Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekly Date 3... A Museum

Chelsea suggested the museum because she had to do some research for a History paper, and she knew her Dad loved museums. She of course wore a fun sundress and nylons, with open-toed heels and freshly-coated pink toenails that matched her sundress.

It was a fun day, with Dan adjusting himself slyly on a few occasions, as he continued being unable to resist staring at his daughter's nylon-clad legs. She drove him nuts by dangling her heel from her foot throughout their time together, and they finished their date by having ice cream sundaes.

Weekly Date 4... Broadway

Chelsea realized, after pretending he was her father the last three times she'd fucked her boyfriend, and speculated on the size of his dick time she pleasured herself, and even fantasized about him the two times the nerd Eleanor had gone down on her in the locker room, She realized that she'd developed a crush on her father.

But not just a crush... no... she actually wanted to fuck her father! So she resolved to amp up her game while they attended the Broadway play Chicago.

She of course wore a dress, a gorgeous gold one she'd bought (well, that she'd selected and her parents had bought) a couple months ago for a wedding, and a brand new pair of mocha-coloured thigh highs. It was a style she'd always liked, and when she'd sneaked onto her Dad's computer while her parents were spending a bridge night with friends, giving her the leisure to go through her Dad's porn with more focus, she learned a lot of interesting things about her Dad, including:

-that he had a thing for nylon-clad foot jobs (or even just for nylon feet rubbing a guy's dick through his pants until he came)... often where the guy was humiliated by getting off from his Mom or sister (which made her wonder if he'd ever seriously considered incest... she knew he got hard from looking at her legs in nylons and at her modest cleavage, but that didn't mean he'd be into incest with actual touching... yet these videos and other things she found in his computer hinted that he was indeed at least interested in the topic).

-that her Dad had a thing for younger girls, since the majority of the videos featured girls (of legal age of course) always wearing nylons of some sort.

-that her Dad had a thing for lesbian hypnosis videos, where a college girl would use her nylon-clad feet to hypnotize her oblivious male or female professor (the vids were really fucking hot, and she imagined herself doing that very pleasurably to Mrs. Walker).

-that her Dad also read a lot of erotica, and although it ranged widely in its theme and plot... there were quite a few incest stories included a Mom and son, or a Dad and daughter... not enough to convince her he was thinking of fucking her like she was thinking about him, but enough to make the possibility likely.

It was while they were at a fancy restaurant before the play (you can't get all dressed up and go to the Los Angeles version of Broadway (which was scattered all over town), and not first go to a vastly overpriced restaurant for ridiculously small portions, that soon led to overpaying for tiny snacks during the intermission of whatever production), that Chelsea began her sly seduction. She asked as they strolled into the restaurant, this one located in an enclosed courtyard instead of indoors (with sweet pea vines supported on lattices partially concealing the nighttime sky), "Daddy, are you looking forward to two hours of watching all those leggy women high-stepping it in their sexy stockings?"

"Pardon?" Dan asked, hearing the question, but completely taken aback by it.

"I know you have a nylon fetish," she smiled meaningfully.

"I don't," he denied not at all believably, having admired his daughter's nylon-clad legs and feet ever so briefly before they left the house, and he was rock hard from seeing her look so amazing in an ultra-short gold dress that displayed miles of cleavage, and gold nylons in a floral pattern.

"It's okay, you know," Chelsea smiled warmly, the same way she did when flirting with a boy. "That's why I picked this musical to go to with you."

"Because the chorus girls will be wearing nylons?" Dan asked, already confused by this conversation.

"I love going to any musical," Chelsea said, loving them ever since she'd seen Rent while visiting New York (she'd thought Idina Menzel and Adam Pascal were particularly hot, and Jesse Martin was a great addition for the movie), "but I figured this would be the only way to get you to attend one with me."

(While they were talking, they were escorted to a table and given some drinks.)

"Well, this is my first musical with or without nylons," Dan nodded, having for some reason avoided them for his whole life. "But I'll do anything for you."

"Really?! Be careful what you promise, Daddy," Chelsea warned, "'anything' can be a dangerous word."

Dan laughed, since he constantly couldn't help imagining things he'd like to do with her that she couldn't conceivably imagine doing with him, "I'll keep that in mind."

"For example," she said, feeling brazen, yet not ready to overtly go over the top, "I don't wear heels very often, and my feet are already killing me."

"I don't either," Dan joked.

"So since you're willing to do 'anything' for me," the sexy daughter slyly said using air quotes, as she slipped out of her heels under the table, "You might give me a foot massage." She then moved her feet to her Dad's lap.

Dan was surprised by his daughter's words, and even more by his daughter's feet suddenly landing in his lap. "Well, you're certainly taking advantage of my offer," he smiled, as he couldn't help bringing his hands to his daughter's nylon-clad feet.

"I usually get what I want," she said playfully, as she felt her Dad's strong hands on her feet.

"Like mother, like daughter," he laughed, as he massaged one of his daughter's sheer stocking feet... his dick hardening in his pants.

"Do you think I look like Mom?" she asked.

"You're a perfect facsimile; just somewhat younger," he said, seeing an awful lot of his beautiful wife in his daughter.

Before she started dating her current boyfriend, Chelsea had read a couple of stories about cuckqueans, and she'd even fulfilled the role of a cupcake by fucking a lawyer while his meek wife watched. It had really turned her on to see the woman accepting that she was younger, prettier, and more desirable. She hadn't thought that about her mother at all, she still appeared very pretty and loving, but suddenly the idea of cuckqueaning her mother popped into her head. "Was Mom hot when she was my age?" Chelsea asked, knowing she was putting her Dad in an awkward no-win situation. If he replied yes, he'd be implying his daughter was hotter than his wife was; but if he replied no, he'd sound like an asshole.

Dan was so horny as he rubbed his daughter's nylon-clad foot, and he immediately realized the trap his daughter had accidentally set (he assumed it was accidental, although he couldn't be sure; she was acting a little strange... almost with seductive intent). Dan avoided using the word hot, as he answered, "You're just as beautiful as your mother has ever been."

"Diplomatically phrased, Daddy; good job! But... you're saying I'm hot?" Chelsea repeated the question with a sly smile.

"You really want your father calling you hot?" Dan asked, as he brought his hands to her other foot, feeling a little like perhaps he was being seduced.

"Maybe a little," she said coyly.

"Okay then my darling daughter, you're hot," Dan said, feeling a strange rush of adrenaline as he said the words, and then added without even realizing he was about to, "really hot."

"You're pretty hot for an old man, too," she reciprocated with a big, teasing smile.

"Thanks," he laughed. "Men love being told they're old."

Chelsea, now not even remotely hiding her intentions, added, "You should; I really go for older men."

Dan had no idea how to answer that. It was becoming obvious his daughter was hitting on him... rather bluntly. Sure, he found her hot... very hot. Sure, he got a hard-on from looking at her legs and feet in nylons. Sure, he read incest porn and had fantasized many times about fucking his sexy daughter. Yet those were just provocative but taboo fantasies... nothing he ever planned to do anything about. Yet tonight, his far-fetched fantasies were being revealed as tempting possibilities.

As the old saying goes, 'you could cut the tension with a knife'... but that pregnant moment, frozen in time as each of them processed the implications of what was transpiring, was interrupted by the waitress arriving with their dinners. Chelsea slyly moved her foot directly onto her Dad's crotch, feeling his hard dick, before moving her foot back to the brick floor... leaving her Dad high and hard.

They both ate their meals in silence. Chelsea was thrilled with the progress she was making. She'd teased her Dad, pushed the envelope, and hadn't even remotely been rebuffed. Her Dad was about to prove himself putty in her hands... just like most of the men she'd already seduced.

Dan was trying to process what was happening, and more importantly, what it meant. Had his daughter deliberately or accidentally grazed his dick with her foot? Had the foot massage been a simple request because her feet hurt, or was it a ploy intended to lead him towards something more? Was she flirting with him in pursuit of a goal? Was she thinking about him sexually, just like he was thinking about her? So many questions... so few answers... yet all the implications pointed towards yes to all of the above. He'd never been more confused... or excited... in his life.

Once dinner was done, Dan asked, "Would you like some dessert?"

"I'd love something creamy," she said, hinting at his cum, although she could mean something innocent.

"Cheesecake?" he asked, the thought she may be hinting at cum popping into his head, although that seemed rather far-fetched... although not as far-fetched as it would have seemed before his daughter's foot had arrived in his lap and stayed there for a brief while to play.

"Sure," she smiled, thinking she'd likely pushed this as far as she should for now.

During the show, Chelsea made a point of slyly hiking up her already very short dress enough to offer her Dad glimpses of her lace-top stockings, but in the packed theatre, she couldn't do much more, without drawing attention that would surely embarrass him.

Dan did indeed notice his daughter was wearing thigh high stockings, and his dick ached throughout the musical, both at his seductive temptress of a daughter, and the plethora of women in black stockings onstage in the show.

When they arrived home and had walked down the hallway to the kitchen, Chelsea turned to her Dad, leaned in and gave him a brief kiss. "That was a great date, Daddy."

She was tempted to grab his dick; she was dying to learn how big it was, dying to feel it... yet she resisted, and left her Daddy a horny mess for her mother to deal with. Maybe she'd let him fuck her ass again!

Weekly Date 5... A Horror Film

So, for Daddy-Daughter-Date-Day five, Chelsea suggested going to a movie... in particular a horror film, with plans she thought her Dad wouldn't find horrific at all, to continue teasing him, with the ultimate goal of someday soon fucking him.

Chelsea asked if they could sit in the back row, and with a hopeful glint in his eye, Dan agreed, and as soon as they sat down, she removed her shoes. She was wearing a blue sundress with a garter-belt and stockings but no other underwear, and once the movie got a little scary, she leaned against her Daddy, gripping his thigh with her hand.

Dan was hard as fuck, as his daughter continued driving him nuts in those sexy nylons. He'd been looking forward to this date night with his daughter all week. He knew his hopes were wrong, that they were pathetic; he knew if they came true, it would constitute the very worst form of cheating. And yet he couldn't get screwing his daughter out of his head... no matter how hard (the perfect word) he tried. He felt like a horny teenager again, when every cheerleader, although untouchably out of his league, had made his dick ache, and he'd been completely obsessed with them. So feeling his cheerleader daughter's hand placed... however innocently... on his upper leg, had his dick rearing up in a full salute.

Chelsea squeezed his leg when a fake scare happened... you know... the despicable kind every horror film includes... where it seems like the monster is suddenly striking from ambush, but it turns out only to be the goddam cat running unexpectedly across the room! She leaned into him on a few occasions feigning being scared, and then later on, she grabbed his hand and gave it a couple of squeezes during particularly tense moments.

All these actions could be explained rather convincingly as a frightened daughter wishing to feel safe, cuddled against her strong and masterful Daddy.

Yet Chelsea, getting more and more brazen with her thrill of this seduction, moved her Dad's hand to her nylon-clad leg, before placing her own hand on his leg again.

Dan was shocked to suddenly discover his hand resting on his daughter's silky-feeling leg... wondering crazedly if he moved his hand up a couple of inches, whether he'd discover thigh high lace tops, or that she was in full pantyhose by this time... except when could she have conceivably found a chance to slip away and change... nevertheless, curious minds suffering from impaired logic needed to know. He was paralyzed with indecision and distraction.

His hand was on his daughter's leg... his daughter's sheer nylon-clad leg. If she weren't his daughter, and if he weren't married, his hand would already be under the dress and investigating what type of nylons she was wearing, before advancing his fingers further to discover the answer to an even more forbidden question!

He wanted to move his hand back and forth just to feel the sheer nylon... that sensation alone was enough to get him aroused. Some guys succumb to tits, others to asses, others heels... well, he fell prey to the look and feel of sheer hosiery. It was his fetish... his kryptonite.

Chelsea slyly monitored her father. She could tell he was rattled and unsure of himself... of her intentions, and whether she would consider his intentions acceptable.

Dan remained outwardly stoic for a few minutes, resisting the temptation to move his fingers or hand in any direction at all over his daughter's nylons... but he was just a man, so eventually he couldn't resist any longer, and he moved his fingers ever so slowly upwards, to feel more of the sheer nylon... and whatever else he might discover.

"That feels nice, Daddy," Chelsea whispered encouragingly, excited to feel her Dad's fingers moving along her leg... her pussy so wet.

Dan was surprised by his daughter's words, but they provided the reassurance he needed to know that everything he was hoping for was coming true... she was just as interested in him as he was in her! He stroked his hand around with a little more confidence... back and forth, but not going so far as to slide his hand under her dress.

"Oooooh," Chelsea gasped, leaning into her Dad as a sudden death occurred onscreen, which gave Dan an opportunity to slide his hand ever so slyly (or so he thought) now actually under the dress.

Chelsea smiled at her dad's hesitant actions, knowing he must be suffering from many conflicting emotions whirlpooling through him... but like all men... his lust for girls like herself overrode everything else.

Dan was no longer paying any attention to the movie at all, and he assumed his daughter's moaning was because of him, as he discovered she wasn't wearing pantyhose, nor were they thigh highs... his hot daughter was wearing a garter-belt and stockings... which were without a doubt the sexiest lingerie there was!

Chelsea was so excited! Her pussy juice had leaked out of her and onto the upholstered chair, since as may have been said, she wasn't wearing any panties... just in case things went as well as she'd been hoping... which was now happening.

Dan was completely captivated by his daughter's nylons, and he pondered advancing his hand all the way to the Holy Grail of her pussy... Chelsea sensed what her Dad was pondering, so she parted her legs wider... in a slow, but obviously deliberate way.

Dan interpreted that parting correctly as permission, and he moved his hand all the way to her pussy. It was completely unclothed and shaved, he discovered... and dripping wet.

Chelsea's entire body trembled with pleasure and excitement that this was finally happening. My Daddy's fingers are actually parting my pussy lips!

Dan moved his fingers ever so slowly up and down between the pussy lips for a couple minutes, and he was about to slide his finger inside her wet pussy, when tragically... the movie ended. He assumed the monster had been vanquished in some fashion, but by that point he hadn't been paying any attention at all. He quickly jerked his hand away, as if someone had caught him in the act, and he sat up to look at the screen dazedly, as the meaningless credits rolled.

Chelsea closed her legs and felt both a gush of pleasure, but also a rush of disappointment, as Dan slowly came to his senses, and he couldn't believe what he had just done.

They left the theatre, and they didn't say a word to each other until they got home. Chelsea, who had been contemplating during the entire drive how to play this... sensing the guilt consuming her Dad... finally said once they were out of the car, "That was a lot of fun, Daddy!"

"It was," Dan agreed, trying to act like he hadn't had his finger between his daughter's pussy lips just twenty minutes earlier.

Chelsea smiled, deciding to be as wicked as she could possibly be, "It was almost climactic."

"I'm so sorry," Dan said. "That was so wrong."

"Don't be silly; it felt really right," Chelsea disagreed, "and it was lots of fun, too!" leaning in and kissing her Dad firmly on the lips... this time for several seconds.

Dan was stunned. Somehow this kiss seemed more intimate than what he'd done earlier. Yet lust controlling logic... after a brief hesitation... he kissed her back.

Chelsea, having long ago learned the power of leaving them wanting more, broke the kiss and said, "Thanks for the date, Daddy. Like I said, I loved every moment of it!"

"S-s-sure," he stammered, as he watched her walk towards the house and adjusted his dick.

Weekly Date 6... A Camping Weekend

It was Friday, and Dan was packing a few things into a backpack before heading out for a weekend camping trip with his daughter (a tradition he'd maintained with his Dad every year back when he was young, but he hadn't initiated it with his daughter until his wife suggested it). His wife Jill mentioned, "The Dad-daughter dates seem to be a real success."