Daughter's Friend Pt. 05

Story Info
Dan wathches Callie and Amy play.
1.1k words
4.58
8.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan woke up with two beautiful, naked 18 year olds laying on either side of him. He could hardly believe what transpired the night before. There was no going back and he hoped both girls were as happy about things as he was. Both girls had class in a couple of hours and Dan had to head home for some meetings he couldn't postpone. Dan recalled the girls couldn't really leave the room in broad daylight in just the stolen shirts. As both girls were sleeping peacefully Dan got dressed and left a note that he would be back with clothes, coffee and breakfast.

Dan not only wanted to get the girls some clothes but he also had a plan to add a secret program to their computers so he could remotely access their computer cameras. It would be exciting to keep tabs on how their relationship developed. The way the dorm room was laid out Dan would get a good view of both girls beds. Amy's monitor and camera pointed towards Callie's bed and visa versa. Dan quickly added the software, gathered some clothes, stopped and got bagels and coffee and returned to the hotel.

The girls were still sleeping but had rolled together. Amy was spooning Callie with one hand on one of Callie's boobs and her leg between Callie's legs. The sight was so erotic that Dan sat down on the edge of the bed just to watch. As much as he wanted to strip and dive in he knew they all really had to be at class and back to work. Dan leaned over the bed and kissed both his daughter and Amy. The girls began to stir. Amy massaged Callie's breast and started to move the leg between Callie's. Callie moaned, opened her eyes and said good morning. Amy wanted to know why Dan was still dressed and not naked in bed with them. Dan explained the time and both girls reluctatntly agreed they had to get going. Dan didn't think he had the will power to not say "fuck it" and jump back in bed but he was anxious to get home and see what happened when the girls were alone in their dorm room.

Everyone got dressed and piled into the car. They made plans for Dan to return to the school the next weekend. As Dan was dropping the girls off he passionately kissed each of them. After they got out of the car they both turned and flashed him and waved goodbye. Dan had to unbutton his pants a bit as his hard on was making him uncomfortable.

It was a long drive home. Dan sat thru his meetings. A few times his boss asked him if he was ok as he seemed distracted. Dan said he was fine it had just been a long weekend visiting his daughter at college. Once the meetings were over Dan raced home to see what was going on with Callie and Amy. Dan logged onto his computer and pulled up the live streams from the dorm room. Dan could display the feed from each camera side by side which gave him a pretty full view of the room.

He could see Callie, Amy and a couple of other girls all sitting on the beds. One girl asked Callie where they had disappered to last night. Callie explained they had meet a couple of super heroes and had hung out with them. The other girls attempted to get more info about these super heroes but all Amy and Callie would say was that one was older, very sexy and good in bed. As much as the others tried, Amy and Callie wouldn't give any more info. Dan felt pretty good about himself. He was pleased his girls were describing him to others coeds this way.

After about 30 minutes the other girls said they needed to go study. Finally, Callie and Amy were alone. Callie started by saying she hoped Amy was ok with what happened. Amy responded by walking over to Callie and kissing her. The kiss was passionate and intense. Callie felt herself melt into Amy's arms. Callie explained that what happened last night at been something she had dreamed of. She loved her dad and she knew Amy loved him too. Amy was so relieved as she had been afraid Callie would be regretting what happened. They kissed some more and then Callie pushed Amy back onto the bed. Dan was loving what he was seeing and quickly stripped naked and began stroking his hardening cock.

Callie unbuttoned Amy's jeans and started to pull them off of her. Amy lifted her ass and was happy the panties slid off too. Callie said she had been thinking about eating Amy all day. With that she lowered her face to Amy's wet pussy and began to explore with her tongue. Dan could clearly see Amy's face and it was clear that Callie knew what she was doing. Amy quickly started to squirm and thrust her hips. Amy told Callie she wasn't sure who was better at licking her cunt, Callie or her dad. This spurred Callie on and within a few minutes Amy was holding Callie's head tight and orgasming into her friends mouth. Callie loved Amy's reaction and continued to lick Amy's clit while she spasmed.

Dan was mesmorized by the show. He loved that they talked about him during the sex play. Dan continued to masturbate as Amy recovered and ordered Callie to get her fucking clothes off. Callie did as she was told and stripped then lay down on the bed next to Amy. Amy began to kiss Callie and slid her hand down to Callie's wet snatch. Callie moaned deep as Amy inserted two fingers deep into her. Amy asked Callie if she liked watching her dad fuck someone or being fucked by her dad. Dan was surprised by Amy's question and her agressiveness. She was finger fucking Callie at a pretty good pace and Callie was loving it. Dan loved Callie's answer when she said she wasn't sure and they needed to try both a few more times before she could decide. Amy agreed and began to suck and rub Callie's big tits.

Amy got up and said she would be right back. Callie frowned but quickly Amy was back with long handled brush which she rubbed over Callie's pussy lips. The brush handle was thick and maybe 6 inches long. Callie gasped as Amy inserted it into Callie. Amy started to thrust the brush handle into Callie at a faster and faster pace. Dan loved the growing passion on Callie's face. Callie cried for Amy to fuck her faster and harder. Dan could tell Callie was about to cum and he felt he was as well. Amy whispered just loud enough that he could hear that Callie and her dad were hers now. Together Dan and Callie moaned back "YES!" as they came together.