David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol suddenly seemed aware. "David, is that all you?" she exclaimed.

"There's no one else here," I answered.

"Oh my God, it keeps growing," she followed up. "How big do you get?" she asked.

"I've never measured it but I've been told I'm larger than most men," I explained.

"Most men? Based on my limited experience and the internet, all men," Carol added. "I can't get my fingers around it and it's longer than two hand widths."

I lay next to her quietly, waiting for her next statement.

"Doesn't it cause problems for you?"

"Not for me," I replied. "Is it a problem for you?" I asked.

"Not a problem per se, maybe a challenge though. I love challenges," she finished.

"Then we're good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we're good," said Carol, stoking my now fully erect member.

Carol drifted off again, lost in her own thoughts or maybe fantasies. She never stopped stroking my erection. We lay together for a long time. Carol broke the silence. "David, can I suck on it?" she asked.

"Is that something you like to do?" I asked hopefully.

"I've only tried it once and I didn't like it. This is different. You're different. I think I'd like it now. Can I try?"

I lay back and spread my legs. "I'd love you to," I said.

Carol kissed me again and then kissed down my body, pausing for a time at my nipples, past my navel, through my pubic hair and arrived at my erection. She shifted around so that she was kneeling alongside my hips, leaned in and kissed the tip of my erection. Just for the fun of it, I squeezed my kegel muscles and my erection twitched.

"Oh," exclaimed Carol and kissed my cock again without a reaction. Her kisses became more aggressive and soon she had the head of my erection between her lips and in her mouth. The feeling was incredible. Better than anything any one had done with me so far and I was leaking fluid.

"You taste interesting," described Carol before putting her mouth around my erection again. "Kinda sweet and a little salty," she further characterized the taste. Carol managed to get most of my erection into her mouth and down her throat without gagging or choking.

I was on the verge of cuming in her mouth. "Carol, can we change places?" I asked.

"Why? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No. Actually, you're doing something too right. I afraid I'm going to cum in your mouth if you continue," I explained. "I'd need a recovery period if that happens," I concluded.

"I think I'd like that," Carol said. "Not necessarily the wait but you taste so good. I'd love to have more of it. What if we just continue until you cum and then we'll change places."

I thought about for about a second. "That works for me. I can tease you while we wait."

"Goody," exclaimed Carol and she returned to sucking the life out of my erection. Five minutes later, Carol was finished. So was I. She had managed to swallow most of it but what escaped covered her face and tits.

"God, that's so good," Carol said as she wiped my semen off her face and chest with her fingers and then licked them clean.

"Lie down on your back and spread your legs," I told her.

"Are we going to do 'it'?" she asked.

"First I'm going to taste you," I explained.

"You want to do that?" she asked.

"Not only do I want to," I said. "I'm going to do everything I can to treat you just like you just treated me."

"Sounds like fun," Carol said as she fell on her back and spread her arms and legs.

I moved to her feet, pulled her legs together and kissed her big toes. Carol giggled. I kissed the top of her ankles. She giggled again. I separated her legs and kissed the inside of her calves and her knees. "Ahhh," Carol moaned.

I kissed the inside of her thighs. She spread her legs further and raised her thighs alongside my head. I slid my kisses down her thighs until I was almost against her large puffy labia. Carol pulled her legs further apart with her hands on her knees.

I blew softly into the space between her labia. "What are you doing?" Carol asked excitedly.

"Just getting ready to taste you," I answered her.

"Do it again," she said. I blew on her opening again. "And again," she said. I blew again. "More." I licked the inner edge of her left labia gently. "Holy fuck," she said.

"Carol, try to relax. Close your eyes, breathe softly and let your body react naturally," I suggested."

"That was a natural reaction," she explained.

I licked the inside of her right labia. Carol took a deep breath without comment.

I licked down the outside of her labia. As I moved down, Carol pulled her legs further up until her ass was rotated enough to give me access to her rectum. I didn't pause. I dragged my tongue over her perineum and circled her anus. Her body shook. "F, f, f, fuck," she managed to say.

I reversed direction. My tongue passed over her perineum again, between her labia, dipping inside her as I passed by, and ended with her small clitoris between my lips. Carol's back arched higher off the bed as I progressed higher on her genitalia. I kept my lips on her clitoris as I moved my fingers to her opening and slid two of them into her vagina.

Pulling and nibbling on her clitoris with my lips, combined with pushing and rubbing on the front wall of her vagina, I was slowly increasing Carol's reactions. Her back arched, her toes curled and she was unable to hold on to her legs as they shot straight from her body alongside my body. Her wail started as a low C and progressed as her orgasm overcame her to a C about two octaves higher. I don't know how she managed that considering I thought she was holding her breath the whole time.

I rested with my head on her navel as she relaxed back on the bed and began to breathe again. I kissed my way up her body, stopping for a brief introduction to her stiff nipples. I kissed her neck and her lips. I lingered kissing her lips until her mouth opened and we played with our tongues in each other's mouths.

My resurrected cock stopped at the entrance to her pussy. I used one hand to move it slowly between her labia, gaining both size and lubrication.

"Is here the place?" Carol asked.

"And this is the way," I told her and carefully began to push myself inside her.

Newton's third law of motion informs us that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I think there is an analogous statement about men and women. For every man there is the perfect woman and for every woman, the perfect man.

I held my breath as I pushed inside Carol, expecting resistance or complaint and getting neither. I slid slowly and without hesitation until I was fully inside her without resistance or impediments. They say timing is everything. In this case, size trumped timing. When our pubic bones met, I stopped pushing and began breathing. I realized Carol had been holding her breath as well when I heard her exhale loudly.

"Don't move," said Carol softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned about the possible answer.

"Okay?" she whispered. "I don't know how to describe how I feel. You fill me up. I feel complete. I've never felt either before. Don't move yet. Let me absorb the feeling. Let the joy I feel with you inside me flow to my entire body."

Carol put her arms around me and pulled me tighter against her body. We lay like that for several minutes. My weight on my elbows to avoid crushing her and her humming softly to herself. A few minutes later, she kissed me fiercely and shifted her hips.

I took that as my cue to move within her. I slowly withdrew a few inches and pushed back inside her. "Oh, yes," she half cried. "Just like that."

I started a slow rhythm and Carol matched with movements of her hips and thighs. She slowly increased the pace with me keeping with her, until we were thrashing on the bed, repeatedly jamming our bodies together. "Oh, fuck, it's happening again," she said.

A few seconds later, she said, "No. It's different this time. It's going to be more intense."

I was feeling the intensity myself. The head of my erection was becoming sensitive, each stroke increasing the possibility that I would have another orgasm.

"Carol," I said softly.

"Yes," she panted.

"I'm going to cum. What do you want me to do?"

"Stay inside me. I want to feel your release deep in my body."

"You could get pregnant," I stated.

"True, but I have something I can take in the morning. Please stay inside me," she pleaded. "But wait for me. We need to do this together."

I needed every ounce of energy and every muscle in my body to postpone my orgasm while I pounded into Carol and waited for her. Fortunately, I felt her intensity increasing and, when she started over the precipice, I released everything I was holding.

Carol screamed something I can't reproduce in writing, dug her nails into my back and pushed her genitals against mine as she came and forced globs of semi liquid out along my erection. My eruption spewed somewhere behind her navel. We came together and we rested afterward together.

We lay alongside each other, bathed in each other's sweat and breathing heavily. When she could breathe normally, Carol kissed me tenderly and said, "David, I had no idea loving someone sexually could ever be so intense. Believe me when I tell you I had an out of body experience. I had no choice. I couldn't stand the physical intensity of our union and I had to leave my body. When you came inside me, the heat of your release surrounded my heart and drew me back into my body. There are no words to express my gratitude for your gift to me. Thank you."

"Carol," I replied. "I don't know how to reply to that. You're an incredible lover. I've never experienced anything even close to loving you. I should be thanking you."

"David," said Carol.

"Yes."

"Can we do it again?"

"We have all night," I said.

"I mean after that. I want us to find every place that works for us. I want to float above us again and take you with me. I want to fuck you 'til the end of time."

"You'll get no objection from me," I told her.

Carol got out of the bed. "Don't go anywhere," she said to me.

She retrieved something from her purse and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running and Carol was back in bed minutes later. I had expected to hear the toilet flush but I didn't.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Plan B," Carol told me. "It will prevent me getting pregnant, I hope."

"You hope?"

"It's not perfect. The sooner I take it the better it works."

"If we're going to be together, do this whenever we can, then we need Plan A," I suggested.

"I agree. Next week I'll get a prescription for birth control from my gynecologist."

"Or we could use a condom," I suggested.

"Never. I want to feel your skin inside my skin and I want to feel you semen spreading inside me. Birth control is the only solution for me."

"I withdraw my suggestion. Are you ready for round two?"

"So soon? I don't think I'm ready for that again so soon."

"I'm not suggesting fireworks, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. I'm thinking something like soaking in a hot tub."

"And I'm the tub?" Carol concluded.

"That was a bad analogy. I'm really thinking about spooning with you for a couple of hours with you hiding whatever comes up."

"Still not the best analogy, but I like the idea. I wonder what it would feel like to fall asleep so filled."

"You've got the idea," I said. "Cuddle up in front of me and I'll put tab A in slot B."

Carol responded by moving in front of me and pressing her ass against my thighs. "You're an idiot, you know," she said laughing.

Tab A did indeed fit completely in slot B, the most comfortable, warm slot B I'd ever experienced.

Carol purred softly as she wiggled her ass improving our position and our comfort. I could indeed sleep like this. I had my face in her strawberry fragranced hair and one arm wrapped around her holding her breast. Her hand was on top of mine when she whispered, "Good night."

A few minutes later, Carol reached out and pulled the soft throw blanket up against her chest. She pushed the blanket between my hand and her breast. Stroking her breast with the soft blanket was incredible, almost better than bare skin. "Good night," I whispered back.

We woke once in the middle of the night. I was still inside her although I had relaxed somewhat. Carol wiggled her ass several times in an attempt to reanimate my erection. Her efforts worked and minutes later, I was stroking slowly inside her. "That feels really good," she said softly.

It did feel really good. I held her hips and pushed deeper inside her. She pushed back trying to help me go deeper. We moved together, without the frenzied moves of earlier. Twenty minutes later, Carol began to tremble. Her vaginal muscles rippled along the length of my cock and squeezed repeatedly. Her orgasms began to have an effect on me and I pushed harder once more and came gently inside her.

We lay together for another ten minutes before Carol rolled away from me and kissed me. "That was wonderful," she said. "I'm discovering so much about myself and the many beautiful ways I can experience an orgasm. Thank you again."

I lay on the bed beside her, kind of proud of myself for how she felt. At the same time, I knew I didn't deserve the credit. It was a joint effort. A perfect act. I started to say something when Carol put up a finger. "Hold that thought. I have to pee."

She left the bed and headed for the bathroom. She peed without closing the door, washed her hands and came back to bed. "You were going to say something," she said.

"It was nothing," I said. "I'm fascinated watching you. You move like an angel and I can't get enough of you," I added.

"Well, I'm certainly getting enough of you," she quipped. "Can you hold me and we can go to sleep again?"

"I can and we will," I said.

We curled up together and went to sleep. Carol woke me up sometime after sunrise. She was wearing a robe, tied loosely and various parts of her body peeked at me as I watched her. "Wake up, sleepyhead. I've got breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Catch up to me there," she said.

Carol danced out of the room. I dragged myself out of the bed, peed and washed my face. I couldn't find anything suitable to wear. Everything in the bedroom closet was feminine and too small. I moved quietly into the living room, found my underwear and pulled them on before heading for the kitchen.

The table was set for two with mugs of coffee, glasses of orange juice, plates and silverware. Carol was working to finish a pan of scrambled eggs. Her robe was completely untied, hanging from her breasts and leaving her pussy uncovered. She put the eggs on the plates, retrieved plates of toast and bacon from the oven where they were keeping warm and we sat down for breakfast.

"Carol," I hesitantly asked, "can you answer a question for me?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Why were you hanging around my locker that Monday morning?"

"Truth?"

"Nothing but," I stated.

"You won't be angry with me?" Carol asked.

"Not for the truth," I answered.

"Short story," Carol said. "My mother works with your sister Abigail."

"Abby," I repeated. "What about Abby?"

"Apparently they talk with each other about family and other things," said Carol.

"And Abby said something about me?" I asked.

"I have no idea. I only know that Abby knows we go to the same school, she said something to my mother and she said something to me."

"That's it? Just 'something'?"

"Yeah. I told my mother that I knew you and you weren't interested in girls. She told me that I might be wrong in my opinion and I should get to know you better."

"And that was enough to get you to wait for me?" I asked.

"That and curiosity."

"Well, Abby talks too much but I'm glad you waited."

"So am I," Carol agreed. "We good?"

"We are."

During breakfast, Carol laid out a plan for the morning. "Eat your breakfast, you're going to need the energy. After breakfast, we're going to take a shower, together, make beautiful love again, shower again and then you're heading home to give your family some ridiculous excuse why you've been out all night."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I need to stay here for a while. You may not have noticed but we made a mess and I need to clean up before I can leave."

"I can help you," I said.

"No. You'll only be in the way. I'd want to jump your bones all the time and nothing would ever get done. You can come back this afternoon to pick me up and take me home. You never know, maybe something beautiful might happen then."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan," I agreed.

It was an excellent plan. Showers, sex, showers, driving home, driving back, something beautiful. Inspired.

We had a wonderful time in the shower together, playing, laughing and joyfully teasing each other like eighteen year olds. The sex was a long, loving affair that required a second shower.

I drove home alive with the memory of the last eighteen hours and apprehensive about what was waiting for me at home.

Mom may not have been waiting for me but she was there, alone. "David," she called to me as I came through the door, "where have you been?"

"Out," I answered cavalierly.

"Don't be a wise-ass," answered mom. "I know you've been 'out' and I know you've been out all night. Now, where were you?"

"I had a date last night. I told you about it," I continued my curt replies.

"You've no need to be insolent. I was worried about you," said mom.

"Who am I talking to?" I asked. "Mom or Simone?"

"What? Does it matter?" asked mom.

"If I'm talking to mom, I was on a date and it lasted all night. I'm sorry I didn't call or text you so you wouldn't be worried. If I'm talking to Simone, our relationship is non-exclusive and I don't owe you an explanation."

"Simone or mom, I was worried. You should have called."

"Yes, I should have and I'm sorry. Next time, know that I'm fine and I'll probably be out all night again, so don't worry. I'll be back in the morning."

"Carol?" asked mom.

"Yes, Carol and before you ask, she's the most incredible woman I've ever met and I've never been happier," I told her.

"Carrie wanted to talk to you last night," mom told me.

"I know. Carrie told me. I told her I didn't have time last night and we could talk on Monday."

"She's all uptight," mom continued. "She needs her brother. She's been talking to Abigail," mom revealed.

"Abby should keep out of it. Whatever Carrie and I talk about, is between us and it doesn't include Abby," I said.

"Carrie's in her bedroom," mom revealed. "Do you think you could talk to her now?"

"Shit," I thought. "I really don't need to do this now?" "I could," I said. "Don't you have something to do this afternoon?"

"Me?" asked mom.

"Yeah. I think you have some shopping to do or something," I said.

"Oh. I just remembered. I have to go to the mall. I should be leaving right now," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

When mom was gone, I reluctantly knocked on Carrie's bedroom door.

"Yes," said Carrie from inside the closed room.

"Carrie, it's Davy," I said.

"You can come in," called Carrie.

Carrie was lying on her bed, knees up and hands under her head wearing a thin nightgown that barely reached her knees. She looked as if she hadn't slept all night. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Carrie, are you all right?" I asked.

"Physically," she answered.

"I'm sorry if I'm the reason you're unhappy," I said.

"It's not only you," she said. "I feel so lonely, so left out," she said.

"Carrie, you know we all love you," I said.

"I know that," she said. "I'm your sister and I know you love me but Abby and Beth are your sisters too and you love them differently," she asserted.

"How do you know that?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Abby told me," Carrie answered.