Daughter's Friend Pt. 06

Story Info
Thanksgiving Mile High Club for Dan, Callie and Amy
1.2k words
4.58
8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Dan's wife and Callie's mom had passed near Thanksgiving years ago, he and Callie made it a point to travel somewhere for the Thanksgiving holiday. His wife had always made a big deal about Thanksgiving so after she died both he and Callie just wanted to pretend Thanksgiving didn't happen. Over the years Dan had convinced Amy's parents to let her join them on a few of their trips. The three of them had done Disneyworld, New York and San Fransisco together. So it was not a surprise when Dan asked Amy's dad if he minded if Amy joined he and Callie for a trip to Mexico. Reluctantly Amy's parents agreed.

Dan called the girls and told them they were going to a beach vacation in Mexico. He had rented a house on a secluded beach near small mexican village. The two 18 year old roommates were beside them selves thinking about 5 days alone with "daddy". The both went out and purchased new skimpy bikinis, a few new sundresses and some sexy lingerie. All stuff "daddy" would like to help them remove.

The airport was half way between the college and home so they all decided to meet at the airport. They were taking a red eye flight that would take about 5 hours to get to Mexico. It was starting to get cold at home so Dan wasn't surprised that when he found the girls in the boarding lounge, that they had on their long winter coats. It was the first time they had been together since Halloween and both girls resisted leaping into Dan's arms and passionately kissing him. It was difficult for each of them to pretend none of the Halloween sex had happened.

Dan flew a bit for work so he liked to be comfortable. He had on loose fitting sweatpants and a tshirt. Not only did he like the loose fitting pants for comfort for the flight he also knew seeing the girls was going get him hard and he thought loose fitting pants would be helpful in hiding it. The weather where they were headed was in the mid 80's so Dan wasn't terribly surprised when the girls took off their coats and they were wearing fairly short sundresses.

The plane was half empty and the flight attendant told them there was plenty of room to stretch out if they liked. They found a center row with 4 seats across near the rear of back of the plane. No other passengers ventured that far back so they felt pretty isolated. Dan sat between the girls and once the plane was off the ground the pilot announced he would dim the cabin lights and everyone could get some sleep before they served breakfast prior to arrival.

As soon as the lights went down Dan felt a hand from each girl slide across the front of his pants. He was hard in an instant. Pretty soon both hands were inside his sweat pants stroking his cock. All three were covered with blanket so no one would have seen anyways but Dan looked around. He could see the flight attendant in her seat with her eyes closed. At this point both Amy and Callie ducked their heads under the blanket and each licked on Dan's dick. Dan couldn't tell who but soon he was being sucked deep into a mouth while his balls were played with. Dan leaned back and enjoyed. He could tell the girls were taking turns sucking him. After a few minutes the girls popped their heads out and Callie whispered both she and Amy wanted to join the mile high club. The plane bathrooms weren't big enough for all three so the girls would have to take turns.

Dan picked a number between one and ten and Amy won so she headed back to the bathroom first. Dan waiting a minute and then got up and headed back. The flight attendant seemed to be sleeping so Dan quickly joined Amy in the bathroom. Amy embraced Dan and they kissed passionetly. Dan's hand began to roam down Amy's back and under her dress. Dan was surprised she wasn't wearing any panties. Amy explained she had hoped they would end up in here and she knew it would turn him on. Dan turned Amy around so he was behind her and they were both looking into the mirror. Dan pushed his pants down and raised Amy's dress. "Give me your big daddy cock" Amy hissed. Dan filled Amy's request by filling her pussy with his 6 inch thick cock. Dan reached around and squeezed Amy's perfectly shaped tits. He pulled the top of her dress down so he could see her erect nipples. With each thrust Dan could watch Amy moan. He loved looking at her face as the pleasure inside her grew. Amy liked seeing herself getting fucked. As Dan thrust away they both needed to control their noise. Dan was sure the flight attendant might hear them. The pace quickened and Dan could see Amy beginning to orgasm. That was all he could take and one final thrust and he shot his load deep inside his daughter's best friend.

Dan pulled his pants up, straightened his hair and quietly opened the door. It didn't look like the flight attendant had moved so Dan told Amy to go send his daughter in. Amy slipped out of the bathroom and found her legs were a little wobbly. Callie was checking her phone when Amy told her it was her turn with "daddy". Callie eased back to the bathroom and Dan opened the door. Callie entered and Dan locked the door. Callie didn't want to get cum on her dress so she quickly removed it and stood stark naked in front of her dad. Dan lowered his pants and Callie leaned down to suck it. She loved she could taste Amy on his cock. Callie sucked until Dan was hard again. Then turned around and pushed her ass back towards him. "Do to me what you just did to Amy!" Dan was happy to oblige. The image in the mirror was now his 18 year old daughter. Her body was so much more shapely than Amy's. Where he could easily cup Amy's breasts, Callie's spilled out around his hands. Her nipples were darker and rounder but just as hard. Dan entered her and Callie smiled. She reached down and fingered herself as her daddy thrust away. She had been fingering herself at her seat while Amy was busy with Dan so she was ready to go. Dan held her hips as he thrust. He had only cum a few minutes before so he was able to plow into Callie for a bit. Callie's face went from smiles, to moans, to biting her lip trying to stay quiet. She felt an orgasm rising from her pussy and she held on tight to the sink. Callie had never really watched herself cum before and she liked it. She felt the pace quicken and dad gave out a loud moan. She could feel his cum squirt inside her. She loved it!

Dan and Callie collected themselves and Dan again peeked out the door. The flight attendant now had her back turned so Dan snuck back to his seat and Callie followed a minute later. The three spent the remainder of the flight cuddled and dozing. Dan was hoping he would have enough stamina for the girls for the 5 days. As they left the plane the flight attendant thanked them for flying and hoped they had all enjoyed their flight. Dan wasn't sure but he wondered if she knew what they had been up to.