Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," she shrugged, as she said, "That said, our story so far, while definitely hot enough, is definitely still short a wild sex scene or two."

"Oh, I think we've engaged in some wild sex scenes today," Dan said, thinking of getting caught behind the waterfall, and being blown by his daughter while talking to his wife on the phone. If they were well-written, her readers should find those scenes pretty hot.

"True," she agreed, reaching over and squeezing her Dad's dick, "but we haven't fucked each other yet."

"Oh my," Dan moaned, finding the idea of fucking his daughter so wicked.

"Therefore we haven't..." she continued, her tone sexy and seductive, "...officially consummated our incestuous relationship."

"Fuck," Dan groaned. His daughter's voice, her looks and her actions, were the ultimate temptation.

"That's exactly what I was thinking we should do tonight," she said, as she gave her Dad's dick a firm squeeze and sauntered towards their tent.

Dan stared at his daughter, dying to do just that, yet unable to move a muscle.

"Are you coming?" she taunted, as she opened the tent flaps.

7

"I imagine I will pretty soon," he laughed, as he walked to the tent, more staggering than sauntering, and followed his daughter inside.

"Not too soon, I hope," she smiled, as he zipped up the tent behind them.

Once inside, Dan pulled his daughter in for some passionate embracing and kissing. Finally, completely alone with no chance of outside witnesses showing up by accident, they both gave themselves unconditionally into the passion burning inside. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, while their hands explored each other's bodies.

Dan squeezed his daughter's ass. Chelsea stroked her hands up and down his bare back.

Chelsea moved her hands to his chest and sucked on his nipple.

Dan loved getting his nipples sucked, and he enjoyed the raw pleasure coursing through him. Yet after a short amount of time, he needed to see more of his daughter's tits, and to suck on her nipples. He lifted her bikini top over her head and sighed, "Such lovely tits."

"They're a lot smaller than Mom's," Chelsea said. Her only insecurity was her no more than moderate-sized breasts. They weren't tiny, but they didn't measure up at all to her Mom's D-Cup melons.

"They're perfect," Dad said. "Your Mom's are too big, and they're sagging some these days."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, loving the feeling of her Dad sucking and cupping her breasts, and also his praising her body above her Mom's. "Yes Daddy, suck on your baby girl's perfect tits."

"I love your titties, baby girl," Dan said, finding them the ideal size. While he'd been obsessed with his wife's tits when he was younger, he now considered them too big, and they definitely sagged. Not to mention she didn't enjoy having her tits sucked or played with anymore... ever since giving birth to their daughter.

"You can suck on them anytime you want, Daddy," she moaned, as he licked and sucked on her hard nipples.

Both of them were eventually so consumed with lust that they couldn't wait any longer, so Dan lifted up his daughter, lowered her onto the air mattress and its bedding, and pulled her bikini bottoms off. "Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?" she asked in the cutest, yet sexiest tone ever.

"It depends. Do you want Daddy to fuck you, baby girl?" he asked, as he tossed her bottoms aside, she posed theatrically, and he admired his daughter completely naked for only the second time, the first time being earlier today in the waterfall cave.

"Yes I do, Daddy," Chelsea admitted, sitting up to pull down his swimsuit. "I want your big dick inside me right now." She then got down onto her knees, assumed a theatrical pose, and stared at his raging erection!

Dan had by now rid himself of all his clothes, since he'd been shirtless, and they'd both gone barefoot for ice cream. He carried his daughter to the air mattress, set her down, spread her legs, and slid his dick inside her. There was no licking, no further foreplay, no hesitation, no last-minute regrets, only whole-hearted lust and action.

"Oh yes," Chelsea moaned, as her Dad's eight inches slid inside her. "Fill me with your big dick, Daddy."

"Such a tight pussy," Dan groaned, as he filled her and began stroking in and out, slowly and lovingly.

"No, that's not what I want! You need to fuck me, Daddy, fuck your baby girl, and fuck her hard," Chelsea blurted out adamantly, looking pleadingly up at her Dad.

"You're so beautiful, Chelsea," he said gently, admiring her from above as he rested inside her, enjoying this moment of taboo intimacy.

Chelsea felt a rush of warmth at his words and saw the tender look in his eyes. "I love you, Daddy," she said with utter sincerity.

"I love you too, baby girl," Dan replied, equally sincerely.

"But now that's settled, and I know we both meant every word, it's time for you to FUCK your daughter's cunt with your big fat fuck stick," Chelsea said wickedly, sweeping aside their brief moment of sweet, romantic intimacy.

"You really want to be Daddy's slut, do you?" Dan asked, as he bucked his hips inside her three times, hard.

"Ooooooh, fuck yes, Daddy," she moaned, as intense pleasure coursed through her. "I want to be your three-hole fuck slut, and your daughter cum whore," she declared.

"You want Daddy's dick slamming into your tight pussy?" he growled, loving his sudden rush of power as he glared down at his lustful daughter.

"Oh yes, Daddy, I want you to fuck my young pussy deep and hard," she moaned, loving to see him taking control... just like she planned to do to her mother, once they returned home.

"And you want Dad's big dick pounding your ass too?" he expounded after five quick, deep thrusts.

"Yessssss," she moaned loudly, this teasing driving her wild. Usually she was in charge, typically she controlled the sex no matter who she was with, normally she was the one doing all the teasing. Yet this role reversal was enthralling, and it was driving her wild. "Daddy, I want to feel you stretch my asshole in two, as you drill me with your huge, fat dick!"

"Fuck, you're a nasty little slut," he said, shaking his head as he looked down at his daughter.

"You want me to be a bad girl, Daddy?" she asked. "A nasty girl?"

"Yes, my baby girl," he said, as he resumed slamming into her. "I want you to be the dirtiest Daddy fucker ever."

"I'll be the dirtiest slut you've ever fucked, Daddy," she moaned. "I'll take your dick in all three holes, I'll cuckquean Mommy and make her my cunt licker, and I'll bring my cheerleading, nerd and MILF pets over for you to play with, so long as you keep all their secrets."

"Fuck," Dan groaned, the reality that he was fucking his daughter as they spoke, and yet he was also imagining every one of those other wicked possibilities, had his balls boiling.

"All the time, Daddy," she promised, knowing there was no going back, and that this ribald connection couldn't and wouldn't be a one-weekend-only thing.

"I'll be filling your holes all the time, my baby girl slut," he warned, as he slammed into her hard.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm your baby girl slut," she agreed, loving to be called a slut by her Dad while his big dick was pounding her.

Dan was happy he'd already shot two loads today, or this would have been a rather anti-climactic experience for his baby girl. He was determined to make sure she came first. He knew she was already pretty close, since his big dick was really getting her off.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me," Chelsea moaned, as the pleasure consumed her.

"Come all over Daddy's dick, baby girl slut," Dad ordered, as he watched her tits bounce, and her body quake.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'm so close," Chelsea admitted, as she simply allowed the rapture to build inside her.

"Come on Daddy's dick, you dirty temptress," he said, sensing that just like her mother, she got even more revved up by being called nasty names.

"Oh yes, Daddy, more," Chelsea moaned, her orgasm imminent, but still needing both more hardcore fucking and more name calling.

Knowing she was about to erupt, and that he wouldn't be far behind, he ordered, as he slammed into her as hard and deep as he could, "Come, you filthy Daddy fucker!"

"Daddy!" she screamed, possibly loud enough to alert any nearby campers, as the most intense orgasm imaginable erupted through her, like a tornado touching down.

Dan kept fucking her, knowing that a woman's orgasm could continue a lot longer than a man's, not to mention they could also have multiple orgasms, the lucky sods.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned a lot more softly, as the pleasure usurped all her energy.

Dan slowed down, but he kept fucking her, watching in admiration the beautifully radiant face of his daughter in her afterglow of euphoria. It was the most beautiful sight he'd ever encountered.

"Daddy," she moaned, opening her eyes and looking up at her father, a good minute after the start of her orgasm, that still refused to leave her body completely. "Please... please... I beg you... come inside me!"

"You want Daddy's cum in your ripe cunt?" Dan said, not at all worried about getting her pregnant, since he'd been snipped years ago.

"Yes Daddy, fill your baby girl's slutty cunt with your cum," she replied, having never had a man's load inside her. She was terrified of getting pregnant, even though she was on the pill, and instead, she usually took their loads on her face, tits, or in her mouth. [Here's a tip about the pill: it's 87% effective (which is more effective than using condoms), which sounds pretty good, except it means that out of an average sampling of 100 sexually active women on the pill, at the end of a year, 13 of them will be pregnant.]

"Here it comes, baby girl," he grunted, not able to hold back any longer, and he spewed a big load into his daughter's pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," she trembled, as a second orgasm was building inside her, since the rush of feeling his cum shooting inside her was exhilarating!

"Oh, Chelsea," he groaned, as he collapsed on top of his daughter in complete sexual satisfaction.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned, as she wrapped her legs around him, leaned up and kissed him, not wanting his dick leaving her pussy quite yet.

For several minutes they did nothing but kiss tenderly... a wild contrast to their recent nasty talking and hard fucking... yet so beautiful.

"Okay, you two," came Jill's startling voice from right outside the tent. "I had to find out why my husband wasn't answering my calls or replying to my texts, and it was only a half hour's drive, so here I am, ready or not. I'm coming inside!"

Dan urgently tried to climb off of his daughter to dive into some clothes, but Chelsea held him in place. "No, this is perfect!" she whispered. "Don't say anything, and just kiss me!"

"What the fuck?" Jill gasped, as she opened the tent flap and spied her daughter's naked legs wrapped around her naked husband's butt while they shared a tender kiss, with his dick obviously inside her.

"Hi, Jill," Chelsea said, breaking the kiss, and not acting at all uncomfortable to be caught in the act, and not even unwrapping her legs from her Dad.

Dan's eyes went wide as he turned his head to see his wife storming into the suddenly open tent. "J-J-Jill!" he stammered, as he went to pull out of his daughter, but he was still held in place by her strong, athletic legs.

"Get off of our daughter," Jill ordered, completely stunned by what she was seeing, and their apparent lack of shame at being caught.

"Good timing, Jill," Chelsea said cheerfully, still forcing her Daddy to remain inside her.

"Stop calling me Jill," Jill snapped. "I'm your mother! Dan, how long has this been going on?"

"J-j-just today," Dan stuttered nervously, finally pushing himself back far enough to break free from his daughter's lustful grip.

"Jill, you told us you wanted Daddy and me to get closer," Chelsea said, "so we did," parting her legs wide, to offer her mother a good look at her first-ever cream pie, as she continued disrespectfully addressing her mother by her first name.

"I can't fucking believe this," Jill said in a rage, glaring at her husband's cum leaking out of her daughter's pussy.

"Nevertheless, believe it. And since you've decided to join us Jill, you can come over here and clean up my pussy," Chelsea ordered, looking fiercely into her mother's eyes.

"Chelsea," Dan said, having remained largely silent, unsure of what to say, even though he now hadn't bothered to search out any of the various swimming trunks he'd been wearing ever since he arrived at the campground by the lake.

"You used to love eating pussy back in your college days," Chelsea expounded. "According to a very good source of mine, it was a daily part of your diet."

"Chelsea!" Jill gasped, stunned by her daughter's words, but also by a sudden hunger awakening inside her. She'd pushed her lesbian desires away completely since she got married, resisting Carol, her two years younger yet dominant sister, who'd constantly offered her pussy to her, as well as excellent strap-on fuckings. It was Carol who'd trained Jill into developing an ass trigger for her orgasms during Jill's last two years of college, when they became roommates... but how could Chelsea possibly know about that? But then she suddenly had a clear 'aha moment', telling her exactly how she could know.

"Jill!" Chelsea mocked, her legs still spread wide open. "This pussy isn't going to eat itself. Now be a good slut, get over here, and clean up your daughter's freshly fucked cunt."

Jill was stunned. She looked queries at her husband, who was looking back at her with a similarly shocked face. He'd just been caught in the illegal act of incest (oh, and by the by, also being unfaithful to his wife), but then moments later had discovered that his wife too might have committed incest... albeit a couple decades ago.

"Right now, Jill," Chelsea ordered, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to her cunt. "Or should I call you... Pet Jellybean?"

Pet Jellybean had been her younger sister's pet nickname for her throughout her two plus years of sexual submission to her... which she'd quit cold turkey a mere five minutes before she walked down the aisle... having eaten Carol's pussy in a greenhouse next door to the church just a few minutes after getting ass fucked to multiple orgasms. The photos of her walking down the aisle showed her face glistening, and her cheeks radiant... only her sister having any clue it was because of her complete sexual rapture and subsequent shame.

"You had sex with your sister?" Dan asked, flabbergasted, unable to fathom that happening. Sure, Jill had always been a nasty slut on occasion, a side of her he'd unfortunately seen less and less of as the years went by, but she'd never given him the remotest hint that she had a taste for pussy.

"You're criticizing me? You just finished fucking our innocent daughter!" Jill snapped, hating how this confrontation was turning against her.

"I'm not so innocent, Jill... I've been doing my best to seduce my Daddy for weeks! And earlier today, he ate my pussy during our 69 in the cave behind the waterfall," Chelsea informed her. "So now you need to come and do the same, without the 69." She then added illogically, "Fair's fair, you know."

Jill could feel shame consuming her... or perhaps it was lust, since she couldn't stop staring at her daughter's ripe cunt. She'd never eaten a cream pie... that delicacy wasn't normally available in lesbian couplings... yet she loved the taste of both cunt cum and dick cum, so she was certain that a cocktail of the two together would be delicious.

"Now, Jill," Chelsea said, sighing. "We both know you can't ever resist a willing pussy. You're literally salivating right now... drooling even... just because you're looking at my cum-filled cunt."

Dan, sensing a way out of what a couple minutes ago had looked like an unavoidable family disaster, chimed in, "Do it Jill! Do yourself a favour, and go ahead and eat your daughter's cunt. I can assure you it's absolutely delicious!"

"You actually want me to?" Jill asked, dazed... confused... hungry... ashamed... lustful... bewildered... "But you're my husband!"

"Your husband does want you to, if only because I want him to want you to. I'm in charge of organizing all the sex in this family from now on," Chelsea staked her claim. "And you, my darling Mommy, are bottom bitch. Now crawl over here and serve your daughter. Serve your new Mistress!"

"Mistress?" Jill echoed, this being a word she hadn't heard in a long time, although she read it lots in lesbian porn, where younger girls seduced and dominated women whom she always pictured as herself... including frequent daughter-mother incest scenes, where the daughter was wearing Chelsea's face while she turned her 'Mommy', wearing Jill's face, into her pet. She'd fantasized about something like this actually happening within her family for a while, which was one of the reasons she'd been coming down so hard on her daughter; it was because she was terrified that her own sexual weakness might bubble up inside her and create an incestuous disaster! So to cover up her own shameful lust for her daughter, she'd unfairly fended her off and kept her at a safe distance.

"It's an honorific Auntie Carol tells me you used to use lots," Chelsea said, knowing her mother was weakening, and was about to cross the line... that same look she'd already seen on Joan's and Mrs. Walker's faces, moments before they'd succumbed to her charms and her pussy.

"We can't do this," Jill said disbelievingly, "we mustn't!" her rage and anger now completely dissipated.

Chelsea sighed, "Get your ass over here and eat my cunt, or I'll get Dad to do it for me, while you watch."

Dan had never tasted a cream pie, nor was he certain he'd obey his daughter under these extreme circumstances... but he also wasn't certain he wouldn't... as he watched this power struggle playing out between these two very strong-willed females.

"You're going to allow your daughter to talk to me like that?" Jill asked Dan. Her tone wasn't anger, but disbelief.

Dan, picking a side, shrugged and said, "Yes, indeed. Chelsea is now our Mistress, and you and I know very well how submissive you are... and how good you always feel whenever you own that side of yourself. So if you want to be happy, and you want our family to be happy, then just think of ice cream, and stop resisting who you are, get your face between your daughter's legs, and gobble down all that tasty cum that I shot inside her sweet pussy."

Jill was doubly shocked by her husband's words, although she had to admit she always loved it whenever he took control, and way back when, she'd never been able to deny Carol anything... until suddenly she could. So she looked at her daughter, then looked back at her husband... and then sheepishly, silently... feeling a mixture of lust and shame... but also contentment coursing through her... she stripped off her dress (leaving herself completely naked except for her ubiquitous long stockings), got down on her knees, and crawled across the tent towards her naked, spread-legged daughter.

1...45678...10