want more than Christy is willing to give and move on with someone else. At any rate it will be interesting to find out. I wonder how long it is going to take to see a new chapter in this series. Still gets my 5-str vote.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Everytime Brian encourage or gave his permission against his principle and better judgement for Christy to take another cock, I died a little. Maybe this story is better suited for Group Sex or Loving Wives instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brian seems to give in so much. Plus, when all the girls are there, it seems like he's a 5th or last wheel depending on the number of wheels. Difficult to see how h was ok with Wally.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cindy cheating should have stopped the story right there. The author seriously thought having her cheat instead of being faithful would be good for story? Really? Please don't write anything else you're storytelling is terrible you will never be a good writer. You and Ryan Johnson have the same issue...you can't teach stupid.

Falstaff60Falstaff602 months ago

Woah, @Anonymous. That was uncalled for. But this is the internet and as long as people can get away with saying things like that and remain anonymous, cowardness happens. But then, so does karma, so...

My niggle with the story is that Emily is now a bit player. Not that she was ever a main character, but I thought she was in love with Brian. But now she's hardly around and even when there, does little with him. Also thought it had been the plan for Lisa and Emily to live in the house with Brian and Christy, but I assume that has now changed.

Story just reaffirms my notion that I would never want to get romantically linked with someone in the sex industry. Sex is just sex to them and has no romantic connotations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous