Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Daddy," Chelsea moaned. "I love your dick so fucking much!"

"And I love your young ripe pussy," Dan moaned while his daughter's next orgasm was building quickly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Chelsea babbled, as she bounced on the big dick, repeating that single word until she came yet again and collapsed on top of him. As she recovered, she apologized, "Sorry Daddy, you were supposed to come too."

"Oh, I have a plan for my final load of the day," Dan said, before ordering, "all three of you... on your knees, right here in front of me."

In what is every guy's fantasy, suddenly three hot naked women were kneeling before him, admiring his dick.

"Give me your load, baby," Jill begged, wanting to feel that hot cum spraying all over her face.

"No, give it to me," Jasmine argued, "you can come on your cuckquean wife anytime you want."

"Come on all three of us, Daddy," Chelsea suggested as she watched her Daddy furiously stroking his dick, knowing he was this close, "give your cum to all your sluts!"

"Oh, fuck," Dan grunted, aiming his dick at the teacher, just as the first wad erupted out of him and hit her directly in her eye and cheek, followed by a second cannon blast onto his wife, and third and fourth smaller blasts raining down on his beautiful daughter.

"Yes," each woman moaned as she received her creamy gift.

Dan then slid his dick into his daughter's mouth.

"Thank you all for a wonderful experience," Jasmine said, having thoroughly enjoyed her exhilarating evening, "but I really need to get going. My husband will be wondering where I am."

"You may go," Chelsea bestowed generously, as she took her Dad's dick out of her mouth. "But I expect you to write this story."

"Come to my classroom on Monday and tell me everything, and I'll write an epic tale for you," Jasmine promised, dying to learn how Chelsea had maneuvered her way into fucking her Dad and cuckqueaning her Mom.

"I'll be there," Chelsea agreed.

"Thanks for everything," Jasmine said, finding her sundress and doing her usual word play as she scooped some cum off of her face, "It was a blast!"

"You and your bad puns," Dan laughed, "some of your readers hate them."

"Fuck my readers," Jasmine said. "I write for myself."

"You just did," Dan joked back. "Fucked some of your readers, I mean."

Jasmine laughed, "I guess I did."

Jasmine got back into her dress and said, "I hope we can all do this again."

"Actually, you'll be coming to our house quite often for your house calls," Chelsea said. "And when you have our epic story ready, one of your visits will feature a pre-publication naked reading."

"Great!" Jasmine agreed.

"Be sure to clean that cum off your face before you go back to your campsite," Chelsea suggested.

"Oh, shit! Thanks," Jasmine said.

Jasmine left, and Chelsea ordered, "Mommy Slut, you need to keep the cum on your face, and go get us a pizza."

"But honey, I...."

"Now, slut," Chelsea ordered. "Any protests, and 'ou'll be doing it naked."

"Yes, Mistress," Jill sighed, concealing her excitement, knowing she'd always love obeying her new Mistress... she simply loved complying with wicked orders.

Jill went out to her car (naked) and selected a purple sundress and a matching necklace, got dressed, and traipsed off to get a large pizza, while Chelsea crawled over to her Dad and said, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby girl," Dan said, completely exhausted.

THE END (Kinda)

.....

.....

......

EPILOGUE A: CUM WALK

Ms. Lee couldn't help noticing the cum literally dripping off of Jill's face, but she didn't say anything... although she wondered what it might be like to fuck Mr. Weeks... he was certainly a hot one! And this cum walk occurring while her daughter was almost certainly sharing their tent, must mean... well, some very interesting things.

That night Dan and his two sluts eventually slept together in a tangle. But first, Jill watched her husband and daughter making love... not fucking this time... for almost an hour... before she was invited to eat a second creampie.

EPILOGUE B: BACK HOME

Once they were back home, there were some changes. One of them was that Chelsea and her father fucked in the master bedroom every night... and most of the time Jill watched her husband fuck their daughter, fairly often she was permitted to eat her daughter, occasionally she too got fucked, but one thing always happened: she ate a cream pie every night for a bedtime snack.

Another change: Chelsea now slept in the Master bed with her Daddy... unless he'd annoyed her, which happened occasionally, in which case, he slept alone in her former bedroom.

Jill was usually allowed to sleep at the foot of the bed. Or at least that was the original plan, except Chelsea and her father were too tall for that to be doable, so they adjusted their sleeping positions so they could all sleep comfortably, but it was still clear that the Mommy Slut was bottom bitch.

EPILOGUE C: FAMILY ORGY

Three weeks later, Jill's sister Carol arrived unexpectedly one evening for a family visit. Well, it wasn't unexpected by Chelsea, since Mrs. Walker showed up five minutes later, asking, "Am I late, Mistress?" (It didn't escape Dan and Jill that she'd just outed herself to Carol, which would never happen unless Chelsea had instructed her to do it.)

Then as Chelsea led the other three girls upstairs to change, she called down to Dan, "Daddy, I want you to strip naked and carry a chair out onto the lawn, then have a seat in it and wait for us to come out and put on a show for you. It's a nice day, so we might as well put that privacy wall we have around the house to good use."

In almost no time at all, the four girls came out wearing see-through outfits and some fancy jewelry, and did some sexy posing for him, including a synchronized twerking demonstration by the four girls, while they all stared at his hard dick.

Shortly afterwards, the four girls stripped naked. Then Carol pulled Dan to his feet and said to him (while the other three listened in, still staring at his long, hard dick), "Your wife tells me you want to fuck me. Would now be a good time?"

"Hell yeah!" he said.

So they got down to it right there on the lawn. The other three girls watched and jilled off, including non-family member Mrs. Walker, who'd brought along a rough draft of the story you're reading the final draft of right now. So Dan finally got the chance to fuck his sister-in-law for real.

This led, of course, to a fun family orgy, which included non-family member Mrs. Walker, who'd brought along a rough draft of the story.

EPILOGUE D: FUN TIME WITH MS. LEE

A few days later, Chelsea happened to bump into Ms. Lee.

They exchanged a few pleasantries, and then Chelsea mentioned casually, "You know my Dad has had the hots for you for some time, don't you?"

Ms. Lee replied, "He's always been a perfect gentleman on the outside, but he's also given me subtle indications that made me wonder what he really felt. And the feeling's mutual. If the mood strikes us, and I'm hoping it will sometime soon, do you think your mother would get upset if we hooked up?"

Chelsea replied, "So long as she gets to watch, she'll be delighted! She's Daddy's and my cuckold you know, but please don't share that tidbit with anyone I'm not planning on fucking."

"And I notice you're telling me, which I consider good news! I thought that might be the case when she did that cum walk into my store up at the lake to get some pizza. And no, I haven't said anything to anyone about that, not even to her. I pretended not to notice, although it would have been impossible not to, with all that cum literally dripping from her face. Your Dad must come like a firehose!"

"You got that right," Chelsea agreed with a laugh. "You should see it!"

"With that happy thought in mind, Mr. Lee and I plan on hosting a toga party at our restaurant this Friday evening, but it's up to you whether it will actually happen, since we want to invite your family and nobody else. The togas can be as revealing as you like, since they'll probably be discarded before long, once we start playing together."

"So... are you saying you want to eat my pussy?"

At this point Ms. Lee started laughing so hard, she had to bend over and hold her stomach for a few moments. Then she righted herself again and said, sounding more like the whore she'd readily admit to being, instead of a proper Korean businesswoman (except ironically, in South Korea prostitutes are actually called 'businesswomen'), "Sweetheart, I can see where you're going with that question. You're an up-and-coming young Mistress, and all the women who've ever tasted the banquet you've got between your legs just couldn't wait to come back for more. And then when you listed off your requirements for them becoming your pets, they almost peed themselves in their eagerness to sign up. True?"

"Yes, pretty much," Chelsea admitted with an outward shrug. But inwardly, she thought the woman's perception was amazing!

"Well, as a professional courtesy, I have to tell you that I've been stabling pets for more than twenty years. So if you tried to make me into your pet, I'd be very likely to turn you into my pet instead. And I'd rather not do that to you, because I think you show lots of promise as a Domme. However, if you and I can agree to treat each other with respect... as equals... I think we could have lots of fun together as playmates. What do you think?"

Chelsea was startled for a moment, but when she looked into Ms. Lee's eyes, she saw something ferocious lurking behind them. Being who she was, she wasn't intimidated, but she did see someone at least equal to herself, and perhaps even stronger, if only because of the woman's experience. So she replied, "My dear friend and colleague, I can see that you and I are kindred spirits. So yes, I'd love to be your respectful and respected playmate, and my family will be delighted to attend your sexy toga party this Friday!"

......

When Friday evening arrived, the Weeks family arrived at the Korean restaurant. Ms. Lee and her husband Mr. Lee (since Mee Jah... which was her given name... wore the allegorical pants in the family, she always called herself Ms. to indicate that even though she was married, she was a woman who stood on her own two feet) had cleared away the tables and chairs from the centre of the room to make room for playing, and she literally welcomed her guests with open arms. Mr. Lee wasn't quite as effusive, but he did offer their guests a friendly little wave.

Ms. Lee was dressed rather like an Egyptian queen, while Chelsea was dressed (or undressed) to look more like a Greek one. Dan and Mr. Lee were dressed like chief aids to Roman senators, and Jill was topless, as befitted her station as a servant in a wealthy ancient Greek household.

To get the party started, and while everyone got acquainted with Mr. Lee, he served everyone red wine (vinum in Latin) poured into some small, ornate glass vessels like they would have done around the time of the Emperor Claudius.

Soon Mee Jah announced it was time for the clothes to come off, and she thoughtfully produced garter-belts and stockings for all the ladies to put on... since they were all fans of silkstockingslover, and they'd become addicted to the power of silky sheer stockings.

EPILOGUE E: CHEERLEADER ORGY

For her Daddy's birthday, Chelsea came up with the ultimate present... a five-cheerleader reverse gangbang. Well, sorta. Dan didn't get to fuck all of the cheerleaders, but he did get to play with the four of them who weren't his daughter, and then his was one of the dicks who took part in her very first Double Penetration. Her fellow cheerleader Walerie (yes, spelled with a 'W') wielded the other dick, which was a strapless variety of a strap-on that was cleverly anchored inside her pussy.

The Final End.

1...5678910