Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chelsea, please don't talk to me like that," Jill objected, feeling completely horrified and humiliated by having her innocent daughter hear her say what she'd said.

As her Dad licked her pussy, she said, "Please don't worry, Mom; I'm not judging you, I'm just trying to process what I just learned about you two sex fiends."

"We're no such thing!" she lied. Or not really, since she hadn't been a sex fiend at all recently. "Can you please give me back to your father?" Jill asked, not knowing what she could possibly say to her daughter at this point.

"No, not right now," Chelsea said, "Daddy's with me this weekend so we can bond. You can have him back tomorrow, for your ass fucking... or what did you call it... getting sodomized."

"Chelsea!" Jill said, humiliated, but now getting angry at the flippant way her daughter was talking to her.

"Jill!" Chelsea countered with just as much heat, and using her mother's first name, thinking this was the perfect way to begun the cuckqueaning process she'd been pondering. "You want Daddy to hurry home... to end his Dad-Daughter Date Weekend early... so he can ass fuck you? Is that what you're saying?"

Dan felt so bad. His daughter was completely humiliating his wife. He should stand up for her. Yet instead, he just kept licking his daughter's delicious pussy.

"No, Chelsea, that isn't what I meant at all," Jill defended herself desperately. "You and your father do need your special time together!"

"And you're trying to upstage that special time by drawing all his attention to your asshole," Chelsea accused, sounding very angry, when in truth she was highly amused.

"No, no, no," Jill said, tears streaming down her face. Where the fuck is Dan? Why isn't he doing anything about this? "And please don't use that language."

"Sorry. You're drawing his attention to your anus, then," Chelsea corrected herself, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Please give the phone to your father," Jill demanded.

"So you can tempt him away from me with anal sex?" Chelsea asked, as she began really grinding on her Dad's face. "No, I think I'll keep Daddy all to myself for the rest of the weekend."

"Chelsea, give me to your father right now!" Jill demanded again.

"No, Jill," Chelsea responded firmly. "You may have my Daddy back when we return home tomorrow night, but until then, he's all mine." And without another word, Chelsea hung up on her mother and moaned, "Oh yes, Daddy, eat your baby girl's pussy... I'm so close to coming!"

Dan obeyed, even though he felt guilty for allowing his wife to be so humiliated by their daughter... although he was also confused by how much listening to his daughter verbally dominating his wife had turned him on.

His phone rang again, and Chelsea ordered, "Let it go to voice mail; we can deal with her later."

Dan knew he should answer it, there would be hell to pay later, yet the tantalizing, addicting taste of his daughter was all-consuming.

He licked.

She moaned.

And a couple minutes later, Chelsea had her second orgasm of the day (and ever) from her father's expert tongue.

Once she was finished coming, she said, "God, you have an amazing tongue."

"Your Mom is going to be so pissed," Dan said as he wiped his daughter's wetness off of his face.

"I won't let her steal our Daddy-daughter time from us," she insisted.

"But you really humiliated her," Dan pointed out.

"And you liked it."

"I did not," Dan lied.

"Yes, you did, and the way you were gasping into my cunt gave you away," Chelsea said. "It really turned you on."

"Okay, okay, you're right. But even if it did," Dan said, no point in lying, when it was obvious it had turned him on, "that doesn't mean it's right."

"Are you siding with Mom?" Chelsea asked, feigning her feelings were being hurt.

"No, no, no," Dan said quickly. "It's just that I love you both."

"Okay, that's fair. But what if you could have your cake and eat it too?" Chelsea asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What if you could keep letting your daughter suck your big dick whenever you wanted, eat my pussy whenever you're hungry, slide that big dick in your baby girl's ass while Mom knows it's happening and makes us dinner, and you could even watch Mom eating my pussy?" Chelsea asked, the plan already formulating in her head... the seeds having already been planted during her recent altercation with her.

"What?" Dan asked, having heard his daughter's words and their resultant nasty images popping into his head, and yet not able to fathom how any of that could possibly take place for real.

"If you just let me do my thing when we get home, I can have Mom not only eating my pussy, but she can watch you slamming that big dick of yours in any of my three holes you like, and maybe even into Joan's, too," Chelsea asserted confidently.

"No way," Dan said, even though all those ideas were very appealing, and he couldn't help visualizing them happening. As wrong as all of this seemed, there was no way he could return home and go back to living their lives like before. Much more appealing was his current fantasy of his fucking Joan like crazy, while Jill went down on their daughter on the same bed!

"Very few men or women can resist me," Chelsea pointed out, giving him her seductive smile.

"That I can believe," Dan said, as his phone began ringing again. "But your mother is on an entirely different level. She too is no stranger to wrapping people around her little finger."

"Maybe, maybe not. Is she submissive in the bedroom?" Chelsea asked, waving him away from the phone as he reached to pick it up.

"Yeah," he answered, figuring that was obvious to his daughter by now.

"Then she'll be an easy turn," Chelsea deduced.

"Turn," he said, a term he'd encountered in many lesbian stories... those ones being his second favorite theme, right after incest.

"Yes, as in, 'I'm going to turn her into our pet,'" Chelsea said, standing up.

"Our pet?" Dan repeated, apparently unable to absorb any of her concepts.

"Trust me," she said, as the phone reluctantly stopped ringing. "She'll be eating your cum out of my asshole before you know it."

"Jesus Christ!" Dan said (yet again), this weekend becoming more and more surreal the longer it continued.

"Do you want to see that happen?" Chelsea asked.

"I plead the Fifth," Dan answered.

"Overruled. Tell me," Chelsea said, now standing right in front of him.

"Yeah," Dan admitted.

"Yeah, what?" Chelsea pursued.

"Yes, I'd really like to see Jill eating my cum out of your asshole," Dan said wickedly, the vision now planted in his head.

"Good," Chelsea nodded. "Operation Cuckquean Mommy is officially underway."

"Cuckquean Mommy?" Dan asked, that not being a term he knew.

"A cuckquean is a woman who submissively allows, and typically also gets sexually excited by watching a younger, usually hotter woman, fucking and having other kinds of sex with her husband," Chelsea explained.

"How do you even know that?" Dan asked.

"With all the porn hidden away behind those inadequate passwords in your computer, how do you not?" Chelsea revealed another secret.

"Shit," Dan sighed.

Chelsea shrugged, "I found it pretty hot, especially all that Dad and daughter stuff."

"Then there's no longer any reason for me to just to read about it and wish," Dan gave in, deciding to go along with the plan... really, what else could he do... he was in way too deep, and he was still looking forward to fucking his daughter's remaining two holes.

"Exactly," she said, as they packed up and finished the final hour of their hike, Dan obediently ignoring the vibrations alerting him that he had a constantly growing number of texts. "And don't you dare respond to any of her texts; she can just wait until we get home. And then the fun can begin!"

"I got it," Dan said, knowing he'd have to face wrath and fury when he got home... unless Chelsea somehow could turn on her magic, just like she'd gotten him on board with taking part in an incestuous relationship.

They returned to their campsite, and Dan asked, "Want to go for some ice cream?"

"I can never get enough cream," Chelsea replied.

"Well, the cream you've been imbibing today has been a lot warmer, I imagine," the father countered.

"Yes, and it's gooey and salty too," Chelsea nodded.

"I hear it's an acquired taste," Dan said, having heard that many women hated it.

"Perhaps for some. But I loved it at first swallow," the sexy daughter shrugged.

"I've always had the same love for feminine cream," Dan shared. (Shared. Such a wholesome-sounding word, isn't it?)

"I'll change bathing suits, and we'll go," Chelsea nodded, and shortly afterwards, they walked the few minutes to the lake store while Dan, a little worried they might bump into the older couple who'd caught them in the act earlier, kept looking nervously over his shoulder.

At the store, Dan chatted with the owner, Ms. Lee, a Korean American lady who also ran a Korean restaurant back in the city. Dan had done a lot of work for her at both locations, and he'd always found her a sexy, although very diminutive woman. She'd always been very flirtatious with him, while he'd done his best to keep things professional. For instance, he once asked why she had a tattoo on her chest, and she explained that unlike many women, she liked it when people looked at her chest. And now that she had the tattoo, some people, primarily men, who might be reluctant to look for fear of getting busted, now had an excuse to look at her bust as much as they pleased. But now that his 'innocent' daughter seemed to be opening new doors for him, maybe Ms. Lee could be persuaded to have a fling with him sometime. But he wouldn't do any such thing on the sly. And before Jill would ever agree to more of an open relationship with him, then once they got back home, he'd have to see how well Chelsea's cuckqueaning seduction turned out for them all.

Chelsea was licking her mint-chocolate chip ice cream cone, when her eyes went wide. It can't be! Yet it was. It was Mrs. Walker... with her family. This was fate! She rushed 0over and said, "Hi, Mrs. Walker."

Jasmine's eyes went wide. She knew that voice! She knew that tone. Usually those words and that tone were quickly followed by her getting down on her knees and licking the teenage student's amazingly delicious pussy. Somehow, Chelsea had never revealed how she'd discovered it, the teen knew about her secret life... as an author... on an erotica website called Literotica. A life that if revealed, would end not only her teaching career, but likely also her marriage (although she could never decide whether her husband would be outraged or enthusiastically turned on). She slowly turned her head, praying Chelsea would be as discreet as she'd already been in their increasingly frequent encounters over the past few weeks, "Hi, Chelsea."

"What are you doing here?" Chelsea asked, even though since she was here at the lake, the answer was pretty obvious.

"Just enjoying the lake with my family," Jasmine said, hinting slyly for her student/Mistress to play it cool.

"I'm here with my Dad," Chelsea said, as she extended her hand to Jasmine's husband, "Hi, Mr. Walker, I'm Chelsea, the brilliant girl Mrs. Walker calls her favourite student."

"Nice to meet you, brilliant Chelsea," the handsome man replied, unable to resist checking out the ebony beauty.

"Sorry. Yes, Jim, this is my student Chelsea," Jasmine jumped in, hating when her husband didn't introduce her to someone he knew but she didn't.

"Why don't you two chat?" he offered. "I'll take the kids to get some ice cream."

"Thanks," Jasmine said, relieved by how smoothly this encounter was going so far.

As soon as the handsome husband was out of earshot, Chelsea smiled and offered her ice cream cone to her teacher, "Want a lick?"

"Please, not here," Jasmine pleaded, ignoring the innuendo and glancing nervously over to her husband and her two middle school kids.

"I have to say... you're looking really hot today, Jas. You certainly don't wear sexy dresses like this one at school. there's no back above the waist, and you're showing some lovely side boob!"

"And you're hardly wearing anything at all! Does your family know you're out in public dressed like this?"

"My Dad certainly does. He's the handsome brother over there chatting up Ms. Lee right now. But back to my point: shall we say my tent in a little while?" Chelsea asked.

"Please, Chelsea," Jasmine continued begging, even though she insanely craved the heavenly taste of this teen's twat... having finally fulfilled one of her many deep and secret fantasies... serving as a submissive to a student, and munching on her pussy. She could never get enough, and she'd left her house to eat Chelsea's pussy in her garage, had excused herself from a dinner with family and friends to eat Chelsea's cunt in a bathroom, and had slipped away from an evening drama production to devour Chelsea's peach in her darkened classroom. She was addicted to this girl... she knew it... so she also knew that if Chelsea ordered her to meet her somewhere, she'd have a hard time resisting.

"You're begging," Chelsea smiled, "I like that."

"My family is standing right over there," Jasmine pointed out the obvious.

"And my Dad is coming over here right now," Chelsea said. "Actually, I'm sure he'd love to meet you."

"Please, be discreet," Jasmine worried, just as the handsome and obviously very fit black man arrived.

"Dad, this is my favourite teacher, Mrs. Walker," Chelsea said.

Dan tried to process whether that was the name of the teacher she'd mentioned in the litany of female conquests she'd enumerated earlier. Mrs. Walker reminded him of a teacher he'd jerked off to back when he was in high school: a Mrs. Jones. "Hi, Mrs. Walker," Dan greeted, extending his hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Weeks," Jasmine greeted warmly, like she did anytime she met a student's parent.

"You as well," Dan said, finding it easy to imagine this hot, slender, bespectacled redhead eating out his daughter. He also thought she looked incredibly beautiful and sexy, and he found it difficult not to stare at her tits and ass. He did only moderately well at reining himself in.

"Mrs. Walker is my favourite teacher," Chelsea repeated, stressing the word, hoping her Dad would catch on that this teacher was one of her pussy pets.

"I hope my wild and crazy daughter isn't too much of a handful for her teachers," Dan said semi-apologetically.

"Oh, not at all, she's very sweet," Jasmine said.

"Sweet as cherry pie," Chelsea elaborated, not bluntly saying anything, yet making Jasmine blush, which confirmed her Dad's assumption for him.

"I need to get back to my family," Jasmine said, needing this understated but painfully pointed conversation to be over.

"Understood. But I think you should stop by to visit us tonight," Chelsea said. And that statement was blunt.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to," Jasmine demurred.

"Around ten will be perfect," Chelsea said as if she hadn't spoken. "Lot 43."

Before Jasmine could say anything else, Chelsea turned and left.

Dan, curious to see where this would go, whether this teacher would obey his daughter, and whether he'd get a chance to see this hot, distinguished fox naked, said, "Then I guess we'll see you tonight, Mrs. Walker."

"Yes, I'll try to stop by," Jasmine more or less agreed, mortified by how easily this summons, for that's exactly what it was, might make her life fall apart.

"Please do," Dan said, "I'd love to see more of you," as he turned and left, wondering if he'd just been too blatant. He probably had.

Outside, Dan asked, wanting to confirm his assumption, "Is that the same teacher you mentioned earlier?"

"She is," Chelsea nodded, as she licked her ice cream. "Rather serendipitous, don't you think?"

"She's hot," Dan said.

"I'll tell you a secret. You already know her way better than you think you do," Chelsea confided.

"How so?" Dan said, pretty sure he would have remembered meeting her. He wasn't the one who attended the parent-teacher interviews.

"Want to hear the hottest secret ever?" Chelsea asked, licking her ice cream, which for Dan, now looked hot as fuck.

"Hotter than what you and I did today?" Dan asked, by now having fully accepted their taboo wickedness, and looking forward to more of it tonight.

"Maybe hotter, and definitely more shocking," Chelsea said, recalling when she'd first discovered that Mrs. Walker, her English teacher, was an erotic writer.

"I can't fathom," Dan said, the teacher looking so sweet and demure... except for that very sexy sundress she was wearing...with apparently no underwear... although he had no doubt she'd eaten out his daughter... which was so fucking hot... and although there was likely no way he could ever watch that happening live, God did he want to.

"She wears nylons every day at school," Chelsea said.

"Cool," Dan said, imagining the teacher in nylons.

"Only thigh highs, or a garter-belt and stockings, per my instructions," Chelsea continued.

"Hot," Dan said. Although these details were interesting, they didn't come anywhere close to the naughty, semi-public incestuous acts the two of them had committed today.

"You still don't know quite how hot," Chelsea foreshadowed. "You read a lot of stories on Literotica, don't you?"

"Define a lot?" Dan joked, it being his go to website for self-pleasure help. He enjoyed video porn, especially when it featured women in nylons, but he preferred well-written erotica.

"Every day?" she smiled.

"Okay, then a lot," he laughed.

"Who's your favourite author?"

"I'm not sure I have just one," Dan said. He enjoyed HeyAll, lovecraft68, dezurtdawg, MLT17, coxswain, BrokenSpokes, Salacious_Scribe, oggbashan and silkstockingslover, just to name a few.

"Do you read silkstockingslover?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Her lesbian and incest stories are particularly hot," she said.

"They are," Dan agreed. Since she wrote about his favorite fetish, nylons, in pretty much every story, she was one of his regular go to reads. Her releasing a new story almost every week, also helped.

"I think one of her next postings will tell everybody our story," Chelsea said.

"What?" Dan said.

"You're not being very observant," Chelsea smiled, as they reached their campsite. "Mrs. Walker is aka silkstockingslover."

"No way!" Dan blurted out. This revelation, while not more shocking than what they'd done today, was damn close.

"Yep," Chelsea nodded. "I happened to see what she was writing on her iPad one day at her desk, and I put it all together."

"Wow!" was all that Dan could muster. He'd read pretty much every story she'd ever written... even the gay ones, even though that wasn't really his thing. The extensive illustrated series she'd collaborated on with that hot black couple had been particularly... ummm... moving.

"Yeah," Chelsea nodded. "I think I'll make the slut write our story, and she can release it for the Summer 2020 contest."

"Seriously?" Dan asked.

"Sure," she nodded. "Why not?"

"At least get her to change our names," Dan said, the idea of the world reading their nasty, raw story was both intriguing and terrifying. The idea of other people, assumedly both men and women, commenting on it, even pleasuring themselves to it, was so surreal, yet kind of hot.

1...34567...10