David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? Abby and Bethany are already involved."

"Yes, but Carrie isn't, yet."

The 'yet' stopped me for a moment. Was mom, no Simone, hinting that eventually I'd have sex with Carrie as well and the rest of them? I didn't want to think about it in the moment but I certainly wanted to evaluate the possibility in the future.

"Okay," I said. "Where do we go from here?"

"I think we go the thirty feet or so to my bedroom," suggested Simone.

Simone took my hand and I followed her into the bedroom. She closed the door and stood in front of me. I stood in front of her and waited. Rule two crossed my mind but it was Simone standing in front of me.

"I want you to take off my clothes," said Simone.

When I didn't react, she said, "Simone says: Take off my clothes."

I reached for her robe and began to take it off her shoulders.

"Go slowly. It's been a long time. I want to feel your fingers and hands as you remove each item. I want to watch your face as you reveal each part of me. I want to enjoy this moment."

I carefully removed her robe, moving behind her and sliding it down each arm separately. Back in front of her, I carefully folded the robe and placed it on a nearby chair. I untied the top bow in her top. I folded it back gently, dragging my fingers along her collarbone as it did so. The second tie was undone in a similar manner while touching her skin below her collarbone and above her breasts.

Undoing the third tie let her top hang open, draped over her breasts covered by the satin nightgown. I ran my fingers over the tops of her breasts above the neckline of her nightgown. I listened as her breathing slowed and her eyes closed.

Behind her again, I slowly removed her top one arm at a time, folded it and placed in on top of the robe on the chair. I was pretty sure she was wearing only the nightgown. She certainly had no bra and I would have bet, no panties either.

I rubbed her shoulders from behind her. I put my arms around her body and kissed her neck. She tilted her head to give me room and then tilted it the other way for another kiss. I kissed the nape of her neck and slid my hands up until they were supporting her breasts. Simone purred quietly like a kitten having its tummy rubbed and leaned back against me.

Her breasts were larger and heavier than Abby's breasts. I moved one nightgown strap from her shoulder with my lips and kissed her shoulder. The kitten purred louder. I followed up with the other shoulder strap and the kitten growled when I kissed that shoulder.

The only things holding her nightgown up were my hands on her breasts. I moved my hands away from her breasts expecting her nightgown to fall off. It needed a little encouragement before it fell to her waist. I put my hands back on her breasts. I could feel her nipples straining to grow larger as I held her.

I came around to in front of Simone again. Her breasts were definitely larger than Abby's breasts. They were full and narrowly attached to her chest. They hung lying on her chest, touching in the middle. Her nipples were larger than Abby's and stood out from her breasts. I imagined Simone bent over with her breasts hanging down like huge teardrops, a position I hoped to experience soon.

I tried to move her nightgown over her hips without success. I finally decided to lift it over her head. I gathered the satin material with my fingers until I had the lower part in my hands and slowly lifted the gown over her breasts, arms, shoulders and head. The gown fell on top of the rest of her outfit, unfolded.

I stepped back to admire her body and discovered I lost the bet, she was wearing pale blue, bikini panties. They were transparent enough that I could see her triangle of dark pubic hair. The sight of her naked, except for her panties was more sensual than seeing her completely naked and my cock responded.

I stood there, admiring the beauty of her body. "Simone says," she reminded me.

I got down on one knee and slowly removed her panties. I inhaled the scent of her as she stepped out of them.

Standing in front of her again, Simone smiled, leaned in and kissed me. A second kiss involved significantly more body contact. Apart again, Simone reached up and pulled several pins from her hair. Her hair fell across her shoulders and, when she tossed her head several times, her hair fell to below her shoulders almost to her waist.

Tossing the hairpins on top of her clothing, she looked at me. Her smile was almost gleeful and her eyes reflected her anticipation. "Now it's my turn," she said. "Time to see what everybody's in awe over."

Simone removed my shirt and pants in short order. She licked her lips as she viewed me barely contained in my briefs. She put her hand inside my briefs and held my erection. "Christ," she exclaimed. "Is this thing real?"

I helped her remove my briefs so she could judge for herself. She kneeled in front of me, holding my erection in both hands. "David," she mumbled. "Where did you inherit this monster? It certainly wasn't your father. I can't touch my fingers around it and it's more than nine inches long."

She kissed the head of my erection and then tried to put it into her mouth. I watched, fascinated as her mouth stretched around my cock. She pushed her mouth down on my erection and gagged when she about four inches into her mouth.

"Damn," Simone said. "I wonder if I can get that monster inside me."

"There's only one way to find out," I encouraged her.

Together, we pulled the half dozen throw pillows off the bed and then the bedspread. Simone turned down the top sheet and we climbed into the bed together. We clung together, kissing while I tested her lubrication with my hand.

"David," said Simone. "I want you inside me but I'm concerned about your size. Go slow please."

"Simone," I responded. "Slow is my best speed. I need to know what to do if I'm going to cum," I said to her.

"There's no problem. I'm fifty-three and well past worrying about pregnancy but thanks for asking."

I perched between her legs and kissed her clitoris peeking out at the top of her slit. "David, save that for later. Now I want you to love me."

I rubbed the head of my erection several times between her labia to ensure maximum lubrication. I placed my head between her inner labia and pushed gently. "Oooh," cooed Simone. "So far so good."

I couldn't tell her that I wasn't inside her yet. I pushed a little harder and my glans slipped between her lips and inside her. "Oh, my," cried Simone.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful," she said. "How about you?"

In response, I pushed further inside her, about three inches.

"Whoa. You've got more?"

"I do. Do you want more?"

"If you have it, I want it," Simone said.

"Relax," I told her.

I heard her humming something. "Ommmmm," she hummed trying to relax.

I moved another inch inside her.

"That was better. More," Simone said.

I moved another two inches. I contacted her cervix and held up.

"Oooh. What happened?" Simone asked.

"I'm in about as far as I can go. I bumped into your cervix," I told her.

"Really? I've never had anyone bump into my cervix before. What happens next?" she asked.

"We make the best of it," I said and began to move back and forth a short distance within her.

"Oooh. That feels good," Simone said.

I increased the pace and depth. Simone began to move with me. We established a smooth rhythm. Soon Simone's body began to quiver and then tremble. "Oh my God, I think I'm going to have an orgasm."

Minutes later, Simone's entire body was shaking both of us and the bed. "On my God. Oh my God. It's been so long. It's been so long."

Her orgasm hit like a tornado in a bottle. She flooded me with orgasmic fluids and almost threw both of us off the bed. Her body squeezed me so hard that I couldn't move. She was gasping for breath and the sweat was pooling between her breasts. I tried to move inside her. I managed to move out a short way and when I pushed back in, my orgasm added my fluids to hers.

"Holy shit," said Simone between gasps. "Was that what I think it was?"

"If you think I came, you're right," I answered.

"You can do that again anytime you want to," she promised.

I spent the night in Simone's bed. Neither of us got much sleep except during recovery periods. Simone was determined to accommodate me without pain or hesitation. She tried squatting over me and lowering herself onto me. We tried from the back with her on her knees, we tried spooning and entering her from the rear, and we tried in the missionary position, twice.

Sometime during the night, Simone reached her goal. I don't know when since she didn't tell me. She told me she wanted to continue 'practicing' but I think she was enjoying herself. I know I was and I know she had multiple orgasms while 'practicing'. During the night, Simone also tried sucking my erection without much improvement from earlier. "That's going to take more practice," she commented.

I had no problems orally pleasuring her. The third time, she had an orgasm. "That was good but not as good as when you're fucking me," she said.

Early in the morning, we dragged ourselves out of bed and into the bathroom. We showered together and peed in the shower. Simone giggled as her urine splashed on the shower floor. "Why does that seem so dirty?" she asked.

"I have no idea. It all ends up in the same place," I told her.

We lingered in the shower while I washed her tits. "I promise I'll let you wash my tits as often as we can manage it but we need to get out of the shower, dressed and have breakfast. I have no idea when Carrie will be home."

Breakfast was a huge affair. We were both famished. Simone managed a course of omelets for us and then went back to the stove for pancakes. With the coffee and orange juice, we spent over an hour having breakfast.

Carrie came home about eleven. Her timing was perfect. Simone and I were tired of waiting for her and were about to head into the bedroom for more practice. Carrie was a free spirit even though she lived with her mother. Before she even said "Good morning," or even "Hello," she was asking pointed questions.

"What's going on?" Carrie asked. "Abby and Beth are acting as if there was some big secret I know nothing about," she added.

Mom and I looked at each other and said nothing.

"Not you guys too," complained Carrie.

Mom took pity on Carrie. "Honey, we have to talk," she said.

I excused myself. I had a date with Carol that night and I needed my rest. I stripped to my briefs, climbed into my bed and was asleep within minutes. Carrie knocked on my door about five o'clock. She stepped gingerly into my room and stood next to the bed with her finger in her mouth and her knees together like she used to do when she was younger and wanted something from me.

"Davy, can I ask you something?"

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little after five," Carrie told me.

"I haven't much time. I have to pick up Carol at six. What is it?"

"Oh, maybe we should talk tomorrow," Carrie ventured.

"Can you give me a hint?" I asked.

"Mom, Abby, Beth and I have been talking," Carrie said. "And I've been wondering ..."

"Oh shit," I thought.

"Carrie, I don't have time right now to have this conversation. We do have to talk and we need to take the time to do it right. Now is not the time."

"Tomorrow, then?" Carrie asked.

"I don't know what tomorrow will look like for me. Certainly Monday though," I said. "Is that okay?" I asked.

"I can wait but I really need you," Carrie said and she left the room and closed the door.

Carrie and what the others had said to her was on my mind while I showered, dressed and drove to Carol's house. Carol bounded out of the house seconds after I pulled into her driveway. She jumped into the car, leaned over the console and kissed me. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"I don't know the restaurants here very well. I thought I let you pick," I said.

"You forgot about dinner, didn't you?" Carol challenged me.

"I did," I admitted. "I'm an idiot."

"No problem and you're fine. If you've been thinking about tonight as much as I have, you'd forget your own name. I know a perfect place. Drive."

Carol took us to a Thai restaurant in the next town. "This place has great food. If you're not into Thai food we can go someplace else."

"No. This is fine," I said.

The restaurant had dim lights, white tablecloths and excellent food. Two hours later, we were back in the car. "Where to?" Carol asked.

"You told me you had a perfect place," I reminded her.

"You remembered that," she said.

"I had incentive," I responded.

"Okay then. Let's go," Carol said.

She led me to a condominium complex about ten miles outside of town. I parked where she told me to and I followed her to a unit in a four unit building. The lights were out and it looked as if no one was home. Carol produced a set of keys and selected the one that opened the door. Inside, she closed the door and turned on the lights.

"Take a look around while I check for the essentials," Carol said.

I had no idea what essentials she was referring to. I wandered around the apartment. It was incredibly clean and neat. The furniture was midcentury modern leaning to modern. There was lots of glass and chrome mixed with natural woods and leather. The kitchen had a large built-in refrigerator and every kitchen appliance known to man. One bedroom was set up as an office and the other, larger bedroom, had a king sized bed, strewn with throw pillows, several chairs and matching dressers. There was a bathroom off the master bedroom with a huge shower and a larger walk-in closet full of only women's clothing.

"What do you think?" asked Carol when she caught up to me.

"It's incredible. Who lives here?" I asked.

"My aunt," said Carol. "She travels a lot for work. I think she's in Brazil this week."

"How?" I managed to say.

"She lets me use it as long as I keep it clean. It's a great place to get away from my parents."

"And bring boys here?" I asked.

"Never. Well, almost never. You're the first," shared Carol. "Are you nervous?" she asked.

"Not nervous. I just seems so calculated," I tried to clarify.

"I didn't mean it to feel that way. I just wanted us to be comfortable and unpressured. After last week in the park, I knew you were different and I thought we could get to know each other better here. If you're uncomfortable, we can leave. No problem," Carol told me.

"No. This is fine. How long do we have?"

"Forever," said Carol. "Or all night. Whatever it takes," she said. "In spite of how it looks, I'm not in a hurry," She added.

"All night?" I asked.

"I stay here frequently. My parents are used to it. They don't ask questions," Carol explained. "Look, neither of us is in a hurry. Why don't we just veg out with some good wine and music?"

"Sounds good to me," I agreed. "Skip the wine but I'm up for some easy music and hanging out."

Carol went into the living room, put some adult easy listening music on a professional looking stereo, and turned down the lights. She sat on a sofa and patted the seat next to her and on the end of the sofa. I sat next to her on the sofa. Carol moved very close to me, turned her body slightly and settled against me. She put her head back on my shoulder and my arms moved naturally around her body.

The music was relaxing. I could feel Carol breathing as she nestled against my body. I peeked and her eyes were closed. I closed my eyes, put my head back against the sofa and allowed myself to drift into a peaceful dreamland. We sat, cuddled together for many minutes. Carol took my left hand over her shoulder and placed it on her breast over her clothing. She exhaled and leaned more tightly against me. When she removed her hand, my hand remained on her breast. I held her, squeezed gently and inhaled the aroma of her hair. I was content. Nothing in my experience compared to where I was and what we were doing.

A while later, Carol whispered, "David, I want to be naked for you."

I was surprised by her request but, to be honest, it wasn't unexpected. Just the way she was reacting to my holding and absorbing her foreshadowed something like her request was possible. "Carol," I answered her, "I'm not adverse to you taking your clothes off but I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

"What does that really mean?" asked Carol.

"Reader's Digest version, I'd love it if you took your clothes off," I clarified.

"Most guys would say that," Carol stated. "Somehow, I don't think you're like most guys. I feel safe with you and being naked would increase my pleasure without discomfort or embarrassment."

"Then you should do it," I said.

"I agree. Wait here," she said and ran out of the room. She returned with a microfiber throw blanket. She tossed the very soft and fuzzy blanket in my lap, stood in front of me, and began to remove her clothing. It wasn't a strip and she didn't tease. She just removed her clothing without reluctance or haste. Her bra was the last to go. I remembered her breasts in the park reflecting the moonlight. In her aunt's living room, they were even more alluring. They weren't large but they weren't small either. They looked perfect.

Carol, sat back on the sofa. She resumed her earlier position up against me and pulled the soft throw blanket over both of us. My arms were in heaven wrapped around her naked body and I felt even better when she put my hand back on her breast. She cuddled tight against me again and her breathing slowed to her previous level. Holding her breast, I could feel her heartbeat. Her pulse was rapid for how we were cuddling together. I suppose it was an indication of her hidden level of excitement. My heartbeat matched hers.

Over the next few minutes, Carol slowly moved my right hand over her navel and toward her pubis. When she moved her hand away, I slowly ran my fingers through her pubic hair and gently pulled it between my fingers. Eventually, my hand discovered the small nub at the joining of her major labia.

I moved a finger over her clitoris. Both our pulse rates increased and Carol's breathing quickened as well. Her clitoris was small and very sensitive and her body began to react reflexively as I moved my finger over and around it.

"David," Carol said quietly. "I don't think I've ever been happier. Before tonight, I couldn't imagine ever being naked in the arms of a man without feeling anxious or suspicious. Yet, here we are. You're touching me in ways no one has ever touched me before and I feel absolutely safe and secure."

"Carol, your safety and comfort is a primary goal of mine. Neither of us would be satisfied if either of us were uncomfortable, guarded or terrified. I feel your mood and it makes me happy as well. This is perfect."

"David, would you still be comfortable with your clothes off?"

Carol, sat up and looked at me for an answer. She looked incredible in the soft light with her breasts resting high on her chest and her nipples aroused.

I stood up in front of her and began to remove my clothing. Remarkably, when I removed my briefs, my penis was relaxed. Not what I expected. Carol's nudity was reaching me on another level. Before I could sit again, Carol stood up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom dragging the soft blanket behind her. Together, we removed the many throw pillows and pulled off the bedcovers.

Carol crawled into the bed and indicated I should crawl in next to her. We curled up together, under the covers. Carol leaned over me and kissed me before settling her head on my shoulder, her breasts against my side and her right hand on my navel.

I rubbed her back as low as the top of her cheeks, where she had a small dimple at the end of her spine. Her right hand drifted down and she ran her fingers through my pubic hair much as I had earlier with her. Soon her hand found and wrapped around my penis. Immediately, my penis began to respond to her attention, much like I expected it would have earlier.