David

Story Info
David has a Goliath problem.
20.6k words
4.67
34.3k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother, Simone Cleary, is one of the most incredible parents on the planet. She's an Army widow with four kids and, with help, she's managed to raise us to be a close family. She's managed it all on a widow's pension and the generosity of others.

Mom had been married to Dad for fourteen years, all of it as a military wife, when he was killed in an ambush in Beirut before I was born. Dad was a Colonel on assignment in Lebanon at the time. He was traveling in a small convoy in a safe zone when his entourage was suddenly attacked. Before help arrived, five US Army members were dead, including my father. Twenty-two insurgents also died and an unreported number of civilians.

Mom was at home with three daughters and pregnant with me, when she learned of Dad's death. After the military funeral, she was determined to provide her children as much of a normal life as possible. She received a military widow's pension and some dependent child support. A charitable organization also chose her to receive a mortgage free home. She earned a small additional income working in a nearby library. The combination was more than enough for her and her four children.

I was born in January about six months after my father's death and named after him. Mom was an involved mother but without a strong male influence and with her working, my three sisters assumed much of the responsibility of raising me. I may be the only man alive that had effectively four mothers. As much as my mother dedicated herself to mothering, my sisters actually spent more time with me. Their natural tendencies to mother me assumed a primary role for them. Abigail, my oldest sister was ten when I was born. She assumed most of the parental responsibility. Bethany, two years younger, assisted her and Carrie, at seven years old, contributed whenever she could.

We lived in a three-bedroom house, which created some difficulties. Initially, my two oldest sisters shared a room and, when I was about three, I moved from my mother's bedroom to the bedroom occupied by Carrie. Carrie surprised everyone by welcoming me to her room and treated me like her favorite doll, dressing me and generally providing for my needs.

During much of my developing years, the girls, including my mother, were casual with their dress habits. Abby, Beth and even my mother were frequently topless or more when around me, almost as if I wasn't a male or at least it didn't matter. Carrie was young enough not to care at all. My youth had something to do with it.

Time, however, has a way of changing things. When Carrie was fourteen, and developing a feminine body, having a six year old, male roommate made her uncomfortable. A family council discussed the issue and generated a possible solution. Bethany would move to share a bedroom with Carrie and I would move in with Abigail. Abigail was sixteen at the time, more comfortable with her body and felt she could deal with my presence better than either of our sisters.

The arrangement was unusual but it seemed to work well, initially. Abby was careful of her dressing and undressing habits initially but over time, my presence became normal and she eventually relaxed around me and her habits became more like when I was younger. By the time I was thirteen, Abby and I were comfortable changing clothes with the other in the room although neither of us was actually deliberately nude in front of each other, we were occasionally in our underclothes around each other and I frequently got peeks at Abby naked when she thought I was asleep, something I faked often.

In high school, I tried out for the freshman football team. I'm not a jock and I didn't have an athlete's body but somehow I made the team. They needed a center that could throw the ball backward between his legs with some accuracy and I was that guy. Football developed my body and I followed up with joining the wrestling team. Football conditioning was difficult, wrestling conditioning was intense. I thought I was in good shape after football season but one practice session of wrestling left every muscle in my body hurting.

Spring track followed wrestling and I did well running cross-country at two and a half miles. By the time I graduated at eighteen, I had twelve letters and a buff body.

During my sophomore year, Abby found an excellent job and moved into her own apartment. Beth joined her a year later, leaving Carrie and I with our own bedrooms.

High school athletics wasn't everything it was rumored to be, especially for me. While many of the other athletes were popular with the girls in school, I wandered the halls without romantic encounters. I had been raised to respect women and relate to their emotional and physical desires. My interactions with the girls in school were guided by that upbringing. I thought the girls wanted me to listen to them, empathize with what they shared with me and maybe hold hands. I missed that most of them wanted the same things that the athletes wanted, sex. I had a few hapless dates. While the other athletes were bragging about their getting to second base and further, I never even came up to the plate.

The ultimate example was the senior prom. We were all eighteen and everyone wanted to go to the prom. It was the highlight of the school year and everyone, including me, knew what was expected between the guys and the gals after the prom. I was never good at asking a girl for a date but I calmed my anxiety and asked Lorraine if she would care to go to the prom with me. In spite of my awkward approach, she accepted.

The chaperones at the prom had a difficult time keeping the dancers from bumping and grinding against each other, except for Lorraine and me. We danced together at a politically correct distance.

Activities after the prom were organized by many of the parents at a number of venues. Some were organized to keep the partiers off each other's bodies while others were held in darkened rooms without parental intervention. The parents remembered their proms and created environments based on their experiences. Couples attending the prom naturally gravitated to the less supervised locations.

I took Lorraine home, shook her hand and said good night.

My reputation at school took a major hit after the prom. There were rumors that I was a lousy lay or possibly gay. The reality was that I had seen more tits and pussy growing up than any of the jocks could imagine. It was just that I was unable to transform my normal desires into action.

Abby was the first to identify my issues with girls. It was after my eighteenth birthday in the middle of my senior year. I don't know if she discussed it with my other sisters or my mother but she decided to do something about it. She felt some responsibility for my plight and she took it upon herself to change my programming.

Abby created an excuse for me to come over to her apartment, ostensively to help her move some furniture and hang some pictures. I went to her apartment on a Saturday morning. Beth wasn't home and Abby was waiting for me wearing a halter top, short shorts and barefoot. There were four or five inches of bare flesh between the bottom of her top and the top of her shorts. It didn't bother me. I had seen much more over the years and I wasn't aware that anything was amiss.

We spent about an hour rearranging the furniture in her living room and moving it back again when she didn't like the result. We took a break. We sat in her kitchen. Abby got us both beers. Drinking age was twenty-one at the time but my sister gave one to me. It wasn't my first beer and it tasted good.

Abby and I spent another hour catching up on each other's activities. At some point, Abby asked about my personal life, specifically how I was doing with the girls.

My reluctance to talk about it only intensified her wanting to know more. Bowing to her continued desire to talk about it, I finally admitted I was not doing anything with the girls. Of course, she wanted to know why not, emphasizing that I was a good-looking guy with an impressive body and all of the girls should be pursuing me just to be closer to it.

Embarrassed at her persistence, I finally admitted that I couldn't overcome my respect for a woman enough to lust after their bodies so I just stayed clear of them.

"How did that happen?" Abby asked.

"Mom always emphasized that a man should respect a woman at all times and never pressure her into something she wasn't committed to doing," I suggested.

"And?" prompted Abby.

"I took that to mean I should always let the girl lead," I added.

"And?" prompted Abby again.

"So far, none of the girls I've dated have been leaders."

"Is there more?" asked Abby.

"I've already told you more than I've ever told anyone."

"So, if I can summarize," said Abby. "You're eighteen years old, you're a high school athlete and you're still a virgin."

Embarrassed, I just nodded.

"So you think mom and the rest of us put you in this position?"

"You, Bethany and to a lesser extent Carrie, reinforced mom's admonition. It's good advice and I internalized it. I'm not embarrassed to feel that way."

"But it doesn't get you laid," stated Abby.

"Getting laid isn't everything," I countered.

"You're a senior in high school," said Abby. "After football, wrestling and track, what else is there?"

"What are you," I countered, "my sister or my therapist?"

"Both and I could be more," Abby responded.

"What more?" I wanted to know. "You're a terrific sister and you're doing pretty well as a therapist."

"I could show you what a woman wants from you and help you overcome you're initial reluctance."

"Help me here," I said. "My imagination is racing with the possibilities."

"Tell me what you're imagining," said Abby.

"I think you just said you want to have sex with me," I said.

"David," said Abby. "I'm at least partially responsible for your present dilemma. I helped instill in you a respect for women. I think I should be responsible for showing you the other side of that respect. If it leads to sex with you, I'm okay with that."

"Abby, I don't know what to say. You don't have to do that."

"I do and I will. I love you and I can't allow you to take my advice so strongly that you give up one life's greatest pleasures."

"But you're my sister," I objected.

"We're not going to start a family. I'm just going to teach my little brother an important life lesson," Abby said. She finished her beer and put the empty bottle on the table.

"Finish your beer. I think we need to check out the furniture in the bedroom."

I swallowed the last gulp of my beer and hesitantly followed Abby into her bedroom.

"What do you think about the layout?" Abby asked in the bedroom.

"It looks okay to me," I said. "I don't think there's a better way to organize it."

"I agree. It just needs a story," Abby said.

While I was trying to process what she meant, Abby moved closer to me, took my chin in one hand, tilted my head and kissed me.

"What?" was all I could say.

"David," said Abby. "You need to suspend reality for the next several hours and let me be a girl in high school again. Can you do that?" she asked.

Before I could answer, Abby kissed me again.

I pulled her close and kissed her back.

"Where did you learn that?" asked Abby.

"Just now. From you," I answered.

"You're a quick learner," observed Abby.

"Four point oh grade point average," I said.

Abby laughed and kissed me again, this time she parted her lips and ran her tongue along my lips. My mouth opened and Abby's tongue was suddenly in my mouth. The kiss lingered, our mouths opened wide keeping our lips in contact and our tongues slid back and forth into each other's mouth.

When the kiss ended, Abby was breathing heavily. "God, David," she said. "You're a natural. I've been kissed before but never with that much emotion."

"Abby," I said. "I love you. Somehow, when you kissed me I wanted to kiss you so that you would know that I love you."

"Lesson one," Abby said. "A kiss isn't always just a kiss. A kiss can communicate many things including love. It can also communicate lust and possession. Always focus on the love, never lust or possession. Lust puts a woman on the defensive and possession makes her want to run away."

I took Abby in my arms and kissed her again. This time, when the kiss ended, we were both breathless.

I continued to hold her in my arms. Abby's hands began to move slowly from my shoulders to my waist. I copied her motions. I slid my hands down her back over her clothing to the bare skin at the top of her shorts. She stopped with her hands on my waist and seemed to be waiting.

I moved my hands up her back to her shoulders and back down again. Abby pressed her hands on my waist and waited. On the third trip up her back with my hands, I kept my hands on her skin and moved up under her halter-top. Her skin was smooth against my hands and I experienced a sense of emotion from my hands on her bare shoulders. I leaned back and kissed her again. She returned the kiss, pulled my t-shirt from the waist of my jeans and put her hands on my bare back.

The heat of her hands on my skin translated into a more passionate kiss. I peeked at Abby's face. Her eyes were closed, her body was pressing against mine and I could feel the joy emanating from her. I relaxed against her and prolonged the kiss. My world dissolved into just the feel of the kiss and her body.

I leaned back slightly. Her breasts came away from my chest. Her halter in the front was lifted to the bottom of her breasts. I could see the bottom curve or each breast and the slight impression of her nipples in the fabric of her halter.

I lifted my arms further and her halter lifted above her breasts. Abby pressed her naked breasts against my chest, removed her halter and tossed it somewhere.

"Lesson two," she whispered. "Sometimes a woman leads by doing nothing. No means no, but the lack of resistance can be a yes."

I stepped back and consumed Abby's breasts with my eyes. I hadn't seen her breasts for a decade and then only in a casual, non-meaningful way. Her breasts were full, round with broad bases and stood proudly on her chest. Her nipples were wide and about a quarter of an inch extended above slightly lighter, small ovoid areola with small darker bumps surrounding the nipple.

"You can touch them," Abby whispered.

I took them gingerly in my hands, feeling their weight and testing their firmness.

"Lesson three," Abby whispered again. "A woman's body is her most valuable possession. She'll give it to you as an act of love. Never take her body. Wait for her to give it to you. It validates her, you'll both benefit from waiting and the rest will follow naturally."

I leaned forward and kissed her right nipple. Abby took her right breast in one hand and held it up to my lips. I kissed it again and when she pushed her breast against my lips, I took her nipple in my mouth and gently sucked on it. I felt Abby hold her left breast against my cheek and I kissed and sucked her left nipple. Her eyes were closed and I felt a slight trembling of her body.

Abby lifted my t-shirt off my body and tossed it in the general direction of her halter. She held me close and pressed her naked breasts against my naked chest. She shifted and rubbed her breasts against my skin. I felt her hard nipples move over my hard nipples. Are electric currents possible when nipples rub against each other? It felt that way to me.

We kissed again and pressed our breasts together. Abby moved her hips back without ending the kiss and used her hands to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans and unzip my fly. Her right hand slipped under my jeans and gripped my erection. She moved her hand up and down, almost as if she were measuring it.

"Oh my God, David," she gasped. "Is that all you?"

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"You're huge," Abby explained.

"Not really," I stated. "I've been naked with other men in the locker room and the shower and I'm not bigger than any of them," I insisted.

"I bet you've never seen them with an erection," Abby said.

"True. Erections in the locker room would have caused a riot."

"Well," added Abby, "All erections aren't equal. Some penises are large all the time. They just inflate when erect without a significant increase in size. Other penises start small and grow larger as they become erect. Showers and growers. On average, both are about the same size when erect."

"How does that relate to me?" I asked.

"You appear to be someone with a large penis that also gets larger when erect. Essentially a shower that's also a grower. The result is an erection significantly larger than average."

"Is that good?"

"Better than good. Average is good. I don't know any woman who wouldn't want a larger than average erection."

Abby pushed my jeans and briefs down around my calves, kneeled on one knee in front of me and put my above average erection into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and managed about four inches into her mouth before creating a gagging reaction. She found the ideal depth and stroked the base of my cock with one hand and the top with her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her gratification was obvious.

I began to feel the same sort of sensations I felt when pleasuring myself. "Abby," I said. "If you continue to do that I'm going to embarrass myself and probably make a mess on your face."

"Actually that may be fun," Abby said as she removed my erection from her mouth. "I think we'll save that for later," she added.

Abby stood up, kissed me and removed her shorts and panties. She had shaved her pussy since I'd last seen it. The mounds on either side were puffy and her clitoris was erect at the top of her slit. She kissed me more intensely and pressed her breasts, hips and pussy against my chest, hips and erection. She reached down, pushed my erection down until she pushed it between her legs and let it slid between her moist labia.

"God, Abby," I said. That feels really good."

"I agree," she said.

"Should we be doing this?" I asked.

"David," Abby warned me. "You're about to get laid. Just shut up and enjoy the feelings."

Abby pushed me back until I fell on the bed. She encouraged me to slide back further and then climbed on the bed straddling my hips. She held my erection vertical with one hand, rubbed the top of it between her pussy lips several times to lubricate it and placed it into her opening. She slid down slowly, allowing several inches to enter her and paused. I put my hands on her hips to guide her and shifted my hips upward to enter her further. "Let me," she told me.

Abby moved slowly up and down on my erection, each time enveloping more of me inside her. I felt myself reach the limits of her vagina when I bumped into something hard. I still had several inches of erection outside her. Abby bumped up and down several times and I felt myself slide alongside what I realized was her cervix. She was able to accommodate another inch of my cock.

"God damn," Abby moaned. "I've never felt so full."

"Is that a good thing?" I naïvely asked.

"David, never question a woman's satisfaction but, yes, that's a good thing."

Abby stroked my erection inside her by moving her body up and down with her feet alongside my hips and squatting repeatedly. "Turn us over," she said.

She lay on my body and I managed to turn us over until I was on my knees between her thighs and still inside her. I began to move inside her as I had seen online. When I contacted her cervix, I stopped and moved back. I was careful to make the next stroke shorter so I wouldn't hurt her.

Abby began to squirm beneath me. Her eyes were tightly closed, her body moving synchronously with mine and she had a fist in her mouth. Her body stiffened, her toes curled and she moaned loudly against her hand in her mouth. Her vagina began to pulsate and grip my erection, almost preventing me from moving inside her. She screamed, threw her arms around me and pulled me tightly against her. Her hips pushed up against me and I slid inside her until our pubic bones contacted. She shook, almost uncontrollably for several seconds. When she finally relaxed and I could move again, I had an orgasm, spewing semen deeply inside her.