Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's crazy hot," Chelsea said, wiping some perspiration off of her forehead.

"Yeah," Dan agreed, doing the same.

"I'd take off my shirt," she said as she placed her hands on her hips, "but I'm not wearing one."

"The waterfall is only ten minutes away," Dan said. "We can cool down there."

"And perhaps I can get a snack," she said, glancing meaningfully at her Dad's crotch.

"I could use a snack too," Dan countered, his sexy intentions just as obvious as his daughter's. He loved eating pussy, and he was dying to taste hers for the first time.

"Well, let's get going then," she said, before asking, "Can you see my nipples, Daddy?"

"I can," Dan nodded.

"Oops," she shrugged insincerely, turned around and led the way, Dan watching his daughter's perfect ass... his hard dick flinching in his shorts. He adjusted himself and followed.

Ten minutes later they arrived at the majestic waterfall. An older couple was wading in the large but shallow pool of water below it, taking pictures.

Chelsea ordered, placing her hand meaningfully on her Dad's butt, "Come with me."

Dan smiled to himself as he felt a rush from the intimacy of her possessive touch, Oh, I definitely plan to come with you!

Chelsea led her Dad behind the waterfall, where she was pretty sure they'd find the privacy she needed to get Daddy's dick back in her mouth.

Behind the fall, Chelsea asked, "May I have that snack now, Daddy?"

"Not before I do," Dan surprised her by saying, He then... uncharacteristically without asking for permission... picked her up and carried her onto an immense boulder, the top of which was reasonably flat.

Chelsea felt a rush of adrenaline at being carried so effortlessly by her strong father... it got her so hot! Her plan was to save their very first fuck for tonight, but if he decided to take control and do her right here and now, she certainly wouldn't stop him, or even complain. "Ohhh, Daddy, do whatever you want to me," she purred.

"I know what my baby girl needs," Dan said confidently, as he placed her down on the immense, wet rock.

"Do you now? Then tell me Daddy, what does your baby girl need?" she asked in a sexy tone.

"You need lots of things. But right now, you need to suck my dick," he ordered.

"Yes, I do indeed, Daddy," she agreed, loving her man taking charge. (To clarify, she'd never allowed any other guy to take charge of her for even a moment. But inexplicably, her Daddy was special!)

Dan pulled her swimsuit down and off, and then stripped himself naked too, except for their shoes. Then he laid down on his back with his stiff erection pointing straight up towards the top of the cave. "Here it is, go to it," he said. "But lie on top of me, with your pussy in my face."

"You mean you're going to eat me too, Daddy?" she asked, in a squeaky little-girl voice.

"Does my baby girl want Daddy to eat her pussy?" he asked, as she lay down on top of him, his hot breath now blowing against her pussy and making her tremble.

"Yes please, Daddy," she said, so excited to feel him starting to eat her. Almost no boy or man had ever done a decent job of eating her pussy, although a couple of nerd guys, plus her best friend Stephanie, Mrs. Walker, and her Mom's best friend Joan, had all dined down there and given her amazing orgasms. "Please eat your baby girl's pussy, while I gobble down your dick. You've kept me feeling so horny, ever since your big hard dick was poking my bum last night."

"And you, my so-called innocent little girl... you and your hot ass... which was snuggled up against my dick while I thought it was unavailable... the two of you kept it hard and raging all night," Dan rebutted, as he raised his head and began licking his daughter's snatch.

"Oh yes, Daddy, but from now on, nothing of mine will ever be unavailable to you! And right now, please lick my pussy," she moaned, another rush of adrenaline coursing through her body while she deep throated her Dad.

"And you've got such a tasty pussy, baby," Dan said, loving her sweet/savoury cocktail of pussy juice and sweat.

"You've been keeping me all wet, Daddy," she said, as he wiggled his tongue between her pussy lips, a technique he knew worked well to stimulate both wetness and anticipation.

"Daddy's here for you, baby girl," he said, as he traced her pussy lips.

"Oh yes, Daddy, lick your baby girl's cunt, while she makes a meal of your man meat," she said, the word 'cunt' sounding so much nastier and hotter than 'pussy', and 'man meat' sounded more inventive, instead of just calling it a dick all the time.

Dan would have liked to linger and enjoy for many minutes the sweet nectar of his daughter's pussy, but he knew that although they were presently alone and somewhat secluded, someone could show up at any moment, so after just a couple minutes of teasing, he attacked her puss and clit with a will towards getting her off soon.

"Oh God, Daddy," Chelsea moaned loudly, as the teasing pleasure intensified rapidly, while her Dad attacked her pussy with an eagerness just as gratifying as the lesbians and bi women who regularly got her off.

Dan knew his daughter was as close to coming as he was, as he sucked her swollen clit between his lips and shook his head gently from left to right.

"Don't you dare fucking stop, and I won't either," Chelsea promised, as she forced his entire dick into her mouth, then used her throat muscles to literally swallow around his hard shaft.

Dan kept licking and sucking until his daughter screamed, "Yesssss!!" and he received his own facial... as his daughter's cum flooded his face while he came down her throat!

He lapped up the sweet taste, as he felt his daughter's legs tremble around his head.

When she finally backed off of his dick, her orgasm having gone on and on, she gasped, "That was a wonderful come, Daddy! Not the best I've ever had, but the very best I've ever had from a man!"

They both stood up, and Dan looked around to make sure they were still alone.

They weren't.

"That was disgusting!" a woman's voice accused furiously, startling both the father and daughter out of their sexual satisfaction.

Dan looked across the cave and spied the older couple they'd seen earlier looking at them. The man was smiling avidly, while the woman was glaring at them disgustedly.

"You cradle robber, this young snip is young enough to be your daughter," the older woman condemned Dan.

"Well I should be! He is my Daddy," Chelsea bragged with a wicked smile.

"Then it's beyond disgusting, it's illegal!" the older woman retorted, as she went to grab her phone.

"My girlfriend is kidding," Dan said, apologizing, as he and Chelsea grabbed their clothes and his backpack, and they hurried away, past the older couple.

"I'm calling the authorities," she called after them.

"From inside a cave? And even if you succeed in making a call, you'll tell them what?" Chelsea taunted. "That you stood around watching a man and his daughter doing a 69, and you didn't say anything... until you'd watched us swallow each other's cum?" She was flattered to notice that even though the old biddy had shattered the mood, her Daddy's erection was still standing tall... which could only be because he thought his daughter was really hot!

"You're disgusting," the older woman said yet again.

"We're sorry if we offended you," Dan said conciliatorily, just happy the old couple hadn't taken any pictures, and realizing how close they'd come to having photographic evidence on record of their committing a couple of crimes. (Since Chelsea was eighteen, she too could be accused of the criminal act of incest.)

"Let the two lovebirds be," the old man urged his wife, as he looked back to check out the teen's lovely and completely naked ass.

"You're just as bad as they are," the woman snorted, as Dan and Chelsea hurried through the waterfall and away from the older couple.

"That was fun," Chelsea said, after a couple minutes of not running, but not strolling either. They were still carrying their clothes and the backpack.

"You're so bad," Dan said, smiling slightly, once they were a comfortable distance away from the couple, whereupon they stopped and got dressed.

"You're the sinful man who ate your daughter's cunt, while you shoved your dick in her face and came down her throat," Chelsea pointed out wickedly.

"And you're the sinful daughter who cheered me on, and happily swallowed it! Whatever is a loving and responsible father to do with you?" he asked incredulously, his daughter so much hotter and nastier than he could have ever imagined. Every Dad worries about his daughter having sex and being used by boys or men, yet now that he knew his daughter was a dirty slut who gave as good as she got, he considered her as so much more precious than only a daughter.

"Sinful, am I? Then bend me over and spank me, Daddy," she giggled, stopping and bending over, resting her hands against a tree.

Dan shook his head and said melodramatically, "Seriously, whatever am I going to do with you?" He almost giggled too!

"Perhaps you'd like to shove your big dick in your baby girl's asshole and sodomize her?" she suggested wickedly, as she turned her head back to look at her Dad while she wiggled her ass.

"Jesus Christ," he said. "You're so much like your mother."

"Does Mommy like your dick inside her ass as much as I will?" she taunted, still posing provocatively.

"It's the way she always comes the hardest," he said, definitely giving his daughter too much information about his sex life with her mother.

"Like Mommy, like daughter," she said, spinning around and pacing closer to him. "Although having a fellow cheerleader, one of my nerd pets, Mrs. Walker, or Joan munching on my cunt is pretty awesome too!"

Each of those names made his dick, once again hard, flinch, as each face and figure brought to mind was a hot fantasy on its own, even though to him Mrs. Walker was only a name, probably a teacher Chelsea had mentioned in passing; but he was particularly caught up by her mention of Joan, his wife's really hot lawyer friend. "Mom's friend Joan?"

"Yes, that's the one! She loves eating my cunt," Chelsea revealed with an evil grin. Then, because shocking her father was great fun, she added, "and fucking her pussy and ass with a strap-on is also quite the rush."

"Jesus Christ," Dan said, wanting indeed to bend her over and fuck her ass, yet knowing they had to keep going. Their next sex act whatever it might be, certainly didn't need to be witnessed by that older couple again.

"She often uses those very two words when I'm ten inches deep in her asshole," Chelsea said, reaching out and squeezing her Dad's dick. "Shit, hard stuff, you've got the staying power of a teenager!"

"Today with you I do," he agreed, "but we need to keep moving for now. These woods aren't as secluded as I'd hoped."

"Fine," she sighed dramatically. "But your virtual sodomizing your daughter token is always there to be cashed in, whenever you need to pound someone special's tight asshole until you cum in it."

"Jesus Christ!" he repeated, shaking his head. This new side of his daughter was far wilder than anyone in any of the erotic incest stories he'd read, and he'd read a lot of them.

"I'll probably scream that too when your fat dick fills my asshole, Daddy," she said, giving his dick one more squeeze before sauntering ahead to show off her ass again.

"Jesus Christ," he repeated, as he dawdled behind her picturesque ass, wondering what it would be like to fuck it.

They hiked for another hour, before arriving at a great spot for a picnic. It was secluded, and it had a great view.

They were eating, when Chelsea's phone buzzed. She grabbed it and announced, "It's a text from Joan."

"No way," Dan said.

"She's asking if I'm available for brunch," Chelsea smiled, "which is Joan's way of asking if I can come over and be the main course."

"Jesus Christ," Dan said for the fourth time in probably that many minutes, as Chelsea handed him her phone. "Crazy," he said, since that was exactly what the message said.

Chelsea took the phone back and responded while she read out the text to her Dad: Sorry, I'm at the lake with Dad. Can possibly stop by tomorrow night if I'm not too worn out.

Dan smiled, deciding to let his daughter know he had plans for her, "You may well be too worn out."

"I certainly hope so," Chelsea smiled.

They continued eating, and as they were packing up, Dan's cell rang. "It's your Mom."

"Say hi for me," Chelsea said, as she crawled over to her Dad and squeezed his dick.

"You're insatiable," Dan said.

"You'd better believe it," she said, as she attempted to fish out his dick.

"Don't," he said.

"Just answer the phone," she ordered. "Meanwhile, I need my dessert."

"Chelsea," he warned.

Ignoring such an insincere warning, Chelsea quickly had his semi-hard dick out, and then she pre-emptively reached for his phone and answered it for him. "Hi, Mom."

"Jesus Christ," Dan muttered (for the fifth time in a row, but who's counting), and moaned under his breath while his daughter multi-tasked: stroking his dick while talking on the phone (which made him recall back when he'd ass fucked Jill while she was talking to her Mom about wedding plans twenty years ago).

"Yeah, we're having loads of fun," Chelsea said, stressing the word, which was a blatant hint, yet not one her Mom would catch.

Dan sighed, even as he grinned conspiratorially at his daughter's wicked hint.

"It's been a great day so far. Dad is making sure I'm getting everything I want and need," she said, and she leaned down and licked her Dad's dick head.

After a moment Chelsea said, before she took her Dad's dick into her mouth again, "Oh, I think he has some big plans for me tonight, although he hasn't outright told me what they are."

Dan couldn't believe how brazen his daughter was being, although his wife had once been just as adventurous in her younger days. His dick was yet again completely hard.

"Here, I'll give you to Daddy," Chelsea said, surreptitiously turning on the speakerphone and resolving to be perfectly quiet. "I need to finish my lunch."

Dan took the phone, and his daughter resumed sucking him, this time in total silence. "Hi, honey."

Jill said, "It sounds like things are going very well between you two."

"Yeah, it's a real adventure, and we're getting along like a house afire," Dan said.

"What have you been doing?"

"Today we had coffee and breakfast, then we went for a swim, and right now we're polishing up our lunch during our hike," Dan said, all of it true.

"Did you guys stop at the waterfall?" Jill asked, that being her favourite stop along that hike.

"Yeah, we stopped there to share an extra bite to eat," Dan said, which was again pretty much true.

"Great," Jill said, happy they were having such a good time... and wishing she'd gone with them.

"You okay?" Dan asked, noticing a tone in her lone syllable. Twenty years of marriage can develop that sensitivity.

"Oh nothing," Jill said, but then she added, "I guess I wish I'd come too."

Chelsea overheard that, and she wondered once again what it would be like to seduce her Mom. The idea of cuckqueaning her was still lurking in the back of her mind.

"Well, you could have come," Dan said, although he sure was happy she hadn't.

"No, this is your special bonding time," Jill said, still thinking everything they were doing together was in accordance with her original ideas.

"Well, we really are bonding," he said, feeling a little guilty at both the accuracy of his statement, and because he'd cheated on her multiple times by now... with their own daughter.

"And that's exactly what I want to happen," Jill said. "I need you two to be as close to each other as you used to be."

"I think we've already outdone our previous familiarity," Dan said, as his daughter began to really work on his dick.

Chelsea could hear her Mom very clearly, and thus she was really enjoying the conversation, and that she was quietly sucking her Dad's dick while it transpired.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Jill asked.

"Let Chelsea finish gobbling her meal, and then we can finish our hike," Dan said, unable not to toss in the innuendo. He knew it was wrong, this was all so wrong, yet he couldn't resist.

"Nice," Jill said. "Make sure she eats enough; she's been getting too skinny."

"No worries, I've been feeding her all day," Dan said. "She literally can't stop snacking."

"Make sure she gets some meat inside her too, not just a bunch of starchy snacks," Jill reminded him, like the caring mother she was.

"I'll be sure to do that," Dan smiled, as he enjoyed his third blow job of the day, and it was only early afternoon.

"I need to get going, I'm taking Mom out to get some groceries," Jill said.

"Okay," Dan said.

"Have fun," Jill said.

"I'm having a blast," Dan said, his third load about to erupt.

"Don't have too much fun without me," Jill teased, suddenly wishing he was at home so he could fuck her.

"I'll try," Dan said, trying not to come before he hung up.

"Speaking of a blast, once you get back, maybe you can find some time to blast a load in my asshole," Jill said wickedly.

"Oh fuck," Dan grunted. Those words were too much for him, and he did indeed blast a load.

"You like that idea?" Jill asked, as she moved her hand to her pussy.

"I love it," Dan said, as he spewed a third load down his daughter's throat.

"Good, so it's a plan," Jill said. "Come home early if you can, and sodomize me."

"Mom!" Chelsea gasped mockingly, after swallowing her Dad's load.

"Chelsea!" Jill gasped back, horrified that her daughter had heard her say that.

"You let Dad butt fuck you?" she demanded, feigning outrage as she snatched the phone away from her Dad, and snapping her fingers and pointing at her pussy. She lay down on her back in the vegetation-cushioned dirt in her perfect world, and gazed contentedly up at the blue sky.

Dan too was mortified by the conversation's sudden major swerve, yet he couldn't resist the summons to go down on his daughter again. He crawled between her legs, kept her swimsuit on and just pulled the crotch aside... which was safer in case someone (such as a certain elderly couple) happened to wander into their secluded area.

"Chelsea, why were you listening in?" Jill asked, her cheeks burning hotly.

"It was on speakerphone, so I couldn't help it. I was just finishing my snack, and suddenly you just blurted that out," Chelsea said. "I've overheard you and Dad fucking sometimes, but I never imagined you liked taking it in the ass. But don't worry, I think it's really cool!"