Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so big, Daddy," Chelsea crooned, as she processed getting used to something that thick spreading her cornhole wide open.

"You'll get used to it soon," Dan reassured her, "your mother did."

"Oh, I love it already, Daddy," Chelsea gushed, already knowing from experience that the pain would be temporary, and the pleasure that followed would be all-consuming and intense.

"Start slowly," Jill suggested between licks.

"Don't listen to my stupid Mom," Chelsea countermanded, feeling her Dad resting against her backside, meaning that all eight inches were buried inside her. "My ass was made for your dick to fuck it, Daddy. So fuck it like crazy!"

Jill didn't like being called stupid, but she forbade herself from letting it bother her, and she just continued licking, the taste of her daughter's pussy more addicting than caffeine.

"No worries, I'll be pounding your ass regularly," Dan promised, feeling intense warmth, as he rested deep inside her.

"You'd better keep that promise," Chelsea warned, as her Dad began slowly pulling out.

"Nothing better than a convenient ass on hand, to fuck whenever," Dan gloated, as he watched most of his dick return to the outside world.

"I want you in all of my holes, Daddy," Chelsea said.

"I think I can make that work for us," he said, sliding back inside her.

Jill wondered how she was going to fit into all of this craziness. Sure, Dan's and her sex life had dwindled greatly in the past few years, but he'd never complained, and recently they'd still had some occasional wild nights. She assumed she was the only wife in their circle of friends who willingly took it in the ass, yet there was no way she could compete with a much younger model of herself... who seemed to have more of a vivacious sexual appetite than even she'd had at that age.

"Harder, Daddy," Chelsea moaned. "I can take it."

"You sure, baby girl?" Dan asked, knowing that an ass needed a little time to get used to any sizeable penetration.

"Yes, Daddy, ass fuck me hard," Chelsea moaned. "Really ream my asshole!"

"Okay, you're the boss," Dan agreed, placing his hands firmly on her hips, and starting to fuck her in earnest.

"Oh yes!" Chelsea screamed as the dick reached new depths inside her, causing waves of pleasure to surge through her body.

"Fuck her asshole, Dan. Fuck it good," Jill urged from below while she licked away.

"Do you like such a closeup view of Daddy fucking your daughter's asshole, you dirty slut?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, Mistress. I love watching my daughter getting ass fucked by my husband's big, fat dick," Jill said, trying to keep up with her daughter's wicked tongue.

"This dick is all mine now, Mom," Chelsea gloated, as her Dad slammed into her.

"Yes, baby! Daddy's dick is all yours now," Jill agreed, her brain by now settled into 100% submissive contentment.

"I'm the woman of the household now," Chelsea continued, "or at least I am in the bedroom."

"Yes baby girl, your Daddy needs you to be his main squeeze," Jill agreed mindlessly. "But anytime you want me to fill in for you, all you have to do is ask!"

Dan couldn't believe his good fortune! Earlier today he'd felt considerable guilt for committing incest and cheating on his wife, but now he'd been liberated from that guilt, and he had the best of both worlds... a daughter he could fuck anytime he wanted, and a wife who willingly supported that fucking.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," Chelsea moaned, another orgasm rising. This deep ass fucking, mixed with her mother's licking, was driving her absolutely wild!

"Come all over your mother's cunt-licking face, baby girl," Dan urged her a couple dozen strokes later, as the talking had stopped and the moaning increased.

"Oh, yes Daddy, I'm so close," Chelsea whimpered, as the fire inside her burned like an inferno.

"Come all over Mommy's face, baby girl," Jill cheered her on, simply dying to taste her daughter's full flood of cum.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Chelsea moaned, and then the next plethora of words took almost two minutes for her to force out, as her orgasm rose and her mind went blank, "oh yes... fuck... oh Daddy... Daddy... big dick... oh God... Daddy... Daddy... fuck... ass... oh... daughter fucker... yes... fuck!"

"Now, baby slut, now," Dan ordered, knowing her orgasm was only a moment away.

"Yessssss"!" Chelsea screamed as her orgasm struck her, and cum gushed out of her cunt and all over her mother's welcoming lips and face.

"Yes," Jill moaned, being deluged with her feminine facial.

"Oh fuck," Chelsea moaned, and she collapsed forward a moment later, the pleasure incredibly intense.

Dan's dick slid out of his daughter's ass, and looking down at his wet-faced wife, he lifted her head up and face fucked her upside down... a position that allowed for particularly deep throating.

Chelsea heard the slobbery sounds as she felt her ass was still gaped, since she could feel the cool night breeze wafting into it, and she looked back to see her Dad really going to town, face fucking her mother in a position she'd never imagined anyone using. It was so hot! She said with all the energy she had left (which wasn't much), "Come all over our slut's face, Daddy."

"Oh yes, baby girl," Dan grunted. "Do you want me to give Mommy another facial?"

"Yes please, Daddy! Come all over her face! Baptize her as our bimbo, live-in pet," Chelsea urged as Jill began rubbing her own pussy. But then swapping out her attitudes in a heartbeat, Chelsea slapped her Mom's hand away, scolding her, "Slut, I didn't give you permission to touch that useless twat of yours!"

Jill needed to come badly, but she was hooked on obedience, if that's a thing, and she focused on breathing through her nose while her husband's balls bounced onto her chin over and over.

Dan pulled out and spewed his load all over his wife's pussy-cum-coated face, while Chelsea turned around and watched.

"Yes, Daddy," Chelsea said, "shoot that cum all over her face!"

Once he was spent, Chelsea crawled over to her Mom and kissed her thoroughly, taking care to leave most of the cum on her face.

Jill eagerly kissed her daughter back, desperate to share in this intimacy and lust.

Chelsea broke the kiss, and licked some of the cum off of her mother's face. "You're so yummy, Daddy!"

"You're such a good girl," Dan said, finally spent and softening.

"Wanna watch Mommy and me in a 69?" Chelsea asked, still feeling fucking horny.

"Fuck, yes!"

"But do you think Mommy deserves to come?" Chelsea asked.

"I don't know," Dan said, looking down hungrily at his red-faced, cum-coated wife.

"Please, Mistress! Please, Master," Jill begged, "I need to come so badly!"

'You understand that you have to eat my cunt anytime I snap my fingers?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, Mistress! I'll eat your cunt anytime, anyplace," Jill agreed, desperate to come, but even more desperate to obey.

"Good girl," Chelsea praised. "And I was glad to see you weren't wearing any underwear beneath your sundress when you arrived. Just to be clear going forward, bras are optional, but my bimbo pet Mommy Slut will never wear panties ever again. No exceptions!"

"Yes, Mistress," Jill agreed, having lived a nonstop commando lifestyle starting back in her Junior year of college, and throughout all the years afterwards, including after she married Dan.

Chelsea rolled onto her side, and the two were soon dining on each other's pussies.

"So hot," Dan said, as his dick finally deflated fully.

They licked each other for a few minutes, when suddenly the three heard a new voice. It was calling out, but very softly, "Chelsea? Chelsea Weeks? Are you in there?"

"Oh, shit," Jill gasped in terror, her eyes going wide.

Jasmine couldn't believe she'd told her husband that she needed to go for a walk on her own, presumably for innocent reasons, so now she was standing outside a student's tent wearing nothing but a sundress, awaiting orders. (Apparently in and around this campground, shoes were verboten except when hiking, as were her beloved nylon stockings... and because of a requirement of Chelsea's, going commando at all times was now de regueur in her case, so only her lack of a bra was due to her own choice.) Part of her hoped Chelsea wasn't here, and then she could say later on she'd obeyed the order, but another part of her was on fire with craving for Chelsea's sweet pussy. All her fantasies had come true when her student had discovered her secret authoring, past and present, and the girl had pounced... to turn her into the same kind of teacher pet she often wrote about.

Chelsea pushed her mother off of her and hissed quietly, "Don't move, and don't you dare cover your nakedness."

Jill pleaded, as she watched her naked daughter approaching the tent flap, "Chelsea, please."

"You can beg for whatever in a second," Chelsea said, as she unzipped the front flap and said, "Good, it's you. Get in here, slut."

Knowing what kind of party this was, especially since Chelsea was already naked, Jasmine hurriedly popped out one of her boobs as she approached the girl, and Chelsea tugged her into the tent.

"Oh my God!" Jill gasped, since another woman had suddenly entered the tent... with all of them stark naked!

"Chelsea?" Jasmine gasped worriedly when she heard a third feminine voice.

Jill looked up and saw who their unexpected guest was.

Jasmine looked around the tent and saw Mr. and Mrs. Weeks and their daughter Chelsea, all of them totally naked. She'd met Mrs. Weeks at the parent-teacher interviews a couple weeks before she'd submitted to the woman's daughter and became her pet.

Both adult women were speechless.

"Pet Teacher, meet Pet Mommy; and Pet Mommy, meet Pet Teacher," Chelsea introduced them to each other.

"Chelsea!" Jill gasped, bolting to grab for her sundress.

"Mother," Chelsea scolded in the same icy tone her mother always used whenever she was exasperated. "You're my Mommy Slut now, and a Mommy Slut doesn't ever question her Mistress! Does she, Mrs. Walker?"

Jasmine was shocked at what she was being dragged into, yet she was also very intrigued, and she succeeded quickly in processing what was happening. During her years of writing and correspondence, she'd learned incest was a very common fantasy, easily among the most-read stories on Literotica (although illustrated ones also got lots of reads, or perhaps only looks), more than any other category by far. In fact among her 25 most-read stories, they were all either incest or illustrated, although that didn't match her best rated scores, at all. Backseat Mommy currently stood at almost four and a half million reads for example, while her top non-incest or illustrated story was ranked at number six: Accidental Gangbang at 1.56 million.., and in case you're curious, Jasmine's only non-incest or illustrated stories with at least a million reads were: Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry (anal), Bedding the Babysitter (lesbian), and My Best Friend's Mom (mature).

"Well, this teacher-slut is wise enough never to question you, Mistress Chelsea," Jasmine expounded, "and I advise any of your other sluts to do the same." She figured there was no reason to pretend she wasn't Chelsea's pet; the other two adults present had a lot more to lose than she did. She then added, "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Weeks. It's delightful to see you again. Especially so much of you!" she added jokingly.

Jill was mortified, and she said nothing in reply.

Dan, on the other hand, went with the flow, and not knowing the woman's given name, greeted her jovially, "It's good to see you again! I'm glad you decided to join us, Pet Teacher."

"Nice cock," Jasmine admired openly, impressed by his length and girth, as she just adapted to the shocking situation, which did indeed seem to come right out of some of her stories.

"Thanks," Dan said, looking down sadly at his still flaccid dick.

"Daddy, in the store I saw you trying not to stare at Mrs. Walker's hot bod too obviously. But now that she has joined us, would you like to see her totally naked, instead of only that lovely tit she's already so generously showing us?" Chelsea offered. Jasmine blushed, but she didn't object.

"Well... umm..." Dan looked to his wife Jill for guidance.

"Don't look to her for an answer, look to me," Chelsea objected. "I'm the head of the household now, am I not, Mommy Slut?"

"Yes you are, Mistress," Jill whispered, turned on by making that declaration, yet humiliated to admit it in front of this well-respected English teacher. Although she guessed that perhaps she was rather less well-respected, but was considered far sexier within this tent than she was everywhere else.

"My Pet Teacher doesn't object to doing anything I tell her to do, so long as she gets to eat my pussy on a regular basis. And in return, I don't spill her secrets to anyone who shouldn't know them. So it's settled. Jasmine, please get undressed, and Daddy, you can stare at her naked charms all you like. And Mommy, stop trying to cover yourself up with your hands. For one thing, it just makes you look like an idiot, and another thing, she's entitled to stare at your naked charms all she likes, just like you're welcome to stare at hers. And you're both free to stare at my charms and Daddy's charms as well, for that matter."

"I don't have a lot of time, Mistress," Jasmine worried, while she obediently slipped out of her sundress, which was her only garment.

"I'm supposed to flaunt my naked body in front of Mrs. Walker?" Jill objected, flabbergasted that her daughter was continuing her power trip, now with her normally straitlaced teacher taking part with obviously total willingness. Her daughter was continuing to heap humiliation upon her. She was particularly conscious of Dan's cum, which was still all over her face.

"You weren't objecting to being naked while you were eating Daddy's cum out of my cunt, or when you gaped my asshole for his dick," Chelsea said wickedly. "And especially when he gave you that facial you're sporting. It's a great look on you!"

"Chelsea!" Jill gasped again, looking to Dan for support.

"Don't worry, Jill," Dan said, "apparently this hot... and now gorgeously naked teacher also writes lots of erotica. So I doubt she's much of a prude."

"She doesn't just write it and that's all, some of her stories have attracted literally millions of readers! You may have read some of her stuff," Chelsea added.

Jasmine said, going along with everything as she stood there comfortably naked, "Well, since I appear to be among fellow travelers with just as much to lose from careless talk as I do, I'll let you in on a secret. You may recognize my online pen name, silkstockingslover."

"No way!" Jill blurted out, stunned.

"So you do read her stuff!" Chelsea said delightedly, grinning like a fiend at the completely bewildered look on her mother's face.

"I-I-I..." Jill stammered, this revelation somehow even more astonishing perhaps, than the unexpected incest she'd stumbled into something like an hour ago. She not only read Mrs. Walker's stories regularly, but she'd emailed some correspondence back and forth with her on a few occasions... and she'd been impressed when the approachable woman had emailed her some thoughtful replies. Although she'd staunchly resisted the temptation of interacting with anyone's pussy for two decades, she hadn't ever stopped thinking about it... so reading lesbian porn, or watching online lesbian videos, had been her go-to outlets.

"I hope you vote me five stars sometimes," Jasmine smiled, absentmindedly pulling on one of her own nipples.

"I always do," Dan said. "For every single story."

"Thanks," Jasmine said.

"If I'd known my Teacher Pet and my brand new Mommy Pet would be here tonight, I would have brought along a strap-on or two," Chelsea said.

"That's too bad. But if we're here to play, then how about you do some choreography for us, Mistress? You've certainly got a wild imagination," Jasmine suggested, eager to eat some pussy, and perhaps even to suck some dick, but she was also ultra conscious of her time crunch.

"How about it, Mommy Pet?" Chelsea asked, "would you like to play with the three of us?" She went over to her Mom and began fondling her breasts.

"Nice tits, Mrs. Weeks," Jasmine admired the generous tits, which were about the same size as her own.

"Thanks," Jill said, feeling completely overwhelmed, while her daughter continued feeling up her tits... sag and all.

"They sag a lot," Chelsea pointed out, recalling what her Dad had said earlier.

"Gravity is a bitch," Dan said, as Chelsea pushed her Mom to the grassy ground behind her. "Okay, first off," she said, "let's all see how quickly you pets can get my Dad hard again."

"Yes, let's get Mrs. Walker involved," Jill agreed.

"Mmmmmm, don't mind if I do," Mrs. Walker smiled, the idea of finally making a long time fantasy into a reality... a black dick (not a cock, since black men and women don't often refer to a massive penis as a cock... it's always a dick).

So after years of doing no more than writing about sucking BBC's and getting fucked by BBC's, the author/teacher now lowered herself to her knees in actuality.

"Suck my husband's dick, slut," Jill ordered, trying to wrest some control over this out of control situation a little bit.

"Mmmmmm," Jasmine moaned as she leaned forward with great satisfaction and took the big black dick into her mouth.

Jill couldn't explain why, but her pussy burned with lust as she watched another woman, a white woman even, sucking her husband's gorgeous black dick... demonstrating the same eager hunger she'd always had for twat. "Oh yeah, suck my man, you story-writing slut! Get it nice and hard for my Mistress daughter's pussy."

"Do you want to watch Daddy fucking my pussy, Mommy?" Chelsea asked, as her mother went behind the teacher and got involved in the wicked sex scene by sticking a thumb into her fellow pet's butt.

Jasmine didn't take any apparent notice whatsoever. She just continued sucking dick.

"Yes, I really do, Mistress," Jill replied honestly, as she next used her other hand to push the teacher's head roughly forward, so she gagged very audibly on her husband's dick.

"Yes, Mistress what, you dumb slut?" Chelsea demanded, pushing her mother's limits as far as she could... and enjoying having Mrs. Walker here to witness her pure dominance over the woman who'd once given birth to her.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to watch Daddy fuck you, and watch him fuck Mrs. Walker, and watch him fuck anyone else you see fit to honour with his big dick," Jill answered, wondering why saying such nasty things made her pussy burn so much... this wasn't a fantasy she'd ever had in the past... but now she was simply dying to watch her man fuck other women... such as her daughter, her teacher, and likely her sister Carol the next time she came to visit. (She was still a bit confused about how her daughter knew the term 'Pet Jellybean'.)