Daughters of Jericho Ch. 01

Story Info
A female hitchhiker is picked up by a predator on the prowl.
2k words
4.07
3.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1-- Hitchhiker on the Road to Hell

It's a thrill to hunt.

For Bo Mardsen, the desolate dirt roads in these backwoods on a crisp autumn night in late November provide the perfect hunting ground. Pedestrians are few. And even fewer are the preys that fit his ideal profile. But when he does find them, there is certainly no escape- No shops or residential areas in the vicinity where they can conjure help. No hiding places among these trees that he is not intimately familiar with. Where can they go that he won't find them and have his way with them?

He taps his greasy fingers rhythmically on his steering wheel as he trudges down the unpaved path. The faded print of Mardsen Bro. Meats and the image of a butcher's knife embroider the side of his vehicle; a crusty old white van with washed-out peeling paint and blots of rust and wear.

Being a butcher by trade has its upsides for someone with his particular fetish- It makes it easier for him to disassemble and store his favorite cuts, keeping them fresh for later enjoyment. In fact, it could be said that this really started out as a matter of convenience. He remembers fondly his first: like a first kiss, a first lover, impossible to forget:

(She was a regular at his butcher shop. Early thirties, shimmering golden hair and round, luscious hazel eyes: A real beauty. But also a massive bitch, always demanding the finest cuts of grade A beef and incessantly fussing about the prize, complaining about Bo's customer service which needlessly degenerates into personal insults about his looks and weight. Bo was enthralled with her looks but not her personality. He wishes there was some way he could make her his without having to put up with all that sass.

And then one day he found it.

During another visit, she had called him something that he was intensely sensitive to. He saw red. And before he knew it she was laying on the floor of his shop, a large dull butcher knife clinging to her skull, a fountain of blood gushing and intermingling with the blood of pigs and cows.

In a fit of panic. Bo pulls the corpse into the walk-in freezer, cuts her limb by limb, and arranges them neatly into an ice box. He would lock up that box and throw it into the river and nobody would have to know. He would have to live with it but it's a small prize to pay to remain unpunished. That evening, he would load that box into his van and drive to the deepest, most secluded part of the riverbank and cast away the one thing that could incriminate him of his greatest sin.

He pulls the van up to the river...

Unloads the ice box...

He stares at the box for a moment, then at the rolling black water, then back down at the box again.

Slowly, he opens the box, picks up the severed head, and carefully caresses the icy cheeks and lips, gazing into the lifeless hazel eyes staring back at him in horror.

She was finally his. Like he always wanted.

Was he going to throw it all away?

He holds the head to his mouth and, after a moment of hesitation, slides his tongue across the frosty lips, tasting the lingering fragrance of her lip balm. Soon his tongue is slithering in and out of her mouth.

And then, like a man possessed, he rummages through the ice box.

He pulls out the torso, kneading the bare succulent breast in his sweaty palm and twisting the frozen nipple between his fingers.

He pulls out the pelvis, unzips his pants, and has his way with it.

She was all his. To do with her as he please.

With the deed done, he loads the box back into the van and goes home.

From that day on. He would frequently pleasure himself in this grotesque fashion.

But as time passes, he longs to add to his collection. He had to be patient. The police were still investigating the whereabouts of his victim, and he had already been questioned several times. It would be a whole year before he makes his next move. 

After his second. He was sure he was caught when a man dressed in suit and tie enters his shop and asks for him by name.

Instead, he was given a small  business card with only a silhouette of a top hat and knife and a simple message:

"The Rippers Society sends its greetings."

Shortly after, the police investigation stopped.

He suspects this "Rippers Society" had something to do with it. But he didn't bother to find out. He was itching to strike again.)

By now, he had lost count of his victims. Many of them lone young women: prostitutes or tramps or drunks, meandering through these desolate roads in the dead of night. But of course there are also nights like this one where there are no fresh meat in sight.

And then he saw her.

A petite figure standing there on the side of the road, holding a small cardboard sign with "Easton" written in large white letters. He lets the van roll to a stop besides the hitchhiker and leans over to open the passenger window, examining the hitchhiker closely. 

He was delighted to see that this was indeed a young woman. Probably in her early twenties. Her long raven black hair flows over her shoulders like a cascade of fresh ink and shimmers against her all-black outfit, from her long leathery coat over a tight-fitting T-shirt featuring some obscure punk rock band, down to her black denim skirt and studded ankle-high biker boots. A cute little black leather choker adorned with a tiny silver bell strapped to her throat and a long neck chain dangles a charcoal-black metallic cross from her milky neck, giving her an overall very gothic appearance. The skin of her face is lustrously white, almost ghostly pale in contrast to her clothing. A pair of faded blue eyes and full dark crimson lips accentuate in comparison to her complexion. Bo Mardsen ogles her up and down gleefully, satisfied with this encounter.

"Say there, little miss. Could use a ride to Easton?"

"That'd be fantastic. If it isn't too much trouble." The young woman flashes a faint smile of gratitude and walks over to the van. Her voice was polite but carries a certain chill befitting of this late autumn night. Bo eagerly pushes open the passenger side door.

"Thanks again."

"No worries, love."

Bo leers at her with squinted eyes as she settles in and notices the succulent mounds pressing against her tee: at least a C cup, if not D, he measures her up in his mind. Once seated, her snowy white thighs stretch out of the short skirt and press tightly against those torn black fishnet stockings. Bo can hardly contain the urge to pounce and violently ravish this unsuspecting black-haired beauty. He quickly shifts the van into drive before his prey can realize her blunder. 

"I'm Bo, by the way. What's your name?" As the van trudges on, Bo eagerly makes conversation.

"I'm Kazelle. Nice to meet you, Bo." The passenger introduces herself with a pleasant grin, seemingly still quite oblivious to his intent. She goes on to explain the cause of her predicament:

"I honestly don't know what I would have done if you haven't came along. I got off at the wrong bus stop earlier and apparently that was the last shift for the evening."

"Well, then I suppose it's your lucky day, my dear." Bo taps his fingers against the steering wheel with anticipation. "And mine too, to encounter a pretty thing such as you out here. In fact, you look rather familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?"

"Oh? No, I don't believe we've met..."

"Really, I'm sure I've seen you before. A model? Or an actress for an adult entertainment website, perhaps?" Bo squints at her suggestively.

"Haha...no, I'm not a model or anything..." Kazelle, visibly taken aback by his remarks, chuckles nervously while consciously running her black-manicured fingers across her neck and fidgets with the bell on her choker. She shifts her gaze out the window and was silent for a moment. 

"...Anyways, I suppose I should repay you for the troubles. How's 75 pence sound? Sorry if that isn't much." Kazelle glances down and reaches into her coat pocket in a cautious attempt to change the subject, but Bo wasn't having it.

"No worries about money. I have something else in mind. Another way for you to repay me."

Apparently realizing what he was about to suggest, Kazelle looks up at him with apprehension as he jabbers on between heavy excited breaths, a glistening trail of saliva involuntarily drips from his tongue as he licks his wide lips.

"Well, you know... Since you never said you weren't a... porn actress...perhaps we can do a little... 'role-play'... if you're up for it."

Kazelle was apparently not up for it. Her eyes widen incredulously at such lewd and audacious suggestion. She leans slightly away from him in visible aversion, carefully sliding her fingers to the door handle.

"Nuh uh, I wouldn't do that." Bo clicks the locks shut from his side: a mechanism that had helped him ensnare many unsuspecting victims in the past.

"I, uh...I need to use the ladies' room." Kazelle has her hand on the door now, eyes shifting anxiously between Bo and the window. Her thighs pressed tightly together.

"Please, it'll just be a minute."

Bo, knowing full well her true intentions but rather looking forward to the hunt, obliges and slows to a stop in front of a seemingly abandoned petrol station, deep in the dark woods without lights and with washed-out crumbling walls, sprawling with years of wild vines. He unlocks the door and turns to his passenger expectantly.

"In there?" Kazelle looks out the window and glances back at him with trepidation.

"There is a toilet on the side of the main building over there." Bo points to a small tiled detachment on the right side of the station, his eyes shift to her twitching hips with lust. "Or you can tinkle right here while I watch. I really wouldn't mind."

Kazelle grimaces slightly at his lecherous stare. She quickly pushes open the door and sprints for the toilet. Anywhere is better than here with that creep ogling and slobbering over her.

As Kazelle lets the creaking door to the washroom slam and bolts it shut, she leans her back against the door and inspects the cramped space around her: An old dirty sink and a toilet, reeking with a pool of musky brown debris. The floor tiles are covered with cracks and muddy footprints from who knows when.

"Ugh, gross... But at least I finally got away from him. Now then..." She plops herself down on the toilet seat with a sigh. After drawing a few deep breaths, she produces a small syringe from her inner coat pocket and stretches out her right arm in between her outspread thighs, the palm side of her wrist pointing up as she brings the needle closer. 

As the content of the syringe floods into her veins, the effect was almost immediate: Her closed fist clenches even tighter as her body begins to jolt with massive convulsions. She throws her head back violently with a series of agonizing moans as her mouth begins to foam and her pupils constrict, their ocean blue color gradually changes to a dark red...

Meanwhile, Bo has exited the driver's side and slowly lumbers his heavy-set body to the backdoor of the van, rummaging through his stash. Behind him, two shadowy figures emerge from the woods and silently approach him. Bo turns to meet them, the upper half of his face now covered in a mask made of the skin of a pig's head, in his hands brandishing an enormous axe. The other two figures, likewise, are concealed under masks made of the heads of a bull and a goat, respectively carrying a large bone-crushing sledgehammer and a machete.

"I've brought fresh meat, lads." Bo Mardsen licks his lips again while the blade of his axe reflects the devious grin.

In the confines of the toilet, Kazelle sluggishly rises to her feet, a set of bloodshot eyes glisten from behind a strand of jet-black locks.

"It's time to hunt."