Daughter Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a natural little cuckquean," Chelsea praised her tauntingly, as she watched her Mom continuing to force feed Dan's dick to the teacher. It was wild... wilder than even she could have imagined beforehand!

"How do you know about Jellybean?" Jill asked, as she kept manhandling Mrs. Walker into deep throating her husband.

Mrs. Walker loved the rough treatment, and she listened intently to the conversation, thinking that this uninhibited family might give her enough crazy material for an award-winning story!

"I've been fucking my aunt ever since I turned eighteen," Chelsea revealed, fondly recalling the beginning of her journey into lesbianism, "in fact, her eighteenth birthday present to me was a hard strap-on fucking...

"...followed by a lesbian orgy with Aunt Carol and two of her friends," she finished.

"Oh my," Jill said sadly, feeling a little jealous because she hadn't taken part in a lesbian orgy in two decades... still vividly recalling many nights when she'd eaten pussy after pussy after pussy!

"Although it didn't take long for me to turn her into my submissive pet as well," Chelsea added.

"No way!" Jill gasped, as Mrs. Walker smoothly took the entire cock into her mouth and much of it down her throat without gagging, which she found very impressive.

"Yep, there's only one Mistress in our family, and I am she," Chelsea declared.

"Yes you are, Mistress," Jill agreed, already salivating about some upcoming chance to finally reacquaint herself with her younger sister's pussy.

"So Daddy, how good is Mrs. Walker's cock sucking?" Chelsea asked.

"Damn good," Dan said, having listened to the entire revealing conversation, his cock throbbing at the revelation that his wife's hot sister was another nasty slut... and likely he'd be allowed to fuck her at some point.

"Would you like to fuck Aunt Carol, Daddy?" Chelsea asked.

"Fuck yeah," Dan said. "From all appearances, you want me to fuck as many women as possible, so long as I don't keep any of them a secret from you. I've heard of Hotwives, but never hot-Daddies. But it seems that so long I have your approval, I can look forward to being one."

"You're saying you want to fuck my baby sister?" Jill asked, not angrily, but sexily.

"Yeah! Soon I'm going to fuck your sister while you eat her pussy," Dan said, his confidence growing by leaps and bounds.

"You'd better fuck her good," Jill warned.

"Yeah! Just like you fuck me good, Daddy," Chelsea added, as she decided it was time for her to get some more dick. "Okay, now that he's nice and hard again, I want you to eat my ass again, Mommy Slut. And Daddy, please come and stick that dick back in my cunt. And Pet Jasmine, you get to watch a live-action incestuous threesome."

"Mmmmmmm," Jasmine said, as Dan pulled his dick out of her mouth. "Sounds like an epic written story in the making!"

"I promise to give you all the juicy details," Chelsea said, as her Dad came over to her.

"Ready for more of Daddy's dick, baby girl?" Dan asked, brandishing his very-erect-and-very-ready-for-more dick.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to show Mommy how well you fuck her baby girl," Chelsea smiled, as he aimed his cock and slid it into her while she was standing up. "Oh my," she moaned, as she raised a leg to facilitate deeper and better access to her pussy.

"Oh yeah, open those legs wide for me," Dan said, as he watched his wife avidly watching his cock sliding in and out of their daughter.

"Enjoying the show, Mom?" Chelsea asked.

"I know I shouldn't," Jill said, her pussy burning as she was indeed watching the wicked incestuous act that she now realized she'd been inadvertently facilitating throughout the past six weeks. "But I am."

"Because you're a cuckquean, and you get turned on by watching other women fucking your man," Chelsea explained, as Jasmine stood up for a better view. She thought, If I watch this family fucking each other every which way... and then I write it all down and post the story... does that make me a porn reporter?

"So hot," Jasmine said. She'd often written about taboo incest like this, but seeing it actually transpiring in front of her eyes was an entirely new level of Wow!

"Pet Jasmine, why don't you just rub your tits on my Daddy for now," Chelsea instructed.

"Like this?" Jasmine asked, leaning into him from behind and rubbing her hard nipples against his back. They were very sensitive, and it felt sooo good!

"Yes, exactly, you dirty slut," Chelsea said, "imagine... leaving your husband and kids behind so you can eat some teenage pussy!"

"And also gobble some black dick," Dan added, as he slowly fucked his daughter with witnesses observing, which somehow enhanced the wickedness of his breaking the taboo.

"That goes without saying," Chelsea grinned wickedly. "Plus... you do want some black dick in your white kitty tonight, don't you?"

"This entire evening is so wrong," Jasmine said, as the idea of that big black cock pounding her pussy had set her entire body on fire, and her pussy flowing with anticipation.

"And yet you do want all of it, don't you?" Chelsea moaned. She then realized her Mom wasn't eating her asshole like she was supposed to. "Get back to eating my ass, Mom," she demanded.

Reluctantly she tore her eyes away from the 'family friendly' fucking in progress, knelt behind her daughter, and resumed licking her backdoor.

Dan turned his head to the teacher and asked, "Before you have to leave us tonight, do you want to make one of your many blackened fantasies leap right off the computer screen and come true?"

"God, yes," Jasmine agreed. There was no way she could resist the temptation of making such a long-time unfulfilled fantasy come true!

"We'll make sure you get my Daddy's dick inside that prim and proper teacherly pussy of yours," Chelsea assured her, "but first you have to earn it."

"I'll do anything you say, Mistress," Jasmine agreed, forgetting for the moment that she was here at the lake with her husband and kids, but now she'd been triggered into her natural submissive nature, and the lure of her ultimate fantasy suddenly being realized right before her eyes and pussy was irresistible!

"I know you will," the teen said, and she backed away from her Dad's dick and ordered, "Okay, Mommy Pet. Now I want you to suck Daddy's dick, and to suck all my pussy nectar right off of it."

"Yes, Mistress," Jill responded, dying to taste her daughter's cunt from her husband's dick. Dan lay down, needing a rest, and watched the wife he'd thought was about to kill him an hour ago, crawling over to him and taking his dick... wet with their daughter's pussy juice... into her mouth.

"And Teacher Pet, you may lick my pussy to earn your keep," Chelsea instructed, as she lay back on the air mattress and spread her legs invitingly.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," Jasmine agreed eagerly, and she made a beeline for the hot teen's crotch. She could never get enough of it!

"I told you I'd turn Mommy into our cuckquean," Chelsea bragged, as she looked behind herself to see her Mom going to town on her Dad's dick.

"Yes you certainly did, baby," Dan agreed, his eyes darting back and forth from his wife really working over his dick like she used to, and this hot white woman submissively eating his daughter's pussy.

"And you didn't think I could, did you?"

"No, I have to admit that I didn't," Dan admitted, "I thought it would be impossible for anyone to pull this off." This had been the most amazing day... and now night... of his entire life!

"But do you like this new arrangement?"

"I fucking love it, honey!"

"Good, because there's no going back," she said. "I now own your dick, and I own Mommy's mouth, pussy and ass."

"I can accept that," the father agreed. This was a damn good deal!

Jill couldn't believe what had happened tonight, and how quickly things had gotten turned totally upside down! Yet she wouldn't change a thing. She could now be the real Jill... the hot slut she'd always longed to be! A submissive. A pussy-munching slave. A cuckquean. (Well, she'd never longed to be that last one, since she didn't even know it was a thing. But now that she did, it felt like a perfect match for her! As if she were crawling into her own skin for the first time! She no longer needed to resist her deep, dark desires She no longer needed to deny her lust for her sister, or at least not to the handful of open-minded friends and family who meant the most to her. And behind closed doors, she could now be free of the invisible chains society wielded, that for so long had held her back from becoming her true self.

"Do you want to fuck this white slut and make her blacking fantasy come true?" Chelsea asked a couple minutes later.

"I think it's the least I can do, after all the orgasms she's given me over the course of... I think it's been six years now," Dan said.

Then after a good ten minutes of lesbian ecstasy, Chelsea shoved Jasmine away and said, "Mommy Slut, I think it's time. I'll join you down there on the lawn, while Daddy comes up here and joins Mrs. Walker. I'll rub your pussy for you while we watch Daddy fuck your teacher."

"Yes ma'am, Mistress!"

"Don't get used to it, cuckquean," Chelsea said.

"Cuckquean? Oh my," Jasmine said, belatedly noticing the word being used for the first time. It was a term she'd researched for her writing, and that she'd even written a couple of stories about... although neither of them had included incest. One was from the Turning Contest series, Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean; and the other one was about a babysitter who takes charge of a married couple, Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned.

"You inspired me with those stories, Jasmine," Chelsea praised, before starting to rub her Mom's pussy.

"I'm flattered," Jasmine moaned.

Chelsea asked, 'Daddy, do you want to fuck Mrs. Walker?"

"Oh my, is that really an option? I thought you were just teasing me. May I have that big dick inside me?" Jasmine asked eagerly, never having partaken of an eight-inch dick before. In her stories and her imagination she'd done it lots of times, and she'd even written about much larger ones, but in her real life, this would be a new personal best!

"Is it okay with you if he fucks her, Mom?" Chelsea asked.

"You're in charge, Mistress," Jill replied. "But if you're asking if I'll object to it, then the answer is, 'Hell no!" In fact, ever since she'd stormed into this tent ready to commit mayhem, and then Chelsea had talked her down and she'd begun to accept the new reality, she'd started to kind of hope she could watch her husband fucking another woman, and maybe even a long string of them! So she added, "In fact, I'd be thrilled if I could watch women and girls lining up to have their way with him!"

Dan thought that was a splendid idea, and he immediately thought of that hot waitress in the ice cream shop... Camille, he thought she'd said her name was... as the first girl on deck, who this time was wearing nothing but stockings, body jewels, and some delicate, decorative chains. His wild imagination took them to an upscale photo studio, where he was ass fucking Camille for the camera... and also for their mutual enjoyment, of course. There were also three girls wearing semi-transparent babydolls, who were waiting their turn to get a piece of this black stud... himself. They wanted to be in the shot as well, so they posed naughtily for the camera. The only thing that would have made this encounter better was if it actually happened.

"Good answer," Chelsea approved. "I'd like to watch something like that as well."

"So you're saying I'm gonna get to watch Dan fucking Mrs. Walker, Mistress?" Jill asked delightedly, as her husband lay down on the air mattress with his proud eight-incher sticking up in the air.

"You want to watch your husband fucking another woman?" Chelsea asked, a little surprised.

"Yes please, Mistress," Jill nodded.

"I like it! Then would you like to guide his dick into her?" Chelsea offered.

"Really? Mother may I?" Jill burbled, terribly excited, and remembering the children's game.

"Yes, you may," Chelsea followed the age-old script with a big smile.

"Please shove your husband's cock inside me," Mrs. Walker begged, feeling it between her pussy lips, and desperate to get fucked following her pussy lickings... both the giving and receiving ones.

Jill went to her husband, wrapped a hand around his dick and requested, "Please fuck this slut hard, Master."

"I think I can do that," Dan agreed willingly.

Jill guided her husband's dick into the teacher's pussy as she sat down on it, while Chelsea sat down on the lawn and offered, "Then once it's inside, get over here, and we'll watch all of it together, Mommy Slut."

"Thank you so much, Mistress," Jill said abstractedly, as she watched her husband's fat black dick disappearing inside the white teacher's pussy. She loved their contrasting skin shades, both esthetically and symbolically.

"Oh, fuck yes," Jasmine moaned, as the dick, longer and fatter than her husband's, filled her right up, and she began riding the BBC of her dreams!

"Fuck her Dan, fuck the teacher slut!" Jill sang out like a teenager at a football game, loving the sight of her husband's dick sliding in and out of this erotic writer.

"May I fuck your sister Carol sometime, too? "Dan asked, looking at his wife watching him get rode by another woman.

"Fuck her all you want, baby," Jill said, without any hesitation at all. "I know she'll want to do you."

"Oh, that'll be fun to watch," Chelsea said, thinking, What a great idea!

Dan couldn't help but agree, and once again his imagination transported him for a few moments into a fantasy where exactly that was happening. Carol was a wild one with bright green hair, but of course he already knew that. They were in her bedroom, which he recognized from far more innocent circumstances, and she was jubilantly riding him cowgirl. And because she'd kind of invited herself along, Chelsea was there in all her naked glory, cheering them on.

But of course the fantasy didn't last long, because there were immediate matters at hand in real life, such as using his hard dick to pound that white fox Jasmine... who amazingly, was one of Chelsea's dedicated pets... towards her orgasm!

As he lifted her up, flipped her onto her back while never allowing his dick to leave her pussy and pounded her hard... showing all three women here who the man was.

"Ohhhhh," Jasmine moaned, her orgasm already rising from feeling the biggest dick ever pounding inside of her. "Yes, fuck me with that big... fat... black cock!"

"Yes, pound the white slut, baby," Jill enthused, rubbing her own pussy.

"Yes, pound the white slut, destroy her cunt, blacken her pussy," the sweet teacher and twisted writer moaned loudly, her orgasm onlya few strokes away.

"You may come on my Daddy's dick when you're ready, Pet Teacher," Chelsea generously allowed, as she began rubbing her Mommy Pet's cunt... just like she did at school sometimes when Mrs. Walker had a prep class and she too had a free period.

Jasmine's moans were open and free, which was perhaps unwise, since they didn't have any solid walls surrounding them, only tent canvas. But her mind didn't have time for secrecy right now, while her orgasmic pleasure barrelled down on her.

"Make her come with your big dick, baby!" Jill sang out.

"You love seeing me fucking another woman, don't you?" Dan observed, as he slammed into the teacher.

"I do love it," Jill agreed, not even needing to rub herself, since her daughter was doing it so well.

Chelsea, seeing her mother's lust at watching her husband fuck another woman, said generously, "You may orgasm whenever I get you there, Bimbo Mommy."

"Thank you, Mistress," Jill said, as she enjoyed the show while she got closer and closer form her daughter's fingers and the shocking sex act she was not only witnessing, but approving of.

"Fuck!" Jasmine screamed into the night, as her orgasm erupted through her... so much more intense than any her husband could ever give her... he simply didn't have this man's length or width.

"Oh, fuck!" Jill screamed too after less than fifteen more seconds, as her long-forbidden orgasm exploded through her.

"My pets just had nearly simultaneous orgasms," Chelsea bragged, having been content for the moment to be only a giver, instead of a receiver.

She left her mother, who was still coming, and said, "Fuck me again, Daddy, and cum inside my cunt again."

"Sure, baby," he agreed happily, as Jasmine lay there enjoying her continuing orgasm, while real life incest was happening right next to her.

Needing a rest of sorts, he laid back onto the ground, his dick saluting all three women, and he beckoned an invitation to his daughter, saying, "Get over here, baby girl."

"Good idea, let me ride you too," Chelsea agreed.

"Great," Dan agreed, as he watched his daughter impale herself on him and begin bouncing... easily taking all eight inches inside herself.

"Oh yes," Chelsea moaned.

"Ride your Daddy, baby girl," Jill encouraged her daughter, as her own pussy juice leaked down her leg, following her own intense orgasm.

Jasmine, still coming, watched the live incestuous act... musing on how much hotter it was to watch a scene like this live, rather than just writing about one... thinking for the umpteenth time how great it would be to serve her two hot sisters as their pet. She'd always seen them as very pleasant women, but as she slipped into a sex fantasy for a moment, she found herself wondering whether they had a hidden side... a sinister and dark side... just like she had sometimes. And she found herself lying on a very comfortable bed, but in a dingy Gothic-looking room, with her sister Hannah sitting on her face, and her other sister Kameron straddling her left leg and grinding her pussy against it. With her face buried beneath Hannah's twat, she couldn't see much of her sisters at all, so she didn't know what they were wearing, if anything. But it felt like all she herself was wearing was some decorative chains here and there, and a pair of stockings. "Get me off, you academic slut... now!" Hannah growled at her.