Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Dan said, feeling guilty for the lust he felt for his daughter, when he had a sexy and caring wife right there in his bedroom.

"You two seem to have gotten a lot closer," she said, happy to see Chelsea being her old, loving self around her father, even if she was still behaving like a bit of a condescending bitch to her mother.

"A little closer every week," Dan said, realizing guiltily just how true that was.

"Well, I couldn't be happier about that! Please get as close to her as you can," she said. "She'll be off to college before we know it."

"I'll keep that in mind," he said, amused by how she didn't realize what she was giving her blessing to. This week, Chelsea had left her wet panties on his front seat with a note saying, This is what you do to me. He, of course, smelt them... and then sucked out the wetness... the very fresh wetness. She'd also grazed her bum against his crotch a few times, squeezed his dick while her Mom was in the room, and rubbed her nylon-clad foot on his dick under the table twice, while his wife was obliviously sitting with them.

So for the first time in six weeks, Chelsea wasn't wearing nylons on a Dad-Daughter Date Night... although this time it was a Dad-Daughter Date Weekend. That said, she brought along a knee-high nylon for an idea she had.

It was only a 30-minute drive, and as soon as they were out of the city, Chelsea said, "I've been looking forward to this camping trip all week."

"So have I," Dan said, excited by all her teasing, but promising himself to control himself this time.

"Did you like the present I left you the other day?" she asked, as she reached into her purse.

"It was a little surprising," Dan said, not indicating yes or no, when he should have stated unequivocally how inappropriate it was, right off the bat. He needed to nip this misadventure in the bud before it bloomed. Yet he didn't say a word of reproof.

"That isn't an answer, Daddy," Chelsea said, as she slid her right hand into the sheer nylon stocking.

"Okay, I have to admit I liked it," Dan acknowledged, before deciding he needed to stop this burgeoning affair before it started, "but it was inappropriate. I'm your father."

"Not exactly; you're my Daddy," she amended, as she twisted to her left, reached over herself, squeezed his dick with her nylon-clad hand. "And a Daddy's primary job is to make his sweet daughter happy."

"Yes, but..." Dan groaned, as he looked down and saw his daughter's hand on his crotch, and encased in some nylon that was fraught with promise!

"But what, Daddy?" she asked, as she slowly rubbed his dick through his shorts... which was already hard, she noticed. "Is this big sword hard because of me... again?"

"Yes, but..." Dan repeated, his lust once again overriding his reason.

"I think Little Danny wants to come out and play," she said in a sexy voice, as she reached out with her near hand and unzipped him.

"Chelsea, we shouldn't be doing this," he protested weakly, not doing anything physically to stop her... instead, just moaning helplessly as she fished out his throbbing dick.

"Your baby girl only wants to play with you, Daddy," she minimised, as she stroked his hard eight-inch dick.

"Oh, Chelsea!" he moaned, having never experienced a nylon-clad hand job. It was still wrong, but it looked and felt so damn good!

"Does this feel good, Daddy?" she asked, reading his mind... or maybe not needing to... while she slowly stroked his nice, fat dick. She knew this monster would really stretch out her pussy, it being thicker and longer than her boyfriend's. It also felt really good, and it would likely also gape her asshole in amazing ways... since, just like her mother (although she didn't know that yet about herself), she was going to love a dick slamming into her asshole.

"Fuck," he groaned, knowing he wouldn't be able to offer her even any token resistance, as he managed at least to keep his eyes on the road.

"Agreed," Chelsea said, as she stroked his dick slowly. "You're so wonderfully big, Daddy."

"Thanks," he groaned, appreciating the compliment.

"Does Mommy let you fuck her every night with this big dick?" Chelsea asked naughtily, loving the tease of reminding her Daddy he was married... since her long-term plan included the further incest of cuckqueaning her mother.

"Not that often anymore," he answered, throwing his wife under the proverbial bus.

"If we were sharing the same bed, I'd suck this big dick and have you stick it inside me all the time," she said, imagining it inside her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass.

"Chelsea...´he began, although since he wasn't thinking with the head on his shoulders anymore, any continuation for the sentence eluded him.

"I've sometimes heard Mommy screaming in pleasure because of you," she said, having lingered immediately outside their bedroom door on a few occasions, "and now I can see why."

"This is so wrong," he finally puzzled out a complete sentence.

"Oh, okay," Chelsea said, taking her hand away... not wanting to blow him yet, anyway.

Dan was surprised she'd backed away so readily. He was relieved... or he should have felt relieved... yet since he hadn't been relieved (if you get my drift), he wasn't really relieved at all.

He drove for the last ten minutes with his dick hardly shrinking at all, although he did put it away with a bit of a struggle, before reaching their destination. As he more or less calmed down, he was finally relieved... if only ethically. He knew these sexual interactions were wrong. He knew he couldn't possibly allow them to progress any further. Yet God, did he want to push her head down and get her to suck his dick! He wanted to pull to the side of the road to bend her over the hood, and to pound her from behind. Fuck, resisting his hot and horny daughter for an entire weekend was going to be the most challenging episode in his life!

Chelsea had never been more excited in her life. The rush of seducing her Dad was better than becoming head cheerleader, becoming Valedictorian, or winning State in gymnastics. Like each of those successes already under her belt, she knew she was going to get what she wanted, and win first place in this contest as well!

They put up the tent, arranged the deluxe air mattress in the tent (deluxe because it was almost a foot thick), set up folding chairs near the firepit, and went for a swim in the suits they'd already been wearing beneath their outer clothing: Chelsea in a super sexy bikini, flattering her every curve, and Dan shirtless, showcasing his impressive body as well. Once they reached the lakeside, she struck a sexy pose while gazing teasingly into his eyes... with tension filling the air between them.

After Dan had taken a good look, his daughter turned around to give him a different view of her assets... the ones her swimsuit was displaying almost totally, for any happy campers who might happen by.

After they'd had a good swim, with lots of playful splashing each other, they went back and had dinner by the campfire, and then they just chatted for a while. Dan put on a shirt over his swimwear, and Chelsea donned a rather see-thru cover-up, as the sun went down, and the evening cooled the air.

Dan kept expecting his daughter to do something more forward than only displaying her nearly naked body to him. Yet she didn't. Which surprised him, relieved him, frustrated him, and provoked within him every mixed emotion possible. They just chatted about mundane matters, such as her thoughts about college, and his increasingly successful career as a building contractor.

Eventually Chelsea went inside the tent to change into some jammies that amazingly (to Dan) weren't the least bit sexy, then courteously came back outside to allow him to change in privacy.

Then once they both were inside the tent, sharing a roomy bed made up on their very roomy air mattress, Chelsea finally resumed her seduction of her father, apparently innocently, but by this time Dan knew better. "Daddy, I'm really cold. May I please cuddle with you?"

"Sure, honey," Dan said, wondering where this overture would lead.

"Great," she said, sliding over towards her Dad's side of the bed. Her pajamas were cute, and flannel wasn't conducive to a major seduction. Still, there'd been some major sexual tension growing between them for weeks, and just last week he'd been sliding a finger between her pussy lips, and on that occasion, he'd come this close to sticking a finger or two all the way inside her pussy. So they were only cuddling, apparently innocently, but neither of them was feeling very innocent about it.

Chelsea, the devious step-by-step seductress that she was, made no overt attempt to seduce him at all. Yes, she could feel his dick, his hard dick, resting against her ass, and she even felt it flinching on a few occasions, serving as subtle reminders that it was there, and the ongoing impact she was having on him, yet she resisted the temptation and simply enjoyed the warmth, the closeness, and the intimacy... having decided that tomorrow she'd take his dick in at least two of her holes, if not all three of them.

Dan's dick wouldn't go down, no matter how sternly he told it to. The fact that it had nowhere to go didn't help. He really needed to shoot a load so he could go to sleep and get his dirty, sick, incestuous thoughts out of his head (both heads, really). Her moving ever so slightly every once in a while only added to the ache in his loins, and to the temptation to do what he really wanted to do to her. Yet he knew he mustn't. He knew it was wrong, but knowing his daughter was willing, as demonstrated by her allowing him almost to finger her in the theatre last week, to kiss him so passionately when they got home, and even to give him that wickedly teasing but incomplete nylon hand job earlier today, drove his temptation way harder (pun intended). But eventually his exhaustion took charge, and he managed to fall asleep (and therefore so did his dick).

The next morning, Chelsea began her special day! Special because she'd decided to pull out all the stops, and devote it to learning how much sucking and fucking she could accomplish with her Dad, whose defenses were obviously shot to hell by now.

He was making breakfast, when she came out of the tent wearing another scandalous bikini (this one with a tiny skirt, but no panties, and he offered, "Coffee?"

"Yes, please," she said, not really a morning person, and quite a bitch sometimes until she'd ingested some caffeine into her system. "But given that her plans were nearing fruition, this particular morning she was able to set her bitchiness completely aside.

Dan poured his daughter a cup, adding the two sugars he knew she liked, just like he did, and handed it to her.

She grumbled unexpectedly, as he stood there sipping his coffee, "No cream?"

"You suddenly like cream in your coffee?" he asked, a little surprised, since only his wife put cream in her coffee.

She put the coffee cup down, knelt before her Dad and said, "I've always liked it, but only when it's homemade cream."

"Chelsea," he gasped, having finally accepted that his not stopping her in the car had ended their silly game of will they, won't they, and that any further resistance coming from him would be futile.

"What?" she asked, as she tugged down his shorts, that were only held up by an elastic string, "Mom didn't pack us any store-bought cream, and I need some kind of cream for my coffee." "Is this thing always hard?" she added playfully, as she squeezed his big fat dick through his boxers.

Not stopping her, yet pointing out the obvious, even though their privacy was somewhat protected by some groves of trees, "Chelsea, someone could happen by."

"Then they'll be in for a treat, just like me," she smiled, as she pulled his boxers down, tossed both garments aside, and took his eight-inch dick into her mouth.

"Oh God, Chelsea," he groaned, shocked and amazed to feel his daughter's lips wrapped around his dick right out in the open like this. And to make it even wilder, her bathing suit had fallen askew, and it wasn't covering her essentials anymore!

"You've got such a great dick, Daddy," she purred, as she briefly took it out of her mouth to say those delicious words.

"Chelsea," he groaned again, as she deep throated his dick impressively, as he was trying to tell her they shouldn't be doing this... or more accurately that she shouldn't be doing this, and he shouldn't be allowing it... yet the pleasure was too intense, and he didn't even attempt to say any such useless words.

"What, Daddy?" she asked, after a few deep, tight-lipped bobs. "don't you like my doing this?"

"It feels too good," he admitted, looking down at her looking back up at him innocently, which was odd, considering his dick had just been inside her mouth, and she was still stroking it!

"So... moment of truth. Do you want me to continue fellating you, Daddy?" she asked, showing off her intellect a tad, while she licked his shaft from his balls, all the way to the head of his dick.

"Yes, baby girl," he said, deciding this situation was just like the ice cream one, meaning he should stop pretending he didn't want it to happen, and also stop pretending he was going to stop her at any point! "You've convinced me, and now I have to admit just how much I want to watch you suck your Daddy's big dick!"

"Oh yes, Daddy," she purred, loving to hear those words, loving to see him finally surrendering to their mutual lust. She resumed sucking his dick, wanting to hear him moan, wanting to feel his dick pulsing in her mouth, and soon giving her a sweet, full load of cum.

"You've wanted full access to your Daddy's dick for some time, haven't you, baby girl?" he asked, reminding them both how taboo this activity was, by referring to himself as 'Daddy' and his daughter as his 'baby girl.'

"Oh yes, Daddy," she agreed lustfully, as she stroked his dick and looked up at her Daddy with her light brown eyes. She then asked, she too loving the dirty incest talk, "And how long has my Daddy been imagining his baby girl sucking his big, fat dick?"

"Oh fuck, Chelsea," he groaned, loving the dirty talk spilling from his daughter's mouth. "I've wanted to face fuck those pretty lips for a very long time."

"Then go ahead and face fuck me Daddy," she said, "and come down my throat, or all over your daughter's pretty face... I want to do whatever makes you hot, Daddy."

"Oh fuck," he said, his lust and raging ramrod taking control, as he slid his dick into his daughter's mouth and began slowly fucking it.

She squeezed his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper into her mouth, hinting that she wanted to be roughly face fucked.

Dan took the hint and began going faster, more aggressively, his balls already bubbling. Soon his balls were bouncing off his daughter's chin, and she was taking all eight inches like an expert... moaning like the cum-hungry slut she was.

Chelsea loved the thrill of getting face fucked by her Dad... loved him taking charge. She could also tell from his moans he was getting close, and she was preparing for his load... wondering where he wanted to deposit it: in her mouth or on her face.

Dan was about to burst, and he decided just before he came that he wanted to give his daughter a facial, since that was the hotter, nastier choice between the two options. He pulled out at the last moment and grunted, "Here comes your coffee cream, baby girl."

Chelsea closed her eyes just in time, before she was coated with an amazing warm gooey cum from her Dad. She exhorted him, "Yes, Daddy, come all over your baby girl's face!"

Dan was already doing so, spewing a huge load all over his daughter's lovely face and tits.

Once done, he slid his dick back into her mouth, and she nursed on it for any last remnants of cum still lingering inside.

She then pulled back and crooned in a little-girl voice, "Thank you, Daddy."

"You look really hot with Daddy's cum all over your face," he said, admiring her face, her body, and his decorative load.

Chelsea scooped some cum off of her closed right eye and slurped it into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, you're so yummy, Daddy."

"There's a lot more where that came from," he bragged, still looking down in slight disbelief at his daughter coated with his cum.

"Good to know," she smiled, getting up, grabbing her coffee mug, scooping some cum off of her cheek, and dropping it into the coffee.

"Shit," he said, partly at her using his cum as actual coffee cream, partly at what had just happened, but mostly at the thought of this only being the beginning. He knew that going forward, their relationship would be the opposite of the one he had will Jill, where he always led while she followed (when she wasn't grieving the loss of her father, anyway). But with Chelsea, he'd rarely take the lead, and he'd only do it whenever she indicated that she wanted him to. And this was a subjugation he wouldn't mind a bit, since it was already obvious that her imagination was far kinkier than his!

Chelsea scooped up the rest of her Dad's cum and stirred it into her coffee with a finger, knowing the procedure must be wickedly hot to watch.

They had breakfast, a little cum on Chelsea's forehead a lasting reminder for them both of what they'd just done. Once breakfast was finished, Chelsea suggested, "Let's go for a swim."

"Sure," Dan agreed.

They swam for a good hour before returning to the campsite and heading off for the hike that had served as the original reason for their coming this weekend. It was a four-hour one-way loop where they'd encounter some gorgeous scenery... lots of very tall, primarily deciduous trees and rock formations nearby, and some mountaintops further away, some with snow on them, particularly Mount Baldy, even though it was summertime. Also nearby, they expected to encounter a few skunks, raccoons and opossums. There was also the faint possibility they'd come across a black bear or two, which are surprisingly timid if you know how to behave in their presence, which they did.

Since her Mom wasn't accompanying them this time, Chelsea suggested they just put on some shoes and remain in their swimsuits. They'd taken this same hike every year when she was younger... until the fall when she'd begun the eleventh grade... and thus she knew some secluded spots where she could extract another yummy load.

They hiked for two hours, stopping to take some pictures and drink some water from Dan's backpack. The forecast had been wrong, and instead of today being cloudy with a chance of rain, the sun was beating down on them from a clear blue sky, and it was almost 90º F.