Daughter Helps Father on the Farm

Story Info
Daughter charges dad with rape.
1.2k words
3.3
4.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jryan345
jryan345
13 Followers

Three Rape Trials

Part One: Helping Out on the Farm

Walter Norris and his daughter Jody worked a farm just outside of Newark, New Jersey. When Walter's son joined the Army to fight the Germans in World War II, Jody, then in the ninth grade, quit school to help on the farm., Jody never returned to school because her brother was killed in action.

Three years later , Jody's mother died of breast cancer, leaving father and daughter to handle the farm. There was more work than two people could be expected to do, but somehow they got it done. Walter was always too exhausted in the evenings to drive to a bingo game or to a dance hall in town, so his chances of meeting women were exceedingly small.

Late one evening Jody went downstairs to get a piece of birthday cake. Her eighteenth birthday was a few days past, but there was still some cake left over. On her way to the kitchen, she noticed that her father was in the bathroom and had left the door open. He was pumping his cock and then he squirted into the toilet. He was talking to himself, and Jody was able to hear this:

"That's for you, darling. I wish you were here so that I could shoot that into your pussy. I need a woman and I'm so sorry that it can't be you."

Jody had heard Mom and Dad's bed creaking, so she knew that they had sex quite often. At breakfast, when she would ask her father how he was, he often said that he hadn't slept well. Jody realized his problem, and resolved to help her father out.

She would offer her body to Walter.

One night, Jody woke up shivering. She checked the stove and found that the fire had gone out. Then she went to her father's bedroom, told him what had happened, and asked if she could crawl into bed with him to get warm.

Walter agreed, and when he found out how cold Jody was, he suggested that they cuddle until she got warm. She soon felt his rock-hard erection pressing against her legs. Things were turning out exactly as she had planned.

She touched his cock and said, "Daddy, I can take care of you, if you like. You can put that thing inside me, like you did with Mom.

Walter, confused, said that father and daughter are not allowed to do that.

"Why not", Jody replied," who would be hurt by that?"

Walter tried to explain, saying that the daughter might confuse her father with her lover.

"A child might be damaged by that, but I am now eighteen years old and I'm certainly not going to think of you as my lover. You have an unfulfilled need which I can help you with. It's as simple as that." Jody then reached into his pajamas and grabbed his big cock with her bare hands.

Walter was then beyond the point of no return. He reached under her nightie and began to caress her lovely body. He had never seen her naked, except as a baby, and he then realized that there was an awesome woman in bed with him.

They stripped naked and began to fuck. In no time at all, Daddy shot his load into his daughter's vagina. Instead of rolling over and going to sleep, Walter said he wanted to do it again as soon as he got another hard-on.

From then on, Jody spent almost every night in bed with her father.

When Jody was twenty, she left the farm to marry Daniel, a handyman who had sometimes worked on their farm equipment. With the war over, Walter was now able to get hired help.

Two years later, Jody went to the police and accused her father of rape. There would be a trial.

X X

Jody's opening statement at the trial was read by her attorney:

"The State of New Jersey says that at eighteen years old I am able to consent to having sex, but this milestone should not be strictly determined by age. I was sheltered on the farm. I couldn't visit the friends that I had made at school because of the farm work. I had no one to talk to. I left school in the ninth grade, never to return. My social development was much slower than that of other girls my age. I was not mature enough at eighteen to consent to sex.

My father should have known this. What happened between us wasn't what I had intended. I thought that after ejaculating, my father would be satisfied and would turn over and go to sleep. This is not what happened. As time passed, the sex became more intense, more personal. He was making love to me, yes, making love.

This has affected my relationship with my husband. During those two years with Dad, I really didn't know what was going on, I didn't know that I was probably falling in love with him."

X X

The following exchanges were taken from the trial transcripts:

Jody with her attorney:

"Jody, would you tell the court how the sexual experiences between you and your father changed in that two-year period."

"Yes, sir. The first night Dad simply fucked me. That's all that happened. The second or third night, he licked my nipples while his cock was deep inside me. After about a week, he kissed me passionately on my mouth just after he came. And then one night he didn't start out by fucking me, but by licking my clit until I had an orgasm.

Later he learned that it made me crazy when he put a finger up my ass as he was fucking me. It seemed as though he was paying more attention to pleasing me than to my pleasing himself. That wasn't what I planned. He was supposed to fuck me, roll over, and go to sleep so that he would be well rested for the next day's work."

Jody with Walter's attorney:

"Jody, did you enjoy the sex?"

"Not at first. It was just like a chore to help Dad out. But once he began to arouse me before having sex, I started to like it. At the end of two years, yes, I enjoyed having sex with him."

"So why did you eventually accused him of having raped you, seeing as how you liked it so much? Did your husband convince you that you were raped?"

"As time went by, I began to feel that something was wrong, and that it was sinful for me to have had sex with my father. I thought that I was not deserving of Daniel, and this led to problems in bed."

"And now you are blaming your father for your emotional situation. If your father is convicted of rape, will this make you feel better? You, after all, started the relationship. If you hadn't gone to his bedroom on that first night, nothing would've happened."

"My father was a mature man with an immature daughter. He had to have known better."

The Judge's verdict:

Judge Fowler agreed that Jody had been damaged by having sexual relations with her father. He said that Jody could have probably prevailed by charging her father with incest, but that New Jersey was one of the few states which did not have an incest law. With regard to the rape charge against her father, (rape is covered under New Jersey's Sexual Assault laws), the Judge was not persuaded that Jody was unable to give consent at eighteen years of age, and found Walter not guilty.

Readers: Do you agree with Judge Fowler?

jryan345
jryan345
13 Followers