All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 17'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 2 years agoAuthor

FYI, If you are wondering, yes, it's like the last chapter. Leroy of course will never get over his issues of seizures, but I needed to make their son aware of them. I know in the real world you can't hide something like this as well as you can in the fiction world but at last it is fiction. This last chapter had to come into play because I didn't want to advance Jason age much (He was 4 when I left him years ago, So I brought him up to 6 now he is ten/eleven, and then in the next chapter he will be fourteen/fifteen). Yes there will be a next chapter, it is in the stages of writing, but don't expect it soon. I only have 10 to 15 word pages and I want lots more. Thanks you for reading and I'm always trying to get your favorite stories out to you. And a little more. When I can. Katherine (kmillerk1)

Dpj49Dpj49almost 2 years ago

Just WOW! Your creativity and awesome writing phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story - thank you for writing it! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES