Daughter's Friend Pt. 07

Story Info
Dan, Amy and Callie enjoy sun, sex and nudity at the beach.
1.1k words
4.53
10.9k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a 30 minute cab ride from the airport to the beach villa Dan had rented. It was even more impressive in real life than it had been in the pictures. After driving thru a security gate, the villa opened before them. It was a 3 bedroom villa that opened up to a private beach. The front door opened into a living with a glass wall that had the most amazing view you could imagine. Dan had rented the place from an old friend who assured him the house and the beach were completely private. The beach was in a small cove which protected it from view from the neighboring villas. Everyone had behaved themselves in the taxi but as he was leaving the taxi driver said "enjoy your stay here with your daughters Senior". Dan assured him they would try and have a good time. He could hear his 18 year old daughter Callie and her best friend Amy giggle.

As soon as the driver left, Dan started stripping down and racing towards the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Not to be left behind both girls lifted their sun dresses over their heads and sprinted after Dan. He could not believe how lucky he was to see 2 beautiful, naked, horny coeds racing into the water towards him. Callie bounced as she ran and Amy's red hair was such a stark contrast to her pale white skin. Luckily they had packed lots of sun screen as Dan hoped they wouldn't be getting dressed for several day.

Dan was getting hard as the girls approached. They both dove at him and the three tumbled into the surf. Dan and his wife had once been to a nude beach and had even fooled around a bit. But that was nothing like the freedom he felt here at this secluded beach. All three splashed, groped, kissed, hugged and generally got more and more turned on. They waded into shallower waters and Callie came up behind her dad and pressed against him. She reached her hands around and stroked his cock. She loved feeling his hard on in her hands. She also loved feeling it in her mouth and pussy.

The water came up to Dan's thighs so Amy had full access to his beautiful cock. Amy knelt down in front of Dan and began to lick and suck him. The salt water made Dan taste even saltier than he normally did. With her arms still wrapped around her dad, Callie held on to Amy's head as she bobbed up and down on her daddy's hard shaft. Callie whispered into Dan's ear for him to fuck Amy's mouth. His daughter talking dirty to him only made him hornier, if that was even possible! He could feel Callie's nipples pressed into his back and watched as the waves broke around him and Amy. He reached his hands back and found Callie's bare pussy and slipped two fingers in as deep as he could. Her moaning was right in his ear and he knew he could not last much longer.

Dan warned the girls that at his age he wasn't going to be able to cum 5 times a day. Amy stopped sucking and stood up. "I guess we will just have to have you watch for awhile then" With that Amy embraced Callie from behind and began to rub her tits. Dan stepped back and took a seat on one of the lounges set at the edge of the water. He watched as Amy's fingers trailed down to Callie's snatch. Slowly Amy inserted one, then two, then three fingers. The contrast of Callie's blonde hair next to Amy's flaming red hair was a sight to see. Callie's breathing quickened, her chest thrust with each new stroke. Dan remained hard but fought the urge to stroke himself so as to save himself for cumming in one of the girls.

Amy pointed out to Callie that "daddy seems to love watching us". With that Amy turned her head and kissed Callie. She reached down and grabbed Callie's hand and helped her finger fuck herself. "Oh fuck make me cum sister!", Amy screamed. She began to convulse in orgasm. Callie continued to stroke Amy's clit all the way through the orgasm and beyond as Amy began to whimper quietly.

Dan was transfixed by what he was watching. Slowly Amy recovered and the girls kissed then walked over to the lounge. Amy suggested they all climb in the shower. Get cleaned up and maybe nap before dinner. Amy walked ahead, a little weak in the knees but so happy. Callie grabbed Dan's hand and pointed to his cock. "you can use that to clean inside me". This stiffened Dan once more as they found the enormous shower in the master bedroom. The shower was open to the outside on one side, the other three sides were glass. There were several shower heads as well as a few benches built into the wall. The shower was big enough for 5 or 6. Amy entered first and got the hot water shooting out of all 5 shower heads. They all helped each other wash the ocean salt water off.

Dan sat down and grabbed Callie around the waist. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock. Callie had only been with a few guys but by far Dan felt the best inside her. Amy loved watching her best friend get fucked by her dad. She lightly traced the outline of her nipples with one hand while doing the same to her clit with the other. Callie began to moan, the pace quickened and she threw her head back as Dan lifted then lowered her hips onto his shaft. Callie could hear Amy moaning and Dan grunting with each thrust. Callie could feel the orgasm starting in her toes. "Fuck Daddy, Fuck Daddy OMG FUCCKKKK DADDYYYYYYYYY!, she screamed. As she convulsed, Dan held on tight and shot his load as deep as he could into his beautiful daughter. Over Callie's shoulder he could see his daughter's best friend smiling and him.

The threesome was exhausted. They quickly dried off and climbed into the huge round bed. Jet lag and nonstop sex caught up with them as the girls were sleeping peacefully. Dan got up to pee and noticed Amy's suitcase was open. He could see some very sexy bikinis, a few equally sexy nighties and some amazing panties. Under the panties he noticed what looked like a large black cock. Dan quietly lifted it out and discovered it was an 8" black strapon. "Damn!" Dan thought to himself as he put everything back and headed off to the bathroom.