Daughter of Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean?"

"Yes, that."

"But I thought that was just for her and me."

"We're family, we need to start treating her that way."

----------*------------

Oh god, everything hurts, I've never felt this much pain, before now the most pain I went through were migraines, I've never broken bone before in my entire life, now I can't even move my arms.

I think I almost ripped my arm off pulling out that root, but I won't deny that through all the pain, stabbing Veronica through the jaw was one of the satisfying experiences in my entire life, it's just a shame I missed the heart.

I couldn't stop crying, if they couldn't kill me, they'd drag me back to their home. I can't do this anymore, I can't take this abuse, if I could kill myself, I'd do it right now.

I could feel the weird pain, and almost pleasurable itching of my flesh and bones slowly knitting together, and through it all I stayed alert and coherent enough to hear what they were talking about.

"But I thought that was just for me and her."

"We're family, I'm fairly certain the tradition is inclusive of all members of a bloodline."

"Would the others agree to that? I can't really see Farah allowing Emily the privilege."

"We won't give her a choice; we'll go straight to Regina."

"Will she accept that?"

"Regina has a soft heart, trust me I've known her longer than you, she doesn't want Emily dead anymore than you or I."

Oh god, what are those two talking about? What are they going to do to me now? Take me back to Regina, perform some kind of disgusting blood magic or occult ritual? Wipe my mind and turn me into an obedient slave.

Devana removed her coat and wrapped it around my upper body, the leather became soaked with my blood, together they scoped me up, brushing away the hair, dirt and dead leaves and carried me back to their car.

They put me in the backseat and told me to keep my head down, I'm surprised they didn't just stuff me in the trunk.

I could feel the car moving, we were heading back to LA, back to Regina's place.

It became difficult to keep my eyes open, I started to feel exhaustion dragging me to unconsciousness. I fought to stay away, but then I asked myself what was the point, I had already lost, if I just fought now all that would happen is that I'd just die tired.

As I felt myself being rocked by the car's moment it became increasingly harder to keep my eyes open, as I started to drift off to sleep, I could hear Devana and Veronica talking, talking to me!

"You are our blood, you are our family, that will never change do you understand?" Devana said, she didn't bother looking back at me, she was busy driving.

"We're stuck with each other, no matter what, for better or worse, I'm your mama, she's your auntie, we love you, and what we're going to do is for your own good." Veronica said, she was looking at me with what seemed like genuine concern.

"Don't worry about the others, we'll talk to them. Regina loves you; we love you; no one wants to lose you, no one wants you to die. We just need a way to remind ourselves of that."

"Don't worry sweetie, you just go to sleep, your mama and your auntie are going to take care of everything."

I don't what they're talking about, and I don't care anymore, I'm just so tired of everything, I just wanted to sleep and never wake up.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

A/N: Hi all, sorry this chapter was a little short, I was going to add more but after writing up a few paragraphs I felt not only did it disrupt the flow of the work so far, but what's more it gave too much away for future chapters.

Hope you're all doing well and that you enjoyed the story so far.