Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Chelsea encouraged her, having learned from reading many online stories, especially the ones written by Jasmine, and more recently from her own experience, that proper encouragement when a pet was being obedient, helped to strengthen their complete submission.

Jill felt a rush of wetness leaking down her thighs (she never wore a bra or panties) upon hearing that simple condescending compliment. She reverted to the submissive persona she'd inhabited during her last two college years and less frequently until she was married, especially her mindless obedience to her younger sister Carol, who according to both of their opinions, had dominated her most satisfactorily... and she was now discovering that her daughter had many of Carol's same irresistible mannerisms. Soon she found herself just a few inches away from tasting her first pussy in almost twenty years. It looked and smelled utterly delicious!

"Go ahead, Mommy Pet," Chelsea ordered, using a term she'd read many times in daughter/mother incest stories, where more times than not, the mother was the one submitting to the younger version of herself.

Jill couldn't resist any longer, and she allowed Chelsea to position her on her back on the air mattress before climbing on top of her, and she began licking her daughter's pussy, her lust for her daughter overriding all the common-sense responsibility she'd ever had. This was her first taste of pussy in two decades!

Dan let out a gasp. In what had already been the most incredibly sexual and surreal day in his life, it continued becoming more and more so.

"I told you Mommy would do it, Daddy," Chelsea moaned, as she placed her hand on the back of her mother's head, a powerful move that either established... or added to... the hierarchy of a sexual relationship. "Mommy will serve as our cuckquean very willingly!"

Jill had no idea what a cuckquean was, but even though it sounded powerless, she didn't care. The taste of her daughter's pussy, blended with her husband's always tasty cum, was the ultimate in satisfying cocktails. She lapped it into her mouth like it was her final meal, devouring the sweet nectar and the addicting cum.

"You were absolutely right," Dan admitted, shaking his head in awe, while he watched the hottest interaction he'd ever witnessed. Every guy wants to watch two women having lesbian sex, and likely many men with daughters would love to see their wife eating out their daughter or vice versa, but he assumed he was one of the few elite men in the entire world actually to witness it!

"I usually am," Chelsea moaned, her second orgasm of the evening, the one that had been rising when her Dad was still inside her, and then had lingered on stand-by for several interminable minutes, was blessedly back on the rise, as she discovered her mother was a first-rate cunt licker. "Mommy, you clearly haven't lost the skill of eating cunt just from your long-term lack of practice. Are you also still good at riding bicycles?"

"Thanks! And yes, I think I still am," Jill said gratefully, relishing the strange compliment and quirky question, since she hadn't known whether she still retained her magic tongue. And since she apparently did, she presumed she was still proficient in the other skill as well. The important part was that back in college, she could get a girl off very quickly, and now she was glad she was getting her daughter off so well. Sometimes Carol had wanted quick orgasms (bathroom stall, under a table in a restaurant, in a theatre, in a taxi, in their parents' kitchen while Mom and Dad were in the living room, and twice at her bachelorette party with other unknowing women chattering nearby), but other times she'd dined on her for an hour or more in the privacy of their dorm room. Carol had sometimes invited her friends over to be serviced, usually two or three of them, but once it was her entire volleyball team! Her wildest night ever had been at a sorority party, where she got forty-seven different women off over the course of several hours... and was actually annoyed afterwards, because she hadn't reached a nice round fifty. She'd long presumed those exciting days were over, but Chelsea was already proving to be an imaginative and exciting Mistress!

"I can arrange for you to fuck Mommy's ass now, if you want," Chelsea offered.

"I still need a little more time to recover," Dan demurred, which wasn't really true. He definitely could have slid his erect dick into his wife's asshole right away, but the next thing he really wanted to do tonight was to fill that same hole in his daughter. So first things first.

"Hmmmm," Chelsea smiled, reading her Dad's mind, "unless you're saving that next load for your baby girl's asshole."

"Meatloaf tells us that two out of three ain't bad, but I think three out of three would be even better," Dan opined, although his daughter, who'd been born a few years into the 21st century, likely wouldn't get the 70's reference.

Jill couldn't believe she was eating her daughter's pussy, and she was even doing it with her husband's cum inside of it. She also couldn't believe how good her baby girl tasted and how, after denying this side of herself for almost twenty years, how liberating it felt to be ruled by her; as if the most crushing weight in the world had been lifted from her shoulders! That she was once again serving between a girl's legs (her daughter's instead of her sister's this time). She should have been appalled at herself; she'd been berating herself for twenty years because of her past incestuous indiscretions, yet now for the first time in two decades, she felt liberated! Like she'd become her true self again!

"Are you looking forward to watching Daddy fuck my ass later on, Mommy Pet?" Chelsea asked.

The question sounded ludicrous... but only at first. Because this situation had escalated... beyond the shocking, the absurd, and even the wild... rather quickly, and although she'd love to have her husband's dick deep inside her own asshole, the idea of watching her husband ass fucking her daughter now seemed delightful! Maybe even so exciting that she too could come without her snatch even being touched! But she didn't admit that. She said instead, letting her husband know for the first time she was no longer furious with him, while Chelsea released her head so she could speak, "If I get to choose, I'd rather have your Daddy's dick deep inside my own asshole while you watch."

Chelsea lifted her mother's face by her chin, and made something crystal clear. "Jill... Mommy Pet... our new cuckquean... from now on, you'll only have access to my Daddy's dick whenever I allow you to."

"Say what?" Jill exclaimed, this new assertion surprising her, even following the myriad of overbearing surprises she'd encountered since she'd arrived... what... fifteen minutes ago?

"In all matters sexual within our family, I'll make all of our decisions from now on," Chelsea explained.

"Chelsea, I don't...." Jill began to protest.

Chelsea cut her off, having already negotiated a few protests from her pets, mostly new ones, who felt they had reason to object to something she required from them. Such as Mrs. Walker's brief and ineffective reticence earlier today. By now she knew from experience how to put a pet in her place, and one of the best methods was not to allow her the opportunity to voice the protest in the first place. "Stop talking right now Mommy Pet, before you dig yourself into a hole you won't enjoy climbing back out of. This isn't a negotiation. I'm now your Mistress... your ruler. You're now my totally obedient pet, and because it pleases me to give him the right, Daddy now gets to fuck me whenever he wants, instead of fucking you. And if he does want to fuck you on occasion, or to fuck anyone else, such as that cute Ms. Lee who obviously has the hots for him, he'll need to get my permission first."

"Chelsea, I...." Jill once again tried to protest. This autocratic takeover by her eighteen-year-old daughter was too much!

"Again slut, you need to stop talking now. I now make all the rules in this family, and you shall always abide by them. Unless... you don't want to eat my cunt anymore," Chelsea dictated. She knew from experience that submissive cunt lickers, once they'd sampled her delicious delicacy, couldn't resist partaking again and again, anytime she deigned to offer it to them.

In the distant past, Jill had performed many objectionable or humiliating tasks because of that exact same threat from her sister. The times she'd eaten her sister at their parents' house, or had crawled under a table at a busy restaurant to service one of Carol's best friends, or had worn a ridiculously short, flimsy skirt with no panties out in public on a windy day, were all because she'd caved after being given that exact same threat by her sister. Each time those words had been uttered by Carol, terror had shot through her, so she'd always ended up doing exactly as she was told. In the past, that had only meant utter obedience to her sister, but tonight's version would not only require her utter obedience to her daughter, but it would also impact her marriage, and the nature of her entire household.

She was speechless!

"So what will it be? Should I get Daddy to finish eating me?" Chelsea asked, looking down at her indecisive Mom, who looked totally overwhelmed.

"Chelsea, I... um..." Jill began looking back and forth. First at her daughter's face, and then down at her daughter's pussy, over and over.

"Say the words, Mommy," Chelsea said, knowing she had her mother hook, line and licker. "Say, 'Yes Mistress, I agree that you own me from now on'."

"Go ahead and say it, Jill. Again, you'll be doing yourself a big favour," Dan added, deciding he'd picked the winning side, and sensing while he watched his wife succumbing to their daughter, that she was just like many of silkstockingslover's story characters... who just needed a final push, or even just a gentle little nudge, to accept her basic sexual desires and her natural desire to be submissive. This could turn out to be the greatest story silkstockingslover had ever written... at least from his standpoint... although nobody reading it would believe it was actually true.

Jill couldn't resist anymore. The last of her fragile resistance was shattered, as she was gently double teamed by her daughter and her husband, "Yes, Mistress Chelsea, I agree that you own me from now on." She even elaborated a bit by adding, "And I also pledge my three sexual orifices to the unlimited service of anyone you might care to loan them out to."

"Well said, my new pet. And you're happy for me to fuck Daddy anytime I want?"

"Yes, whenever you want," Jill agreed. The prospect of watching them fucking each other was really beginning to turn her on.

"And you will never have any more orgasms except when I give you permission?" Chelsea continued her impromptu litany.

"Yes, Mistress," Jill agreed reluctantly, giving one condition, "just so long as I can eat your pussy on a regular basis."

"I agree with pleasure, although it will usually be after Daddy has filled my cunt with his cum," Chelsea clarified.

"All the better," Jill agreed, as she dove back into her daughter's pussy... the cream pie mixture of her husband's and daughter's cum was utterly delicious!

"Oh yes, Mommy Pet, eat your daughter's cunt, you dirty incestuous Mommy Slut," Chelsea ordered wickedly, making Dan's dick harden again (he'd never stopped gripping it during all this time, although he wasn't actually jacking off), and Jill's cunt was awash with her own juices.

"Yes Mistress, with pleasure," Jill said, as she eagerly resumed licking her daughter's cunt.

"Eat your daughter's cunt and my cum, daughter licker," Dan ordered, although daughter licker didn't sound nearly as hot as Chelsea's new titles of Mother Fucker and Daddy Fucker.

"Yes, Master," Jill agreed mindlessly, uttering a term she'd never used before. During her prior wild days she'd been strictly a lesbian; then when she married Dan she'd become strictly heterosexual, but now she was free... subject to strict orders of course... to be fully bisexual!

Dan was rock hard again, and so he took a few steps over to his daughter, and slid his dick into her mouth. He didn't ask permission, taking her at her word that her permission was automatically a given.

And Chelsea didn't object, she just began bobbing, even as her orgasm was building from her mother's amazing tongue, and because of her mother's utter submission.

Jill glanced up periodically, and caught glimpses of her husband's dick in her daughter's mouth. Although she'd always loved his dick, she now realized she loved pussy even more... a preference she'd been denying to herself for twenty years. But following that first lick of her daughter's pussy, all those years of denial were swept aside, and her inborn lust for pussy was consuming her once again. Not that she'd ever refuse a dick whenever her Mistress required her to service one or more of them, she just preferred pussy.

Dan decided to really exercise the control his daughter was allowing him, so he ordered, "Baby girl, get on all fours."

"Does that mean you're going to fuck my ass, Daddy?" Chelsea asked sexily.

"That depends. Do you want Daddy's dick inside your asshole, baby girl?" Dan asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I want your big dick inside my asshole while Mommy watches," Chelsea said, and she left her Mom's tongue behind for now and got onto all fours.

"Eat her asshole, Jill," Dan ordered, "get it nice and wet for my dick."

Jill was feeling so fucking horny, really wanting Dan's big dick inside her own ass, but also really wanting to taste the full flood of her daughter's cunt cum. Yet she wanted even more to obey any order whatsoever from her Mistress or her Master, no matter how objectionable she might ordinarily consider it to be. Chelsea stood up next to the air mattress, and Jill crawled up behind her perfect ass, and she began licking her daughter's asshole, while her daughter reached behind herself to shove her Mom's head firmly into place. Just like eating pussy, Jill hadn't eaten anyone's asshole in two decades, but she'd done it on occasion, back in her prior years of happy submission. Her sister hadn't wanted anything going into her own ass, although she enjoyed cornholing other girls, and she enjoyed a good rimming on occasion. Rimming someone was a humiliating act. Which of course satisfied Jill's submissive desires splendidly.

"Yes, Mommy, eat my asshole; get it nice and spit-slick for Daddy's big dick," Chelsea moaned, loving the feeling of a tongue in her ass, and loving the power she was now brandishing over her mother.

Dan couldn't believe it! Watching his wife obeying both him and his daughter so eagerly by eating her pussy, eating her ass, and declaring herself a pet to them both was almost too exciting to bear! He stroked his dick as he prepared to take the third of his daughter's holes, thus completing his entire trifecta in a single day. He fully realized of course that his ordering his daughter around was subject to her whim of the moment, and he was fine with that... in fact, he was thrilled by how all of today had gone.

"Get that tongue inside my ass, you worthless Mommy Slut," Chelsea ordered, continuing to good-naturedly humiliate her new pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Jill said, yearning from deep down inside herself to obey her daughter, to be a stellar pet to her. She swirled her tongue around the sweaty rosebud, and she pointed and stiffened it, trying to force it inside. Knowing her husband's dick was huge, and it would tear this tight little asshole apart even if her baby girl had taken some dicks or dildos in the ass before, which she assumed she had, this asshole still needed some gaping. She asked, "Mistress, may I please finger your asshole and gape it a bit for Daddy's big dick?"

"Yes, you good Mommy Pet, that's a good idea; finger fuck my asshole," Chelsea agreed, as Dan continued watching in awe. Chelsea looked back and saw her Dad watching and stroking his dick, and she asked, "Enjoying the show, Daddy?"

"Very much, baby girl," he enthused, loving the sight as Jill slid a finger into her daughter's ass.

"Oh yes, Mommy Pet! Finger your baby girl's tight little asshole," Chelsea moaned, loving to talk as nastily as she could.

"It's such a lovely little asshole, Mistress," Jill said sincerely, in awe of her daughter's tight pucker.

"I bet it's a lot tighter than your well-used asshole," Chelsea said, reminding her mother of their difference in age and experience.

"That's true. Your father has been gaping my asshole for years with his huge dick," Jill agreed, looking at her husband. "Are you enjoying this, honey?"

"Just as much as you are," Dan assured her.

Jill turned back and focused on her daughter's ass, and she wiggled her finger around inside, beginning to gape it.

"Shove another finger in, Mom," Chelsea ordered, wanting to get Dad's dick in her ass soon, but agreeing that some gaping would be beneficial.

"Yes, baby girl," Jill said, and she slid a second finger inside, maternally preparing her daughter's asshole for the pleasure and pain of a big dick slamming into her asshole.

"Oh yes, Daddy, see? Mommy is fingering my asshole for me," Chelsea moaned.

"She's also getting it nice and ready for my big dick," Dan said, getting a little impatient. He wanted to get to fucking that puckered asshole!

"Yes, I want your dick inside my ass so bad, Daddy," Chelsea said. "It'll complete the trifecta of fucking all of my holes on our very first day of openly playing together!"

"Yes, baby girl," Dad nodded, as he moved towards her. "My dick in every hole."

"Every day, Daddy," Chelsea moaned.

"Anytime you want it," Dan agreed. "Slut Jill, crawl underneath your daughter and eat her cunt while I ass fuck her."

"Yes, Master," Jill said happily, pulling her fingers out of her daughter's asshole and crawling back onto the air mattress, whereupon Chelsea laid face down on top of her so she was looking up at her daughter's sweet pussy, and soon she'd also be able to watch her husband's dick sliding in and out of her ass from only a few inches away, once he joined them.

"Just slam it in, Daddy, I can take it," Chelsea said, desperate to feel that big dick plunging deep inside her asshole.

"Pound our daughter's asshole, baby," Jill agreed, looking up from underneath.

"You're fully on board with me fucking our daughter's ass?" Dan asked.

"Yes, baby, slam that big ass-reamer into our daughter's tight asshole," Jill urged, watching him position his dick between their daughter's athletic glutes.

"Yes Daddy, fuck your daughter's ass," Chelsea agreed, eager to feel herself filled right up.

Dan couldn't resist any longer, and he slid his dick inside his daughter's tight asshole.

"Fuck yes!" Chelsea moaned, as a mixture of pleasure and pain swirled inside her.

Jill attacked her daughter's pussy, hoping the pleasure from getting her pussy licked would distract her from the unavoidable pain.

"So tight," Dan said. He hadn't fucked an ass this tight since he'd first pounded Jill all those years ago, and he wasn't sure that even then she'd been this tight.