David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off her and lay alongside her. Abby rolled partially on top of me and kissed me furiously while fluids flowed from her pussy over my thigh and onto the bed. "David," she managed to say. "Are you sure you were a virgin?"

"I'm sure. I don't know how I couldn't be without my knowing it. Why?"

"You're a pro. That was the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had, and I've had a few."

"Because of my size?" I asked.

"That's part of it but. Your kiss lit my fuse and your size caused the explosion. More importantly, you were incredibly sensitive to my reactions. You understood your ability to hurt me and destroy the emotion. You controlled yourself at the right time and allowed me to have my orgasm. You put my experience first and that's a skill most men don't have."

"But I came inside you," I lamented.

"That added to the perfection," Abby said.

"But, couldn't you get pregnant?" I asked.

"Not this time, and if it was a possibility I would have told you. However, it's not a bad idea to always ask. You might both forget and accidents happen in the heat of passion."

We hugged and kissed for several minutes. "David," Abby said. "There's so much more I'd like to do with you but I think we should plan that for another time."

"You want to have sex with me again?" I asked.

"I do, many times. I hope you'll agree."

"I think I can accommodate you," I said with a smile.

Abby pushed me on the bed. "Right, like you'll get nothing from fucking me."

We got dressed and went into the kitchen for drinks and something to eat. "So you think I'll have better luck with the girls from now on?" I asked.

"With the size of your equipment and your sensitivity to their bodies and feelings, I don't see how you can fail," said Abby.

"My only concern is getting started. You know, the first time. I can't just wave my equipment in front of everyone I'm interested in."

"That wouldn't have the results you imagine. You need to have a reputation that will draw the ladies. I have some ideas. Meanwhile, just go about your business normally but be aware of the opportunities. You're a different person now and I guarantee the girls will notice even if you're not aware of the changes yourself," Abby coached me.

"Do you need more furniture moved tomorrow?" I asked.

Abby laughed. "You're already thinking differently," she said. "But not tomorrow. Bethany will be home and I doubt she's ready for the changes in you. I guarantee I'll create a way for us to be together again, soon."

Sunday, I replayed having sex with Abby a hundred times in my head. If mom and Carrie noticed I was distracted, they said nothing.

Monday morning, Carol, a girl I knew casually in school, was hanging around my locker. She was holding her books against her chest and smiling oddly. She obviously wanted to talk to me but she didn't have a specific topic that she wanted to share. She asked about my weekend and we talked about how perfect the weather had been while we walked together to my first class. It was a strange encounter and I wondered about it throughout the day.

At lunch, Carol walked by my table with her tray and asked if she could sit with me. Curious, I invited her to sit down while wondering if Carol and noticed something like what Abby had told me about. Lunch with Carol was more comfortable than the morning walk together in the hall.

I bumped into Carol again after school. Or did Carol bump into me? We sat on bench in the front of the school and talked some more. I learned that her birthday was three days after mine in January. I didn't follow the nuances of the conversation but we agreed to go on a date Saturday night. Carol seemed pleased. She kissed me on my cheek and ran to catch her bus. I missed my bus and walked home.

I talked to Abby that evening. I told her about Carol. "You see, I was right," said Abby. "Carol noticed something different about you. What are you planning on Saturday night?" she asked.

"I haven't thought about it," I told her.

"I suggest a movie and a burger at the diner afterward. Keep it casual and remember lesson three," she told me.

That night, at dinner, the atmosphere seemed different. It might have been my imagination, but both Carrie and mom seemed to look at me differently. That night I took a shower and when I left the bathroom, Carrie was waiting for me with a towel wrapped around her body. That wasn't unusual but the way the towel was wrapped was. The ends of the towel seemed rotated more to the front of her body and the opening, instead of being on her side, showed the top of her thigh and barely hid her girl parts.

The rest of the week was similarly eerie. Even mom seemed effected somehow. I didn't get a peek at either of their bodies but neither of them was taking pains to prevent it.

Saturday night, I picked up Carol for our date. I chose a chick-flick movie over a Marvel super hero adventure. We got a large bucket of popcorn and a huge Coke to share and found seats in the back of the theater. Carol put up the arm between our seats and cuddled up next to me to watch the movie. I followed Abby's advice and let Carol lead. Eventually, she moved my arm that had been trapped between us to around her shoulders. She shifted around until my hand hovered over her breast. When I didn't take advantage of the position, she took my hand and placed it on her breast.

Her breast was larger than I suspected from her loose clothing. I palmed her breast, gently squeezed it and played with her nipple with my fingers through her blouse and bra. Before the movie was over, Carol had her hand against the bulge in my pants.

We walked, hand in hand, to the diner in the center of town. We had burgers, shared fries and a chocolate milkshake, and walked back to my car parked at the theater. It was still early, before ten pm. Carol suggested we drive to the park for a while. We walked in the moonlit park, holding hands. Carol led me to a grove of trees, leaned against a huge oak and pulled me to her. Her kiss was electric and I returned it with increased voltage. Her hands were all over my body. She put my hands on her breasts again. Ignoring Abby's advice, I pulled Carol's blouse from her skirt and unbuttoned it. Carol reached behind her back and unhooked her bra.

Her naked breasts, glowing in the moonlight, were irresistible and I took each one in my mouth and gently sucked on her nipples. She pressed her chest against my face, encouraging me.

Her hands fumbled with my belt buckle but she managed to get my jeans open and her hand inside my briefs. She moaned into our kiss as she stroked the length of my erection. She pulled her skirt up and captured my erection between her legs. We kissed as she ran her pussy lips against my cock through her cotton panties. She never mentioned the size of my erection. Either she expected it or she was mentally somewhere else.

When she attempted to move her panties aside, I gently stopped her. "Not here," I said to her. "Not this way."

She seemed surprised and pleased at the same time. Carol knelt in front of me and kissed the head of my erection. I let her taste the drops of liquid seeping from my erection for a few moments and then gently stopped her again. We kissed and touched each other while we organized our clothing. We walked back to the car. I held the door for her and she kissed me again as she entered.

I drove her home. She leaned over the center console the whole way, kissing my neck and ear and rubbing my cock through my jeans. In her driveway, we made plans for another date. Carol didn't want to go to another movie. She suggested we have dinner and then go some place we could be alone for as long as we wanted. She knew the perfect place, she told me. I walked her to her door. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with that electric feeling again before going inside and closing the door while blowing me yet another kiss.

I drove home in a fog. I thought about calling Abby but I waited until later Sunday morning.

I curled up in my bedroom and called my sister. I related my date with Carol, leaving out some of the details but communicating the essence. "David," she told me, "I told you she wouldn't be able to resist once she discovered your exceptional anatomy. You handled it like a pro," she continued. "Carol will be back for more often."

"She already has. She was all over me, figuratively, all week at school. It was almost as if she already knew."

"I thought she might," said Abby.

"Wait a second," I cautioned. "Did you have something to do with it?"

"Not directly," said Abby.

"How far is 'not directly' from actually directly?" I asked.

"I work with Carol's mother," Abby said.

"And you indirectly said something about me?" I asked.

"I didn't describe your equipment if that's your concern. I did tell her that you were a different kind of teenager, that you were intelligent, considerate of women and able to validate their self esteem."

"You told her about us?" I asked.

"No. Never. No one except us would understand. So, you have another date with her?" she added.

"I do. Next weekend," I confirmed.

"What are you planning?"

"I'm not. Carol wants to go to dinner and then somewhere we can be alone. I don't know an appropriate restaurant or a place to be alone," I admitted.

"Pick a good Italian restaurant. One without a walk-in pizza business. As to the place to be alone, I think Carol already has the place in mind. Go with her lead and you'll be fine," Abby advised.

"Abby, there's something else," I said.

"Yes."

"Mom and Cassie have been acting odd all week. Did you say something to them?"

"Nothing you should be worried about," Abby answered.

"What does that mean? What shouldn't I be worried about?"

"I told them I enjoyed your company, talking to you and that you were a better man than they gave you credit for," Abby shared.

"That all! That's more than enough. Actually, it's too much," I objected. "I can only imagine what they're thinking."

"Whatever they're thinking, it can only be good for you and for them," Abby insisted.

"We're talking about my mother and my sister," I added.

"Mine too," said Abby. "And I'm your sister too. Let's change the subject. You have another date with Carol this coming weekend. I think we need to get together before then. I have much more I think you need to know."

Thinking about being with Abby again immediately dominated my thoughts. "How do you want to do it?" I asked ambiguously.

"Why don't you drop by Thursday? Bethany has a late shift and she usually doesn't come home for supper?"

Abby and I agreed on Thursday and hung up. I was hesitant to be in the company of either my mother or Carrie but I was feeling good about meeting Thursday with Abby and the early NFL game was about to start, so I went into the living room and made myself comfortable. I had been watching the game for fifteen or twenty minutes when Carrie wandered into the room and sat opposite me with a book she was reading. We exchanged casual "Hi's" and settled back to watch the game and read the book.

I glanced at Carrie several times. Twice I caught her looking at me and I didn't think she had ever turned a page in her book. I watched back-to-back games. The last one ended near five pm. I took a shower, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and was ready for dinner.

I went into the kitchen to see if mom wanted any help getting supper on the table. She was dressed in a white terry robe, a lot more casual than usual. Mom pulled together leftovers for supper and called Carrie to come and eat. Carrie sat at the table on my right. Based on the bookmark in her book, she hadn't read much after I left either.

Mom sat across from me and began passing around bowls of food. She reached, I tried not to look and failed. I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing anything under the robe. I finished eating and excused myself. My thoughts had begun to wander and I needed to remove myself from both of the women.

Monday and Tuesday dragged. Mom and Carrie continued to act odd around me. The high spot of each day was talking with Carol, who snuck quick kisses with me whenever she could.

I called Abby Thursday at lunch. She told me Bethany had to be at work by one in the afternoon. I told her school ended at two thirty-six. "Perfect," she said. "See you then."

I cut the last two periods and rang Abby's bell at five to one. Abby answered the door in a robe similar to the one mom wore Sunday night. "You're early," she stated.

"Some lessons are boring and easily missed," I said. "Others are stimulating and shouldn't be missed."

"Philosophy?" asked Abby as she shut the door.

"Libido," I answered.

Abby laughed and kissed me. My arms moved around her body and I kissed her back.

"God, I missed that," said Abby. "I was just going to take a shower. Care to join me?" she asked.

She didn't wait for an answer and headed for the shower. I followed her. In the bathroom, she adjusted the water temperature, took off her robe and stepped in the shower. I watched, amazed once again at the perfection of her body.

"Well, are you going to join me?" Abby asked impatiently.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped in the shower behind her. Abby pulled the curtain closed, pulled me close and kissed me again. Wet, her body was more exciting than ever and I told her so. I reacted appropriately.

"Wait 'til you feel it with soap," she laughed and kissed me harder. The kiss wasn't the only thing that got harder. Abby poured some body wash on a microfiber cloth and began to wash my body. I closed my eyes and immersed myself in the feelings created by her efforts. She took particular care with my now fully erect penis. She washed it, rinsed it and did it again. She finished on her knees in front of me. She took me into her mouth and began to suck hungrily on me. The feeling was staggering. I leaned against the back wall of the shower for support.

Abby was persistent. After several minutes, I called to her that if she continued, I was going to explode in her mouth. If anything, she intensified her efforts and I fulfilled my prediction. Abby didn't flinch. She sucked in everything I produced and swallowed what didn't escape from her lips.

Abby rinsed me off, stood up and kissed me again. There was saltiness to her taste that I was reluctant to identify. "Like that?" she asked.

"Loved it," I told her.

She took the cloth from me, poured more body wash on it and handed it back to me. "Your turn," she said.

Washing her body was almost a religious experience. The soapy cloth moved over her skin as smoothly as silk. I lingered washing her breasts. Soaped up, they slid through my palms with a feeling I'd never experienced. "Like them?" Abby asked.

"They're amazing," I said.

"There's more of me to wash," she reminded me.

Washing her ass cheeks created another level of piety. Washing her legs added to the ritual. Abby stood in front of me on my knees and separated her legs. "You're almost finished," she said.

I washed her pubis. She had a shadow of a triangle and slight stubble caused by the growth of her pubic hair in the last ten days. "I was planning to shave that," she said.

"Please don't," I asked her. "It emphasizes the woman you are."

I washed carefully between her legs and rinsed her off. Abby continued to stand in front of me with her legs spread. When I tried to stand up, she put a hand on my head and said, "Your turn."

I looked up at her and she ran her tongue along her lips. "Don't disappoint me," she said.

Her hips shifted in my direction. I put my hands on her hips to stabilize both of us. Her clitoris was begging for attention and I approached it with my tongue. I'd never tasted a woman before but I thought I knew what to do from watching porn and filling in the details with my imagination.

My tongue contacted her clitoris. There was saltiness similar to the taste of our earlier kiss. Her hips shifted. "Use your fingers to slide the hood over my clit off," Abby said. I looked at her without understanding.

"Move the flap of skin off my clit," she said.

I used my fingers to slide the hood from her clitoris. "Now use your tongue," she said.

I pressed my tongue against her clitoris and ran it around it several times before I took it between my lips and sucked on it gently.

"God, that's good," Abby sang.

I continued for several minutes. Abby's hips were shaking with the attention. "We need to take this into the bedroom," she said.

We got out of the shower, dried off and moved quickly into the bedroom. Abby didn't strip the spread off the bed. She climbed up on the bed and pulled me up between her legs facing her lady parts. "Where were we?" she asked.

I licked her clitoris in response.

"I remember now," she said.

I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked on it gently again. Abby's hips began to shake again. "Try something different," she suggested. "Explore."

To encourage me, Abby lifted her legs high and pulled her knees against her chest with both hands. The result was, her hips rolled up and her genital area was visible and accessible from her rectum to her clit.

I started at the bottom. I ran my tongue around her anal sphincter several times and probed her tight opening.

"Oh, crap," Abby exclaimed.

"Please don't," I responded.

Laughing, Abby replied, "Not to worry but that feels unusually nice."

Nice was okay but not what I was aiming for. I dragged my tongue from her anus, over her perineum, between her labia and up to her clitoris in one prolonged stroke.

Abby gasped, her body shook, she moaned and pulled her legs further apart. I deduced from her reaction that I was doing something right, so I did it again. Her reaction was consistent so I did it twice more. Abby reached down, pulled my arms and my body up on top of her body. Her lips met my lips in a magnificent, sloppy kiss at the same time my erection met her nether lips.

Abby pulled my body further up on her and I slipped inside her. I paused for a moment, giving her time to adjust. "It's okay," she said. "I know what to expect. You can fill me up."

I pushed inside her until I reached her cervix again. She wiggled her hips in a circular manner and suddenly I was fully inside her having slipped alongside her cervix. We lay like that for a time, languishing in the feeling before Abby shifted her hips upward and I responded by sliding out several inches and then plunging back inside her.

The pace intensified. Abby pulled me tighter against her body pulling me upward with all her strength and screamed her way through an orgasm. My orgasm quickly followed, leaving ounces of semen deep inside her.

We lay alongside each other, holding tightly together and kissing frequently. "Where did you learn that?" Abby asked.

"You taught me," I said.

"Not that," she said. "The stuff you did with your mouth," she clarified.

"You taught me that too. Not the details, but lesson three. You led me to what you wanted by your movements."

"You're an incredible student," Abby complemented me.

Abby and I spent the afternoon together on top of her bed. Sometime during the afternoon, we lost the teacher/student relationship and became lovers. Brother and sister still but lovers never the less. Near dinnertime, Abby suggested another shower and then dinner. The shower took longer than either of us expected. I was unwilling to pass on soaping up her breasts, rinsing them off and then repeating the soaping, multiple times. Wash, fondle, rinse, multiple times.

"Enough already," Abby finally said. "I love that you love my breasts but we do need to call mom and tell her where you are and have something to eat."

"I know but it's difficult for me to leave your breasts alone," I said. "If I had breasts of my own, I might never get out of the shower," I added.