Daughter's Friend Pt. 04

Story Info
Dan, Callie and Amy go back to Dan'd hotel room.
1.1k words
4.57
11.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late and the college party was winding down. Dan suggested that he and the 2 college freshmen go back to his hotel room. Callie and Amy quickly agreed. The events of the past few hours had seriously messed up the girls body paint and had smeared onto Dan and superman. Superman thanked everyone for an amazing time and indicted he needed to get going. Dan looked in the closet of the room and found two button up men's shirts which he gave to the girls. He hoped the owner wouldn't miss them. Although the mess they had made on the two beds would probably distract from 2 missing shirts.

Dan climbed back into his costume and the three new lovers went hand in hand to find Dan's rental car. The girls climbed in the back and Dan started the 15 minute drive back to his hotel. About a minute into the drive both girls giggled and said "Hey look". Dan glanced up into the rear view mirror and could see that both girls had unbuttoned their new stolen shirts. Dan nearly swerved off the road. When Callie leaned over and started kissing Amy the driving didn't get any easier. "If you girls want to keep me from crashing you need to wait on that until we get to the hotel room" Both girls responded "Yes sir" and giggled but didn't cover up. Dan couldn't believe he was rock hard again. He was going need to start working out in order to keep his girls happy.

What seemed like forever and after hitting every red light they finally arrived at the hotel. Luckily, they were able to enter thru parking lot door and didn't have to walk past the front desk. As soon as they got in the elevator both 18 year olds flashed Dan. He was sure if anyone was watching the security camera they would be enjoying the show. No one was in the hallway and they all quickly got into the room.

It was clear from the mess that the girls were, that a shower was the first order of business. Dan had booked a high end hotel and the shower was a pretty good size. The girls stripped and Dan peeled off his costume. All three piled into the shower and quickly what was left of the girls "costume" was running down the drain. Hands and soap were everywhere. None of the three could resist cleaning the other two. At one point both girls were making sure Dan's cock was clean and at another point Dan was cleaning one tit from each girl. Dan asked the girls if they had ever played together before. Callie said they had practiced kissing once. Amy admitted they had practiced kissing on and off since but nothing else. Dan asked if they wanted to show him how that went.

The girls giggled and both said "yes sir". Callie leaned into to Amy and started to kiss her deeply. Amy felt like she melted into Callie. Amy had always loved it when they kissed but the one time she tried to push it further Callie had backed off. There was no backing off now. Callie couldn't believe she was naked in the shower with her dad and her best friend. She too had always enjoyed kissing Amy but once when Amy tried to touch her tits she sort of froze. She had always regretted that as Amy hadn't ever tried again. Dan was mesmerized watching his two naked girls begin to french kiss. The girls began to moan and Callie slipped her hand down and began to finger Amy who gasped with surprise and delight. "finger fuck me Amy", Callie begged. "you know you have wanted to for a long time". Amy had to admit that yes she had fantazised about having sex with Callie ever since that first kiss. She was in heaven being naked with the two people she masturbated thinking about.

Dan stepped back a bit to get a better view. The girls were enjoying themselves as they finger fucked each other. Dan was soon lightly stroking his cock and thoroughly enjoying the show. Amy leaned down a bit to begin sucking Callie's hard nipples. Amy bit down on own and it was Callie's turn to gasp in surprise. Callie looked over Amy's shoulder to see her naked father stroking himself. Callie smiled and blew Dan a kiss. Amy worked her mouth down Callie's body until she was kneeling in front of her licking the pussy she had dreamed about. Callie couldn't believe Amy was licking her pussy nor could she believe how good it felt. Too bad they had wasted all that time not doing this. Dan came closer and leaned into kiss his daughter. Callie loved kissing her dad and had imagined themselves in the shower more than once. Callie's breathing quickened and she wrapped her arms around her Dad's neck and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Dan replied in kind. Callie could feel herself start to orgasm and she held onto her dad. "Cum for me" he whispered. That was all Callie needed to push herself over the edge. She screamed and came hard.

Exhausted, the three climbed out of the shower and dried each other off. Callie told Amy she was amazing but know she wanted to try eating Amy out. For Dan the dream continued. Callie lay down on the bed and Amy climbed up so her pussy was over Callie's face. Amy lowered herself until she felt Callie's tongue enter her. It felt sooo good. Callie loved the smell and the taste and again regretted she had shut Amy down years ago. How much fun they could have had! Callie felt her legs getting spread and soon felt daddy's tongue was where Amy's had recently been. The moaning from the girls was so intense and so erotic. "Fuck Daddy" Callie moaned. "OMG Callie" moaned Amy. "Fuck Amy," Callie pleaded. " Please Fuck me!" Amy begged.

Dan was ready! He climbed up behind Amy and plunged into her deep. Callie licked Dan's cock as it slid in and out of her best friends soaking wet cunt. If anyone was in the room next door they would certainly have heard Amy when she screamed "OMG I'm cumming!!!" Dan held onto her hips as he plunged one last time deep into his daughter's best friend. Callie could see his cock spasm as he filled Amy. As Dan continued to thrust, his cum began to leak out of Amy and dribble into Callie's mouth.

Dan was exhausted, he didn't think he had ever cum three times in one night before. He slipped out if Amy and nestled himself between his 2 "daughters" Soon three were sleeping contentedly.