All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 10'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fred0650fred06507 months ago

I have always enjoyed the stories in this series. I hope there will be more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Return of the king! Glad you're back and hope you continue this series. That was a short but great chapter. I hope in future chapters you add more dirty talk from daddy (and to be honest, trying to impregnate your daughter is a great opportunity for some dirty talk)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Welcome back, great story as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect, are you back and writing again?! I love your stories! My daughter really enjoys reading them together with me :)

junonicjunonic7 months ago

Got so excited when I saw you posted! I love this series!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold7 months ago

FANTASTIC, more please more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I missed you, Daddy..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey Mr PFL, longtime fan. Please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I felt the fire in the previous stories missing here. Love to have the story of Grandpa's little girl asap...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG you are back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES