All Comments on 'Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best Interacial story on here

Shows how easy white women are and how they all love big black cocks.

vargas111vargas111over 18 years ago
But both

will sooon be pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey, this is hotttt

Maybe the ladies can both have Jerome's babies. Mom outht to have at least a few more kids left in her. Daughter could spend a lot of time having babies by Jerome. She could have 10-12 kids by him as young as she is. Welfare would take care of the daughter's kids and Dad could take care of Ida's new family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
will you have more stories like this one?

will you have more stories like this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait to hear about Saturday. I want the mom and daughter bitches shaved and all dolled up for their big black lover. And can't wait to hear aobut the next 4-day trip when Jerome brings 11 of his friends over for a gang bang. Multiple triple penetrations for Mom and the sweet 18-year-old.

Wrote a somewhat similar story myself about a 95-lb. 18-year-old Japanese high school student and her even more petite 4'9'' 80lb. mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Next story please use my wifes name"Kelly"

Incredibly HOT! I liked throwing the daughter in there as a bonus!

big9_11104big9_11104over 18 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait to hear about Saturday! I want the mom and daughter bitches shaved and all dolled up for their big black lover. And can't wait to hear aobut the next 4-day trip when Jerome brings 11 of his friends over for a gang bang. Multiple triple penetrations for Mom and the sweet 18-year-old.

Wrote a somewhat similar story myself about a 95-lb. 18-year-old Japanese high school student and her even tighter 4'9'' 80-lb. mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wife and daughter share black cock while I watch

Fantastic story that I can relate to. My wife starting fucking black men when she was 15. I married her at 20. I encouraged her to fuck black men while I watched. I would suck his cock and eat her pussy after they fucked. My wife introduced our two daughters into black cock. We all enjoy sucking black. One of our daughters got pregnant by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

Very hot and sexy my cunt is dripping wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Raw heat

The story deals with raw heat and we feel it generated. Well done, old chap...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting concept, but poorly implemented

You need to work on your grammar, spelling, and use of punctuation. Abhorrent breaches of basic English syntax takes the reader out of the torrid context. Further, why do all these stories involve the white man eventually submitting to the black man's will as well? I can see women of any color doing pretty much anything for a big cock, but no man of any race would stand for the theft of his woman. As he would for any other property, he would fight to the death to win back his female(s) and to conquer the rival male.

rachael11566rachael11566over 12 years ago
wishing it was me.

i have been a black mans slut for most of my adult life, my husband, has been cucked since before we were married, and to this day gives me his blessing to continue in the life. your story had me leaking from begining to end. very very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brown Indian looking for WHITE WOMAN

Brown Indian looking for WHITE WOMAN.

Male/age 44 from South India.

Acupuncturist and massage therapist.

svs.mdu@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Better Ending

I stopped as soon as it was clear this was a typical "big dick nig gets 2 white women for the price of one" piece of garbage.

A better ending would have had the shocked and disgusted girl call the nig a nig. Then, off course "jerome tyrone leroy malcom" would mouth off like nigs are so wont to do, and threaten to teach her a lesson. At that point, the young girl would reach around the bedroom door to where she knows her dad's semi-auto would be hanging (turns out dad's in law enforcement) and blow the nig away.

Now, THAT would have been an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"you're shave!"

You are shave!

Stupid.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 4 years ago

NEVER SHAVE YOUR BUSH! IF I WAS THERE YOU BOTH WOULD HAVE DONE PLENTY MORE TABOO!

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptalmost 4 years ago
Watching her take it

Was so hot the first time.. I knew she would love it because..just like in this story..we are sexual sisters..not mommy and daughter!

Sonja385Sonja385about 3 years ago

White mothers should introduce their daughters to the pleasure of Black Cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
you're a moron

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife started fucking black guys after one year of our marriage. One day I came home early and had her moan and screaming softly, I looked into our bedroom and saw a black guy carrying my wife and fucking her, slamming her onto his huge dick, she said "yes fuck me like that, that feels so good, stretch my tight pussy" he said her white pussy is lovely and he was going to cum in her, she said yes fill my pussy with your cum" my wife got pregnant with a black guys baby, the doctor, my parents and her parents were shocked seen a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

White whores

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

Great story, well written and ever so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story because it is like my own experiences. I am a 26-year-old healthy black guy, 6 feet 3 inches tall, weight 216, and very muscular; most importantly I have a thick nine-inch cock. I graduated from college four years ago in New Orleans. I do not have a regular job, but I work a lot. I have worked as a waiter for a catering company for 5 years. I have worked as a bounty hunter for a bail bond company for three years. I have worked as an "escort" for AAA Male Friends for two years. My cock has been spreading white pussy for 8 years. Ironically, I am still fucking the first white woman I ever fucked as a freshman. Her name is Carla, she is one of the librarians. She is married and now 50 years old. Her husband, Ronald, is a Professor of Philosophy. Carla is the mother of my first mulatto child, a daughter Denise. Ronald approved of my relationship with Carla from the start! I have fucked over 600 white women and have fathered 18 children. The escort business is picking up for me and I am averaging 4 to 5 new white women per week along with a handful of regulars. My weekly record is 17 which was the week the Romance Writers of America convention was in town! There are many white women who want the thrill of the taboo of black cock.

studman37studman373 months ago

Good story, if I had a chance fuck and cum in both there pussys I'd do it everytime I fucked them, I can't impregnate a women, sterile, and can't produce baby's!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous