David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing again, Abby got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. "I guess I'll just have to get dressed for dinner or we'll never get anything to eat.

Abby did get dressed for dinner but she went topless, teasing me intensely. I pulled on my underwear and we headed for the kitchen. While I rooted around in the fridge for something to eat, Abby called mom and told her I would be staying for dinner. When questioned, Abby told mom, "I've really not seen much of David for the last decade and I'm really enjoying his company."

We ate leftovers, with a bottle of wine for dinner. I watched her breasts move as she breathed. She watched me watching, smiling and tossing me kisses. We put the dishes in the washer and headed back to the bedroom together.

Near ten o'clock, Abby called a timeout. "David," she said. "I'm exhausted and I need a break and we need to call mom again and tell her you're staying the night."

"I am?" I asked.

"David, we've been 'sleeping' with each other for hours. Now I want to really sleep with you."

Abby called mom again and explained that we had lost track of time and she was insisting that I stay the night. I didn't hear what mom said but Abby explained it would be fine. She'd make up the sofa for me and I could sleep there. That seemed to mollify mom and they hung up.

"One more thing," said Abby. "Bethany usually gets home between eleven and midnight on Thursdays. You should be asleep on the sofa when she gets home."

"How does that work?" I asked.

"After she goes to bed you can join me. We'll just have to be quieter and remember to get you back on the sofa before Bethany wakes up."

"Sounds simple."

"Trust me, it is."

Abby and I spent an active forty-minutes in her bed after she turned down the spread to hide the mess and then I went into the living room and curled up alone on the sofa with a sheet, pillow and light blanket.

Just before midnight, Bethany came through the front door. I had barely settled down and was still awake. Through lidded eyes, I saw her look at me questionably before going into the kitchen and then to her room. An hour later, when I was sure Bethany was asleep, I moved back into Abby's room.

Sleeping all night with a woman for the first time was a dream come true. I slept with Abby cuddled up behind me with her arm over my body and her breasts pressed into my back. Later, we reversed positions and I spooned behind her with my cock nestled in between the cheeks of her ass and my arm under her arm and holding her breast. Changing positions was even more interesting. We managed to hide my anatomy twice.

I woke up early. Abby was already gone. I collected my clothing and got dressed before following the aroma of bacon frying into the kitchen. Abby wouldn't let me help with breakfast preparations. I sat at the table with a mug of coffee and watched her work. Even wearing shorts and a t-shirt, she reminded me of the naked woman I'd spent the night with. I moved up behind her, squeezed a tit and kissed her neck. She told me to sit down and be good, Bethany was home and she didn't know when she'd wake up.

It was just before eight am, when Abby and I were downing omelets, bacon and coffee when Bethany wandered into the kitchen dressed in a terry robe. She took a mug from the cupboard, poured herself some coffee and sat at the table with Abby and me.

Bethany stirred some sugar into her coffee, looked at me slyly and then Abby.

"When did Davy get here?" Bethany asked Abby.

"Yesterday afternoon, why?"

"I'm just surprised to see him so early in the morning," explained Bethany.

"He spent the night," said Abby.

"I figured that out when I saw him on the sofa when I came home," Bethany replied. "Just one thing bothers me," she added. "Where was he when I got up in the middle of the night to pee?"

"On the sofa," answered Abby. "You must have just missed him."

"Why don't we stop dancing around?" said Bethany. "He wasn't on the sofa. I checked pretty closely and he wasn't there. I wondered for a moment where he was. I was in an empty bathroom, he wasn't in my bedroom and there's only one other room. So where do you think he was?"

Abby sat quietly for a moment, sipped her coffee, looked Bethany in the eye and said, "He slept with me last night."

"I gather that when you say he 'slept' with you, you're using a broad definition of the word," Bethany stated.

"I am and we did," said Abby.

"Thank you for your honesty," commented Bethany. "Can I ask what prompted this extreme example of sibling involvement?"

"It's a long story."

"I'll settle for the Cliff's Note version."

Abby looked at me. "Do you mind if I share your story with Bethany?" she asked.

I nodded and looked into my mug as I drank some coffee.

"David hasn't had the usual experiences in high school," Abby started. "Specifically, he didn't have much experience with girls."

"You mean he didn't get laid," commented Bethany.

"True," confirmed Abby. "He was a virgin, until recently."

"You?"

Abby nodded. "He's recently been dating an experienced girl from his class and I offered him some instruction in how to treat her."

"All night? That's a hell of a lot of instruction," said Bethany.

"Well, things go out of control," explained Abby.

I was doing my best disappearing turtle act, trying to pull my head into the neck opening of my t-shirt.

"That seems too easy," said Bethany. "There has to be more to it. Maybe you should add to the Cliff's Note and explain further."

"Truthfully," said Abby, "David is an unusual anatomical specimen."

I was slowly trying to sink under the table.

"How unusual?" asked Bethany with a smirk on her face.

"Not quite Ripley's but close enough to get honorable mention," said Abby.

Bethany looked at me with a quizzical eye. "Is she exaggerating?" she asked me.

"I'm not the one to ask," I said. "I didn't think so until Abby told me."

Bethany looked at Abby. "True," Abby said.

"So you only have Abby's assessment," Bethany said to me.

"Pretty much," I said. I wasn't about to go into my adventures with Carol.

"I think you should have another opinion," offered Bethany.

"How do you propose I get that?" I asked pretty sure Bethany was offering her judgment.

"I'd volunteer if that's okay with you?" Bethany offered.

Abby slid her chair back from the table for a better view of our conversation. "You want me to drop my drawers so you can confirm Abby's conclusion?" I asked.

"That's one option," she said.

"Really?" I said. "I can't think of another one and there's the complication that you're my sister."

"So's Abby," Bethany countered.

"Yeah but we got involved slowly. I don't feel comfortable just stripping in front of you, even if you're my sister."

"Okay. I get that. How about I go first?" Bethany asked. "You know. I'll show you mine and you show me yours."

Abby moved her chair back further. I looked at her and she was smiling into her mug of coffee. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't know if everything was going off the rails or heading for something significantly more pleasurable. Abby caught my eye and nodded. I got that she somehow knew Bethany's intension and was okay with it. I slid back in my chair and said, "The floor's all yours."

Bethany hesitated for a moment. I wondered if she hadn't expected my acceptance of her offer or if she was relishing maneuvering me into flashing her even if she had to do the same. She stood up, pushed her chair under the table for room, faced me, untied her robe and dropped it suddenly onto the floor.

Standing naked in front of me, Bethany was second only to Abby. Their breasts were remarkably similar but Bethany's pubic hair was cut in a heart shape where Abby was shaved. Bethany was standing with her hands on her hips, waiting for my response. I raised a finger and indicated she should turn around. She did and I memorized the shape of her ass for fantasizing later. Bethany finished her turn and then did it again.

Facing me, she waited. It was my turn. I looked at Abby who was giggling. I guessed she was enjoying my dilemma. I was trapped. I had to strip in front of both of them. I stood up facing Bethany. I pulled off my t-shirt, unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them to my ankles. I wore no underwear and my cock was well on the way to a full erection after viewing Bethany naked.

Bethany's eyes opened wide and her right hand covered her mouth. She looked at Abby. "You weren't shittin' me," she said.

Suddenly, Bethany reached out and held my erection. A split second later, I reached out and held her breasts. "Is this real?" Bethany asked.

"Are these?" I responded.

"Davy," Bethany said. "You're coming with me."

She looked at Abby. "Can I borrow him for a couple of hours?"

Abby waved to the two of us as if she had no opinion. Bethany took my hand and pulled me in the direction of her bedroom. I almost tripped over my shorts around my ankles. I managed to kick them free and went with Bethany. In her bedroom, I stood in front of her and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"You're not?" Bethany asked.

"Beth," I said. "You're my sister and we're not supposed to have sex with each other."

"I know that but sometimes things trump the rules and you've already had sex with Abby and she's your sister too."

"True. It just happened."

"You didn't resist?"

"No. She kissed me and the rest is history. I guess the thing that trumped the rules was that first kiss. What thing do we have?" I asked.

Bethany reached out again and grabbed my erection. "This thing," she said.

She leaned in close and kissed me. A second later, I was kissing her back. Our arms were wrapped around each other, rubbing our naked bodies against each other and our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths.

The kiss ended. "I guess we now have two things that trump the rules," she said.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me for another kiss. Bethany pushed my erection from between our bodies down to between her legs. She shifted her hips back and forth sliding my cock between her well-lubricated labia. I squatted down slightly, changed the angle between my erection and Bethany's vagina and my cock began to enter her.

Bethany broke the kiss, pulled me to her bed and pulled me up on her body between her legs. I moved in to continue kissing her and my erection found her opening again without assistance. My tongue and my erection slipped inside her body simultaneously.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Bethany. "Hold still for a moment," she ordered.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm more than okay. It's only that I've never been so full and I want to savor the feeling for a while before we go further and we're definitely going further."

I held Bethany in my arms as she settled on my erection. When she started to move under me, I moved on top of her. We started slowly and increased the pace and the depth over the next several minutes until I encountered her cervix.

"Oooh," said Bethany. "I've never had that happen before."

"It's okay," I said. "I don't have to go any further in you."

"The hell you don't," exclaimed Bethany. She began to wiggle around seeking a solution to her depth problem.

"Just twist your hips slightly and push gently. I should slide alongside your cervix then."

Bethany did and I slipped fully inside her. "How did you know to do that?" she asked.

"It's happened before," I said.

"Abby?"

"Yes, Abby," I confirmed.

"I'll have to thank her," she commented.

I moved within Bethany, slowly and deliberately, maximizing my depth with each stroke, while alternately kissing her lips and her nipples.

"Davy," spoke up Bethany. "I know you're a lover and I get that, but right now I need to be fucked."

I picked up the pace and the length of my strokes, feeling myself slide past her cervix with each movement. Bethany responded and soon we were both panting rapidly and sweating profusely. I felt Bethany begin to stiffen her body and I thought she was nearing an orgasm. The closer she got, the faster I fucked her until her eyes rolled back in her head, her legs shot straight out and her vagina tightened around my cock like a vise. Her body trembled and her back arched as she reached the precipice and launched over. Somehow, I managed to overcome her grip on me and I came profusely inside her.

We settled down from our mutual orgasms together. We rolled over and she lay on my chest, still out of breath. When she could assemble some words, she said, "Thanks, brother. I needed that."

I held her close and, shortly, she added, "Davy, you really know how to fuck. I thought I knew what fucking was like but you've created a new standard. I hope we can do this again."

"I'm sure we can," I responded. "However, I have a concern."

"I can't imagine anything we just did being a concern to either of us. What's bothering you?"

"I came inside you. That's not right with anyone, especially my sister."

"You're sweet. I'd marry you if I wasn't your sister but, not to worry. I have something I'll take as soon as were done here."

"We're not done?"

"Hell no. I want to keep you here as long as I can so I propose we spend some quality time sexually pleasuring each other without fucking and then finish up with another mind-blowing orgasm. You good with that?" she asked.

That's exactly what we did before we went looking for Abby and a late lunch.

We found Abby in her room on the phone. When she saw us, she ended the call and joined us in the kitchen. We scrounged around the kitchen gathering stuff for lunch. "Who were you talking to?" I asked.

"Mom," was Abby's one word answer.

My mind went "Oh shit" while my mouth said, "What did you guys talk about?"

"Oh, this and that. She did want to know how you're doing."

"What did you tell her?" I asked while thinking "Oh, shit."

"I told her you were fine, even better than we expected."

There went the "Oh, shit" again.

"Mom did say to send you home later. Cassie's spending the night at a friend's house and she doesn't like to sleep alone in the house," Abby added.

"OH, SHIT," my head shouted. I had no idea what Abby told mom, if anything. Knowing Abby, she said more than she'd admitted to and judging from her ambiguous comments, I might be in for an uncomfortable moment or two with my mother. Fucking my sisters was one thing. Having my mother know about it was something else entirely.

I got home for supper Friday evening. Mom was waiting for me. She was unusually kind, hugging me as if we hadn't seen each other in weeks instead of days. She had prepared a nice meal consisting of everything I liked and then we settled on the sofa to watch a movie.

About eight pm, mom told me she was going to take a shower and get comfortable. She told me not to go anywhere. She'd be right back.

When she came back, she looked very comfortable. Her hair was pinned up and she wore a diaphanous robe, open over a thin, satin nightgown with a separate semitransparent top that tied in three places. I had never seen any of it before. The outfit was all coordinated shades of blue and it was obvious she wore nothing under it.

Mom sat next to me on the sofa. Neither of us was interested in the movie. I was having difficulty suppressing my penis' reaction to mom's outfit and mom wanted to talk, about last night.

"Tell me, Davy," she said. "How did you and Abby get along last night?"

She never uses the diminutive form of my name unless she has something she wants from me. Usually some chore but not this time I suspected. "We did fine," I told her. "We hadn't had time together for years and we caught up with each other."

"Anything else?"

"I did tell her about my date last week with Carol and our next date tomorrow," I added.

Mom introduced a non sequitur, "Did you sleep well?"

I answered as if her question made sense. "I did. Abby's sofa is very comfortable."

"Davy," she said again. I braced myself. "Can we stop playing games? You know what I want to know so tell me," she ordered.

"How much did Abby tell you?" I asked, stalling.

"She talked in circles, hinting but not saying anything really. On the other hand, Bethany was much more informative. I'll save you another question, Bethany told me you woke up in Abby's bed this morning. Was she telling me the truth?"

Busted, I told the truth. "She was."

"So you slept with Abby last night?" mom asked.

"I did."

"Did you do more than just sleep?" mom pressed.

"How much do you want to know?" I asked.

"You're my son, Abby's my daughter. I think I should know about anything that affects our family," she explained.

"We did more than just sleep," I said.

Mom got right to the point, "You fucked her?"

"I wouldn't have put it that crudely," I said, "but we fucked each other."

"Thank you for your honesty," mom said. "How did that happen?"

"Probably like it does between any man and woman. We hadn't seen each other for a while. We hugged, we kissed and then we kissed again. One thing led to another, and then another. You can fill in the blanks."

"So, the sofa was just a ruse for Bethany?" mom asked.

"It was. Abby thought it was better if Bethany didn't know about us having sex."

"Then, why did she find you in Abby's room in the morning?"

"Abby's an incredible lover. I couldn't resist so I went back to her room after Bethany went to bed."

Mom dropped the next bombshell. "That's pretty much what Bethany said about you."

"Jesus. How much did Bethany tell you?"

"Only two things that are important. One, that you're terrific in bed and, two, that you're better equipped than any man she's ever slept with. Oh, she also said, you, all of you, plan on doing it again."

"Mom," I said. "Bethany talks too much."

"That's not all she does too much," mom quipped. "However, I have one question, why am I excluded?"

I was stunned. "What?" was all I could think of to say. Internally, I was processing her question and the conclusion I reached was that my mother wanted to have sex with me.

"Don't be so stunned," mom said. "It's really a simple question. We're a close family. If I think about how close you were, you sleeping with your sisters was always a possibility. As for me, I haven't had sex with a man since before you were born and listening to your sisters extol your virtues, I think it's about time for me to get back in the game, so to speak."

"But you're my mother," I objected.

"If you can get past your relationship with your sisters, you can do it for me. You're a man. They're women and so am I. And, don't even think about playing the age card. I might be thirty-five years older than you are but I'm up for the challenge if you are."

I was losing the argument and I began to resign myself to having sex with my mother. I took a long look at her in her blue peignoir and robe. When I stopped seeing her as my mother, I saw a beautiful woman with a fantastic body. Under any other circumstances, I'd kill to jump in the sack with her, and these were those other circumstances. With that perspective, I convinced myself to follow her lead and enjoy the ride.

"Am I supposed to say 'dare you'?"

Mom laughed and said, "No, but there are some guidelines. For example, you should call me Simone, not mom when we're together. Mom is okay with the rest of the family, friends and others but Simone is much more intimate and I'd prefer it."

"Not easy to break an eighteen year old habit but I'll try," I committed. "However, I have a request for you."

"Okay. What do you want?"

"Please don't call me 'Davy'." It's infantile. I don't mind Dave or David but Davy is out."

"Okay. We have a deal. No mom and no Davy. Anything else?"

"Not from me," I said.

"Then just one other thing. We shouldn't flaunt our new relationship in front of the girls. You know, no unusual or excessive touching. That sort of thing."